Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help (4199 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Liposure: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rapmoney:
Travel to Benin, go to Upper Sakpomba and ask of Baba Ajigija. E go prepare strong protective charm for you. The charm costs just six naira 50 kobo. Blow it seven times before you sleep and sprinkle it around your bed for three days every night and you will never see her again. Thank me later. Do this fast if you don't want to join her because she still loves you.
na nollywood u de tellam make e go act so

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
I hope you guys didn't do blood covenant.... Cause as it is eehn....

I'd also like to know how she died....

Honestly i dont know how she died. I only heard from her people that she was dead! Though we had minor issues. But how her mum stepped in i dont just know. Started creating fuss among us and distancing me from her daughter. I cried and cried until someone advised me to stay off which i did. And that was when her mum took her with her for their granny burial, after the burial she was buried too!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

Did u ever cheated on her while dating her? shocked

We lived together but had minor issues that her mum championed and personally called for our separation. Relationship we Started from childhood, over 13yrs from primary to secondary down to the university. ..kaiii

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by James4bright(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Is blood covenant really a thing? Lol
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
fykes:
Bros... The truth is that u need to lose all and every pictures, voice notes, messages and everything that has to do with her.
I lost one like that....
Didn't get over it until I lost her totally and made verbal proclamations to that effect

Please reach me let me know how you did that my direct/whatsapp 07032817803
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by James4bright(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..pray ooo
My dear pray
That lady might want to take u with her
Experience they say is d best teacher
This one is no longer love...separate urself from her spirit.... If u love ur life

It might just be his mindset playing tricks on him too. I dreamt about my late mum for years, and I didn't die. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by crackhouse(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Did you sleep with her before she died or did she sleep with you?
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Not at all but alot of promises. We dated for more than 13years infact we were more than childhood friend..

1 Like

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
fykes:
Bros... The truth is that u need to lose all and every pictures, voice notes, messages and everything that has to do with her.
I lost one like that....
Didn't get over it until I lost her totally and made verbal proclamations to that effect

Done that some years ago...but stil have one of her sleeping wrapper with me..
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Homeboiy: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Next time u see her in ur dreams

Ask her to tell you what really happened to her.
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by ogorwyne(f): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
crackhouse:
Did you sleep with her before she died or did she sleep with you?
Op said they were living together na.
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Lamanii22(f): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
2chukwu:

Honestly i dont know how she died. I only heard from her people that she was dead! Though we had minor issues. But how her mum stepped in i dont just know. Started creating fuss among us and distancing me from her daughter. I cried and cried until someone advised me to stay off which i did. And that was when her mum took her with her for their granny burial, after the burial she was buried too!!

Mhen her death is a mystery
... Or could she be alive truly?
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
cool cool
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Homeboiy:
Next time u see her in ur dreams

Ask her to tell you what really happened to her.

Done that 2015 when she died
She asked me never to look back nor investigate her death and move on...
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mhen her death is a mystery
... Or could she be alive truly?
Asking myself same question every day...
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Lamanii22(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:

I want the both of us to do blood covenant na.. I promise u dt I wunt die and I wunt leave u alone.

grin

grin grin alagbari
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Lamanii22(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
2chukwu:

Asking myself same question every day...

Ha! Are you a christian? Maybe you should pray... Prayer is the key man...
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

Ha! Are you a christian? Maybe you should pray... Prayer is the key man...

The dream is always semi-real!
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin alagbari
I'm serious.. Let's have a blood covenant
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Rawhumper(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
[

He must be from Anambra,anyways damn tradition if you stick to the tradition that creates pains and sufferings like killing of twins,osu etc then u don't believe in God.
I suggest u bring it up to him to tell his parents that such doesn't exist nowadays it does to those that believe in it.
Marry her if ur relationship with her is based on God I bet u no tradition can have effect on you guys.
Honestly if I meet osu girl ahead ahead I marry if I find her compatible abegi...osu nke diala ni

quote author=Lamanii22 post=88478562]

grin grin alagbari[/quote]
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Guliver(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
2chukwu:
We were so much in love with each other. She was the best thing ever happened to me but how she died mysteriously uptill date am still shocked!
She died 2015 but i still see almost everynight and shes always smiling assuring me shes still alive. Most times i wake up feeling shattered
Please what should i do..

buy mustard seed,pour it nto water,bath with it in the ground,not n a bathroom oo.bath on the ground.she wnt see you again
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
2chukwu:

We struggled to gain admission together in the university. We lived together till she suddenly became very ill and one thing led to the other and she travelled and that was the last...

Can you meet her family and tell them what you are passing through then visit her grave and tell her rest in peace and separate from you

Alternatively, be strong enough to confront her in the Dream to tell you why she is appearing to you, ask her if she had any message for her family

I once had a friend that died long ago but I wasn't aware of his death or what killed him

It's upto 9yrs its been coming once a while to my dreams on visit

Lucky for me I searched on face book and got someone from his town, whom I don't know but I asked him about the guy and he told me that he is gone since

I requested for a contact number of his brother whom I knew then, got the contact and he told me how he died through assassins

I asked after his family and children, they are in the village, I had to send 10k to them, through his brother I spoke with, though he wasn't married then that I knew him

Since the day I sent that money to the wife and children, he stopped coming to my dreams

I believe he wanted me to know that he is no more and then know what happened to him
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2020
You promised her to spend the rest of ur lives together, right?
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 16, 2020
u see her in ur dreams and she died 2015 shocked
una do blood convernant?
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by luwiizy(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Bros you still have a material connection and her spirit is bailing on that, she loves you but she can't come close without something material connecting you and her together.

You have to live your life....

Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
You promised her to spend the rest of ur lives together, right?

Yes we promised each other...
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by 2chukwu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
u see her in ur dreams and she died 2015 shocked
una do blood convernant?
Nope but we have in common whats more than that
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by tobby20: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rapmoney:
Travel to Benin, go to Upper Sakpomba and ask of Baba Ajigija. E go prepare strong protective charm for you. The charm costs just six naira 50 kobo. Blow it seven times before you sleep and sprinkle it around your bed for three days every night and you will never see her again. Thank me later. Do this fast if you don't want to join her because she still loves you.
Nice advert
LEGENDERY
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Dangrace01: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
My own point kind of different. This issue of a woman dying and a child dies the next day I have witnessed it before. Does it mean anything?

A married young lady died and her only child and son died the next day.
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by voiceofpeace: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jflex07:
Oga let us know the truth behind her mysterious death first.

oga no truth about it he always think about her am victem so tell the guy to pray over it and stop thinking about her ok
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
2chukwu:

We lived together but had minor issues that her mum championed and personally called for our separation. Relationship we Started from childhood, over 13yrs from primary to secondary down to the university. ..kaiii
u r connected to her and still think about her, nothing spiritual, but also pray n get another woman in ur life
Re: I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:28am On Apr 19, 2020
fykes:

So this guy's gf mysterioussly died some years ago, after 2 weeks she was buried and a pastor visited our site and we were chatting. Then the guy entered and he turned to the guy and asked how is ur wife? Are u quarrelling with her and it's that why u ain't wearing a ring?
We were all amazed cos he isn't married.... Then the man asked him... Who is the very fair lady by ur side as u walked in now.. He gave a very apt description of his dead gf.. We all knew her. They were engaged to be married next weekend before she died.
The guy just broke down and cried.
The pastor only told him to disconnect from the lady fast if he still wants to live.
super story.
Pastor probably knew the girl before she died.
Don't be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Our Girls Are Recorded Doing / "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.