Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans (5612 Views)

Will God's Penis Be Larger Than Human Penis? / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Much of the information you needed are in my first post on this thread. I stated that Orisa has limitations despite the fact they are supernaturals. Much like human, they have their own strenght and weaknesses. Olokun has his strenght over the oceans, but would be weak in the desert. Orunmila been intelligence deity would require physical strenght from Ogun (God of iron) when the needs appear. Its about keeping balances and harmony.

WHY DO ORISA POSSESS?
Orisa possess not only human. They possess themselves, plants, animals, humans and even inanimate objects. The reason is to break their limitations. For example, Orisa would possess Iyawo-risa so that they can converse audibly and directly to audience, perform rituals itself and hunt for herbs.

HOW DO ORISA POSSESS?
This s very technical. But from what I saw, some takes lot of drumming, or invocations, or rites, while some would happen swiftly without a sweat. In all possession, the possessed consciousness would be hibernated, lost his sensibilities and self awareness.

WHERE AND WHEN DO ORISA POSSESSES?
It happens during festive period set for celebrating the Orisa. And mostly happen in the shrine or open space where the ceremony happens.

WHO CAN BE POSSESSED?
The Orisa choose his wife himself. It doesn't matter age bracket, sex group, race or color of the skin. It doesn't matter if you understand and speak Yoruba. When you are chosen, you lose yourself and another personality embodies you. Until the orisa exit the body, you will be treated as the orisa himself. And after it exit, you become your own self after some hours, possibly won't remember any jack or the missing moment, unless maybe you watch the video or someone tells you whatsup.

The only comment that makes any sense..
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by shadeyinka(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
sonmvayina:

How many have you seen?..
You don't see them, but
1. They can influence a person
2. One can interact with them through their host
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
shadeyinka:

You don't see them, but
1. They can influence a person
2. One can interact with them through their host

How do you tell which is which...or is it left for everyone to judge?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by shadeyinka(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
sonmvayina:

How do you tell which is which...or is it left for everyone to judge?
A person is suspected to be demonized through several means
1. When the person behaves in a way (not usually logical) as to suggest demonization.
Eg eating faeces, compulsive sex, kleptomania, violent rage/anger etc
2. When a person has a health challenge that has defied the best of medical interventions
3. When a person has vivid dreams as to suggest demonization eg. Always having sex, always being pursued, always being chained or in prison, always eating food or oddities in the dream
4. When reversal of good fortunes repeats so much as to be forming a consistent pattern
5. When a person manifests their demon in the course of prayer/deliverance session
6. When God expressly says a person is demonized. This is usually the main means of identification for a person who has the spiritual gift called "word of knowledge or discernment of spirits".

A person can confirm the presence of demons only when the demon is forced to manifest itself during deliverance prayer.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Myer(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I dont give a toss what your intention and/or agenda is. I care less about it.

Sorry to disappoint I dont do argue, if about the former, we'll certainly get on fine, but as for the latter, pfft, not my style, not my cup of tea. No can do

You are a fast learner, arent you, lol? I'll tell you why. Its because due to the Convenient Virus, it so happens, I suddenly now have loads of time, enough time to want to be snooping around other people's accumulated posts. As for what I found out, you've a wicked sense of humour, you bait, you tease, you even rub it in people's faces, you seemingly are smart, you have a reasonable Bible head knowledge, your Christianity history is relatively up to scratch, your bible interpretation, understanding and/or knowledge is not something to write home about. Sorry about saying that one about Bible interpretation etcetera in that way. You seems to be in the late 20s - mid 40s age range bracket. You sound like a fun loving person and above all you defo are a free spirited individual. I could go on, but why waste the forum's database space with inconsequentials, lol.

Nah, no my friend. Never. Every single step of the process, right before even right in there, in Eden, even right before A&E ate the fruit off the TKGE, everything was still right, nothing went wrong, everything was just beautifully going according to plan, lol, my dear new found friend, lol. I've just bit my tongue, to stop me from further talking, lol, telling me to stop and wait to see how you will respond to all I've just typed, lol.

