Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? (1560 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! / Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Gentle0wavez: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2020
When I hear the bro code, all that comes to my mind is Never sleep with your guy's girl and never put a hoe over your niggaz. But now I am beginning to discover some other very funny ones like ( I'm putting them up because they sound funny and interesting but some how true)

* If his girlfriend asks you about where he is, you know nothing – nothing at all. Keep his whereabouts to yourself, hang up and warn him.

* A Bro never sends a birthday card to another Bro.

* A Bro shall not gaze at a naked Bro.

* : If two bros know the same story, the bro who is lesser known among the party or group shall tell it.

* Bros do not share a drink and popcorn at the cinema.

* A bro never crosses one leg over the other. He may rest one foot over the other, but never a full leg cross.

* If a bro needs any amount of money less than a tenner, you give the money, you don't lend it.

* Never date a bros sister. Ever.

* If a bro dies while lifting weights, put more plates on the bar then call 911.

* Never touch a bros beard without permition. Same with hair.

* If a bro dies, clear his internet history.

* Never talk bad about a bros girl in front of her, but when shes gone, lay your opinion on him like a ton of bricks

* Never date a bro's ex

* If you fight with a bro, never bite or go for his balls.

9 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by passengar(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2020
* If a bro dies while lifting weights, put more plates on the bar then call 911......I just like this one,just what a real nigga ought to do

5 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Now the codes are getting stiffer to adhere to.
Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Silentgroper(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Dont snitch on a bro to his girl even if the girl is best pal.

you gon get murdered. Forreals tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by ashewoboy(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2020
never wife a K known w.h.o.r.e.
Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by vickydankal(f): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2020
This una bro code is strict oooo but I like the fact that it is all to protect fellow bros. Wish girls can learn some of them, I’ve been a girl all my life but I can say I like the simple nature of most guys, easy to make up after a fight even share a drink , that one blows my mind.

I witnessed one sometime ago in my estate, these guys had a treble fight to finish after football match, only to see them another time share smoke, drinking, laughing and calling each “my guy you Dey craze’

Biko how do you guys do that, is it forgiveness spirit or what?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by MedicH: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2020
I have issues with the"never date a bro ex". What if it's a babe they're just passing around? In my undergraduate days I had this tight friend we share sane birthday and birth year. He's into women big time and he will always snap naked women in his room and send to me with user manual on how to get them over too. Some I caught, some I didn't.

Unless u can say the code is exempted because he wasn't romantically involved with them anyways just a fling. The last one took me long time to bed and it took him just weeks for which I concluded that women love lies and bad guys.

This leads me to another bro code.

When a Casanova bro wants to help his non-cassanova bro get laid, he sends him a user manual.

6 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Gentle0wavez: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
vickydankal:
This una bro code is strict oooo but I like the fact that it is all to protect fellow bros. Wish girls can learn some of them, I’ve been a girl all my life but I can say I like the simple nature of most guys, easy to make up after a fight even share a drink , that one blows my mind.

I witnessed one sometime ago in my estate, these guys had a treble fight to finish after football match, only to see them another time share smoke, drinking, laughing and calling each “my guy you Dey craze’

The question should be "How do you girls keep malice for long?" Fighting and making up should be the normal thing na

9 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by vickydankal(f): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

The question should be "How do you girls keep malice for long?" Fighting and making up should be the normal thing na

Fighting and making up maybe a normal thing for the guys but for we ladies it is almost impossible.

For the ladies fighting and keeping malice, is not about the fight but hidden hatred, envy, jealousy and pride. Who will say sorry or who will be the first to call each other. Ladies life are complicated sha. Mind you being a Christian won’t stop it, it just reduce it to unnoticeable level.

4 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
vickydankal:

And these rules don't seem strict at all.. They're just enjoyable...

Guy just have the ability to just bone fights most of the time. I'm a guy but I can't even explain how we get to pull this off.

3 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
1.If a bro dies wipe his Whatsapp messages clean or destroy his phone.

2. If a bro gets hospitalized tell only his main chick.

5 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
MedicH:
I have issues with the"never date a bro ex". What if it's a babe they're just passing around? In my undergraduate days I had this tight friend we share sane birthday and birth year. He's into women big time and he will always snap naked women in his room and send to me with user manual on how to get them over too. Some I caught, some I didn't.

Unless u can say the code is exempted because he wasn't romantically involved with them anyways just a fling. The last one took me long time to bed and it took him just weeks for which I concluded that women love lies and bad guys.

This leads me to another bro code.

When a Casanova bro wants to help his non-cassanova bro get laid, he sends him a user manual.
In this case she’s not an ex. She’s a thot

3 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by vickydankal(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
NevetsIbot:

And these rules don't seem strict at all.. They're just enjoyable...

