Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice (1418 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / Before You Have Sex With A Lady.... Please Do This / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Spark2: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, someone sent this to me. he needs counsel, I'm sharing this on nairaland with his permission but I promised to keep his identity private.

"I am 24 years old and I will want to marry at age 28. I graduated from the university and I completed my NYSC Nov last year.
I am in a relationship with an 19 years old girl. The relationship has been fine and okay.
The problem I have is that I am a bit of the melancholic temperament, quite reserved and quiet.
The 19 years old girl I'm dating is as well a quiet and reserved person. Even though I talk to some extent more than she does but I'm afraid. My relationship is very boring, I can only imagine how my home will be if I finally decide to marry her.
I love this girl and she loves me genuinely but our relationship is very boring

I have other things I need counsel on but this is quite pressing in my heart.
Can you please advice me sir?

Thank you so much"
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
How is this an issue? Two people who love each other wants to get married... But no.. One is worried because of his reserved nature.. As if he was the one that created himself. Look two lousy people marries, also two quite people marries... Don't let your personality define your happiness... Worrying over unnecessary thing

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by lilmax(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
your relationship is boring till you have children that's when you will appreciate her, she won't give birth to nairaland women type of personality
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Spark2: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
The young man is afraid his home will be boring. Both of them seem boring to each other.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by sapeleboi(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
who you wan kill with this grammar (melancholic temperament) abi na corona virus send you come tempt us for nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by jawalis(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
That relationship if not broken now won’t end well if you guys proceed into marriage. Cases of Introverted individuals who got married were reported to breed phlegm. You Guys should first get you SWOT analysis rights and stop this risky assumption of personality. That same lady you think is quite might be so stubborn to another guy and with this said. You need to ascertain her personality tightly and study her. Ladies can pretend and manipulate you just to gain whatsoever her reason for been with you may be. So do not be deceived by any act she put on for now. Get you facts rights before thinking about marriage else you’ll only have your fingers to bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Spark2: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:
That relationship if not broken now won’t end well if you guys proceed into marriage. Cases of Introverted individuals who got married were reported to breed phlegm. You Guys should first get you SWOT analysis rights and stop this risky assumption of personality. That same lady you think is quite might be so stubborn to another guy

Wowww this is deep!
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by oazeez1991(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2020
It appear dey both are introverts. So, been d guy in d relationship, he av 2 be d one 2 dictate d tune. He is responsible 2 paddle d canoe of such relationship affair. In as much as I don't support relationship of Introvert + Introvert been dat both parties r socially awkward, I wudn't rule out d possibility of it workin out, but d guy just av 2 be d one 2 do much of d work. Like, tk d bull by d horn.

I'm also an introvert thou, so I cud understand d boringness part. D advantage both parties just av is d fact dat, dey wud tend 2 understand each oda dan any oda.

If d guy still went on 2 option 4 an extrovert, d extrovert also wud later find him boring in d long run. Best bet is just Introvert + Ambivert, so he shud develop his instinct 2 be dat of an Ambivert so as 2 be able 2 flow well in d relationship.

My opinion thou!

1 Like

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Spark2: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
lilmax:
your relationship is boring till you have children that's when you will appreciate her, she won't give birth to nairaland women type of personality
Hahaha
Which one is nairaland women type of personality again??
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Spark2: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
oazeez1991:
It appear dey both are introverts. So, been d guy in d relationship, he av 2 be d one 2 dictate d tune. He is responsible 2 paddle d canoe of such relationship affair. In as much as I don't support relationship of Introvert + Introvert been dat both parties r socially awkward, I wudn't rule out d possibility of it workin out, but d guy just av 2 be d one 2 do much of d work. Like, tk d bull by d horn.

I'm also an introvert thou, so I cud understand d boringness part. D advantage both parties just av is d fact dat, dey wud tend 2 understand each oda dan any oda.

If d guy still went on 2 option 4 an extrovert, d extrovert also wud later find him boring in d long run. Best bet is just Introvert + Ambivert, so he shud develop his instinct 2 be dat of an Ambivert so as 2 be able 2 flow well in d relationship.

My opinion thou!

