Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (71327 Views)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by DanseMacabre(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Me I'm just here to read comments. Who's with me

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by DanseMacabre(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

1stly, U r foolish to have threatened us with suicide very foolish thing of us to have said that...never try to blackmail us with such thing again in ur life.

2ndly, u r very foolish to have an unprotected sex with a lady u avnt Met in a while

All manners of stupidity just full ur body... Even if a lady invite u for dinner or lunch, carry condom with u.. Any tin can happen

If a lady invite u for church crusade, carry condom along, anytin can happen.

If she invite u for wedding, carry condom along, anytin can happen

Back to ur matter, pls do the necessary and let that girl have peace. U both already ruined her, pls go back n do d needful

At the bolded, as Slawomir would say, you're a reeealll nigggarrrrr. grin

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Olasco789(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2020
She would probably have done d necessary things she needs to do on her own end.

Person wey get yansh no go want make e yansh spoil..

Just concur and give her money and also do ur own prayers in wat eva way u believe in..
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by HarunaWest(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
JDJ4:
Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.
I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university. Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her. Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other. She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would called I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be. Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex. I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper. To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me. So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me. Now am afraid if she will angrily exposed me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that. Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.
Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life. Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.
Lol.
you had sex without condom in this age when she wasn't your wife. Now you are scared of repercussions.
What kind of men are women producing nowadays. Men that doesn't want to take responsibility for their mistakes. Commit the suicide ooh if you like. You wanted a good life, but you messed up twice. Now why are you scared of doing the final lap. Just follow what Baba says oo, and get serious with your life dude.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Dreyton36: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2020
They say a word is enough for the wise

For the fact that they're fetish that's a no no

You want to contribute your sweat into the hands of a native doctor just because her business isn't prospering as it used to

It's glaring enough that your unintelligent,
They have seen a bright future in you and wants you to donate ur hard earned money so that ur own destiny can be changed to hers to boom her business while u struggle in life

Be wise

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by daddytime(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Guy seriously though, wetin be Awolowo leaf? grin

Na one kind leaf like dat wey we dey use as first aid for injuries those days.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Dreyton36: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:
If you were anywhere close to me right now ehn, the kind slap wey you for chop from my palm na Covik 19.

You are a very silly naive stupid boy. Na wetin you say want make you commit suicide?

I sorry for your mama. She don see am say the girl wise pass you that's why she warn you about her.

The slay queen don open pregnancy and dibia office for your head now you don dey shake like Awolowo leaf.

If you know what's good for you, you had better told her to refrain from calling to tell you any shit about any native doctor or else you'd block her from your phone, and damn her to announce whatever she likes to whoever.

Do not succumb to her cheap blackmail. She's seen through your naivety and that's what she's feeding off.
exactly, you got brains , the guy na fool
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Dreyton36: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
You fvcked hard and poured all your watery Akamu inside her, you didn't come to Nairaland to tell us about the fun.

You killed a baby and didn't put it up on Nairaland that you just murdered a baby.

Found a new girl and didn't update on Nairaland.

Now you have issues and looking for solutions on Nairaland.

Okay, I will tell you am easy way out. Use the girl for money rituals.
Idiot grin grin grin guy u no well
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by shitshappen(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Why Is​ nobody saying anything about pregnancy test result which was in HER HAND, and which could point the EXACT DAY she took in. I don't support premarital sex but bro....

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Ibechris2: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2020
This tells u anything one does in this life has its consequence.

I would not say u should not mind her but fact be told,u have to go to the church to confess and ask God for forgiveness. Yes,because it is very important u do. Abortion is tantamount to homicide.

And pls,avoid ladies now and focus...why the sharp jump to another woman when u are already in one trouble.

This one that lady has started going to juju house with her father can harm u hope u know that?

This might be one of the things ur mum found out about her...she isn't pure.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Destinylink(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm! Guy this is so unfortunate! The did has been done.
Pls don't ever think of suicide, it's never an option; if you try it you got to hell. Brace up, tell your mum all that happened and also your Girlfriend. Our God is merciful, ask Him for forgiveness.

As for your ex and her native doctor stuff, I see it as a scam.
The day you visited her, both of you agreed to have sex.

When the GBEGBESUEGBE produced pregnancy, both of you also agreed to terminate it. So what's the native doctor stuff all about!!!

After explaining to your mum, do whatever she tells you.

NP: Learn how to control your Joystick and say no to premarital sex. Best of luck.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Meekha(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Don't be gullible bro. It's all games. Can't you see that she is a business woman who needs cash?

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by X0012(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Lol give the man advise nah.

xendra:
hehehe see children and confide with your mum-confide with your mum cheesy chai

but after you fvck dat day you be dey feel like big boy ogrin you didn't need mummy

you no want girl but you like to fvck her, now you want carry post come disturb me this morning. still dey threaten us with suicide lol...what happened to staying away? as una no dey hear word e good

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Divo, for that babe parol. U go send me 1k ooo... If u gree, ehn Ehn we go do am

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by JDJ4: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks. U have spoken well
Dreyton36:
They say a word is enough for the wise

For the fact that they're fetish that's a no no

You want to contribute your sweat into the hands of a native doctor just because her business isn't prospering as it used to

It's glaring enough that your unintelligent,
They have seen a bright future in you and wants you to donate ur hard earned money so that ur own destiny can be changed to hers to boom her business while u struggle in life

Be wise

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by JDJ4: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Pls I want to understand more..
ProfDview1:
Divo, for that babe parol. U go send me 1k ooo... If u gree, ehn Ehn we go do am
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by fashionale(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Whatever it will take you, do it and give her some money(make sure you pray over the money and touch it anointing oil... And I will advice you also do your cleansing with your pastor if you're a Christian. Confess to your mum and ask God for forgiveness with all sincerity. You don't know what lies ahead

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by CaveAdullam: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2020
JDJ4, ask God for forgiveness and don't do anything more than that (except as revealed by the Holy Spirit if you are a Christian).

