Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child (58698 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by afribabe: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by oshorstan(f): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

She will answering calls from guys. She will ran out if her fone is ringing.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

She is there sleeping with men and all.
But I have cut her off from myself and the child.

Hope my decision is not wrong?

The baby isn't yours bro

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by RTSC: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Girl wey you go fuvk with condom, throw way face, that is who you went and impregnate.?

Foolishness.

A lot of married men today got free fuckss during their bachelor life from different girls, but they were smart enough not to release their swimmers into every hole.

If not, most of them won't be married to the madams they are currently married to.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Another one! grin This one is even asking us if he did the right thing. grin

What kind of "Men" does society breed these days?

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Isoduwa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Go and look for her ooh since you started the journey to Hell Fire � because your child need his/her mummy

I know you love her pussy and the different types of style she offered you but you don't love � her

Think am well where you dey go now you nor know how the other side be

Anyway bring back our wife aka Mamam Jr
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Something is wrong with the credulity of this story. I dont believe it.

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

Okay, where to start..

1.You come knack one babe like nackson, get am pregnant, when she be pikin. Tiny pikin for that matter (girl wey dey write WAEC self?)

Ok...shey una no know say that when man and woman meet, na pikin dey result.Shey una forget that one pack of 24 gold circle condom dey cost N1500.?

2.You come dey get pikin pregnant, and you think na im go make am woman? Okay now. Let me tell you, as someone who has delivered teenage pregnancy, belle no dey transfrom girl into woman.

3. Why the babe no go complain?? Una don take away the days of her girlhood, when she suppose dey blossom, na now wey she dey carry pikin for back, suffer head. And una think she go dey happy.

Bros, the tin wey you do for that pikin, na the equivalent of giving a primary 6 graduate job as a banker...when him never enter university, talkless secondary school.

4.Infact, bros, the advice wey I go come give una....go and beg that pikin, no sorry that girl wey you come marry,and wey you impregnate for depriving her of her youth so soon, and make una manage am for now. Because if that your one year old pikin come dey hear small disrespect for him mama...him go curse una and your ancestors on top tomorrow, and una no go like am. When she has calmed down, she go come house.

5.Next time, stop nacking puna like nackson. Una don hear?

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by SexytorresE(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

nice decision, but it will be hard since ur child is involve. Just let her be. Once u get married to another lady she will regret and her eyes will be open by then it will be late
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Mac2016(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

Sincerely, I wanted to overlook your error fraughted write up before I stumbled on the emboldened part of your write up.
Was it your disturbed state of mind that made you this kind of an error riddled writeup? For a lecturer, this is a very very poor standard. What do you lecture on if I may ask?

Bro, I take God beg you lead our future leaders right by upping your personal standard. This is totally unacceptable from a federal lecturer!

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Hadsty23(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Life drama... sometimes thinking about this got someone mad getting married
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by alllffy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Are u sure is your child... You better go for DNA before is too late...

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Hychineson(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
You didn’t mention anything about paying her dowry nor wedding. So the simple thing there is that you aren’t married to her and she is not your wife. If you bring her back, bet me your life will be at risk because she can do away with you at any giving time and for her to have the mind to abandon her child is a clear evidence that she is a beast from the other side of the world.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Isoduwa(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
kikero:

Okay, where to start..

1.You come knack one babe like nackson, get am pregnant, when she be pikin. Tiny pikin for that matter (girl wey dey write WAEC self?)

Ok...shey una no know say that when man and woman meet, na pikin dey result.Shey una forget that one pack of 24 gold circle condom dey cost N1500.?

2.You come dey get pikin pregnant, and you think na im go make am woman? Okay now. Let me tell you, as someone who has delivered teenage pregnancy, belle no dey transfrom girl into woman.

3. Why the babe no go complain?? Una don take away the days of her girlhood, when she suppose dey blossom, na now wey she dey carry pikin for back, suffer head. And una think she go dey happy.

Bros, the tin wey you do for that pikin, na the equivalent of giving a primary 6 graduate job as a banker...when him never enter university, talkless secondary school.

