Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? (82955 Views)

Why Do Attractive Women Date Less Attractive Men / Problems With Handsome Guys / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by LINTUNE(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
hmm..u just said it all..
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by DrayZee: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

IOS, I no get strength to shalaye.
Lol...bandwagon�
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by donMIG(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2020
I no wan handsome again oo
I wan legsome
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by ibawon(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Because they know most beautiful ones think their beauty is a pass for pure stupidity
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by KoredeOgreads: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Romanoff:
After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

grin

Sorry where did snap this picture on your profile? Wow
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Marriage that would still fail. gringrin

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Rolexjerry(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Because being in love with someone goes beyond the physical......
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Slimmy0: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2020
bodybuilder:
Have you noticed that handsome guys end up with less attractive women?
And handsome guys get lesser girls than average looking guys?
What could be the reason behind this phenomenon?

Because 80% of handsome guys and babes are not intelligent so they need the intelligent wives to complment them. Handsome guys n babes invest on their look why others invest in intellectual ability.
Thats my observation
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2020
DrayZee:

Lol...bandwagon�

Lmao! I deserve the best of both worlds. Substance and beauty. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Victor20206: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2020
most of them are very lazy that's why grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Teddyg2(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2020
They are more caring and respectful,
I think every man wants those characteristics.
And most importantly a wife is different from gf
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by interfig(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Fine guys don't hussle for babes that much they go for the ones arround their orbit. Fine gals wait for guys to hussle them sadly fine boys are preoccupied with other ladies attention to notice them. Average gals don't mind hussling for the fine guy so they are mostly in his orbit and he falls for them for more than just beauty cos he's fine and the average gals showcase more than just beauty which shes average in bt he likes.

In other words he goes for the gals that are not proud and have more than just beauty. Beauty isn't his top priority.
grin grin grin grin This person is correct.. You second name should be wisdom.. infact you just made my day with your wise analysis.. Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to u[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Tompson88: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Majority of fine women are oloshos. I can't say am fine, but I had the chance to date at least 4 fine babes, unfortunately 3 end up as cheats, while d last one....well, d last one said am impotent because I refused to renounce my vows of any sexual activity till marriage..So we broke off, But I have to admit, she's damn fine
you are very correct
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Not entirely true... cheesy

Sheck it well.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Aleora(f): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2020
locust:
Not me, though. God who be the greatest graphics designer still dey work on my woman. She go fine like wetin I no know
hahahahah...seems you ain’t joking at all..ahhahhaha
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Samuelkirk(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Grandamante:
Only struggling handsome guys end up with less attractive women. Those less attractive women are always doing ok before they met.

Handsome guys that are made are the peak in the dating market. They are the complete package.They end up with the most attractive of women. Check up on all those dashing movie stars, gorgeous sports stars etc and u will get what am saying. Unlike poles don't always attract.

By the way, guys should not date ladies they are more attractive than. She would be forever insecure even in ur old age. U know what they say about men and richer women. It's the same with women and finer men.
and also check out it ends in divorce or breakup
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by sylve11: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmmm cool
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Myer(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Romanoff:
After sampling the finest and seen it all, no kind of beauty interests them after the sampling so they settle for the unattractive ones cause that's unique to their tastes.

Maybe.

grin

No iota of sense in this.
While I don't believe there is a general answer to such questions as raised by Op I do believe one major factor is the fact that handsomeness alone won't get you a beautiful lady.
Just the same way a handsome guy can get most girls, likewise beautiful girls can get most guys.
Hence beautiful girls would most likely settle for the guy that can afford them the financial security they need vis a vis a rich guy no matter how ugly (seriously ask oshiomole).

Hence a handsome guy without money is a turn on to only ugly or average girls.
But a handsome guy with money in his account will most likely end up with a beautiful wife.

QED.
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pansophist(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:
There is no difference between you and the fine girls you don’t like. Most fine people are so absorbed with themselves. It is worse when they are intelligent and can do the things they are assumed not to do.

They are used to getting attention and having their egos stroked. Their fellow fine people no get their time. Jaxxy was apt- it is a case of the AVAILABLE.

Yes, I am ugly and dull, that is why I got a handsome man. Lucky me!!

This is actually a false equivalence. The opposite of a beautiful woman is a rich man. Their terrain is different, and they reign supreme in their own light. A rich man (which handsomeness as a topping) enjoys the equivalence of what beautiful women enjoys.

No matter how handsome a man is, his handsomeness won't open doors as it does for women, he won't be showered gifts by women left and right, at least not in the same degree, and he is still treated like every other male, and still have to build himself up to be someone worthy, regardless of his looks. No woman will marry and save him, where he lives happily ever after in the comfort his mistress provides.

Yes, good looking people are privileged, but it's naturally a female domain. And where their feminine superpower lies thereof.

Cc. fairheart

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
pansophist:

This is actually a false equivalence. The oppose of a beautiful woman is a rich man. Their terrain is different, and they reign supreme in their own light. A rich man (which handsomeness as a topping) enjoys the equivalence of what beautiful women enjoys.

No matter how handsome a man is, his handsomeness won't open doors as it does for women, he won't be showered gifts by women left and right, at least not in the same degree, and he is still treated like every other male, and still have to build himself up to be someone worthy, regardless of his looks. No woman will marry and save him, where he lives happily ever after in the comfort his mistress provides.

Yes, good looking people are privileged, but it's naturally a female domain. And where their feminine superpower lies thereof.

