Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Imagine This Long Distance Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Long Distance Marriage (1172 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by zeal500: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2011
A husband or Wife abroad and the other here.

Would you accept such a relationship where the party abroad only comes home to see the party here in Nigeria once or twice in a year and the rest is done via phone call.

Would you stay in such Marriage.
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by Alloneless: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2011
All depends on u.
I will if I were u
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2011
Its wouldn't be an issue for me. My aunt and uncle are in a relationship like that and they have one of the best marriages I've ever seen kiss
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by 190: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2011
rubbish!!

across the seas and they married

utter rubbish,
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
[b]^^^[/b]Sharaap. My uncle is in Naija and my aunt is in Europe and they are just fine wink
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by babyme1(f): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
I wouldn't do it. I have an uncle that comes to Naija ONLY when it's time for the wife to get pregnant. He's been home 3 times in 5yrs,they have 3 kids. SMH
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by 190: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[b]^^^[/b]Sharaap. My uncle is in Naija and my aunt is in Europe and they are just fine wink
do you care 2 know what you' uncle is doing back in 9jah
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by fstranger6: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
Inked your reply
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
190:

do you care 2 know what you' uncle is doing back in 9jah

Actually, I do know. If you're implying that my uncle is creepin' around on my aunt, then you're wrong. He works for a company. He barely stays put anyway since he's always away on business trips. He comes to visit often and my ant visits him as well. As a matter of fact, she's should be on her way Naija this morning.

baby.me:

I wouldn't do it. I have an uncle that comes to Naija ONLY when it's time for the wife to get pregnant. He's been home 3 times in 5yrs,they have 3 kids. SMH

Eh ya cry

fstranger6:

Inked your reply

grin lol

Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by question(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2011
Enough room to cheat on both sides,
Or else temptation and loneliness will kill some people.
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by 190: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
Actually, I do know. He works for a company. He barely stay put anyway since he's always away on business trips. He comes to visit often and my uant visivs him as well. As a matter of fact, she's should be on her way Naija this morning.

Seems you trust your uncle even more than he trust himself
A 9ja man, busy with work ??

(Silently laughing) Inkerd dont ever let me miles from where u are wen we marry, please!!
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2011
zeal500:

A husband or Wife abroad and the other here.

Would you accept such a relationship where the party abroad only comes home to see the party here in Nigeria once or twice in a year and the rest is done via phone call.

Would you stay in such Marriage.

the more years you spent apart the more you drift away

the sooner s/he joins you the better
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2011
190:

Seems you trust your uncle even more than he trust himself
A 9ja man, busy with work ??

(Silently laughing) Inkerd dont ever let me miles from where u are wen we marry, please!!

Just because you and perhaps many other Nigerian men would cheat on there wives doesn't mean that he would. And YES, I DO TRUST MY UNCLE!!!
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by 190: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Just because you and perhaps many other Nigerian men would cheat on there wives doesn't mean that he would. And YES, I DO TRUST MY UNCLE!!!

and you left the marriage part i talked abt, angry angry
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by ebonyvibe(f): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2011
This is utter rubbish a marriage whereby both parties are apart for longer than two years will everntually lead to deceit.

I know many stories like this ultimately yoou are just to believe what the other party tells you. The man will cheat and will not tell you a lonely woman too will also cheat. It might work for about two years but neither party should not be heartbroken to realise the other is playing away.

Moreover i cant see the reason why if not for selfishness on one part and greediness on the other
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
190:

and you left the marriage part i talked abt, angry angry

I'm divorcing you. Expect the divorce papers in the mail cry.
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by 190: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I'm divorcing you. Expect the divorce papers in the mail cry.

But you dont have to,
you flirted with area father boy
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
190:

But you dont have to,
you flirted with area father boy

undecided and you flirted with all of Nairaland but ya don't see me complaining. Chai, such a shame.
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by Atreides(f): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
Out of sight is out of mind. I certainly wouldn't want a part-time husband.
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by Beync(f): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
Much room for cheating, dont fancy  my huby coming back just to kick ball and runaway wether for job sake. we either move their or he find alternative job at home. for me a family is made up of husband and wife then children. the children also need the mother and father love care and attension to grow up into  resonsible adults
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by Atreides(f): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2011
Erm,totally random here but how come 190 chases girls aroung NL up and down when she's female? Is she straight? Or is she bent?
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by InkedNerd(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

Erm,totally random here but how come 190 chases girls aroung NL up and down when she's female? Is she straight? Or is she bent?

190 is actually a dude.
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by Atreides(f): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

190 is actually a dude.

Aaah. . I see. . Well carry on then
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by sistajay(f): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
When you love someone, the best thing you can offer is your presence not absence!! I just cant be without my man.  smiley
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
I cant even do long distance dating nt to talk of long distance marriage. God forbid! A whole lot of room 4 misbehaviour, I wont even advice my enemy to do dat.
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by fstranger6: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
sista-jay:

When you love someone, the best thing you can offer is your presence not absence!! I just cant be without my man.  smiley

Are you a Nimpho?
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by sistajay(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
@ Fstranger6

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . . . . . . . . . . . . hahahahahahaha hehehehehe tongue
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by fstranger6: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
That makes more sense!

Thanks for being honest!

Reason why I asked is none of your business!
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by 190: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

undecided and you flirted with all of Nairaland but ya don't see me complaining. Chai, such a shame.

Gimme names!! angry angry
Re: Imagine This Long Distance Marriage by HTownEve(f): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
Long distance relationships are not by choice in most cases.
Some couples have to go through it to stabilize their families. The couples involved should not be jealous and shouldn't focus on the cheating part but be ready to make sacrifices. Both parties, especially the men are most likely going to mess with some one else.

baby.me:

That's just very saaaaad. sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Be With An Igbo Man / Is It Okay To Attend An Ex's Wedding? / She Cant Say I Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.