Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (71316 Views)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by rexxi(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2020
U deserve better slap. What nonsense are u talking here
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Calicoe: 6:37am On Apr 17, 2020
If you see women d way I see them, you'll agree with me that everything she told you was a lie. Which one is money will just disappear? Even the pregnancy looks suspicious to me. Quick question, did she make the abortion any easy for you? I bet no. She will always develop format to extort you. She's just making you pay for leaving her. After this, expect another billing but just remember someone told you about it
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by mark1010: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2020
You are 25years and broke? You need to get something doing that will improve your life, not having a fiancée, go and see the girls parents and understand the situation, they might be scamming u, or else pay the money they asked you to pay
JDJ4:
A Very Big Mistake Of My Life

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by kayourcome: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Guy! You are so and very foolish and stupid for thinking around suicide. Wait lemme explain one thing to you. Do you know every individual that commits suicide regret and pray they could avert it at the very minute they are grumbling in uncontrollable and unimaginable pain before they gave up the ghost. Do you? Do you know you won't only cry when dying but leave unhealed wound in those that are looking up to you and hoping you did be great one day, your siblings, mum, dad, friends, family, relative and so on. Lemme stop their for now.
Back to your solution..... Tell your mum, that will relieve you of pain and negative thoughts sparking through your mind every now and then. You might be shouted at but she will surely pull you together and walk you through this part. Please, don't commit suicide. It's not even the way out, you just wanna lock yourself out of this world with no reason. I hope this easy your despiracy. Kay cares....
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by MRV101(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2020
What your mom saw that made her dislike the girl, you're being used. According to your write-up all I can say is the pregnancy was fake and the babalawo is fake too, since you dumped her she's just looking for a way to pay back. Nothing to fear boy, firstly open up to your fiancee secondly don't pay any mother. Tell her to tell your Mom. Stop shaking like an ekuke, brace up.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by pretteemee(f): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Humanoid01:
Lol you said you thought she was a big girl who could take care of herself. You had the greater responsibility to prevent that pregnancy, yet you're casting the blame on her.

A lady you once dated invited you over to her apartment, and you couldn't tell that something unexpected would spring up? This is just a proof that abortion is a sin and a strong signal for people who are not ready to be in a family way and are engaging in premarital unprotected sex. Egungun go soon enter express o.

I don't understand the kind of cleansing that native doctor was talking about. As one who believes in the saving grace and mercy of God, I think you should be very sincere with yourself if you're truly sorry. Not because you're in a mess, but because you know what you did was wrong. Beg God for forgiveness and resolve within your mind that you won't go back to it. Be very sincere.

You shouldn't worry about being exposed to your mother and fiancée anymore because you're going to have to expose yourself by yourself. Yes! you will do that, because it would be more damning if they found out on their own later on. Let them know how much you regret your actions.

When that is settled, you should go and visit your ex and her family to do the same. It's not going to be an easy task, but there's always a price to pay for certain mistakes if freedom is what you seek. Most importantly, be prayerful. Maybe this is what God wants to use to get you closer to Himself. You don't need any cleansing except by the blood of Jesus. See a pastor if need be, but run away as fast as you can if any of them asks you for money or offers to take you to one river.

You can also advise her to also beg God. She needs to, because you were both in it together. You didn't force her or put any pressure on her (unless you're not saying everything that needs to be said).

You can ponder on this and reason its possible benefits. Please don't take your life o, you'd be giving the devil what he wanted the whole time.

PS: Please ensure you keep paragraphs with at least 1.2m spacing when typing a long text like this, to ensure easy readability

Best Solution
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Joyrise: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.

Let me be frank with you. I see you enjoy most of the reply of guys on this platform and feel you are encouraged.

That lady actually got pregnant of which you confirmed urself. Don't be deceived as per the traditional way she went for, I am a christian but I won't totally rule out the possibility of the consequences of the abortion you both did.

Every one has his/her destiny differently. Don't mind those guys advising you not to be fooled by the lady. The reaction of your action with that lady will soon find you out.

You better join her do the cleansing and let her go her way afterward because majority of us on this platform will not be there when you begin yo reap what you sow. Don't let the reply of many guy here fool you.

That lady believes in traditional and so her family. Even if you are a strong christian, that God forgives sin does not mean you won't reap what you sow.

Go meet that lady, do all she want and move on with your life. Simple.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by SweetyMarvel00(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she like her..

OP this was where your problem started. So you mean because your mum doesn't like her was the only reason you broke up with her? Is it your mother that was supposed to marry her? Are you not the one to marry her. Me? Who are you to tell me not to marry a woman I have loved and decided to marry. Who are you to tell that?
Especially when it's based on those silly reasons such as her tribe.
See, all these things always happen, assuming you were strong and bold enough to stand your ground, your mum wouldn't have had any choice . Some men are less becoming men these days.I mean... just look at your story. It's a pity you have made your mum your God.
You have really lost genuine love from a genuine woman who loved you tenderly. Her story may not be true, as she wants to pay you back for all the pains you have cost her.

