Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Do I Do To My Inlaw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To My Inlaw? (521 Views)

Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / By Tradition Can i date or marry my Inlaw? / 'I Had Sex With My Husband's Friend And Father-inlaw '- Woman Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by Rosamystica(f): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2020
I usually dont damble to peoples affairs,but this very one is realy ripping me apart.
My younger sister who got married JUNE last year called me up to pour out her heart.
According to her,her husband has neglected & abandoned his duties as a man simply cos she has refused to grant him anal sex.
he comes home demanding for this ugly act and wen she declines,it causes a brawl in the house.
She couldnt bear it any longer aftr she caught him masturbating the last time while he was taking his bath.
Honestly,d matter is quite complicated as this lady has been sex starved for almost 3months now.
Please fellow nairalanders,what do i do?
this issue is between husband & wife, but since she has confinded in me to speak out, i cant just fold my hands,sit and just watch.
Re: What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2020
If she's not comfortable with that dirty act, then she shouldn't bow to any pressure all in the name of "Saving Her Marriage"

We nor go because of MEAT call Cow broda.

She shouldn't panic if the husband is threatening her with divorce, she's not a sex slave where he can experiment all his dirty sexual fantasies....

"If pant wan tear, make E tear finish"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2020
I'm not in support of what that man is doing. If from the beginning he didn't hint her about liking it and then suddenly brings it up he shouldn't be forcing her into it. He should try and be more loving, cajoling, petting and all. Even if after all these it doesn't work it's no excuse to ruin his marriage. As a brother you might hate what he wants to do to your sis but I've learnt to leave my sis and her husband when it comes to stuff like this. I don't even talk when they are talking.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by Oluromantic: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2020
That is what happens when there's huge gap of sexual experience between couples..when a viper goes to church to marry an innocent sister.

Well what I will advice from my own little experience esp when I demand sex from my ex and she abscond. Though she may be tired but the way she rejects my advances is d annoying part.. rudely shouts on me and beats off my hand. If she speaks tenderly and make me understand she would have allowed me but for her tiredness, I would understand. so it's not just refusing her husband's demand for anal sex but how is she turning down his request? There's a whole lot of psychic and rejection feeling behind how such request is turned down

So I'll advice if shes ready to make her marriage work, more maturity is required of her, let her shower him with love and tenderly explain if possible from d Bible, how God detests anal sex and she shd make up with showering him love in other areas apart from sex. It's a call to maturity. It's d virtue she needs more at this time. She has to fight to keep her marriage. God help her!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by ogunfrayo: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Well, there is nothing new under the earth. But the first thing to do is to seek God's divine intervention in the family. And bring back love and unity in the house and once this is done, everything will fall in place.
Re: What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by yanabasee(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
There's absolutely nothing that you can do..... If you intrude, it could end your sister's marriage....

Everyone have that sexual fetishism and fantasies.... But for a man to take it this far and very personal is unbecoming and he allowed it to eat him up to a very bad extent....

He alone will be the one to come over it.....

But, let your sister convince him to go meet a doctor to discuss the effect first. And your sister should choose the doctor to meet and she should assure him that what ever the doctor says is what she will do...

That way. the doctor will be able to list the diseases and other terrible effects that accompany's anal intercourse.... He could get convinced and might began to think otherwise.....

On a second thought, maybe he's tired with the marriage and wants to use anal fantasy to end it, knowing very well that your sister will never approve of it....
Re: What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by donbachi(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Make she leave dat marriage before two things go happen.
1-drugged by him to have his way.
2-cheating on him.
Re: What Do I Do To My Inlaw? by dannex4adx(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Bro, the only solution is God. unless God changes him no one can change the man. Tell your sister to start praying.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? / Different People And Their Status Update On Whatsapp This Period / Ex Remembrance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.