I beg to differ eventhough I know you might not want to hear this since it's like telling a son that his father isn't superman afterall.

For starters, War broke out in perfect heaven. Lucifer tried to impeach God right? Which in turn led to angels becoming demons right? I don't think perect God budgeted for that, do you?

Adam and Eve only committed 1 sin right that supposedly got us in sinful world right? How come the riggeousness of Christ could not reverse that?

God they aay is the same yesterday today and forever right? Did you notice the changes in God's personalities between Old testament, New testament and apparently at Judgement Day?

Honestly, I wish i didn't have to keep doing this but it's just too glaring not to see the errors and contradictions. But iunderstand that religion is blindening. The same way you can't possibly convince a terrorist that the 99 virgins is all sham and scam.
God failed in so many stories in the bible but it's easier to put the blame on the fallen man.
Even Jesus came because of Jews but guess what he failed there too cos they didn't believe him. Which was why he turned to gentiles.
Since you're the bible scholar, I'll leave you to do your study. With an open heart this time.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Myer:
I beg to differ eventhough I know you might not want to hear this since it's like telling a son that his father isn't superman afterall.

For starters, War broke out in perfect heaven. Lucifer tried to impeach God right? Which in turn led to angels becoming demons right? I don't think perect God budgeted for that, do you?

Adam and Eve only committed 1 sin right that supposedly got us in sinful world right? How come the riggeousness of Christ could not reverse that?

God they say is the same yesterday today and forever right? Did you notice the changes in God's personalities between Old testament, New testament and apparently at Judgement Day?

Honestly, I wish i didn't have to keep doing this but it's just too glaring not to see the errors and contradictions. But i understand that religion is blindening. The same way you can't possibly convince a terrorist that the 99 virgins is all sham and scam.
God failed in so many stories in the bible but it's easier to put the blame on the fallen man.
Even Jesus came because of Jews but guess what he failed there too cos they didn't believe him. Which was why he turned to gentiles.
Since you're the bible scholar, I'll leave you to do your study. With an open heart this time.
Just go and sit down in a corner somewhere anywhere jor and please dont spin me that yarn about someone being the bible scholar or not bible scholar crap jor again angry angry angry

Myer, I wont be typing much. OK? I am not typing much because they are too many holes in all you've typed up there, it is smh pitiful.

Now Myer, keep in the back of your mind, when you said "... I don't think perfect God budgeted for that, do you?... God failed in so many stories in the bible ..." that one should pay close attention to Someone, confident enough to show their hands beforehand, leave their playing cards on the table, lol, open and facing upwards lol.

Go brush up on your Bible with Genesis 3:15, lol, in order to get rid of your truth decay that Jesus failed, lol

Another hole, is about why we seem to have some misguided black guys calling themselves, Igbo Jews, black Israelites, Bantu Jews, lol and whatnot. It is because of the lack of knowledge of know who the lost sheep of Israel is that Jesus was sent to and why, lol. You've just up there too slipped on that banana skin

By the way, the reason why I havent been able to reply to vaxx1 and sonmvayina posts up there, is because of my "it keeps freezing" browser. I have tons of tabs open and dont want to close them, so my browser resources are hogged, lol

Lastly, Bible 101, right from Genesis, would tell you that Jesus came for the world, but as protocol demands, He had to start from and with the lost tribe of Judah first, then at the appointed time others next and the rest of the whole wide world, lol, following.

God they say is the same yesterday today and forever right? Yeah Myer, and it is said that way because it is talking about the infinity of God there, lol. That's the essence of what the quality of God's beingness is, Myer, lol. It means God exists in the past (i.e. yesterday), present (i.e. today) and future (i.e. forever). Thats what's all to that saying, Myer, lol. Pftt, smh. Facepalm.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by ABOVEDELAW: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2020
WHAT IS CLEAR?
Ladylite:

The answer is very simple. There is an Eternal Law that states spirits can not function in the physical realm without permission from a physical being.... So by our habits, words and other ritualistic activities we give room to spirits to function here. Now not every evil spirit is a demon o.

