Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (71323 Views)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Gbemiie: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2020
SpyAC:
Guy u hv nothing to fear abt, will advise u get close to ur mum, tell her everything, she wouldn't let u suffer bcs of a mere terminated pregnancy. Confide with ur mum, she will help you out.

Thank you very much
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Tboysalau(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Who else thinks the lady didn't get pregnant and there was no abortion, all nah just plot to scam you
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ade4keji(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:
A Very Big Mistake Of My Life

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.

Is your present woman aware of what happened in the past? If yes, she would stay with you in this situation and if no, you might lose her.
I will personally advise you tell your mum everything cos she is the only person that can understand and if you have not told your current woman, find a way to explain everything to her before you even think of getting married to her, this is because she would be the one to fight for you if peradventure that lady want to do any rubbish with you cos if the First Lady discovered you have not told your present woman, she can threaten you with that and it won't be good u lose your current woman based on the fact that you kept your past from her, everyone has a past bro.

#talkingfromexperience
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by rickyjoe(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
The problem is keeping it all to yourself. Open up to your mum and your spiritual covering. Seek the face of God and don't you ever contribute for the spiritual cleansing she told you about because you will be tying yourselves to the demon devil. Don't make it more worse than it is now, may God help you. [quote author=JDJ4 post=88456579]A Very Big Mistake Of My Life
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by drakeskull(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:
Thanks for the advice, I have been thinking about it.

If you drop money, what if it's a spiritual contact with the occult world. Don't drop any money, else the beginning of your sorrows. Confide in your mum, acknowledge your sins and confess to God. You will be fine. Abstain from premarital sex too
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by peacemara54(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.

A moment of thoughtless and careless act, may cost you a bright future. Now, you are in a big trouble.

1. You commit fornication
2. In an attempt to cover it up, you commited abortion.
3. The devil supervising your case hasn't stopped Now, it's cleansing you need to undergo in a shrine with your sinful lover to change the negative effect of that abortion.

Now understand this..

-know for sure, your sin shall find you out. No matter how you cover it one day, God will bring out everything hidden in darkness.

-You want to marry another wife? When you defile and aborted an innocent child. Confidently, am assuring you of a frustrated and turbulent marriage. You need to silent the cry of that innocent child aborted.

Every innocent blood shed through abortion has a strong voice crying to God for vengeance and surely, God will do. That's why lots of men and women are ever frustrated and confused even in marriage it's abortion.

Your hand is soiled in blood, you are a murderer. You and your co-conspirator. You are going into marriage with blood in your hands. And when you start a foundation with sand, you can predict the end result.

- Many men are blinded with sinful desires and so, they are not wise. If that woman is possessed, you are in a big trouble. Your mother may not tell you what she saw in that girl but; I tell you it's a mistake to go into sin with her.

When sin is at the driving seat, at the back seat is brother shame.

Only Jesus can help you out. When Satan puts you into trouble, run to Jesus, believe on His atonement on the cross, pray for His saving grace and so, you shall be saved. He will save you from sin and it's consequences
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by andyanders: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Snow10:
Guy its simple...

All you've to do is to calm yourself..
Get to meet the girl and make her calm.
Explain everything to her... (About your mum telling to avoid her).
And try to hustle to pay for what she need.. And let her know you're done..

Life goes on my guy...life is good when you turn it smiling face at yourself...

Nice story tho I hope you learn from your mistake...

And don't be unfortunate by using suicide to threaten us ..
Another mugu identifed. Op that the girl was scamming and instead of you to comprehend and extract facts from op's story, you are advising him to give the girl money for useless arrangee native dr.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by andyanders: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
I wonder why some people come online and start forming pastors, prayer warriors, evangelists and spiritual counselors asking op to pray to God, you have committed abortion, ask for forgiveness and bla, bla bla.

