Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? (38314 Views)

Coronavirus: When Will The Outbreak End And Life Get Back To Normal? / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by dennisworld1(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Pastors never predicts grin
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ehhmah(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2020
embarassed

The solemn sermon...
Virus and Wars have changed history, time after time.

Therefore, this would charter a New World Order.

Face Masks could be a norm... South Koreans are an example.
Social Distancing could be a gospel.
“Working from home” will be a trademark
The Web will replace brains...

Humans will act like robots...
I’m welcoming you to the New Age.

But most importantly please survive this pandemic.

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by joyandfaith: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Tpharell:

There would likely not be a normal anymore but a new normal as mankind adjusts to manage the infection. This thing will likely not go away or be eradicated quickly or soon, but the contagion will eventually become manageable for the developed world but add to the disease burden of poor countries like malaria, polio, cholera, etc. sounds quite gloomy but that's what is starring us in the face.

good point. covid has come to stay with us.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by AmazingELixir: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
I think this pandemic will go and things will return to normal as soon as we collectively cry to GOD for mercy.

Nigerians have been crying since Buhari came to power...its only fair the virus in Aso rock is taken care of before the novel birus
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Toluobaeko11: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
It will end when massive tests are done for months. It will end when people stop saying it's a lie, and do what's necessary now. The fact is that we're hungry, but most of the world is hungry right now, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, and many African countries are all hungry. It's better to be hungry for a month or 2 than to be like this for countless of months to come.
Our Government should act fast in making life easy for citizens. in conclusion, if we continue like this (both the government, and people saying it's a lie), this is just the beginning of the end for us, I mean all of all. An adage in Yoruba says, 'Orun n ya bo, ki n se oro enikan', meaning, if the sky is falling, it's not about one person, but it'll affect everyone.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by lukency(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2020
By His grace, things will comeback normal soon.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Cuntface: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2020
Tpharell:

There would likely not be a normal anymore but a new normal as mankind adjusts to manage the infection. This thing will likely not go away or be eradicated quickly or soon, but the contagion will eventually become manageable for the developed world but add to the disease burden of poor countries like malaria, polio, cholera, etc. sounds quite gloomy but that's what is starring us in the face.

Is this the first or even the worst pandemic in history? Very shallow reasoning
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by computermouse(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2020
What exactly is the proper definition of normal - 1/3 of the world population died in 1820

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by sammchuck1: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
abumeinben:
Yes na...but might take sometime.

Just that we don't have an educated GEJ in Aso Rock and a proactive Fashola as the governor of Lagos. Remember how Ebola was managed?

Imagine the #lagosUnrest to be trending with Fashola as governor.

The impact of the virus isn't as bad as the media paint, it's all about money, fear and control.

Damn i miss dan garrison's comics. Heavy supporter of Trump

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Kaybaba5(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
of course it will end, just like ebola and the rest.......

i believe God for that........
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by omojeesu(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Please give your prediction.

No! Things will not remain the same again.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
MartinsD12:

You talk nonsense most times, if you can't help the guy let it slide, must you talk trash
I tell you, he wouldn't help him so why is he castigating someone begging People fail to realize DAT all fingers are not equal. He's telling us about bombing, if Efcc comes knocking now, he will start crying wolf.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Reference(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:
When do you think this global pandemic covid 19 will be over? Will things ever get back to normal?

Simple. When an effective vaccine is found says the WHO. That is when we can be absolutely sure. China has just stsrted trials but the earliest dste given is by January 2021. Before then it will spike amd recede everywhere in the world.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by ityP(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2020
abumeinben:

Just that we don't have an educated GEJ in Aso Rock and a proactive Fashola as the governor of Lagos. Remember how Ebola was managed?

The impact of the virus isn't as bad as the media paint, it's all about money, fear and control.