Let me explain its Very simple... When spirits fight... They do not kill each other as we do in the human world. Rather they disembody their opponents, so demons are the fallen angels ones who once fought in a battle in the spirit realm and lost their bodies in defeat.... Hence they need a body to inhabit.

Higher spirits who still have their celestial bodies but are fallen from the presence of God still rule in some spheres above the human world.... It is only demons that are in constant bereavement when they stay outside a body.

I hope it's clear now.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by oaroloye(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2020
MISHIGAS!

LordReed:

Wait o, how does a spirit get disembodied? It's a spirit!

oaroloye:

SHALOM!

In The Beginning, GOD Created the Seven Heavens and the Earth Universe.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are
the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon
or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because
the Static considers
that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of
postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of
grouped particles and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position
of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary
manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose
in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation
without persistence,
and is the Condition of Existence
which exists
at the moment of Creation
and the moment of Destruction,
and is different
from other Considerations
in that it does not contain Survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition through the use of force.
It is an apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition
of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies,
or Objects
must not occupy
the same Space.
When this condition is violated
[Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe
or any part thereof is nulled.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

The Physical Universe is an Effect Created by The Static, that is, Spirit.

Human Spirits habitually grow up weak and lazy. Therefore we use NOT-IS-NESS (Brute Physical Force,) to assemble our Physical Bodies, instead of AS-IS-NESS, because it is easier.

Therefore we forget what we can do.

We can create or annihilate our Physical Bodies at will, without injuring our Spiritual Energy Bodies- if we maintain our Soul Bodies' vibrational integrity.

It is merely a matter of TEN REVELATORY INSIGHTS to rehabilitate this ability.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield.]

LordReed:

So if a demon needs permission then how can it possess bodies that cannot give permission like children and animals?

A DEVIL (THE TERM "DEMON" DOES NOT OCCUR IN THE REAL BIBLE,) IS BOUND BY THE SAME RULES EVERY SPIRIT IS GOVERNED BY- EVEN GOD.

oaroloye:

. THE THREE LAWS OF MOTION. Isaac Newton

ALL OBJECTS REMAIN
IN A STATE OF REST,
OR UNIFORM MOTION
IN A STRAIGHT LINE,
UNLESS ACTED UPON BY
UNBALANCED FORCES.

2. THE RATE OF
CHANGE OF MOMENTUM
IS PROPORTIONAL TO
THE FORCE APPLIED.

3. ACTION AND REACTION
ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.

. DIANETICS AXIOMS.

THE Source of Life is a static
of peculiar and particular properties

[A LIFE STATIC has no size,
no shape, no mass, no temperature,
no frequency, nor any other physical property.]

2. At least a portion of the static
called life is impinged upon
the Physical Universe.
3. That portion
of the Static of Life
which is impinged upon
the Physical Universe
has for its Dynamic Goal
SURVIVAL and ONLY Survival.
4. The Physical Universe
is reducible to motion of energy
operating in Space through Time.
5. That portion of the Static of Life
concerned with the Life Organisms
of the Physical Universe
is concerned WHOLLY with MOTION.

22. Theta and Thought
are similar orders of static.
23. All Thought is concerned
with Motion.
26. Thought is accomplished
by Theta Facsimiles
of Physical Universe,
Entities or Actions.
99. Theta Facsimiles can recombine
into new symbols.
100. Language is the symbolization
of effort.
101. Language depends for its force
upon the force which accompanied
its definition.

[Note: Counter-effort, not language, is aberrative.]

109. Behavior is modified
by Counter-Efforts which have
impinged on the Organism.
115. SELF-DETERMINISM is
the Theta Control of the Organism.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT
is that Counter-Effort
which has been received
into the Organism in the Past
and integrated
into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT is
that Counter-Effort which has been
received into the Organism in the Past
and integrated into the organism
for its Conscious Use.
117. The components of Self-Determinism
are AFFINITY, COMMUNICATION,
and REALITY.