If you are not a religious person don't give a f**k about any BS from the girl, native doctor or her father because everything happened mutually and with her consent too.

I hate manipulations! It sucks!

The manipulation is already draining you psychological, emotionally and at the end financially. JDJ4 stop this manipulations before it stops you!

God bless.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by divo(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:
no wahala how she b like hw wil i cal u
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by DanteSilva(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Nigga just tell your mom and your fiancee the whole truth and DO NOT ENGAGE YOURSELF IN ANY FETISH CLEANSING, the blood of Jesus Christ will wash you of your sins and find yourself any M.F.M church nearby and get delivered

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2020
divo:
no wahala how she b like hw wil i cal u

Send me ur whatsapp number on a different thread. Probably a dead thread... Then I will chat u on whatsapp
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by infogenius(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2020
op
No blames here, the deed is done and u've learnt your lessons, however, I must
tell you that you will pay for what you did.

As the situation stands, you really need the mercy of God. Cry to God for mercy and make
a deadly vow that you will not indulge in illicit sex.

As for the Babalawo, I wonder how you can escape the cleansing unless you run away and
even at that, u may not be exempted from calamities.

Talk to the lady and let her know your stand. Let her know that you will like if the of you
are cleansed by the blood of Jesus as it is the only medium for true deliverance.

Do not panic and in God, you will find eternal victory.

The truth be told, sex is the biggest weapon of the devil to bring men into shame.
That is y it is so cheap.
Stay away from illicit sex if you want to have a glorious and enviable future.
Wishing you all the best

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by dannex4adx(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Bro! there is no perfect being and anyone can make mistakes but we need to learn from our mistakes. Firstly, don't fear and don't commit suicide because there is no problem too big for God. Whenever our parents especially mothers tells us things about the person we want to marry we should obey, most mothers are Spiritually gifted. You don't need to compromise your faith by going to a native doctor. First ask for forgiveness from God 1. premarital sex and abortion 2. Seek for a good and anointed Christian who has fire, he will direct you on prayer and fasting. Pls be careful for who to seek help from, don't go to fake prophets ooo. Lastly don't commit suicide because it is hellfire straight.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by MrRasheed: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2020
JDJ4:
Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.
I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university. Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her. Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other. She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would called I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be. Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex. I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper. To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me. So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me. Now am afraid if she will angrily exposed me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that. Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.
Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life. Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.
Bro seek for God mercy!
I believe things will go well with you.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by JDJ4: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks for the advice
MrRasheed:

Bro seek for God mercy!
I believe things will go well with you.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by JDJ4: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thanks so much for your wonderful advice
dannex4adx:
Bro! there is no perfect being and anyone can make mistakes but we need to learn from our mistakes. Firstly, don't fear and don't commit suicide because there is no problem too big for God. Whenever our parents especially mothers tells us things about the person we want to marry we should obey, most mothers are Spiritually gifted. You don't need to compromise your faith by going to a native doctor. First ask for forgiveness from God 1. premarital sex and abortion 2. Seek for a good and anointed Christian who has fire, he will direct you on prayer and fasting. Pls be careful for who to seek help from, don't go to fake prophets ooo. Lastly don't commit suicide because it is hellfire straight.

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by AgentGoat: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Don't mind her. Native doctor grin grin
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by yeuch: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bro as you are this afraid I would suggest you give her some money you can afford, ask your mother why she doesn’t like her, be open and listen( cos truth be told you are the one in the relationship not her and the decision of who to settle with should be yours tho people can make suggestions not influence your decision) more importantly try staying at least six months without sex wether in a relationship or not, trust me you would find Gold
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
In a much as I don't support fornication; killing your child is a very bad thing to do and say no to suicide, that would hurt your fiancee. Please borrow or take a loan, settle that girl for good and leave her alone. It could be she misplaced the money who knows. Your mom would be disappointed if she finds out.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by fredopareto(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Notin do u e dey happun..nobody holy pass
My advice with case study
1.how re u sure d test shown to u is Genuinely true(ronadinho self dem give ham fake document as original)
2,expose everytin b4 she does(salawa abini ,female Nigeria music did so and notin happun)
3.the fear of losing ur fiance..since it is in d past..my guy notin dey happun..she go just cry(uncle Paul apostle self get pass)
4,killing urself is nt and is an option..BT b4 u go dose fine trouser,shoe,shirt,probably ur handset..give me so u no die in vain BT if u stay..more pussy to ur days

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by israelmao(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
There's something so special about every mother if she says no to some critical decisions in your life you had better be careful or you get into trouble.You had better reveal everything to your mum from A to Z.It's only truth that can set you free from this problem of organized ritual sacrifice.If you keep it secret you will be surprised how your mother will get the full detail of the matter.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Kobicove(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
I understand your predicament but next time try and refrain from sleeping with a lady if you do not see the possibility of ever marrying her undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88