Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (83007 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Romanoff:
After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

grin
And here is a chance to roll incase you don't mind but am sure we both dope
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Munachisom95(f): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2020
moneyissweet:

PM me and prove to me that this is your real picture and I will send you $100.
In what way?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Maghan37: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Well not in all cases. For example Mariam Sanders the husband killer, and many marriages in the north.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by walozanga(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.

You nailed it
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Pzpropertylimit(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2020
It's the punishment of their freaky freaky days while in service
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by IboWolf: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?

There is really no science or reason behind this. It just happens.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Mikora: 6:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Opposite poles attract
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by mj31(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Munachisom95:
I'm richly blessed with beauty and added assets.
no be lie... black and beautiful.... you rock
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by IvarDboneless: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
just eactly reason i married my wife
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by lacasera14(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Been asking myself same question
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Neddyogu(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Nobody ugly oo okw'ego na kpari mmadu baby onwekwa k'odi oo...... singing in Psquare's voice.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Telegram234(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2020
locust:
Not me, though. God who be the greatest graphics designer still dey work on my woman. She go fine like wetin I no know
then men go pursue am like Wetin i no know.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by blingxx(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2020
No girl is ugly to me sha undecided... The find one sef dey avoid my DM nowadays ...life no balance atall
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by BreconHills(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Romanoff:
After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

grin

Choosing a person for their beauty or sexual allure and choosing a person to be your life team member are two different things. Marriage doesn't happen on IG, over 90% of the time it is in private. Over time most men get this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kolade560: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2020
As a handsome guy, it has been discipline and self control helping me, girls are so cheap to me, even married women proliferates.
I have watched real life movies of ladies fighting themselves when I was just dating one of them which I chose cos of good character and not beauty, they nearly killed that girl(during NYSC). I will sit under a tree and start playing d video and start laughing.
Fine boy na trap on its own.
I will prefer someone with less conspicuous beauty, dark prefarrably.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Mgtowmonk: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Elmander1983(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Simply cos the guys are good and can feel for the ladies plight upon sighting them and wants to help them have cute children grin. But truth is, First thing that comes to mind is, this one will fall cheaply. In some cases, the girls get pregnant and in some, the lady is either good in bed or controls millions. But 90% of the said guys end up cheating.
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by blingxx(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2020
GeneralPula:
Using myself as a case study...

Fine girl—I’m damn pretty for him. I don’t need to do much as my beauty will always totori his mind. So after starting the dating, she’ll be up to checking if you’re so into her by wanna be coming on top of things. Babe we should visit this, that. Babe can you do this for me? If you’re granting her all, she’ll be like damn he’s so into me. I just need to step up my game by looking pretty always. Then the cycle continues. They’re not so idealistic. They usually end up putting themselves into problems and dramas.

Average looking girl—I don’t think my beauty would be enough to totori his mind. I need to offer him something special. Before you know it, she’ll start feeding you with ideas.

Me as a man, I’m a thinker and 100% of my thinking are usually towards how to Prosper. If you give me ideas, no matter how brief, I’ll think into it whenever I’m alone thinking. Me thinking into your ideas would be getting me to fantasize about you especially if it sounds very helpful.

That’s why, me naturally, sex only can’t keep me in a relationship. I wanna be RICH and if I’m gonna keep you as a woman, there gotta be something more than your face and body cuz they won’t fetch us money or nathing..

You gotta have orientation. That’s what we’ll both invest on...And even if you’re broke before you met me, be rest assured your status is gonna change for better! But me changing it all alone?? No, it won’t work!

Nice analysis .. Won't mind putting this in mind too

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by kolade560: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I think that's not always true. But it does Happen.

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied

few of reasonable persons wrote DAT.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Telegram234:

then men go pursue am like Wetin i no know.

Which woman men no dey pursue?
grin grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2020
TheRealProphet1:
You're a pedophile If God is still working on your woman!!.

Since your village people don't know what humour means, I wash my hands off your case.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by heendrix(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Majority of fine women are oloshos. I can't say am fine, but I had the chance to date at least 4 fine babes, unfortunately 3 end up as cheats, while d last one....well, d last one said am impotent because I refused to renounce my vows of any sexual activity till marriage..So we broke off, But I have to admit, she's damn fine

I really wanna know who you are really....different monika is connected to ur Monika....how are you doing that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Munachisom95(f): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2020
mj31:
... no be lie... black and beautiful.... you rock
Thanks dear.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by nduwale: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2020
They know they are not Gold even when you see them handsome and glittering. Learn how to learn.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Dex4(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Lots of sense right there......

jaxxy:

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2020
from my experience, most really handsome guys are introvert. so they get attention, love and care from lonely ladies who are not attractive facially, and 95 percent of them ended up got married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2020
DrayZee:

Oh...which do you use?

IOS, I no get strength to shalaye.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Blakpot: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:

Spot on! Respect!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2020
las las how attractive is your bank account , how beautiful is your brain?
better go hustle, beauty fades with time but hustle is exponential in growth..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Jaysleeves(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2020
Munachisom95:

hahahaha, super stoooory.
Muna you beautiful... can I DM
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by forlexxy(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Beauty is subjective

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.