This is not Ebola. I really hate that idiot that calls himself our president, but I must commend the way he is trying to handle the situation. If government can be up and doing the way they are, naija for don better since

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Seraphicelement(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2020
It's gonna end finally only God can say when!
Life will continue but not like our previous life because some tempered has been made in the spirit
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Angelfrost(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
It has already peaked in most countries... If all nations continue with containment and high hygiene protocols, disease progression and spread will flatten out (plateau), and start diminishing....

The key is to cut short the spread from person to person, and it will die off or stay contained till a vaccine is available...

Wise people will now understand the essence of good immune system, which can only be attained via healthy eating, adequate rest, supplements, good hygiene...

As for the global economy, it has taken too much beating. It will take a lot of months of hard work and concerted efforts to bring a semblance of growth across the universe.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
all those happened when people don't travel around much except for Ebola which is not as contagious as covid 19.

World will never remain the same again unless there is vaccine against it.
Google the bubonic plague
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by demoBaba: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
chatinent:
I believe the world will be back to normal in June.

Mr Oga. June? very funny joke.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by yassinattah(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Corona virus is endemic,God forbid but it seems it has come to stay.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Sidneyjack: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2020
I believe before June we will be gradually coming back.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Glink2018(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Either Coronavirus end or not government will definitely pay me my salary while I sit at home doing nothing for them. This is one of the benefits of government job
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Drizzy5001(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Let's keep praying and hoping that it ends soon, maybe it's a sign that the world would soon come to end.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by annyz: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what! Manage what you have and adjust

The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

Anyhow sha. I go try shake body make i do you two thousand naira. Message me. I go drop my American number for WhatsApp

You even get bandaged Apple phone sef

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by jskson: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=88464762]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This shit better end o. It is no longer funny

Damnnnnn
You all should stop begging online. Last las we all go dey alright! no matter what!
The thing dey affect every body including we bombers
Even the davido when buy house for he staff self na manage the guy take run am
Even self nobody knows if na truth say he really buy am

Since day before yesterday me nor fit buy a bottle of Heineken anymore

I just dey inside my santum dey smoke and do my normal bombing. Funny enough client nor dey respond again
WeChat worst. Them one use tough policy, rules , security and strong verification rules take kill person

I feel your pain brother
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by liverpool72(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2020
We are all in end time, the trumpet might sound soon and the born again beleivers rapture which will eventually usher in the new world order. The world as it stands now cannot get back to how it was except vaccines are being use or God in his infinite mercy decide to heal the land.We have all heard what Bill Gates has been advocating for but we are not here to call people names rather what an individual should do is to make amend with God and prepare for the sounding of trumpet.
Beleivers in different places of the world are praying oh God let's me not mis the rapture and that what a sane person should do at this time, perilous time.
Nigerians are busy making mockery of the disease out of ignorance but pray u not caught unaware just like in the day of Noah even me.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by sampo4shizy: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2020
liverpool72:
we are all in end time, the trumpet might sound soon and the born again beleivers rapture which will eventually usher in the new world order. The world as it stands now cannot get back to how it was except vaccines are being use. we have all heard what Bill Gates has been advocating for but we are not here to call people names just but the best thing an individual should do is to make amend with God and prepare for the sounding of �.
Beleivers in different places of the world are praying oh God let's me not mis the rapture and that what a sane person should do at this time, perilous time.
Nigerians are busy making mockery of the disease out of ignorance but pray u not caught unaware just like in the day of Noah even me.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Bonnywest: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Christthesaviour:

The global pandemic will be over by the end of August! As for Nigeria, economic activities will begin earlier, by mid June. Things won't get back to normal immediately, recovery will be gradual & will run into 2021 for countries to come out of Recession. That's my prediction.
Re: Coronavirus: When Will It End, Will Things Ever Get Back To Normal? by Ayoefa: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
abumeinben:

[/s]

What did the so called "educated Jona" did that others are not doing better now?.

Trying with compare Ebola to this is like comparing sleep to death.

These Trumptards self.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections / Enugu NMA Election Ends In Violence, Ballot Papers Torn (Graphic Photos) / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.