Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82985 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by doyinisaac(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
you have said it all.....
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by luminouz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
adajoe555:
My boss In the company I did my Industrial training, very handsome Man that ladies are very much attracted, when I saw his wife mhen I was speechless. We engaged in conversation, what I learnt was that,,, he married who gave him peace of mind, and has a good attitude.

In my mind I was like chaaa see who this handsome, cute man ended up with.

This life no just balance at all

See you...no be I.T you go do? tongue

So u dey crush on the guy too abi? tongue
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Longman8: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Beauty always lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by adajoe555: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
luminouz:

See you...no be I.T you go do? tongue
So u dey crush on the guy too abi? tongue

lol .... It's normal to crush ni
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by HRMK: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
SIMPLE!TOO MANY GIRLFRIENDS AND SO BE MARRIED TO FIRST TO GET PREGNANT!!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by lesson44: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Romanoff post=88442156]After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

I guess you are handsome, only experience can make you to give this perfect answer. I am handsome, you just said it all .
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by edwinbiz(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2020
nope

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Because handsome men are the most comfuse being they have confidence they can also shy. They have bold confidence why they are talking to less beauty woman. But they will shy when they are talking to beautiful woman. But as you know less beautiful woman will rush and fight to get any handsome man that come her way. And beautiful woman will see handsome guy as a player.

Am handsome too that is what i notice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Kallantan: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is not the truth and it is just what you think. It does however happen but not these days. All of this used tohappen a long time a go. Maybe it is because peopel wanted to balance the ratio so that there would not be too many ugly people in the world. It think that you get what I mean.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Aleora:
hahahahah...seems you ain’t joking at all..ahhahhaha

Do you really stay in akure? wink
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Aleora(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
luminouz:

Do you really stay in akure? wink
presently NO.........
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by luminouz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Aleora:
presently NO.........
Ok.. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Happy Birthday

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Romanoff(f): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
KoredeOgreads:

Sorry where did snap this picture on your profile? Wow

Usman Dam in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by KoredeOgreads: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Romanoff:

Usman Dam in Abuja.

The place is beautiful tho..
You live in Abuja?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Romanoff(f): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
KoredeOgreads:

The place is beautiful tho..
You live in Abuja?

Yes I do
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by gforce5: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
This summarizes what I was about to say. Every other quote is just speculation. It is rare to see a rich handsome guy with a very average to ugly woman. Not when such men can get the hottest women in the market. Look at all the rich handsome Northern guys and their wives. Such men only end up with average women when they were on the come up (David and Victoria Beckham, Denzel and his wife).

Grandamante:
Only struggling handsome guys end up with less attractive women. Those less attractive women are always doing ok before they met.

Handsome guys that are made are the peak in the dating market. They are the complete package.They end up with the most attractive of women. Check up on all those dashing movie stars, gorgeous sports stars etc and u will get what am saying. Unlike poles don't always attract.

By the way, guys should not date ladies they are more attractive than. She would be forever insecure even in ur old age. U know what they say about men and richer women. It's the same with women and finer men.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by KoredeOgreads: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Romanoff:

Yes I do

Ooh okay, keep enjoying the lifestyle
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by OLamylove: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hey
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Coulombs law states tha like charges repel while unlike charges attract.
So two beauties just can't go together.

Simple

Useless law.
Me and my wife are .... Sha
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by LebenNG: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Romanoff:
After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

grin
Fine guys at the end, end up with ladies they are shy to take to social outings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.