[THE EIGHT DYNAMICS: The Eight Levels
on which we Exist:

1. Self; 2. Family; 3. Groups;
4. All Mankind; 5. All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time-
i.e. PHYSICAL) Universe; 7. Spirits; 8. God.]

118. An Organism cannot
become aberrated unless
it has AGREED-UPON that Aberration,
has been IN COMMUNICATION WITH
a Source of Aberration,
and has HAD AFFINITY FOR
the Aberrator.
119. Agreement with any Source,
contra- or pro-Survival,
postulates a New Reality
for the organism.
121. Every Thought has been preceded
by Physical Action.
122. The Mind does with Thought
as it has done with entities in the Physical Universe.
127. All perceptions reaching
the organism's sense channels
are recorded and stored by Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Perception is the process
of recording data from
the Physical Universe and storing it
as a Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Recall is the process
of regaining Perceptions.
128. Any organism can recall
everything which it has perceived.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: THE BOOK OF BASICS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

YOU MUST BE IGNORANT OF THE ORIENTAL MARTIAL ARTS, IN WHICH A WEAKER FIGHTER OVERCOMES A STRONGER BY APPLYING LEVERAGE, BALANCE, AND WISDOM.

How can you be also ignorant of the Animal-Control techniques whereby Humans manipulate Beasts several times stronger and faster than they are.

.   MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

b]'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'
[/b

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

LIFE IS MEASURED BY THE INTERCHANGEABLE FACTORS AFFINITY, REALITY, COMMUNICATION, KNOWLEDGE, RESPONSIBILITY, CONTROL, AND UNDERSTANDING.

If any Entity has more of any of these than another Entity, in any Field, it can use that to usurp Control over them.

LordReed:

Besides what kind of bleeped up system allows habits and words not related to actually giving explicit permission be a form of permission?

. JOHN 1:1-5,9.

IN The Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was
in The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him,
and without Him
was not anything made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life,
and The Life was
The Light of Men.
5. And The Light
shineth in Darkness,
and The Darkness
comprehended It not.

9. That was The True Light,
which lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.

ALL CREATURES BORN ARE IMMEDIATELY IMPRINTED BY THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD TO THEIR SPECIES, WITH THE LAW OF GOD TO THEIR KIND, WHICH ENABLES THEM TO DO THE THINGS OF THEIR KIND.

At the same time, they are assigned an umbilical train of packets of Spirit Energy from a Heavenly Source, that impacts on their Soul Body on a position specific to their species.

That of Humans is situated three finger-widths beneath the navel.

This Spirit Energy must be used for the purpose of fulfilling The Creator's Commandments.

If it isn't, it loses it's Spiritual Purity, and becomes degraded, like Milk, curdling.

The Soul Body becomes clogged, as with dirt, soot, or silt, as disobedience to The Creator continues.

The Soul Body itself becomes degraded, and loses it's Spiritual Attributes, losing elasticity, resilience, and vibrance.

If this continues to a sufficient extent, the Soul Body becomes brittle at the point of Life-entry, and cracks open, spilling it's contents, which is immediate Death.

An Entity manifests from the feed and attempts to collect a Record/Accounting of how the recently dead used the Life Energy given to it.

That being must immediately run through its entire life memories, without interruption, omission, nor delay. If it does that in time, the Accountant-Entity is satisfied, and departs to deposit it's record, presumably somewhere in Heaven.

If the being fails to deliver what is demanded of it, the "Accountant" cuts into the Soul Body, and extracts the data it wants- leaving that Soul Body critically-damaged, and unable to deploy it's AfterLife Body.

SCAVENGER DEVILS descend on the stricken Soul-Body, and tear it to pieces, in the process of extracting it's last scraps of Life Energy.

THIS IS HOW MOST CREATURES ON EARTH END THEIR LIVES.

Only Humans are known to exercise the AfterLife Option.

