Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (35612 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by KingZaddy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
mascot87:
1. She came to visit me on a friendly note.
2. 30 minutes later,she was on a call with someone on the phone and I heard her describing how the person will locate my house sad
3. 1 hour later,a call came in and she ask the person to wait outside that she is coming.
4. She went to pick the person while I was waiting to see who the person is.
5. She came in with a guy with red lips angry
6. We greeted and we kept our cool undecided
7. 20 minutes later, she called me aside and asked if she and her friend could use my room angry
8. It didn't end well for me that day sad
did You Allow Them
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by OgideAgu: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
No experience
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Cburke(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Amanee post=88471896]One of my classmates in the university came to visit and decided to stay...

Every day when I expect her to go home, she'll go home and then come back with new clothes.

I had to call her aside after one week and that's when she told me she was having issues with her roommates and she would like to stay. She never stated her intention from the beginning. I eventually allowed her stay but looking back now, I wish I kicked her out. She turned out to be a snake. [/
Lool

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by HarunaWest(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Hope he's seeing ur bro through?
Well he is doing well.
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by AdaAwka1: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
The visitor refused to go.
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by LadyTiannah2: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Once had a guest who peed in my toilet and somehow got pee on top of the water closet. I knew cos he takes a lot of sugar and ants were all over the top...I told him and he started saying, don't I know its hard for tall guys to pee and what not. Dúmbass

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by ceeceeuwa: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
omoadeleye:

In this scenario, it's obvious that it is her husband that's putting food on the table.
There is nothing that indicates that in her narrative,

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by oluplus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
omoadeleye:

In this scenario, it's obvious that it is her husband that's putting food on the table.
How did you come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Winneygirl:
Walking upandan and entering everywhere without permission.
Some people dont know that their stay is limited to the living room.
These days, I entertain some people on the verandah. Let them be walking around the compound if they want to exercise.
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Hian, Lol at doing exercise in the compound cheesy
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Auxtin85(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Took my kitchen towel to the bathroom and was wiping the water she spilled on the floor with it after using the toilet

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by SirMichael1: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
HarunaWest:

See thrash your talking Yen Yen Yen. Bond with your husband...so Na COVID make u wan bond with your husband nonsense... Bonding that should be an everyday thing. The husband buying the food isn't complaining, but you are complaining. Naso una dey turn devil's advocate if una Marry man. You want him to keep away from friends, do you know the history between him and that friend. You self centered B****.....you shouldn't be married, you don't deserve it.
I know this post is almost a year but you're very stupid for this utterance. Your manhood should be ripped, tossed and flushed down the toilet.

Don't you know couples need their time? How will you leave your house 9am to another person's and leave 7pm? And you do that every fvcking day! Even coming when her husband isn't at home! What nonsense!

She want to keep him from his friends? Well dumbfuck, the visitor want to keep her from her husband, you nitwit!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Amanee(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
deltateam:

Did she snatch your Bobo?

Nope
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by drLammy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
mascot87:
2. 30 minutes later,she was on a call with someone on the phone and I heard her describing how the person will locate my house sad
3. 1 hour later,a call came in and she ask the person to wait outside that she is coming.
7. 20 minutes later, she called me aside and asked if she and her friend could use my room angry

Damn!
I can't stop laffin grin

Is this real?
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Amanee(f): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Cburke:

lmao..

well, my friend came to stay for a few weeks in Lagos.
now its been a few years..
and his brothers are also here..
I no want make e enter decade

I'll jejely leave on code

Wow, crazy shii

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by LadyTiannah2: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Abudu2000:
u self be reasonable nah, what will make u offer someone coke as in jedi jedi coke. Some ppl ae abstaining from sugary stuffs maybe due to docs orders but they won't want to say it like its medically related.
If you're suffering from diabetes or avoiding sugar, as a grown adult what stops you from telling your host?? Most of you Nigerians just reason in a very annoying way. Can anybody read your mind and know what you want?

8 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dicko1:
Dedicated in my toilet in the morning and left it untouched till evening when I returned from work
Unknowingly to me,I went into the toilet and met it unkept,in her presence,I had to go fetch water and flushed the toilet.

The next week,she asked if she could come spend a week.
I laughed and said capital NO.
You failed the first time you visited.

More than fail. This one na pig. Tomorrow she’ll say the man changed after knacks, not knowing na her poor hygiene pursue guy-man.

Auxtin85:
Took my kitchen towel to the bathroom and was wiping the water she spilled on the floor with it after using the toilet

Where una dey see this kind dirty girls?

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by LadyTiannah2: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
omoadeleye:

The husband that's putting money to make food on the table is not complaining. While will the devil of a woman be co
mplaining?
Most of you Nigerian men are just so irredeemably stupid undecided
Someone was coming to her house every single day during lockdown, exposing she and her husband to a virus, staying from morning till night, dictating what the wife will prepare for him, countless times, depriving her of spending time with her husband and you're here talking trash. How do you even reason? undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Babafash(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
There were 10 pieces of meat in my pot of stew and the babe took 5 meat at once.

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by havigold(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Steady259:
Share Your Experience; What Annoying Thing Has A Visitor Done In Your House

Well at one point or the other in our lives we have all been delighted to welcome new visitor or stranger into our own home. But some visitors tends to over-stay their welcome by doing bizzare and absurd things that you ultimately regret or you wish you never opened you door to them in the first place.

Let's learn from our experiences, what has a visitor ever done in your home that annoyed you or you find absurd.