Op was been scammed by a lady scammer, from the issue of fake pregnancy, getting fake abortion, faking that her business started dwinddling and arranging native doctor all to extort op who has fallen mugu to her. Common sense would have openned up your mind after reading op's post herein, that he has fallen prey to a scammer. Fvck the girl with her story. But it is a pity that sense no dey common hence some of you here forming pastors and ones advising him to sort the girl up has failled to read in-between the line. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by pnarthanyl: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

bro no give her money. Just ignore her. Don't go to that native doctor oo. Bro she got wan trap you spiritually. Fast and pray, ignore her then move on with life
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Isaac1980(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your mother have seen all things already and that is why he ask u to stop seeing her but u won't hear, u see ur life now, the girl father is an herbalist, I won't have tell u more and what to do, call me on +2348039364835. Pst isaac, pls don't send anything to her or u die after two months.try and call me pls, God bless u
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ledaman: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
your Mama hate ur ex but you went to her crip and banged her and started to avoid her, you got another girl now as your fiancée I pray that one badoo will impregnate your new chick to see how painful it will be !
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Baffupdrizz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

There are so many things wrong with this issue.
I will not write the solution here but if you are serious, you know how to reach me.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by CuteYvonne777: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Harrisee(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
You just committed a grave sin against God. Go on your knees and ask for God's forgiveness. Do not put your resources into idolatry. That is a graver sin
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Infoay: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
ProfDview1:

1stly, U r foolish to have threatened us with suicide, very foolish of u to have said that...never try to blackmail us with such thing again in ur life.

2ndly, u r very foolish to have an unprotected sex with a lady u avnt Met in a while

All manners of stupidity just full ur body... Even if a lady invite u for dinner or lunch, carry condom with u.. Any tin can happen

If a lady invite u for church crusade, carry condom along, anytin can happen.

If she invite u for wedding, carry condom along, anytin can happen

If you are going to a clinic and u no dt a lady nurse or lady doctor will attend to u, carry condom along... Anytin can happen

Even if your pastor wife or Alfa wife Wan pray for u, carry condom along.. Anytin can happen

Das all

Bros you dey vex o
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by brightnonso: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

My friend, run to a True man of God you know, confess all you did, and be ready to undergo rigorous process, fasting and praying to appease the spirits and for God's mercy upon your life.

Don't be afraid, only acknowledge your sins and run to God.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ralmix(m): 3:21am On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
If you were anywhere close to me right now ehn, the kind slap wey you for chop from my palm na kobik wan nigh birus.

You are a very silly naive stupid boy. Na wetin you say want make you commit suicide?

I sorry for your mama. She don see am say the girl wise pass you that's why she warn you about her.

The slay queen don open pregnancy and dibia office for your head now you don dey shake like Awolowo leaf.

If you know what's good for you, you had better told her to refrain from calling to tell you any shit about any native doctor or else you'd block her from your phone, and damn her to announce whatever she likes to whoever.

Do not succumb to her cheap blackmail. She's seen through your naivety and that's what she's feeding off.

On a lighter note:

So suddenly:

New York 'the city that never sleeps' is now asleep, all quiet.

Paris the 'center of romance' lives in echos.

Rome 'the eternal city' is deserted.

Disney is out of magic.

London is caged in silence, the Queen speaks to her people from a hidden room.

Mecca is empty! Nobody to 'stone the devil'.

The Chinese wall is no longer a fortress.

The G8 nations are speechless.

The developed world suddenly on its knees.

Churches, mosques, great parks, monuments, stadiums are filled with unfilled spaces.

The busiest places at present were hitherto the most dreaded: hospitals and cemeteries.

The famous football leagues, fashion shows, exotic weddings, festivals all lost to memory.

Celebrities have run out of celebrations. Our titles, status and privileged positions are stale.

With all our boastful 'citizenship' we cannot step out of our houses. With all our savings in gold and cash, we can only buy food to eat and toilet papers to take care of the waste.

We usually went to watch animals in cages, now animals roam our empty streets, watching us in our 'cages'.

With our expensive clothes and shoes, our house clothes and pajamas are the latest fashion.

AND despite all these 'oddities'...the world still goes on; the sun still shines; the birds still sing.

When this long night finally gets over and a new day sets in, let us not forget the lesson of the long night - that the only essential is LIFE, the rest are but dispensable prefixes and suffixes - BUSY EMPTINESS.

On the other hand do you realize if she was saying the truth he risk jeopardizing his life
OG fear women ooo...
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by cugardmalino: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

When you decided to terminate the pregnancy, it didn’t occur to you that it was a sin. Now that it might involve real cash and maybe exposing you to your new found love, you’re thinking of sin after sin. My broda do the needful and clear your head. Unless maybe you need the curse to truly follow you till death.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Snow10: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2020
Don't play marlian all your life...avoid trouble for once

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.