Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. (12591 Views)

It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by humilitypays(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Justbehave:
See your two tiny legs. Tueh.
lolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by humilitypays(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Yes why not?
if u believe her reply is proper for a hello, then be prepared for beating from your future partners, don't say I didn't warn you cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by BrutusOj(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Justbehave:
Ashawo profile for that matter. Shameless hoes everywhere
walahi.. they use that format to deceive guys who aren't sharp to code runs girls on social medias.
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by StFabulous(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Someone said "Hello" to you, instead of replying "Hi", you're asking if he read your profile, your profile dey share money?? Some women sef

3 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Helicobacter: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was gisting over a group platform with colleagues... Some mentioned they download an app called Tinder to ease out...gist and chat online people this lockdown season...Abuja's Lockdown was increased by 2 more week.
'' Nnne try the App'' but set your profile to match ur audience''
So I created a profile 2 day ago... I picked a random sim. Added a phone no. Set location to 2km/1 mile...so I could met one or 2 decent friends around my hood for Evening Jogging around my estate.

So I meet one guy...who after reading my profile... The following conservative took place.
I promised him, am gonna send screenshots on Abuja Twitter...so next time he doesn't insult a lady for no Reason...I have meet very friendly people on tinder...but this one poured his bile of bitterness on me...pls people help me judge...kindly DONT QUOTE... so I might be kind to take down.
Screenshot shortly. I

Here was my Description on my Tinder profile

'' God fearing Pals... I don't believe in premarital Sex!
5''7 ...Love Basketball
Chelsea Fan Best season with 'Antonio Conte' Political View- Republican /Pro- Trump.
No Party grinders pls. ''

The Screenshot are our Conversation
'' uncensored''

Why will a Guy be this Bitter in Life?... Why the Venom? Is it the Lockdown? Economy issues? or underlying issues bikonu...why will a Guy be so bitter like this Uncle?
If you sensed his intentions. You shouldn't have replied in the 1st place. Like u should just archived d chat immediately after he said hi.
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by sonofanarchy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
wrong : you made a mistake. Correct it
you made a mistake,correct it.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by DeusMagnus: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bankalert:
Some women nah oversabi go kill them... Ordinary "hello" and you are asking him if he read your profile wtf??!... Simple "Hi" would have sufficed. You should have told him that if and when he started to engage you in lewd converstions... Typical of Nigerian ladies...

He is just dishing you a dose of the venoms you ladies serve men... Nothing to see here...

PS: i hardly comment on this type of posts but i had to...
like Broo!!!!!! what tha Bleep man. Just hello and you are saying hope you read my profile? I wish I could see it on twitter. She thinks tinder is whatsapp
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Petyprincess(f): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Roon9:

Aunty do you even know why you pictured your zero ass on your profile rather than your face? Its because that may well be the only positive about you... So fly undecided
Mumu*, this one think I'm the op
Instead of y'all to channel your frustration to buhari you here displaying your stupidity nd frustration!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Omar09(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was gisting over a group platform with colleagues... Some mentioned they download an app called Tinder to ease out...gist and chat online people this lockdown season...Abuja's Lockdown was increased by 2 more week.
'' Nnne try the App'' but set your profile to match ur audience''
So I created a profile 2 day ago... I picked a random sim. Added a phone no. Set location to 2km/1 mile...so I could met one or 2 decent friends around my hood for Evening Jogging around my estate.

So I meet one guy...who after reading my profile... The following conservative took place.
I promised him, am gonna send screenshots on Abuja Twitter...so next time he doesn't insult a lady for no Reason...I have meet very friendly people on tinder...but this one poured his bile of bitterness on me...pls people help me judge...kindly DONT QUOTE... so I might be kind to take down.
Screenshot shortly. I

Here was my Description on my Tinder profile

'' God fearing Pals... I don't believe in premarital Sex!
5''7 ...Love Basketball
Chelsea Fan Best season with 'Antonio Conte' Political View- Republican /Pro- Trump.
No Party grinders pls. ''

The Screenshot are our Conversation
'' uncensored''

Why will a Guy be this Bitter in Life?... Why the Venom? Is it the Lockdown? Economy issues? or underlying issues bikonu...why will a Guy be so bitter like this Uncle?

That dude has lacked pussy for a very long time, he just needed one.
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Roon9(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Instead of y'all to channel your frustration to buhari you here displaying your stupidity nd frustration!!

grin grin The more stupid you are the more of it you see in others grin Aunty gbas gbos
Sawalele

4 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Roon9(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrutusOj:
walahi.. they use that format to deceive guys who aren't sharp to code runs girls on social medias.

Nawa to you ooo.. How u take say many ex olosho take dey marry grin

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by photon3106: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
That text message no funny me again sad

I thought I was the only one pissed with that sms. At first, it was tolerable and necessary. They now send that message incessantly with unchanging content when I was even expecting something that would at least give me hope financially.
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Petyprincess(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Roon9:

grin grin The more stupid you are the more of it you see in others grin Aunty gbas gbos
Sawalele
If you dimwits* wants to form savage check monikers b4 mentioning with your frustrated life!! We ladies aren't the cause of y'all frustration! They even made the poor op deactivate her account for their mind they have made it in life undecided bunch of frustrated beings!!

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by BrutusOj(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Roon9:

Nawa to you ooo.. How u take say many ex olosho take dey marry grin
Lol..
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Uncle Ubunjja don't come for me biko... This are the Kind of Toxic men you breed and encourage. Well done... Teach your male kids how to be rude to women
Continue
Allow me to vent my vent...its not your vent bikonu

Fool
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
DriggityDre:

Forming feminist with this kind of grammar. I can't even read what you wrote up there.