Mods please do the needful.

Well , mine was a church member who visited based on evangelism outreach she use my restroom and bathroom with my soap and fragrance at once , come enter kitchen carry the last rice with the biscuit bone way dey inside pot dey knack the thing for my eyes.... after the enjoyment, she come talk say make me give am drink, to crown it all sleep carry this madam on top my mattress till 7pm ,after that she come dey beg for transport fee from my hand...

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Howearn: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
oh
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Auxtin85(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

More than fail. This one na pig. Tomorrow she’ll say the man changed after knacks, not knowing na her poor hygiene pursue guy-man.

Where una dey see this kind dirty girls?

My brother dem many everywhere, but my response immediately was mad.
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Asquare84(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
My sister in-law is currently staying with me now, very rude and always be mumoring to me, cook food in the house this girl will come back from work in the night and start frying pepper in the kitchen disturbing my sleep, what pains my most is the idea that she keep following area buys around my neighborhood last two weeks a dirty looking boy came and nearly knock on my door looking for her, my wife is aware of her sister way ward lifestyle yet will not confront her . I will not send her away to avoid being term as intolerant. I am just waiting for the day she will pack her load and leave.

5 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
mascot87:

Them straff in your room?
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by GambaOsaka: 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
mascot87:

Had a similar experience many years ago.
Was playing my PES 2 jeje
Heard a knock
Went to open the door
Saw my friend who lives nearby
He was in company of a strange girl
"I was driving past and decided to say hello", he said.
Being a 'mumu' gentleman, I decided to get them drinks from the shop just behind my house.
It only took me less than 20 minutes.
Came back to the house, knocked the door taya
My friend didnt open.
I called his phone, he didnt pick.
Angrily, I went to the front of the house and sat on the bonnet of my car.
Few minutes later, I saw both of them come out sweating like Christmas goats.
And my friend had a weird smile on his face.

11 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
You can’t overstay ......

How ??

One minute I am Jamaican

Next minute Pakistani ......

Imagine one bros wey wan take,same city kill himself.

I even put weed inside the beans,broa dey act Vandam.

But after that day,him no dey pass my street self....����

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Yewandequeen(f): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Richy4:

Hahaha. U are really funny. The OP reminded me of my visit to a friend some years ago.. I don't really like visiting. My friends knows that that was my weakness those days and they took me for who I am .. though it comes across like being arrogant and being pompous. But when they discovered I was far from that, they accepted it...

so one of my friends got a new apartment. He kept on nagging that I don't visit people etc. That some spirit in my village prohibited me from going to friends / people's home...

So one Saturday I went to his house. On getting there he asked me if I want to drink tea.. I thought he was joking..I was like since when have I become the queen of England's relative that u were offering me tea.. All this time u have been coming to my place, how many times did I asked if u want to drink tea? Not even in winter I don't. "Abeg go and bring wetin u cook.. We dey live for oyibo land no mean say we don turn to them"..
Based on this thread I guess I was the one that did the annoying thing. smiley
rhe story no Complete, so did he give what he cooked or walked u out?
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Asquare84:
My sister in-law is currently staying with me now, very rude and always be mumoring to me, cook food in the house this girl will come back from work in the night and start frying pepper in the kitchen disturbing my sleep, what pains my most is the idea that she keep following area buys around my neighborhood last two weeks a dirty looking boy came and nearly knock on my door looking for her, my wife is aware of her sister way ward lifestyle yet will not confront her . I will not send her away to avoid being term as intolerant. I am just waiting for the day she will pack her load and leave.

Omo Jesus

Where you house dey
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by FBIBOT(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
mascot87:

Superstory grin
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by SirMichael1: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
madridguy:
Sir HarunaWest, your point is valid but don't expect any ladies in this forum to subscribe to your opinion. You tried your best to control the lady but instead she throw insult at you.

No one knows tomorrow and tomorrow is always pregnant are words that only few people understand. As you've said, the wife may not know their history, who knows the risk, sacrifice the said friend might have made for the said husband.

For a grown up man to be going to a friend house to eat, walahi not a good thing and no one will ever wish for that.

May God help us all.
You're mad, you zombie!

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Freemasonry: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Had this girl that came visiting. She actually asked to visit for the weekend, but it stretched to nearly two weeks. Her folks were calling her to come home but she wasn't picking their calls or acknowledging their messages.
At a point her sister called her and said that their mum was planning to report the girl as a missing person to the cops - you know what that means if she's found in my house, I could be accused of kidnapping.
On top of that, I just wanted my personal space back because she was pretty invasive plus I had spread myself too thin tryna meet demands.

As a bad sharp nigga, I told a big fat lie that sent her home by force. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by Dotman2210(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
mascot87:
You didn't throw both of them out, them dey craze
Re: The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House by HarunaWest(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
SirMichael1:
I know this post is almost a year but you're very stupid for this utterance. Your manhood should be ripped, tossed and flushed down the toilet.

Don't you know couples need their time? How will you leave your house 9am to another person's and leave 7pm? And you do that every fvcking day! Even coming when her husband isn't at home! What nonsense!

She want to keep him from his friends? Well dumbfuck, the visitor want to keep her from her husband, you nitwit!
Lol as you no Sabi insult..You had to add my manhood to the conversation you Marvin GAYe....Liking another niggazz genitals..That is the lowest of lows mehn.Like what is the correlation between the gist and my phalus?
I won't descend to your level dude. I won't give you the clout that you seek. Move along closet Dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.