They can satisfy the Accountant-Entity, by achieving TOTAL RECALL before dying, and keeping the ability running, until, when they die, replaying their Life Memory becomes a simple process.

The Accountant departs without damaging the Soul Body, so that it is able to extract the Life Energy from every cell, and use it to create a SPIRIT ENERGY BODY, capable of housing their Mind, Memories, and Personality, and exist without a Physical containing shell.

This AfterLife Body has three possible Fates, depending upon that person's Spiritual Associations in Life:

4. HEAVEN: For those who lived according to Heavenly Law.

3. PARADISE: For those who lived by FAITH-IN-GOD, without Heavenly Enlightenment.

2. HELL: For those who obeyed the Devils, but still died with TOTAL RECALL.

1. OBLIVION: For those who die without TOTAL RECALL- no matter how "Good" or "Evil" they were in Life.

LordReed:

A Dangote truck full of goods parks in my driveway everyday does that give me permission to take those goods?

OF COURSE IT DOES- YOU HAVE A DIVINE RIGHT TO SEIZE ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU CAN PERCEIVE!

. EXODUS 22:1-6.

"IF a man shall steal an ox,
or a sheep,
and kill it,
or sell it;
he shall restore five oxen
for an ox,
and four sheep
for a sheep.
2. "If a thief be found
breaking up,
and be smitten that he die,
there shall no blood
be shed for him.
3. "If the Sun
be risen upon him,
there shall be blood
shed for him;
for he should make
Full Restitution;
if he have nothing,
then he shall be sold
for his theft.
4. "If the theft
be certainly found
in his hand alive,
whether it be
ox, or ass, or sheep;
he shall restore double.
5. "If a man shall cause
a field or vineyard
to be eaten,
and shall put in his beast,
and shall feed
in another man's field;
of the best of his own field,
and of the best
of his own vineyard,
shall he make Restitution.
6. "If fire break out,
and catch in thorns,
so that the stacks of corn,
or the standing corn,
or the field,
be consumed therewith;
he that kindled the fire
shall surely make Restitution."

FOOLS LIKE "SCIENCEWATCH" (IS HE DEAD YET?) WILL NOW RUN SHRIEKING THAT "OAROLOYE SAYS THAT STEALING IS A RIGHT!!!

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

UNJUST OVERTS AGAINST OTHERS AUTHORIZES EQUAL OVERTS AGAINST ONESELF.

This is why Devils do not just come in and TAKE someone.

If they do that, they license the Universe to do the same thing to them.

They have reason to FEAR that.

Being a Dumb Animal is like playing a Game of Skill against Intelligent opponents, with your Mind and Body as the stakes.

Your lack of Intelligence is disappointing. Humans do the same thing all the time, and you don't bat an eye. Why shouldn't a Spirit be able to do the same thing?

Devils are in an advanced stage of Soul Body ossification. To slow it down, they have had to sacrifice their ability to receive the free flow of Spirit Energy from The Creator, by closing the opening on THEIR Soul Bodies that receive it.

That means that they have to get the Life Energy they need to Survive from the other creatures.

Luckily for them, there is one stupid species that HATES their own Creator, and are willing to let 99% of their Life Energies go to WASTE, so that the DEVILS can HARVEST It from them while they are alive, and when they are dead.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by internetlord360(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ladylite:

The answer is very simple. There is an Eternal Law that states spirits can not function in the physical realm without permission from a physical being.... So by our habits, words and other ritualistic activities we give room to spirits to function here. Now not every evil spirit is a demon o.

Let me explain its Very simple... When spirits fight... They do not kill each other as we do in the human world. Rather they disembody their opponents, so demons are the fallen angels ones who once fought in a battle in the spirit realm and lost their bodies in defeat.... Hence they need a body to inhabit.

Higher spirits who still have their celestial bodies but are fallen from the presence of God still rule in some spheres above the human world.... It is only demons that are in constant bereavement when they stay outside a body.

I hope it's clear now.

