Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (35614 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Alennsar:
Well it is my sister in law to be jare.
Naturally I love entertaining visitors in my house but she took that gesture for granted and lost the respect i have been giving her.

She dated my husband brother for more than 2 years before they finally got married but i realized she has no manners and she pack friends for Africa.

She's always coming to my house with different peoples all in the name of friends. The will eat and drink, then leave everything for me to clean after she's gone.

The worst part is that she doesn't bring one person twice and she visit at least three times a week. Unfortunately I changed from a friendly and accommodating somebody.
Since i have stop wasting my money to entertain her, the visitation has reduced too.
. sorry, some people are mannerless and very disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by veave(f): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Imustsurvive:

you rant a lot, that man may even be the one to safe your family from financial calamity in the future, your husband knows better

I will never have financial calamity in the future. This level I am is the lowest I will ever be. Everyday I wake up I increase on all sides spirituality, financially, health wise, emotionally, mentally, fiscally and physically. My better and best days are actually ahead.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
veave:

Something is wrong with you. In this pandemic, where everyone is being asked to stay indoors and isolate that someone will be visiting another person? I don't want to trade words with you please don't annoy me further. I have not had anytime to bond with my husband all through this period because we have to entertain his friend. So I should put my own needs on hold so that I can please another person? Don't be unfortunate this morning. You hear me abi? Just don't be unfortunate.

Before the pandemic my husband is hardly around due to his job and this man still came to the house severally I refused to open the door because I don't know what you'd be doing in your friends house with his wife when he's not around.
Woh! Don't be unfortunate today.

I now get your point, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
veave:

I will never have financial calamity in the future. This level I am is the lowest I will ever be. Everyday I wake up I increase on all sides spirituality, financially, health wise, emotionally, mentally, fiscally and physically. My better and best days are actually ahead.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Amen!
veave:

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
madridguy:
My sister leave emotion out of this. I don't know the man so am only airing my opinion but my point is this, no ones knows tomorrow. Shikena

she has taken it upon herself, crying more than the victim.
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Richy4(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
HarunaWest:

Does it hurt to be kind to others?
After all he started during this Covid19 ish..For him to always show up, you don't know his challenge don't just conclude.
My elder brother had this same sort of friend back then, always coming to chill with is and all that but upon all, there wasn't a complain. He will sleep over, eat , even demand more et al. Our upbringing, we don't really care everyone is welcomed.
That same friend now is an SSA to the SP.

I feel u big time Bro.. but your brother's friend sort of visit was when he was a bachelor right? And your family won't mind I guess because he was seen as a childhood friend and part of the family.

But if your brother is married now, he won't be entertaining such friend because of the fact that he is married. It will be easier for Jesus to return again than to see a woman who is extremely accommodating in this 21st century.. I mean the ones that can understand most mens carefree lifestyle when visiting is concern.

4 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Steady259(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
veave:

Amen and Amen

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by NoToPile: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Veave you have every right to feel upset. I cant imagine someone coming to my home everyday between 9-7 during this lockdown where everyone is being cautious even if theres no lockdown the friend should be sensitive.

Emotional intelligence some people dont have.

5 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by veave(f): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
NoToPile:
Veave you have every right to feel upset. I cant imagine someone coming to my home everyday between 9-7 during this lockdown where everyone is being cautious even if theres no lockdown the friend should be sensitive.

Emotional intelligence some people dont have.

Thanks for the care dear, now I've talked about it here, I don't feel as upset as I was anymore. Hugs

5 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by NoToPile: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
veave:

Thanks for the care dear, now I've talked about it here, I don't feel as upset as I was anymore. Hugs

You are welcome, its good to vent it out sometimes

*Hugs back*

4 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Biglittlelois(f): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
madridguy:
Sir HarunaWest, your point is valid but don't expect any ladies in this forum to subscribe to your opinion. You tried your best to control the lady but instead she throw insult at you.

