Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? (5447 Views)

I Was Denied A Job Because I Was Putting On a Jersey / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! / Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by missimelda01(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
This question is for both genders because I believe ladies are not the only ones who get sexually harassed at their work places. As for me, I've not been denied a job/opportunity outrightly, I just walk away from it gets to that stage but I've been approached directly and indirectly, I still have phobia for working with a private firm where the owner is a man.

Share experiences and how you overcame it, we could learn a thing or two.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
I'm here to read comments :-)
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by sapeleboi(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
yeye dey smell here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by yomi007k(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2020
undecided

Lock down. Don't open it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Ladylite: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:
This question is for both genders because I believe ladies are not the only ones who get sexually harassed at their work places. As for me, I've not been denied a job/opportunity outrightly, I just walk away from it gets to that stage but I've been approached directly and indirectly. Share your experiences and how you overcame it, we could learn a thing or two.

Yes dear, even after sex, didn't get the role I wanted but.... I got more than the pay... Thanks to blackmail.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Yes dear, even after sex, didn't get the role I wanted but.... I got more than the pay... Thanks to blackmail.
clever girl wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by missimelda01(f): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

That's alot, I guess you learnt something from it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by mofeoluwadassah: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
No smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Easybela(f): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes oooo,very frustrating, in fact,I was already doing the job,the sex was to keep my job. It was a Chinese company and they pay extra well so being sacked from there is a huge loss. I head that many girls has been sacked from there by my boss(not the overall boss though, he's a cheff I was working directly under) before my arrival.

One faithful afternoon, he called me into his room,as I was going, I set my video on,I walked in and met him naked on the bed,he made it clear to me that he doesn't need sex,all he wanted was a massage, I refused and he told me that am as good as gone,I left. The next day,I showed him the video and threatened to expose it even online, the stinking animal got scared and since then,we became best of friends.
Even when I resigned after 3years,he told the manager not to let me go that I was very hardworking, he pleaded on my behalf for my salary to be increased and it was done.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Really?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
sits down with ears wide open
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by GreatDamife(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

It doesn't usually end well. Obviously the first won't be the last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by missimelda01(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Easybela:
Yes oooo,very frustrating, in fact,I was already doing the job,the sex was to keep my job. It was a Chinese company and they pay extra well so being sacked from there is a huge loss. I head that many girls has been sacked from there by my boss(not the overall boss though, he's a cheff I was working directly under) before my arrival.

One faithful afternoon, he called me into his room,as I was going, I set my video on,I walked in and met him naked on the bed,he made it clear to me that he doesn't need sex,all he wanted was a massage, I refused and he told me that am as good as gone,I left. The next day,I showed him the video and threatened to expose it even online, the stinking animal got scared and since then,we became best of friends.
Even when I resigned after 3years,he told the manager not to let me go that I was very hardworking, he pleaded on my behalf for my salary to be increased and it was done.

Woah, smart move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by GeneralPula: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by missimelda01(f): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Semperty:
Yes grin

Give us the full story smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by PureGoldh(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am all ears....Make I hear wetin Dem go talk
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by GeneralPula: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Damn!
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by babyfaceafrica: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Easybela:

You are lucky, he didn't send hired assassins to you or killed you through diabolical means.. Never ever indulge in blackmail... It is very dangerous... Wish you d best

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Easybela:

Hmm, you walked in recording and he never knew what was going on?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Easybela(f): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you go close to chinese, you will understand that they easily get scared as long as they are in this country and they know that you know your right, I couldn't have done that with a Nigerian.
babyfaceafrica:

You are lucky, he didn't send hired assassins to you or killed you through diabolical means.. Never ever indulge in blackmail... It is very dangerous... Wish you d best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by baralatie(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

so if it was you what would you do
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Asuito7(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hmmm. This 21st century self.
Issorait
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Easybela(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
If its you,how will know , conji has taken his sense of reasoning
onecoder:

Hmm, you walked in recording and he never knew what was going on?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Never experienced that.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by odinga1of: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:
This question is for both genders because I believe ladies are not the only ones who get sexually harassed at their work places. As for me, I've not been denied a job/opportunity outrightly, I just walk away from it gets to that stage but I've been approached directly and indirectly, I still have phobia for working with a private firm where the owner is a man.

Share experiences and how you overcame it, we could learn a thing or two.

Yes now, the woman and her daughter almost rape me. They invited me to their house after work, that was when I resist their temptation.

God is marvellous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:

Give us the full story smiley
lol. I can't.. she's on nairaland
And moreover it was a long time ago
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by SultanOfAbia: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
As a guy I will gladly pull my pants and Fvck a woman for a job or job promotion..
I'm up for the challenge..
Like Drake said "Money Over Everything"
Get Rich or Die Tryin..
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Meteng: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Easybela:

Was he chinko?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Michelle55: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Way to go dear... Very smart move cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
All this gurlz claiming smart moves and taking advantage of the situation...Hmm instead of handing the matter to authorities u decided to black mail Hmm shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by missimelda01(f): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Miniso:
All this gurlz claiming smart moves and taking advantage of the situation...Hmm instead of handing the matter to authorities u decided to black mail Hmm shocked

What authorities?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is 5 Months Older Than Me.what Should I Do? / Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? / An Apology Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.