Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? (1074 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Am In Love With My Employee / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Crazychris: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
I owned a shop where I sell mostly groceries in Ibadan, I employed one fine girl there.
I purposely picked her cos I feel she would attract customers because of her look.
Nice ass, firm breast coupled with fine face I must confess. Plus she's calm
I'm just being nice, most times I do buy her lunch, when she's off duty I normally call her to meet me at the nearest restaurant or lounge. She will chill, eat and leave. I created too much Familiarities I admit but I see nothing wrong with that. A worker is also human being.
One day I overheard her telling her friend how I am "If you see my oga ehn he's dope fresh, caring and he's handsome" I just pretend I no hear anything.

However, I'm single, don't have a girlfriend just hoeing around lol and she's aware.
She calls every time to ask of my well being sometimes I won't answer. Some other time she would call if she could help me with some stuff like cooking but I declined.
Over time she started falling in love hmn I laughed, in my mind, I will break your heart if you try that. I could see and feel what she's feeling from miles away. I could see it her eyes so glaring.

Lately, I think she couldn't hold it anymore she had to stylishly say it in a text message. Haha I laughed, although I turned bad boy cos girls have shown me pepper
And if I wanted to show her my bad boy attitude I could have just fvcked her then sack her and employ another girl. But I don't want to try that cos she's different, innocent and calm. But If the wahala too much I could be tempted to do that o and I will hurt her really bad.

Is there any way I could tell her not to play with fire �?
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by ipobWARLORD: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
I hope you won't soon open another thread here on how a girl that had feeling for you wrecked your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by ELibraryNG: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you love your business, you have two options. Marry her or leave her alone. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
You're the one developing feelings not her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crazychris:
I owned a shop where I sell mostly groceries in Ibadan, I employed one fine girl there.
I purposely picked her cos I feel she would attract customers because of her look.
I'm just being nice, most times I do buy her lunch, when she's off duty I normally call her to meet me at the nearest restaurant or lounge. She will chill, eat and leave. I created too much Familiarities I admit but I see nothing wrong with that. A worker is also human being.
One day I overheard her telling her friend how I am "If you see my oga ehn he's dope fresh, caring and he's handsome" I just pretend I no hear anything.

However, I'm single, don't have a girlfriend just hoeing around lol and she's aware.
She calls every time to ask of my well being sometimes I won't answer. Some other time she would call if she could help me with some stuff like cooking but I declined.
Over time she started falling in love hmn I laughed, in my mind, I will break your heart if you try that. I could see and feel what she's feeling from miles away. I could see it her eyes so glaring.

Lately, I think she couldn't hold it anymore she had to stylishly say it in a text message. Haha I laughed, although I turned bad boy cos girls have shown me pepper
And if I wanted to show her my bad boy attitude I could have just fvcked her then sack her and employ another girl. But I don't want to try that cos she's different, innocent and calm. But If the wahala too much I could be tempted to do that o and I will hurt her really bad.

nnaa that girl will hook you up for life.
ika na eme mmacha.
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Crazychris: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
You're the one developing feelings not her
Feelings kwa? Never
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by ShenTeh(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fire her.

Then take a decision.
Biz+pleasure=°
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by DabuIIIT: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Be deceiving yourself there

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by CoronaVirusPro: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Query

If he/she desist, Fire!
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by budaatum: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Have you tried saying "don't play with fire" or, "don't have feelings for me", or is it that her "nice ass, firm breast coupled with fine face I must confess. Plus she's calm", has bewitched you and you are interested but don't want to admit it here despite your "single, don't have a girlfriend just hoeing around"?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by heartofcity12: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
You can’t blame a girl. They get attracted to us like we get attracted to them too. I can’t find any fault here.. Just sit her down and let her know that ur relationship with her is strictly professional and she should remain focused. She can’t rape u now..

Don’t be mad when u see her rolling with some other dudes tho..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Ihatefeminist: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
if I were you I'd f**k, dump then sack her sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by budaatum: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
ipobWARLORD:
I hope you won't soon open another thread here on how a girl you had feeling for wrecked your business.
You know very well that he will, lol.
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Agberooo: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Query

If he/she desist, Fire!
[/s]
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by donbachi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
"sales girl wanted" na e u write and she come apply...if u wan dat business to grow..stop her frm the work and date her..but,dating ur worker,will leave u in regrets.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Crazychris: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
ipobWARLORD:
I hope you won't soon open another thread here on how a girl you had feeling for wrecked your business.
Bro I don't have Feelings for any girl but I could fvck her and I won't still feel anything, I don't know if you know what it means to be redpilled
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by 1stola: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Crazychris:

You're definitely the one that has developed feelings for her.
Don't just try to fûck.

Don't say you were not warned...
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by 1stola: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
if I were you I'd f**k, dump then sack her sad
Shebi you have sisters...

You're surely going to learn ...
Life can be very fair sometimes grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Kennyprince: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
You knew this girl long ago and wanted to Bleep her at the long run.

We are not fools here bro. The choice is yours
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Crazychris: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
ipobWARLORD:
She's the one having feelings for me bro
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Abfinest007(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
u are d one having feelings for her so stop telling us lies bcuz if u are not having feelings for her how did u know much abt .i once had a friend i can't tell hw her breast looks like bcuz I'm not interested in her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by dingbang(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Prick no dey care if she get feelings or not.. Till belle enter, you go know. Be careful egungun!
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
so many people gladly shiit where they eat... and then turn around and wonder how their biz crashed miserably.

IMHO, the way OP talks about the babe seems he had eyes for her since the get go, and fukcing her was his only reason for hiring the fine babe (why would he take her out etc if he really wanted to keep a boss/employee relationship)

here is a simple clue: when was the last time you invited your ugly/male staff for food...?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by adexpa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
tell her straight or text her that you will like you guys to keep it at employer n employee relationship cus you wouldnt like to hurt her
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op you didn’t ask the right question....it should be like ‘’how do i tell my employee i have feelings for her’’ smiley
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Crazychris: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
Op you didn’t ask the right question....it should be like ‘’how do i tell my employee i have feelings for her’’ smiley
I don't have feelings for her I made it clear in my post. But I could fvck her and just end it there
Re: How Do I Tell My Employee Not to have Feelings For Me? by Crazychris: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2020
heartofcity12:
You can’t blame a girl. They get attracted to us like we get attracted to them too. I can’t find any fault here.. Just sit her down and let her know that ur relationship with her is strictly professional and she should remain focused. She can’t rape u now..

Don’t be mad when u see her rolling with some other dudes tho..
I don't care

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Black Girls Disturbing Africa (ankara Fashion) / How can I go about it? / Two Ladies Caught On Camera When They Were Totally At It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.