Oga grammar

Leave the guy comment alone I can read it
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
She only asked if he had read her bio. It's just a question and doesn't mean he has to insult her. But what do I know

Aunty wey mumu
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Degrezhaa:
Op don run oh...

That's why i say, 80 percent if Nigerian girls are dumb...
They think every guy that says hello wants to Bleep them...
What a waste....

No mind dem

Because they HV boobs n pussy
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eecho:
You are actually foooolish , that guy was right . Tinder is not meant for bored Christians , it's meant for runs girls and prostitutes . Join your church group on WhatsApp and stop feeling bored , or go jog with your pastor .
Ose nice comment
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by sammycashly: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
babe you are a fool....I mean a great one...person say hello..the next thing on your reply is did u read my profile?
you no get any sense at all??
is that suppose to be your next reply?
next time learn manners ma

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you made a mistake,correct it.
U r correct, don't mind the useless girl
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

I don't know why your comment is paining me. I think you don't have sense
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omar09:

That dude has lacked pussy for a very long time, he just needed one.

Who pussy help
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
What's she doing on tender website a Christian 4 that matter.
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Twifemmy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qB-SAlecrg

As the coronavirus continues to spread, causing uncertainty around Apple's business and product launches, investors and analysts will be looking to the iPhone 12 for some certainty.
Expectations for the iPhone 12, which is said to be Apple's first 5G iPhone, have been high for months — long before the coronavirus and even ahead of Apple's iPhone 11 launch.
But the ramifications of the coronavirus outbreak, which has caused Apple to revise its Q2 2020 revenue guidance and cancel its WWDC conference, will only ramp up pressure for the iPhone 12 to succeed.
Investors will look for reassurance that the fallout from the coronavirus are short-term impacts that don't affect Apple's long-term performance.

The ongoing fallout from the coronavirus means pressure is higher than ever for Apple's iPhone 12 to be a runaway success
Lisa Eadicicco Mar 16, 2020, 7:00 AM

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Apple's iPhone 11 Pro Max and 11 Pro Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
Opinion banner
Business Insider
As the coronavirus continues to spread, causing uncertainty around Apple's business and product launches, investors and analysts will be looking to the iPhone 12 for some certainty.
Expectations for the iPhone 12, which is said to be Apple's first 5G iPhone, have been high for months — long before the coronavirus and even ahead of Apple's iPhone 11 launch.
But the ramifications of the coronavirus outbreak, which has caused Apple to revise its Q2 2020 revenue guidance and cancel its WWDC conference, will only ramp up pressure for the iPhone 12 to succeed.
Investors will look for reassurance that the fallout from the coronavirus are short-term impacts that don't affect Apple's long-term performance.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

As the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread, infecting more than 100,000 people around the world and forcing major corporations to reassess how they conduct business, it's hard for any company to think about anything else.

That has held especially true for Apple, which is grappling with lower-than-expected revenue for the March quarter and has been forced to rethink how it holds major events and product launches because of the pandemic. Most recently, it also closed all of its stores outside of China until March 27 as part of an effort to slow the pandemic.

The iPhone 12, as Apple's next iPhone is expected to be called, will likely be tasked with easing a lot of those concerns, as bullish investors and analysts look to Apple's much-hyped 5G iPhone to reaffirm their generally positive long-term outlook on the company.

The truth is, however, that there's been a lot riding on Apple's next iPhone for months, long before the coronavirus happened and even ahead of the iPhone 11's September launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qB-SAlecrg

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by LINTUNE(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
what calls for insult in my response to you?
cos u deserve it...is that the best reply u give a guy who is sayong hello?..do u think all guys are asslickers?
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Petyprincess(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
peterangelo:

I don't know why your comment is paining me. I think you don't have sense
Actually it fools like y'all that lack sense! Even when the op deactivated y'all still raining insults on her like she's the cause of your miserable life! Don't y'all have sisters nd mother figure at home? Nd for that roon9 abi na ruin9 it obvious you are so pained grin see as you described your sister cheesy Even when that fool has a business account here he's still chatting carelessly i wonder when y'all will have sense lipsrsealed when you see a girl comment y'all will start attacking her is that hw frustrated y'all are? I doubt some of you have a partner because no reasonable girl will be with demented fools like y'all! Channel your frustration to your president not we women! This will be my last reply on this thread because i can't continue exchanging banters with frustrated beings like y'all!

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by DriggityDre: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
peterangelo:

Leave the guy comment alone I can read it
Girl.
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
I like such guys

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Roon9(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Actually it fools like y'all that lack sense! Even when the op deactivated y'all still raining insults on her like she's the cause of your miserable life! Don't y'all have sisters nd mother figure at home? Nd for that roon9 abi na ruin9 it obvious you are so pained grin see as you described your sister cheesy Even when that fool has a business account here he's still chatting carelessly i wonder when y'all will have sense lipsrsealed when you see a girl comment y'all will start attacking her is that hw frustrated y'all are? I doubt some of you have a partner because no reasonable girl will be with demented fools like y'all! Channel your frustration to your president not we women! This will be my last reply on this thread because i can't continue exchanging banters with frustrated beings like y'all!

Business account mean say i go see nonsense i no go talk? Oya no vex doh. You no really understand why we dey attack her. Just lock up abeg. No vex

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos) / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.