4.Infact, bros, the advice wey I go come give una....go and beg that pikin, no sorry that girl wey you come marry,and wey you impregnate for depriving her of her youth so soon, and make una manage am for now. Because if that your one year old pikin come dey hear small disrespect for him mama...him go curse una and your ancestors on top tomorrow, and una no go like am. When she has calmed down, she go come house.

5.Next time, stop nacking puna like nackson. Una don hear?

English kill you there
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
There are girls like that. At that moment they claim to love you, they can die to make you believe they actually love you. But don't count your luck just yet, they do that to dozen of guys.

Meanwhile, you are so short sighted. You are carried away by lust, sex and infatuation. You lack foresight and ability to discern what is real or fake.

If you are a real guy, things wouldn't have gotten to this level before you know who you are dealing with.

At this point, you are at the mercy of fate and providence. Nobody can tell you what to do. Just live your life with the ambition to become better. Everything will fall in place.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by donjancd19(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
gbami:
You did the right thing....You have the most important person in your life right now.. that's your child... Unfortunately.. Children needs a mother figure at this stage in life...Take your child to your mother for caring...make sure you visit your child every week if not everyday... Provide for your child anything the child's needs..You have people that loves you unconditionally..Your child and Your mother...

The best advise so far

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't know where to address this issue from.... No Head, No Tail.

Because you were receiving some petty cash at your formal place of work, you forgot to use a CONDOM right?

See where it has gotten you to... "A confused state". Now you've lost focus because you choose to be stubborn.

And to think that her father even warned you..... My friend, you better carry your cross..... That's the only advise I give to stubborn people.

By the way Mr. Lecturer, your English is something else.

Mr. Lecturer's English is really questionable. His students will write and speak like him.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Omonigeriarere: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:
Only two months and you've impregnated her

If you must have sex just 2 months into the relationship, why not with protections? That would have saved you all this headache.
When they say build a good friendship first to know the person you're going into the relationship with, they won't hear... The deed has already been done, take care of your child and forget the lady, her head still dey outside.

But Mr lecturer your english no try embarassed

U dey mind that mumu boy calling himself a man? Notwithstanding the pregnancy, a wise man could have made private arrangement to meet her father one on one and seek for the motive behind his declaration.

He possesses a lady without her father's approval; what if anything happens to the lady in the long run?

Sometimes, wisdom is profitable.

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Isoduwa:

English kill you there

If I spoke proper English for him, I would have not spared him.(I might have even gotten very rude, because I am so angry, especially as I have in the course of my job had to deliver pregnant teenagers deceived by the likes of him)

Best to use pidgin so that I can laugh while still scolding him properly.

Anyway, experience is the best teacher. Plus, he should not dump that child he got pregnant. He made his bed, he lies in it.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by FGonline: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin grin. Y men dey always ignore red flags till d flag turns reddish red?
very hard 4me to ignore......thy say is by force in marriage
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by 1stola: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
yahaya2014:
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

[/s]
Nonsense
Her father already warned you.

You abandoned you girlfriend for her and now you got served tongue
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by alllffy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
See person wey de correct another person english... Young man enjoy, english is never the standard, communication is the ultimate which you did... Pls feel free, if you can improve fine otherwise free your mind and concentrate on impacting your learner...

Mac2016:

Sincerely, I wanted to overlook your error fraughted write up before I stumbled on the emboldened part of your write up.
Was it your disturbed state of mind that made you this kind of an error riddled writeup? For a lecturer, this is a very very poor standard. What do you lecture on if I may ask?

Bro, I take God beg you lead our future leaders right by upping your personal standard. This is totally unacceptable from a federal lecturer!

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by FGonline: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
adecz:
sad shocked

Cut your loses & forget her,
because this na ogbanjé gehl.

Her own father cautioned you,
but her sweet tohtoh no make
you think straight.

I can assure you that a short while
later, she will come begging; but a
woman like that is destined to be
unstable forever.

Pray that you get transfered to a
location she doesn't know & bring
up your boy under a stable woman &
pray her character is minimal in
the innocent boy..

All the best.

abi

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Glink2018(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ps 11: 3 says "if the foundation is to destroy, what can the righteous do?