FALLEN ANGELS ARE NOT DEMONS

If you think that demons are fallen angels, check out these three Scriptures.
Matthew 25:41 - "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels :" -- Jesus did not say "devil and his demons"!
2 Peter 2:4 - "For God did not [even] spare angels that sinned, BUT CAST THEM INTO HELL, delivering them TO BE KEPT THERE in pits of gloom TILL THE JUDGMENT AND THEIR DOOM."
Jude 1:6 - "And angels who did not keep (care for, guard, and hold to) their own first place of power but abandoned their proper dwelling place - these HE HAS RESERVED IN CUSTODY IN ETERNAL CHAINS (bonds) under thick gloom of utter darkness UNTIL THE JUDGMENT AND DOOM OF THE GREAT DAY."
I have heard it said that these Scriptures were only for "some" of the angels. These Scriptures are very clear to me - all, not some.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by tintingz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Maximus69:
MIND CONTROLLING!

God created angels (higher intelligent spirit beings) to live with him in heaven, but humans as the only intelligent set of creatures on planet earth to rule (control) all the other creatures.

The spirits feels slighted as they're not allowed to rule humans as higher intelligent beings, so to start with they first need to make man rebel against their protector (God), so as God stepped out of their way for man who now thinks he can live independently of God, the spirits came down to take control.

They're rebels and since rebels can't be orderly, they began dragging territories to camp humans under their domain (worshipers) that's what led to various forms of worship!

So they need to POSSESS some humans, enable them to see and say hidden things in order to keep their worshipers intact!

Since humans like you believe in evidence, they must provide such evidence to win you over as one of their worshipers (if you feel like), but if you don't feel like they'll ignore you completely, they don't have the right to force you into worshiping them if you don't feel like. That's why most of you finds it difficult to believe in their existence.

But whether you believe it or not, you will see supposed intelligent beings like you doing stupid things in the name of worship, you dare not try to stop them if you don't want to die.

That's the evidence of spirits holding onto them as his own, because if you succeeded in liberating them from the control of these spirit beings, human still need guidance, so their captors won't allow you (a lesser intelligent being and vulnerable to physical weapons) to steal away their slave! smiley

Let me just play along with this fairytale.

What if God is the villain here and the demons are the good people trying to save humans from this villain call God?

God now made up lies against demons that they are evil and rebels, he's doing everything to paint demons bad.

If we read the Bible with open mind, we will see that God is the one doing the evil act not demons or Satan per se, Jesus can be God's son or close servant of God that escape from heaven to warn people of this villain God, remember a being appeared to Jesus in the wilderness to negotiate with him, this could be God but Jesus reject his offer then God got angry and killed Jesus, took his spirit to heaven to deal with him.

Fairytales are really interesting. cheesy
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Afromentalist: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
LordReed:
Why do they need them?
I was invited on this thread by gensteejay.

Demons are simply concentrated dark inclinations / programs within our psyche. They have no real substance. It is the reason they can only be found in us and why they seem to need human bodies.

A demon is like a malware to a computer program. It has no real substantial / material / concrete existence out of any computer system (our psyche). But within a computer, a small invisible malware can be powerful enough to take down the entire financial system of a country or the world.

We should see demons like the corona virus. Invisible and powerless on its own, but very powerful when it is lodged in human body.

So demons are the condensed destructive programs and inclinations of our inner fabric. In a sense, all of our lives is a fight to transcend them / master them and rise to mastery. For better or for worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afromentalist:

Demons are simply concentrated dark inclinations / programs within our psyche. They have no real substance. It is the reason they can only be found in us and why they seem to need human bodies.

A demon is like a malware to a computer program. It has no real substantial / material / concrete existence out of any computer system (our psyche). But within a computer, a small invisible malware can be powerful enough to take down the entire financial system of a country or the world.

We should see demons like the corona virus. Invisible and powerless on its own, but very powerful when it is lodged in human body.

So demons are the condensed destructive programs and inclinations of our inner fabric. In a sense, all of our lives is a fight to transcend them / master them and rise to mastery. For better or for worse.

