Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. (12586 Views)

It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Afritop(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
The guy did excellently well. What is in your moronic profile for him to read.
He started by saying hello and you are replied with nonsense angry
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by dazzlingd(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Roon9:

Aunty do you even know why you pictured your zero ass on your profile rather than your face? Its because that may well be the only positive about you... So fly undecided

My chest

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by crazysam001: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2020
you Swiped right right he swiped right next thing you are asking if he read your profile first are you insane? I think your anger here is that he wasn’t interested in you because at hello you were already imagining building a family with him but as usual Una go Dey display una lack of home training.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Roon9(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Friedturkey:
Hey lawd!
E just dey pain me say I come late.

OP and everybody that did not see anything wrong in the lady's behaviour are idiots (plenty offense).

While I was reading the post, I realized OP is a poser, a teenager(or just an immature adult) and a hypocrite immediately I got to the line she wrote about being a republican (WTF?!), and her friends telling her to "panelbe

I wish I can see that guy in the screenshot, I go give am plenty bottles. This is not about guys being bitter, it is about reformatting ladies' brains, letting them know the world doesnt revolve around their bumbum. To all the men dem wey fire that chic for this thread, I salute una... To the remaining that believe she did nothing wrong, una go eventually get sense.

Inshort, I dey go that abuja twitter go find this thing!

You dey Nigeria without even an intl passport or normal passport sef and u dey claim republican angry
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Iceyjayz: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Bankalert:
Some women nah oversabi go kill them... Ordinary "hello" and you are asking him if he read your profile wtf??!... Simple "Hi" would have sufficed. You should have told him that if and when he started to engage you in lewd converstions... Typical of Nigerian ladies...

He is just dishing you a dose of the venoms you ladies serve men... Nothing to see here...

PS: i hardly comment on this type of posts but i had to...
Don't mind the dumb girl
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Mineisgrace(f): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2020
peterangelo:

Aunty wey mumu
brother wey mumu. Take several seats please
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Justbehave(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Mineisgrace:
brother wey mumu. Take several seats please
Your mumuness is raise to power infinity.Go and borrow sense since you can't buy one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abortion Should Be Legalized. / Why AFRICANS Hardly Marry BLACK Americans / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.