Guy just have the ability to just bone fights most of the time. I'm a guy but I can't even explain how we get to pull this off.

I wish I and my fellow ladies and learn this, it will make our relationship easier and enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by jawalis(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
•never cast your bro sh!t. Every bro gats his own sh!t to nurture.
•defend bro anywhere. Punch him for the sh!ts in your closet.
•never look-down on a bro. he might own tomorrow.
•do not argue with bro’s mother.

4 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Gentle0wavez: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=vickydankal post=91197273]

Fighting and making up maybe a normal thing for the guys but for we ladies it is almost impossible.

For the ladies fighting and keeping malice, is not about the fight but hidden hatred, envy, jealousy and pride. Who will say sorry or who will be the first to call each other. Ladies life are complicated sha. MIND YOU BEING A Christian WON’T STOP IT, IT JUST REDUCE IT TO UNNOTICEABLE LEVEL. [/QUOTE]

Hahaha, The anointing of the Holy Spirit no reach to solve the problem. This one off me. See no need to say sorry, just live on like nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by vickydankal(f): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Gentle0wavez post=91202696][/quote]

Like no discussion? How then would you know who’s at fault ?
Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Gentle0wavez: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
vickydankal:

It doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by optimusprime2(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
*if a bro gets caught in "the act" by the main chic, always, I repeat always blame it on the booze...

*bro' s mums cooking is never horrible... even if it is.

*If you use a bro' s car, you must return it with a half gas tank even if you took it empty

*The last beer in the fridge is sacred... it must never be touched.

*same goes with the last slice of pizza... bad luck for 2weeks is known to fall on the offender of this code

*If you borrow his condoms, you may kindly give him a good distraction for the day, a game, a movie, sumthin...

*The balls are sacred, yes I repeat, everything but the balls. No looking, no touching, No kicking, no talking... nothing.

*The golden rule, stay off the bro's sister ... even if she a ho, and she twerks in front of you till kingdom come...

* You may borrow a bro's shoes, clothes, perfume... but the boxers are off limits... like seriously off limits.

*You do not answer calls from a bro's main chic when especially around 9pm... it's usually trouble, wait for bro to call you first.

6 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by backbone503(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
* Bros before hoes. Always!

* If your bros needs a wingman, turn up for him

* Never hook up or date a bro's ex, except with his permission

* Never let your bro sacrifice his dignity for a girl

* A bro shall be responsible for the "weaker" bro

* Bros shall be brutally honest to each other

* Always tell your bro if his girl is cheating on him

* Always help your bro get better with girls

6 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by 2rez: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
vickydankal:

Just as a bro said, "doesnt matter", truly it doesnt. Kinda hard but then, a trial will convince u. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
When I hear the bro code, all that comes to my mind is Never sleep with your guy's girl and never put a hoe over your niggaz. But now I am beginning to discover some other very funny ones like ( I'm putting them up because they sound funny and interesting but some how true)

* If his girlfriend asks you about where he is, you know nothing – nothing at all. Keep his whereabouts to yourself, hang up and warn him.

* A Bro never sends a birthday card to another Bro.

* A Bro shall not gaze at a naked Bro.

* : If two bros know the same story, the bro who is lesser known among the party or group shall tell it.

* Bros do not share a drink and popcorn at the cinema.

* A bro never crosses one leg over the other. He may rest one foot over the other, but never a full leg cross.

* If a bro needs any amount of money less than a tenner, you give the money, you don't lend it.

* Never date a bros sister. Ever.

* If a bro dies while lifting weights, put more plates on the bar then call 911.

* Never touch a bros beard without permition. Same with hair.

* If a bro dies, clear his internet history.

* Never talk bad about a bros girl in front of her, but when shes gone, lay your opinion on him like a ton of bricks

* Never date a bro's ex

* If you fight with a bro, never bite or go for his balls.

I like the last one�

1 Like

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by kay9(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
- Thou shalt never EVER rat out your bro to his babe.

1 Like

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Digableplanets6(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bros should never share the same umbrella.
Bros should never compliment each other's appearance.

1 Like

Re: What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
vickydankal:

That's how nature made us cool

Some vital Bro codes:
- Never let your vexation over a bro reach a booze house

- Talk trash to a bro, but act love to a bro e.g Bro
A calls bro B "Stupid boy" but you already know what he means wink

- Never snitch on a bro. No matter what.

- Always keep a bro's secret even till in the grave

- Never ditch a bro for a bitch

- Never sleep with bro's woman/sister

Just to name a few

Bitches come and go, but Broship thrives on
Cos our forgiving spirit to bro is devine
I hope this helps wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Broke Her Boyfriend's Car Wind Scream Badly Because He Is Double Dating / 10 Signs A Man Is Madly In Love With You. / I need a man who can ride me like a horse On Bed-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.