Do they exist as a thing independently moving around or are they just a result of something going wrong internally.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
LordReed:
Do they exist as a thing independently moving around or are they just a result of something going wrong internally.
I love these questions. Let me pull a chair and grab a glass of cherry for this, lol

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afromentalist:

Thanks. I can see a similarity between your view and OtemAtum's.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by kkins25(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
eternal law written by who or you are just saying what you see in hollywood movies.

definitely supernatural grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Afromentalist: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
LordReed:

They are created within ourselves, but have external existence through aggregation with similar thoughtforms. When they associate in this manner, they become a super being with great power.

Think of it like states. States have no concrete existence, except in our mind. There is nothing like nigeria or niger except on paper. On human beings and natural landscape. Now, when humans group themselves, they form a higher reality that although non material is nonetheless very powerful.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by kkins25(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff self, im disappointed. A thread with angels and sex is going on and i missed all the action. Ehnn... You know i no dey joke with the promiscuity of the then angels at all at all.. grin grin grin

A very good question you have dodge is one asked by FOLYKAZE is if sons of God was an expression for the Gods people then why were the jews vexed at yeshua ben yosef when he proclaimed to be the Son of the living God? Hmm? Kindly address this ASAP.

IM really fascinated about demons and this thread is exactly what i need to distract me from colonial virus.

Vaxx1, i thought you were no longer active on the forum. Its good to know you're still around bro. Concerning you're claim on non existance of demons, the sages of old have made it know that humans are not the only intelligent creature in the universe.
The jews, yoruba folklore, hausa, igbo, greeks, etc all have one tale or the order that involved an entity other than God.

What about elemental creatures? Nature spirits? Etc. I am aware some of these are personified forms of natural phenoma.

I would like to discuss with you on a matter that does not concern the thread. Can i email you?

Many magicians like aliester crowley all claim to have contacted or summoned demonic entities.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by kkins25(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
TiAd:

Thanks. I can see a similarity between your view and OtemAtum's.
Not really otematum but the legendary billyonaire
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by kkins25(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afromentalist:

an interesting POV. are you saying demons are our instinctive animal behaviour?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by kkins25(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Who the fxxck invited ororo-loye here??

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
kkins25:
MuttleyLaff self, im disappointed. A thread with angels and sex is going on and i missed all the action. Ehnn... You know i no dey joke with the promiscuity of the then angels at all at all.. grin grin grin
[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
My guy make I appease you with this, as I pass you, this chilled bottle of orijin to cool down your flared up temper with, lol
Please drink responsibly though, lol.

kkins25:
A very good question you have dodge is one asked by FOLYKAZE is if sons of God was an expression for the Gods people then why were the jews vexed at yeshua ben yosef when he proclaimed to be the Son of the living God? Hmm? Kindly address this ASAP.
"Then God said, “Let Us make man (i.e. human being(s))
in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock,
and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.
"
- Genesis 1:26

"Then they scoffed, “He’s just a carpenter, the son of Mary and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon.
And his sisters live right here among us.” They were deeply offended and refused to believe in him.
"
- Mark 6:3

"And all were bearing witness to Him and marveling at the grace of the words that are proceeding out of His mouth.
And they were saying, "Is this not the son of Joseph?"
"
- Luke 4:22

You got hold of the wrong end of the stick with how you constructed this one bro, lol.

Fyi kkins25, Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, aka Yeshua ben Yosef too, took the title son of man, upon Himself, identifying to the fact of coming into this world through the means of another human being. It basically means that Yahushua, is saying He is a boy or man, in relation to either and/or both of His parents (i.e. Joseph and/or Mary) The word man used in Genesis 1:26, in the original text actually means human being(s), lol.