It is too late at this point. Call your mum and tell her to bring you out of the mess because you carwoardly allowed her to ruin your life. Hear me: not that girl, but it's your mum that ruined your life. And by the way, what reasons did she give, as to why she doesn't like the girl? Did you even care to ask? OP your behaviour was really childish!
Haba!
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by toogbasky(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2020
I am more annoyed, I can’t even comment on this shit;;
Bola146:
undecided I just pity the innocent foetus aborted. Even if your mother said she doesn't like the one you are still dating now, you will dump her Well, I'm not surprised, you are still a kid. Let me wait for people to contribute, I'm just really annoyed!
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by cedricksly: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

First and foremost that she went to the native doctor and native doctor said this and that and she needed ur contribution, That's a pure lie, she just want to extort money from u this I'm sure 99% the disadvantage of giving her this money will lead to more extortion.. Ure just so blind to see this is a cheap blackmail which will continue if u give her this money.. Yes abortion is wrong, but bro come off it, you aren't the first, and it doesn't mean somebody will inconvenience your life because of a past mistake... Guy ignore that girl and possibly tell ur mum the development of things before the girl carry out her threat.. And lastly u have no business with her family neither did u force the girl for the abortion, neither is she a minor... All u did was provide money for it... She actually wasn't forced into it... And u self be more careful
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by OlowoLagos(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Drsnives:
Pucs has been the problem of man right from time memorial.. it's well with you my brother. I think you should open up to your mum, she will advice you better.

This is all you need bro, reach out for your mother. will not leave you suffer
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by cedricksly: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

First and foremost that she went to the native doctor and native doctor said this and that and she needed ur contribution, That's a pure lie, she just want to extort money from u this I'm sure 99% the disadvantage of giving her this money will lead to more extortion.. Ure just so blind to see this is a cheap blackmail which will continue if u give her this money.. Yes abortion is wrong, but bro come off it, you aren't the first, and it doesn't mean somebody will inconvenience your life because of a past mistake... Guy ignore that girl and possibly tell ur mum the development of things before the girl carry out her threat.. And lastly u have no business with her family neither did u force the girl for the abortion, neither is she a minor... All u did was provide money for it... She actually wasn't forced into it... And u self be more careful and lastly ignore those holier than thou who would want to cruxify u here on NL because they said abortion, trust me they are worse in real life.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by prettyliz(f): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=JDJ4 post=88456579]A Very Big Mistake Of My Life

Hi nairalanders.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now. [/Guy you can't breakup with a lady and still immediately expect to be friends. Going to her house wasnt a wise thing to do.]
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by bobolaga: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2020
You said, you love your mother than the girl you have been sleeping with for a very long time,as for me,you suppose to be sleeping with whom you love than whom you like.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Herbephe1(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2020
tell us how much is being demanded by the "Dr" ,if it's not much do it to avoid second" have I known" but let your mama be aware of it
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by shizzy7(f): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2020
SpyAC:
Guy u hv nothing to fear abt, will advise u get close to ur mum, tell her everything, she wouldn't let u suffer bcs of a mere terminated pregnancy. Confide with ur mum, she will help you out.
A MERE terminated pregnancy is murder.

Mad Person.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

LOL she's trying to manipulate you. Give her nada. Not even your attention. She's not the first person to commit an abortion... I'm not justifying or encouraging abortion, pls. Fu ck the native doctor and the opinion of your mom, if she goes ahead with the blackmail.
You only live once.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

@op,I will strongly advise you not to seek God's mercy or listen to the native doctor because the both can't work for you,cos you re already doomed because of your actions of aiding an abortion thereby committing murder and still yet have the wicked hard of been in a relationship with another lady and even have plans of settling down with her after destroying the innocent lady spiritually, financially, medically and psychologically.

You still have solution to your problems and the solution is this.
Go get a sniper,gulp it down raw immediately to avoid attempted suicide thereby ending your miserable and wretched life.

If only I can see you physically and tear you into pieces,just go and commit suicide and die pls.

oniranu somebody.

