Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. (12535 Views)

It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Gideoniteprime4: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
The world would be a better place if low graded girls under the cover of women seized to exist!

7 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Roon9(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

You have a toxic ego.
Men are toxic women are 10x more
Women love attention and men here will never give them that.
Those days are gone you won't find men to lick your smelly ass anymore
Idi0t

Quit replying the lady Jor... From her replies its clear the dude was spot on with his rants

4 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Mineisgrace(f): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

is that question the right reply for "HELLO"
Yes why not?
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Crimsoneagle: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Yes why not?
And how in God's name is that the right reply for Hello...

5 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Yes why not?

I think you have same stupid ego with the op
Bye

15 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Mineisgrace(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I think you have same stupid ego with the op
Bye
what calls for insult in my response to you?
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Mineisgrace(f): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crimsoneagle:
And how in God's name is that the right reply for Hello...
it was a harmless question which requires yes or no. There is no harm in there but some men just like being unnecessarily mischievous
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Mineisgrace(f): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:
The world would be a better place if low graded girls under the cover of women seized to exist!
you made a mistake. Correct it
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Gideoniteprime4: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
you made a mistake. Correct it
Thank you for proving my point!
(you have a stupid ego)

13 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by 3RNEST(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
The OP don delete, well such is life sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Mineisgrace(f): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

Thank you for proving my point!
(you have a stupid ego)
naa you sabi
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by TheMohican(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Humm even the comments on this Platform... Shows some guys here insult women so easily....for no cogent reason. Its well with oo

You're an arrogant women who loves doing shakara for the little attention you get

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by AgentGoat: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Because she get peanut breast and deep pussy make the world they bow to her. Mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by DriggityDre: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP has de-activated.
Mineisgrace:
Yes why not?

WTF is this one saying? You just jumped to assist. Which kind of reply is "hope you read my profile?!". She then proceeded to call him a "shabby snub" when he told her he doesn't need it; but he just wanted to say hello.
Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Degrezhaa: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op don run oh...

That's why i say, 80 percent if Nigerian girls are dumb...
They think every guy that says hello wants to Bleep them...
What a waste....

8 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys! She's gone already. Can you retract your claws now? grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why she con run na, me and d rest of d gang just dey show. She didn't even show us the said profile.

Lesson to you other like girls, 1, we guys will support our guys for not licking ur asses.

2. The time of acting weak n winning favour is over. Something triggered that guy.

Please take it to twitter, you will realize that Nairaland is still learning work where Twitter Ng is.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Petyprincess(f): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nairaland kids always find little situation to bash nd lay their frustration on ladies! Girls here need have thick skin asf!!

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by ghettochild(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
You messed up big time.. You, OP are at fault.. So when people msg u hi or hello. Is that ur response?? Mumu dey do u yet u still talking about Abuja Twitter, ok go there and make mockery of yourself
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by emmyboy162(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
LMAO...Sh*t Backfired
I don't blame the guy though. Which one is "Hope you read my profile" ?

6 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Damalex4luv(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bankalert:
Some women nah oversabi go kill them... Ordinary "hello" and you are asking him if he read your profile wtf??!... Simple "Hi" would have sufficed. You should have told him that if and when he started to engage you in lewd converstions... Typical of Nigerian ladies...

He is just dishing you a dose of the venoms you ladies serve men... Nothing to see here...

PS: i hardly comment on this type of posts but i had to...
God bless you bro. The guy is very straightforward and he's dishing her the bitter truth. May the good Lord bless that guy wherever he's

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Kingarthur21: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was gisting over a group platform with colleagues... Some mentioned they download an app called Tinder to ease out...gist and chat online people this lockdown season...Abuja's Lockdown was increased by 2 more week.
'' Nnne try the App'' but set your profile to match ur audience''
So I created a profile 2 day ago... I picked a random sim. Added a phone no. Set location to 2km/1 mile...so I could met one or 2 decent friends around my hood for Evening Jogging around my estate.