So, contrary to how to phrased things up, the Jews werent vexed at the Yahushua calling Himself son of man. Oh no thry had no problems with that, what ticked them off, was that they said Yahushua was equating Himself to God, and so as if trying to claim He is God, lol. That was one of the charges levelled against Him at the kangaroo court.

kkins25:
IM really fascinated about demons and this thread is exactly what i need to distract me from colonial virus.
It is a complex and not that rigorously understood subject, lol. When I get time, will cc you when about to share my accumulated knowledge of demon, but for now as an entry level, demons are an Old Testament mentioned concept slash phenomenon, lol.

kkins25:
Vaxx1, i thought you were no longer active on the thread. Its good to know you're still around bro. Concerning you're claim on non existance of demons, the sages of old have made it know that humans are not the only intelligent creature in the universe.
The jews, yoruba folklore, hausa, igbo, greeks, etc all have one tale or the order that involved an entity other than God.

What about elemental creatures? Nature spirits? Etc. I am aware some of these are personified forms of natural phenoma.
I laughed out loud when reading vaxx1 typing "The word demons comes from the greek word daimon ..." are trying to advanced that there is no Old Testament concept of demon, lol. I have my replies to both vaxx/vaxx1, FOLYKAZE and even sonmvayina, sitting unfinished and pushed to the back burner. Will soon get to them and reply back to all three of them, lol

kkins25:
I would like to discuss with you on a matter that does not concern the thread. Can i email you?
Email vaxx1's secretary nah, lol

kkins25:
Many magicians like aliester crowley all claim to have contacted or summoned demonic entities.
What Aleister Crowley and the invited Demoncrats, get up to in his fun dinners, you dont want to know about, lol. Pun was intended, lol

kkins25:
Who the fxxck invited ororo-loye here??
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
kkins25:

Not really otematum but the legendary billyonaire
What do you mean?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
kkins25:
an interesting POV.
are you saying demons are our instinctive animal behaviour?
Thats a big leap, dont you think, lol, hmm? Isnt that an oxymoron in there I am spotting, erhn?.

Instinctive animal behaviour? Within a human being? C'mon now kkins25, when animal, means all living beings except humans, lol. Thats some rather interesting POV indeed, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Afromentalist:

They are created within ourselves, but have external existence through aggregation with similar thoughtforms. When they associate in this manner, they become a super being with great power.

Think of it like states. States have no concrete existence, except in our mind. There is nothing like nigeria or niger except on paper. On human beings and natural landscape. Now, when humans group themselves, they form a higher reality that although non material is nonetheless very powerful.

How would they aggregate?

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some psychos in this thread'll be yapping absolute tosh, and they believe in their hearts that they've communicated. It's a horrid sight indeed...

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:
Some psychos in this thread'll be yapping absolute tosh, and they believe in their hearts that they've communicated. It's a horrid sight indeed...

The presentation is well over you..why not sit down and learn... because it is not consistent with the bull shiiit your pastor feeds you with..
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

The presentation is well over you..why not sit down and learn... because it is not consistent with the bull shiiit your pastor feeds you with..
Mumu. See how you just swallowed the bait whole undecided

And there he goes assuming I'm a Christian. SMH

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

See this slowpoke , that does not know her right from her left...
Make a contribution..let us hear you.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

See this slowpoke , that does not know her right from her left...
Make a contribution..let us hear you.
I know it pained you that you fell for the bait like that. Guilty conscience is not good, and I wasn't even referring to you initially lol

Anyways, I don't believe in demonic possession so my position here is negative.

2 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Tamaratonye1:
I know it pained you that you fell for the bait like that. Guilty conscience is not good, and I wasn't even referring to you initially lol

[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

How does your beliefs translate to the truth..people believe the moon is made of cheese,does it mean it is true?...

So why do you not believe in demonic possession?

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

How does your beliefs translate to the truth..people believe the moon is made of cheese,does it mean it is true?...
Wtf does this even mean? Have I made any assertion here? Have I implied anything in this thread as fact? Lmao

sonmvayina:

So why do you not believe in demonic possession?
Good question. Why don't I believe in it? Lack of reliable evidence.

Surely you have heard of the null hypothesis?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition / Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) / After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.