You are finished...
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by greatme2good(f): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:
Yes she was, I confirmed it too
Anyone can fake a pregnancy test result dude. You were scammed and she's still scamming you. Use your head.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ThatFairGuy: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2020
You made me laugh cheesy cheesy
xendra:
hehehe see children and confide with your mum-confide with your mum cheesy chai

but after you fvck dat day you be dey feel like big boy ogrin you didn't need mummy

you no want girl but you like to fvck her, now you want carry post come disturb me this morning. still dey threaten us with suicide lol...what happened to staying away? as una no dey hear word e good

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Justarandomguy: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

w.
First you better run and tell your mother all that has happened before story starts Oo.
Arbotion is bad and evil I hate it, it's murder,
I guess this is what your mother warned you about, guys always listen to your mother , she is the only female that will genuinely support you in horrible times.
Somehow I feel the whole babalawo stuff is a hoax, probably planned by the girls family and friends, I'm just saying. Just ask God for forgiveness because you know u have committed a sin not because your f*cked in the ass.
Don't do any stupid cleansing or whatever from any babalawo.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ThatFairGuy: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Which kind people una be for NL cheesy cheesy
ProfDview1:

1stly, U r foolish to have threatened us with suicide, very foolish of u to have said that...never try to blackmail us with such thing again in ur life.

2ndly, u r very foolish to have an unprotected sex with a lady u avnt Met in a while

All manners of stupidity just full ur body... Even if a lady invite u for dinner or lunch, carry condom with u.. Any tin can happen

If a lady invite u for church crusade, carry condom along, anytin can happen.

If she invite u for wedding, carry condom along, anytin can happen

If you are going to a clinic and u no dt a lady nurse or lady doctor will attend to u, carry condom along... Anytin can happen

Even if your pastor wife or Alfa wife Wan pray for u, carry condom along.. Anytin can happen

Das all
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by showafrica(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

Cheap blackmail, man up jor you are 25. Both the preg test and native shiit are all audio. You are the latest maga in town.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ThatFairGuy: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2020
@JDJ4, at first forget anything said by that (ANY) village doctor, there is no cleansing anywhere than a prayer you prayed for yourself and that of your parent. Also ask for forgiveness of sins and move on.
Moreso, wether you tell your mum or not, She'll eventually know. So tell her yourself and save yourself the crap.
Finally, be man enough. Be a man
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Snow10: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
Guy its simple...

All you've to do is to calm yourself..
Get to meet the girl and make her calm.
Explain everything to her... (About your mum telling to avoid her).
And try to hustle to pay for what she need.. And let her know you're done..

Life goes on my guy...life is good when you turn it smiling face at yourself...

Nice story tho I hope you learn from your mistake...

And don't be unfortunate by using suicide to threaten us ..
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Onnasucs1(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2020
That business girl is just up-selling you and you're too blind to see. Until dem build mansion on top your head before your eye go clear.

She gave an offer which is sex, she wanted to cash in more so she brought the pregnancy and abortion story.

According to you, you spent a lot. Now she's bringing cleansing story, you'll have to complete the payment for her own cleansing? That means that cleansing is damn expensive.

And also, you will do your own cleansing cheesy. That's double of the money you're giving for her own cleansing.

From beginning to end, she's using you as her second branch of business.

Did you take her to run another pregnancy test?
Did you witness the abortion process.

They're all lies man

Delete her number and forget her if you're wise
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Consy247: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Take it or leave it, there was no pregnancy. Everything was perfectly arranged with her doctor. Don't ever give her shi shi for any mumu claencing.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by AfroKnight: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Bola146:
undecided I just pity the innocent foetus aborted. Even if your mother said she doesn't like the one you are still dating now, you will dump her Well, I'm not surprised, you are still a kid. Let me wait for people to contribute, I'm just really annoyed!

Women.

Your own problem is the fact that he listens to his mother. But you will grow up and desire a son who would not dare shun your directives. You provided no solution to his dilemma. Just blame.

He is not a kid just because he takes his own mother seriously. In retrospect, if he had listened to her and stayed away he wouldn’t have a faceless entity like you judging and calling him a kid.

JDJ4
Anyway, men should face the consequences of their actions. What makes you a man is not the fact that you don’t make stupîd mistakes. It is rather the fact that you accept your mistakes, learn from them and MOVE ON.

I suggest you ignore the lady and her native doctor if you want to adhere to your religious beliefs.

Don’t throw away good advice next time. In your shoes, I wouldn’t even let her suggest collecting money from me for a native doctor. I would definitely stay away from a woman who goes to native doctors for spiritual help. I have no business with such ladies because they are impressionable and can be desperate enough to take drastic measures for their benefit.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Roseey0(f): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2020
It's funny people don't believe the girl.
But I do.
People lose their virginity and things begins to fall apart talk more of abortion.

Every sin has its consequence.
You can't run away from this. If you are a very observant person ,that has things easily going for you ,when you sin , you will observe the moments you paid for it.

As much as God forgives you, karma must do it's part .

You people are telling him not to bother. But Oga I will advise you ask God for forgiveness and wait for your own punishment. You can't run away from it o. If you know you know.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Zannix(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2020
In aborting a baby...you offended God!

You have no biz going to a native doctor for cleansing...he will end up initiating you!
Only the blood of Jesus can cleanse you!

Update your mum and the new lady!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.