You created the problem in the first place, there are bad handwriting on the wall for you to see, but you ignore them because of the sexual gratification. Once bitten twice shy.
Although you can still manage the situation I beg you in the name of the lord you are serving, concentrate on your child and leave the bitch alone.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by toluleke(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
What has the child done for you to cut off the Child. Pick up your child let your parent training the child and move on
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:
Only two months and you've impregnated her

If you must have sex just 2 months into the relationship, why not with protections? That would have saved you all this headache.
When they say build a good friendship first to know the person you're going into the relationship with, they won't hear... The deed has already been done, take care of your child and forget the lady, her head still dey outside.

But Mr lecturer your english no try embarassed
Skin to skin sweet pass lol
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
@op, it was a mistake and you made the wrong decisions at that time. So don't sweat it. Nobody holy.

Look at the flip side. What if it was arranged from the beginning that she was gonna give birth DNA you will be the father, but she won't be a mother.

Your case is not the first. I have seen this deja vu too many times to come to the conclusion that you were born to carry this cross. And thank God it is a Son.

Your flesh and blood and you are not nursing any form of incurable disease which you could have gotten from her. What makes you believe firmly she did not f.uck another guy under your roof?

So since you na that nigga raw, you for collect if e nor be Baba God. Reason am!

What to do?

You made the right decision, but you most take your son to your mother and pray your mother to assist. You must ensure your son becomes your priority, because there is a reason you have him to noture.

You will certainly meet another woman and believe you are in love. Never fail to tell them you have a son. But be reluctant to introduce your son make them nor use am jazz your brain, by showing fake love to your son.

Apply wisdom going forward, especially in matters of love. You seem like an introverted intrepid. You have a family that loves you, so I will advice you take classes in emotional intelligence.

Enjoy your day.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Brunicekid(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
gunners160:
1. You are the cause of your own problem. A young lady was sent to write her WAEC, instead of you inspiring her to succeed, you were busy giving her A1 Doggy
2. Girl wey never write WAEC, she don dey get bele wetin she go do if she enter University? She go become Sarah na, mother of all nations
3. Why asking or seeking for validation on a faceless forum when you know what you did was the best decision , habi na ashewo you wan marry put for house
4. Finally, I think you also had a role to play in the misbehavior of this lady. Work on urself
Your comment is quite unbiased. Nice one.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Mac2016(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
alllffy:
See person wey de correct another person english... Young man enjoy, english is never the standard, communication is the ultimate which you did... Pls feel free, if you can improve fine otherwise free your mind and concentrate on impacting your learner...

What are you seeing? It's pathological for Nigerians to detest correction!
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by ifko: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:

She is 24, but her quest for worldly things is unimaginable. She drinks acohol, love the gud things of life and all.
Leave her, her egungun will soon jam yahoo boys
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by kokakola: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
yahaya2014:

She is 24, but her quest for worldly things is unimaginable. She drinks acohol, love the gud things of life and all.
Guide yourself with all diligence in all ramification, because when things become better and better for you, I bet you, she may want to come back to force herself on you and probably to damage your reputation since you're a Lecturer. She may even come up with allegations that you "destroy/damage" her future with that pregnancy bla bla bla.

If you're wise, you'll have nothing to lose.

And please, as a Lecturer, kindly be focused on your lecturing Job because it seems you're weak when it comes to Temptation and Matters of the heart. I bet you, the temptations are about starting as a Lecturer in a Tertiary Institution in Nigeria. It takes grace for any Lecturer(male mostly) to retire without committing fornications, adulteries and bribery.

If you're not very careful to have self-control, this job that looks like promotion may just lead to your downfall.

Learn from your first experience.
Guide your thoughts, guide your heart and eyes and save your reputation and life because Temptations are temporarily sweet but dangerous.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by brightalo1010: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
OK she chased away the lady you were dating then and occupied and now another guy is chasing you away and you're complaining.

Listen your corona don't have any vaccine yet just be on the ventilator and cover your face with mask.
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by yesloaded: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin grin. Y men dey always ignore red flags till d flag turns reddish red?
my nigga grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.