This is a very big lie and please, stop shifting goal post with unnecessary semantics. We are talking of good looks here, not words and opposite, not extent to which both are favoured. Good looking men and women get lucky. Good looking women and men are stereotyped to be dull by the other gender. However, it is just what it is- a stereotype.

The same way men claim they go for average women for substance, is how women claim to go for average men for stability.

Myer:

I do believe one major factor is the fact that handsomeness alone won't get you a beautiful lady.
Just the same way a handsome guy can get most girls, likewise beautiful girls can get most guys.
Hence beautiful girls would most likely settle for the guy that can afford them the financial security
they need vis a vis a rich guy no matter how ugly (seriously ask oshiomole).

Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by niyidenrele: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Pride ... Handsome guys always carry themselves high , refusing to lower their prides in choosing opposite mates for selection, while same goes for beautiful ladies.... in most cases, most handsome guys, understand that , majority of the so called beautiful ladies, evolved from a society of men that prevents them from making use of their God given brain Talents,i.e... most beautiful ladies, are mostly helped out in their task compared to the average looking ones , dues to favour men are seeking from them , thereby downplaying them from using their faculty, ultimately making them dunce and useless in perilous period

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by makeherscream(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Samdaresd:
I think often times, handsome dudes don't know that they are handsome, or better still they are not aware of what they are.
you're damn right. I still dey imagine am when I greet some men or women . They end up saying . handsome guy how you dey na . I go come dey imagine if I really handsome. Abi na lamba?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pansophist(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

This is a very big lie and please, stop shifting goal post with unnecessary semantics. We are talking of good looks here, not words and opposite, not extent to which both are favoured. Good looking men and women get lucky. Good looking women and men are stereotyped to be dull by the other gender. However, it is just what it is- a stereotype.

The same way men claim they go for average women for substance is how women claim to go for average men for stability.

Thank you!

And the most important part of the sentence you emboldened was excluded. Now let me paraphrase it.

"Handsome men do not enjoy the perks of being
handsome to the same degree as women. If you compare an average looking man with an handsome man, the handsome man will get the privileged treatment, but compare the handsome man with a beautiful woman, she enjoys the perk more.

This is not about semantics or goalpost shifting, it's about detailing the nuances between gender. So instead of raising your voice, raise your argument.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2020
pansophist:

And the most important part of the sentence you emboldened was excluded. Now let me paraphrase it.

"Handsome men do not enjoy the perks of being handsome to the same degree as women. If you compare an average looking man with an handsome man, the handsome man will get the privileged treatment, but compare the handsome man with a beautiful woman, she enjoys the perk more.

This is not about semantics or goalpost shifting, it's about detailing the nuances between gender. So instead of raising your voice, raise your argument.

The topic is not the extent to which they get favoured. The point is, they both get favoured. No need for comparison, because that is not what the thread is about, neither is it what my post you quoted was about. Or was it? ?

So what argument am I supposed to raise, considering I wasn’t arguing. Abi you dey find who go argue “nuances“ with you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Maj196(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Never... Pretty girls or nothing. Ugly girls keep off
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by johnnyn1(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I think that's not always true. But it does Happen.

I can confidently state here that extremely gorgeous women are never half-worth the trouble they put men through. There is always something fatally wrong with them. Actually, many men are often painfully aware of this fact, the reason even players and seemingly handsome men will go for the most average woman when it comes to serious dating or marriage.

The unspoken code among men is that average women are better in all aspects of life because of what we call ‘compensatory factors’. They (average looking women) are aware that they lack something vital and always strive to compensate for it in all fronts, from cooking, to manners and better still to where it matters most: bedroom.

For me beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women especially those who rejected us feel jealous. But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.

Copied
You have spoken Well Sir..
Best comment ever
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pansophist(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

The topic is not the extent to which they get favoured. The point is, they both get favoured. No need for comparison, because that is not what the thread is about, neither is it what my post you quoted was about. Or was it??

So what argument am I supposed to raise, considering I wasn’t arguing. Abi you dey find who go argue “nuances“ with you?

It was implied. You didn't explicitly put forth that beautiful women get more privilege than handsome men, though, it is the conclusion that is reached.

My response was pointing out the imbalance in that post, which you should acknowledge the truism and move on, and not dismiss it.

By raising your arguments instead of voice, it was a response to your iteration that I am "post shifting", a liar, and playing unnecessary semantics. It's unwarranted.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Alaganature(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Express VPN Nord VPN IP Vanish VPN
for sale
08026333379 call for business
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by moneyissweet(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Through WhatsApp video call.

Munachisom95:

In what way?
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by Basher8583: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2020
jaxxy:

You just killed the explanation. Spot on bro!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by SmartHanif(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Guys date beautiful girls and marry responsible ladies!!!
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? by pansophist(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2020
smellingPUSSY:
personally I am too fine to go after any girl. so I think most fine boys have this issue. we wait till they come to us and I have noticed that its the ugly ones that are bold to ask me out

Chasing a woman is like chasing a cat, the more you pursue, the farther it goes. The right strategy is to shine in your domain (eg being handsome, rich, competent, etc ), that she finds you attractive, then you can initiate.

A woman needs a psychological stimulus to know that her man is the real catch, it puts her raging emotions in check, makes her feel safe and well-complemented by him, giving her a sense of affirmative worth. Pursuing her at first puts you off that chamber of attractiveness, So yeah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.