Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82878 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by FanOfMyself: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Samdaresd:
I think often times, handsome dudes don't know that they are handsome, or better still they are not aware of what they are.
True

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Preshieben:
weird imagination undecided undecided

I like your nose, presh.
But I hope you do not get carried away by the attention you get here considering that this section is up to 90% fun and 10% lessons.In what ways have you allowed this forum to better your life?
You remind me of an actress I loved so much back in the days.

Sorry for intruding into your private life. I guess when we admire some people, it's hard to stay off those zones.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by davillian(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
When we need a wife
Beauty is the last thing on the list...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by sweetdude: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
cheesy grin
lefulefu:
to me any lady that is well endowed at the back is beautiful .just have a normal face with a round behind and u are my queen cheesy
grin
lefulefu:
to me any lady that is well endowed at the back is beautiful .just have a normal face with a round behind and u are my queen cheesy
I swear just like me,I love ladies with massive behind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
locust:

I like your nose, presh.
But I hope you do not get carried away by the attention you get here considering that this section is up to 90% fun and 10% lessons.In what ways have you allowed this forum to better your life?
You remind me of an actress I loved so much back in the days.

Sorry for intruding into your private life. I guess when we admire some people, it's hard to stay off those zones.
ehn
Thanks grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
SpecialAgent:

This little sister, it may seem complicated now, but when you grow a bit older, you will understand grin
little sister?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
donbachi:
fine people have pics and urgly people have photos.
okay
May we see her pics?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lostz:

that is easier to explain.

we all know they do it for money and comfort

That's not the only explanation.

What I thought typing that is ... women generally put more efforts into their appearance. Men don't usually care. So both guy and woman might be loaded, but the woman is looking like a model next to the plain guy. ''Beauty'' is not something guys pursue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Goldmaxx(f): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Torie8:
lol is that not ur Trump
what do you mean by my trump
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
sweetdude:
cheesy grin ;DI swear just like me,I love ladies with massive behind
u are a real african man cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Twoclans:

NASO cheesy
hi dere kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Twoclans(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
hi dere kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink

Please make sure you are keeping safe,you know you are so far away from home.All ukwu activities should be suspended for now cheesy

Take care kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Twoclans:

Please make sure you are keeping safe,you know you are so far away from home.All ukwu activities should be suspended for now cheesy

Take care kiss kiss kiss kiss
lockdown is being enforced here.i love my life too much than for me to be involving with a strange girl at this period.i no wan contact corona cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Magnoliaa:

What I thought typing that is ... women generally put more efforts into their appearance. Men don't usually care. So both guy and woman might be loaded, but the woman is looking like a model next to the plain guy. ''Beauty'' is not something guys pursue.

why would he care when he spend his lifetime working for his family?

most time he spend everything for his family to look good and there is not enough left for him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Failure44: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Beauty is not something guys pursue?
Lmao, keep deceiving yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Dyonne: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladys attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.

What cold drink should I ask the bar man to get you?

You saved me a lot of typing.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by marlow1962(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
We also have handsome guys who end up with beautiful ladies
With beautiful problems

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Preshieben:
little sister?
sigh....ok..big sister

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
We don't want them to feel depressed
We marry them out of pity grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Samrid: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
It may be the last opportunity the said handsome dude wanted to utilise that results him down. So no going back afterwards but marriage.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Well... most cute girls are insatiable, they flirt around cuz they always believe that they deserve the best(imaginary best), they will never take their time to develop themselves in other good things of life such as good attitude, self-reliance skills, accepting people for whom they truly are e.t.c

And the truth is almost 90% of good looking guys are witty...(they may not be the ones topping the class while in sch but they are cleverly-sensitive)

A cute guy will end up knowing what good for him and go for it at the very end (maybe after long period of flirty years with different gals...mostly cute girls)

don't ask me how I got to know all these, cuz we are the ones you people are discussing wink

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by ifyy07(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2020
hoygift:

Na only you get sense for here.
It took me years for me to know that I'm handsome and I'm not someone that's really into ladies I had so many female suitors that I later didn't get close to because they felt I was rejecting them up till now ladies disturbs me a lot

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by wanger50(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladys attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
You are just very very correct.I learnt this in my undergraduate psychology class way back then

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Kwinesther: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Majority of fine women are oloshos. I can't say am fine, but I had the chance to date at least 4 fine babes, unfortunately 3 end up as cheats, while d last one....well, d last one said am impotent because I refused to renounce my vows of any sexual activity till marriage..So we broke off, But I have to admit, she's damn fine
Gosh! This is not in anyway true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 16, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
Well... most cute girls are insatiable, they flirt around cuz they always believe that they deserve the best(imaginary best), they will never take their time to develop themselves in other good things of life such as good attitude, self-reliance skills, accepting people for whom they truly are e.t.c

And the truth is almost 90% of good looking guys are witty...(they may not be the ones topping the class while in sch but they are cleverly-sensitive)

A cute guy will end up knowing what good for him and go for it at the very end (maybe after long period of flirty years with different gals...mostly cute girls)

don't ask me how I got to know all these, cuz we are the ones you people are discussing wink
ugly girls also do all these things u mentioned.some are proud,some flirt and they make trouble too

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by vikithor(m): 4:54am On Apr 16, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Have noticed that too
handsome guys believe ugly girls doesn't cheat
My thoughts though
Correct
More so, that the - not- so-beautiful girls will have less distractions from men around,also they can be more.loyal than those ones who are obsessed with"I am beautiful,I can find and date any guy,anytime without stress.so they often do hardly endures and maintain or keep marital relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by bestabigaelever(f): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
vikithor:

Correct
More so, that the - not- so-beautiful girls will have less distractions from men around,also they can be more.loyal than those ones who are obsessed with"I am beautiful,I can find and date any guy,anytime without stress.so they often do hardly endures and maintain or keep marital relationship.
Thank God I'm not so beautiful, just moderate

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by sweetdude: 12:15pm On May 18, 2020
cheesy
lefulefu:
wink
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Tywodammy90(f): 12:24pm On May 18, 2020
Get your Kitchen& household needs,Beauty& Health Products,Fitness products,Ladies& Men's Wares, Medical consumables and so much more for very affordable prices@Sparkle Scents & Stores. Ongoing promo!!! Buy 3 items and above and get 10% off...
Delivery within Lagos ONLY
Delivery charges applies

DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to place your orders
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by jericco1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Opposite attracts
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Munachisom95(f): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
donbachi:
Big lie...I fine die.to the extent,people thinks I'm an actor..and so many atimes at the airports people come to take pics with me and my wife fine like 3 beautiful women put together.

hahahaha, super stoooory.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Dpsychologist: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Coulombs law states tha like charges repel while unlike charges attract.
So two beauties just can't go together.

Simple
Exactly what i wanted saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.