This is priceless.
Can you give more light to being an Ambivert?
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by jawalis(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Spark2:

Wowww this is deep!
I wish you well my brother. But again, pls be very careful. Don’t trust any woman until you leave this earth. They can maneuver their ways just to get whatever they want. Some ladies are smart. And to me. You seems to have been carried away by the fact that she’s just 19. You’ll be surprised if you take your time to eyewatch her moves and she’s caught in her privacy. She might probably put on those attributes you see as fascinating just to get you over.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by mofeoluwadassah: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Then make it lively sad
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Nehyooh(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Spark2:

This is priceless.
It means a person having characteristics of both Extrovert and Introvert.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by babyfaceafrica: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:
That relationship if not broken now won’t end well if you guys proceed into marriage. Cases of Introverted individuals who got married were reported to breed phlegm. You Guys should first get you SWOT analysis rights and stop this risky assumption of personality. That same lady you think is quite might be so stubborn to another guy and with this said. You need to ascertain her personality tightly and study her. Ladies can pretend and manipulate you just to gain whatsoever her reason for been with you may be. So do not be deceived by any act she put on for now. Get you facts rights before thinking about marriage else you’ll only have your fingers to bite.

That relationship if not broken now won’t end well if you guys proceed into marriage. Cases of Introverted individuals who got married were reported to breed phlegm.

Do you have at statistics for this or just assumptions?
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by babyfaceafrica: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Spark2:

This is priceless.

Ambiverts are not common.. That said, no one has just one personality.... What people have is a primary (strong) and secondary (passive) personality. So just because you are quiet does not mean you don't have some outgoing traits.
Ambiverts have both reserved and outgoing traits in equal dose... They are not common

That said.. All these things are nomenclature and physiological jargons. Nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by jawalis(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

That relationship if not broken now won’t end well if you guys proceed into marriage. Cases of Introverted individuals who got married were reported to breed phlegm.

Do you have at statistics for this or just assumptions?
Get your ignorance ass of my mention. Do visit marriage counselor and check NAVES’B official pages and get your fact.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:

Get your ignorance ass of my mention. Do visit marriage counselor and check NAVES’B official pages and get your fact.

I don't condone insults... Thanks!
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Lamanii22(f): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your friend is just worrying unnecessarily...
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by jawalis(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

I don't condone insults... Thanks!
Then you should have conducted your research we’ll be tackling others.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
At the end of the day, they will create doubts, insecurity, suspicions, disbelief, unnecessary arguments, investigations, quarrel and then separation in the lovely relationship.

Nairaland ( Romance section) is the worst place to seek relationship advice.

2 Likes

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Shellsploit: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Spark2:

The problem I have is that I am a bit of the melancholic temperament, quite reserved and quiet"

Oya go and modify those words u wrote above.
Person never chop breakfast na to come dey crack head ontop english!

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Sixfeetbelle: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Personality has different combinations and I don't believe two people with the exact same combination can fall in love so easily. Your reservation and hers aren't the same and can never be the same. That being said, how she reacts in the midst of familiar faces or topics will differ from how you would react. So, boring is only a word if you both can find normal ground to discuss things that matter in that relationship at the end of the day.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:

Intelligent submission. It is true that two introverted melancholias give birth to dominant phlegmatics. Such mixture is not even advisable.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by SirMichael1: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Intelligent submission. It is true that two introverted melancholias give birth to dominant phlegmatics. Such mixture is not even advisable.

This is wrong. The chromosomes do not carry temperaments so it isn't passed down through the gene and besides, temperaments are affected by environmental factors.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
That's the worst thing that can ever happen in a marriage. Boredom.

Take the case of this covid 19 lock down and how the boredom that stemmed from it has made you feel. Some are already feeling suicidal. Yes!
So if she's the boring type in a relationship, she'll be more boring in marriage.

Now yesterday, I got chatting with someone who's been disturbing me all these while. But I sort of discovered he was boring. As in...the chat was not consistent and considering my bored state, I just told him outrightly that I'm not enjoying this chat. That its kinda dragging. He tried to make excuses for it that we only just started but I quickly looked for something and told him off. Mehnnn... I can't stand a boring person.
So, if she's boring, and you're not down with it, then she's definitely not going to make your marriage an enjoyable one.
Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Cholls(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Spark2:

This is priceless.
my brother you see yasef! Nairaland go make your case worse. It's like telling a Doctor to help with your headache and he says you have a chronic migraine
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

una use Genotype Spoil Relationship and Now Una won Use Temperaments. Make Una Give Una Sef Brain oh
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
SirMichael1:

This is wrong. The chromosomes do not carry temperaments so it isn't passed down through the gene and besides, temperaments are affected by environmental factors.

Not only environmental factors. Temperaments are also hereditary. For further checks, refer to other verified sources.
Re: He Has A Reserved Personality & He Wants To Marry A Reserved Lady Please Advice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Grow up first. When you reach that bridge, you'll find a way to cross.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On This Gift Card Stuff Asap Pls / Please Who Can Help Me With A Love Letter That Will Melt Her Heart. / Should I Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.