So I meet one guy...who after reading my profile... The following conservative took place.
I promised him, am gonna send screenshots on Abuja Twitter...so next time he doesn't insult a lady for no Reason...I have meet very friendly people on tinder...but this one poured his bile of bitterness on me...pls people help me judge...kindly DONT QUOTE... so I might be kind to take down.
Screenshot shortly. I

Here was my Description on my Tinder profile

'' God fearing Pals... I don't believe in premarital Sex!
5''7 ...Love Basketball
Chelsea Fan Best season with 'Antonio Conte' Political View- Republican /Pro- Trump.
No Party grinders pls. ''

The Screenshot are our Conversation
'' uncensored''

Why will a Guy be this Bitter in Life?... Why the Venom? Is it the Lockdown? Economy issues? or underlying issues bikonu...why will a Guy be so bitter like this Uncle?
A tale of two fools....
The dude messed up for getting worked up over a simple question,sha hunger fit make person vex..
You messed up by not replying to his hello before asking him such. In such conversations you exchange pleasantries then you get down to business,you were too fast...
Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Russianlord101(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are on Tinder forming holy girl it can’t work o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Roon9(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheMohican:

You're an arrogant women who loves doing shakara for the little attention you get

Once one or two yeye paraga boys don toast them they go dey form yanshless Cardi B. If she was all that she wouldn't be on tinder

6 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Roon9(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
Nairaland kids always find little situation to bash nd lay their frustration on ladies! Girls here need have thick skin asf!!

Aunty do you even know why you pictured your zero ass on your profile rather than your face? Its because that may well be the only positive about you... So fly undecided

5 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Justbehave(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mineisgrace:
naa you sabi
It's a big shame that most of you ladies cannot call a spade what it is.You are not even ashamed to say that the right answer to hello or hi is"did you read my profile" ? As shameless as you re,you still don't have sense. Tueh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Eecho(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was gisting over a group platform with colleagues... Some mentioned they download an app called Tinder to ease out...gist and chat online people this lockdown season...Abuja's Lockdown was increased by 2 more week.
'' Nnne try the App'' but set your profile to match ur audience''
So I created a profile 2 day ago... I picked a random sim. Added a phone no. Set location to 2km/1 mile...so I could met one or 2 decent friends around my hood for Evening Jogging around my estate.

So I meet one guy...who after reading my profile... The following conservative took place.
I promised him, am gonna send screenshots on Abuja Twitter...so next time he doesn't insult a lady for no Reason...I have meet very friendly people on tinder...but this one poured his bile of bitterness on me...pls people help me judge...kindly DONT QUOTE... so I might be kind to take down.
Screenshot shortly. I

Here was my Description on my Tinder profile

'' God fearing Pals... I don't believe in premarital Sex!
5''7 ...Love Basketball
Chelsea Fan Best season with 'Antonio Conte' Political View- Republican /Pro- Trump.
No Party grinders pls. ''

The Screenshot are our Conversation
'' uncensored''

Why will a Guy be this Bitter in Life?... Why the Venom? Is it the Lockdown? Economy issues? or underlying issues bikonu...why will a Guy be so bitter like this Uncle?
You are actually foooolish , that guy was right . Tinder is not meant for bored Christians , it's meant for runs girls and prostitutes . Join your church group on WhatsApp and stop feeling bored , or go jog with your pastor .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by BrutusOj(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
uboma:

I agree with you on this. She should have waited to hear what he says next after the greetings to make reference to her profile.

But the guy went too far. He should not have insulted her.
Serves the fake asss lady well. That's how they go about opening account on all social medias laying traps for innocent guys who fall prey to their fake profile. She has not even answered the guy's greeting and she is already talking about one useless profile.

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by Justbehave(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrutusOj:
Serves the fake asss lady well. That's bhow they go about opening account on all social medias laying traps for innocent guys who fall prey to their fake profile. She has not even answered the guy's greeting and she is already talking about one useless profile.
Ashawo profile for that matter. Shameless hoes everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. by humilitypays(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adanne7 I know that you are reading this thread even though you have deactivated your account out of shame....let me tell you, if you continue with that your foolish typical Nigerian girls attitude of feeling too high cos too many guys are sending u messages on different online platforms, making u classify every guy as fool, you may find it difficult to find a good partner for life.

If you are an online preacher, repent cos your response to the guys hello has pride written all over and reason the guy took you to the cleaners.

Be informed that so many Nigerian guys are angry with Nigerian ladies for several reasons, so always thread with caution.

That you receive hundreds of messages from different guys begging u for sex or fake romance does not make u too special cos 100% of those guys chasing u around and making u feel like a goddess to be worshipped only want to have sex with u and move on, if u doubt me, check how many guys coming to you or those u have dated that have asked u to marry them

In conclusion, your prideful response to the guys hello attracted his attack on you, so swallow it with joy and change your ways with guys u will meet in future but if u refuse to learn and change, it won't be easy for u with guys generally undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! / Best Ways To Scare Him Off!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.