No one knows tomorrow and tomorrow is always pregnant are words that only few people understand. As you've said, the wife may not know their history, who knows the risk, sacrifice the said friend might have made for the said husband.

For a grown up man to be going to a friend house to eat, walahi not a good thing and no one will ever wish for that.

May God help us all.

No one expects anything worthy from a zombie, so, not surprised.

6 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ginaz:

Lolz.. no one knows tomorrow true true . The Person you feed today fit kill you tomorrow so it’s 50-50.

Help people for God’s sake not cos they have something to offer you tomorrow cos you will be shock when the tomorrow comes and they deny your existence.

kiss

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Was actually a family friend that came over when I went to grandma's place.
He literally touched my boobs,but,
he never got away with it.

6 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by veave(f): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by madridguy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Now i understand your anger which to me is valid. Since he's not broke and can afford anything he wants then you don't need to call your husband family alone please add the community.

Some people can be funny sha.

veave:

He's not broke so it's not a matter of begging. He can afford anything he wants. And the emphasis was not on the food but the choosing, invasion of privacy and carelessness to one's health. By God's grace we have enough to last a long time. As I'm talking to you now he's in the house.
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by oge4real(f): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm waiting for the person to continue this thread from its original intent.

8 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Steady259(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
StacyO:
Was actually a family friend that came over when I went to grandma's place.
He literally touched my boobs,but,
he never got away with it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Steady259(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2020
oge4real:
I'm waiting for the person to continue this thread from its original intent.

Yes oooo, if only the mods can do the needful by moving this topic to front page that many others can as well share their experiences

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Steady259(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2021
MODssss

And this topic didnt make front page undecided

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by FalseOracle50: 2:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by hohafrank(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
My friends new catch went to the kitchen to slice my last yam.
Funny but true
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by symbianDON(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Steady259:
I ones offered a supposed friendly neighbour a coke drink being the first time at my place, only for him to verbally reject saying that he was too big a guest for me to be offering him mere coke. I stood in disbelief because I earlier asked him what he would like for him to entertain him with and he said I should bring anything available. I guess because of the standard of my sitting room and looking at how furnished it was, he was obviously expecting Hennessey or something even bigger..... He has not visited ever since
better he never visited ever since o. You don't need such end time visitors biko grin
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by NwaNimo1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by okpas01: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Using the toilet and not flushing properly despite the fact that I have 24 hours running water.

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Cooldiipo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin

I apologize on behalf of the unruly visitors cheesy. I sell external battery and powerbank for laptops, phones etc. Ten hours plus guaranteed and twenty four hours of usage very possible! Recommend to your friends.
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Amanee:
One of my classmates in the university came to visit and decided to stay...

Every day when I expect her to go home, she'll go home and then come back with new clothes.

I had to call her aside after one week and that's when she told me she was having issues with her roommates and she would like to stay. She never stated her intention from the beginning. I eventually allowed her stay but looking back now, I wish I kicked her out. She turned out to be a snake.

Hahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Profprom(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Removed his smelling shoes in the parlor

5 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by smile11s(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Steady259:
I ones offered a supposed friendly neighbour a coke drink being the first time at my place, only for him to verbally reject saying that he was too big a guest for me to be offering him mere coke. I stood in disbelief because I earlier asked him what he would like for him to entertain him with and he said I should bring anything available. I guess because of the standard of my sitting room and looking at how furnished it was, he was obviously expecting Hennessey or something even bigger..... He has not visited ever since

Ordinary coke? Na wa to you. What if the person has diabetes? That’s why I usually serve all my visitors Kolanuts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by symbianDON(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Amanee:
She turned out to be a snake.
What type of snake?? python, cobra, mamba abi garden snake?

4 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Steady259:

Possibly because you still on gen for him, I for shaperly go off the generator or remove light switch

BTW how did you discharge him/her

the best way my dad do this is to off the fuel tap... so awesome.
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ningen:
Changing the channel.
to me that isn't annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.