Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex (954 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Getting Married To Someone Never Your Choice, What Will You Do? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by ManuelMount(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's a time where we all stay at home and due to this reason thoughts enter our minds, mostly about the past

Which brings today's people choice question

Do you miss your ex and why?

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Itzstarboi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
FTC

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by chiunlimited(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
I miss the way that bitch drops her lies, every release was a hit back to back... Las las my eye don open o, na so I japa grin grin

5 Likes

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by ManuelMount(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
chiunlimited:
I miss the way that bitch drops her lies, every release was a hit back to back... Las las my eye don open o, na so I japa grin grin

U rest while you could

Some couldn't even think of running

Give testimony oo
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Garrieveryday: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nothing. Life moves on.
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
His trunk calls
His voice
His lovely eyes
His intelligence and kind heart.

Miss you Emi.

4 Likes

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by argent412(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
His voice mostly
And his pink lips smiley
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by akaahs(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nothing I missed walahi. D only thing that comes my is the opportunity I utilise when with them by f**king them well from bedroom to kitchen to bathroom

3 Likes

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by HazardMan(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:
His trunk calls His voice His lovely eyes His intelligence and kind heart.
Miss you Emi.
Why did u quit then?
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Galactico4ever(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Everything about her was so romantic,even watching soccer or playing video games

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by ManuelMount(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:
His trunk calls
His voice
His lovely eyes
His intelligence and kind heart.

Miss you Emi.

You just earned my respect

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Ecbatana: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
HazardMan:

Why did u quit then?

Its not something I can explain. Its mysterious and spiritual. Only God understands what really happened cos ours was made in heaven.
Gods' will be done.

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Activistman(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
I miss her nagging and dishes.
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Seankhalifa: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
argent412:
His voice mostly
And his pink lips smiley
I have a golden voice
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by jiz: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Its not something I can explain. Its mysterious and spiritual. Only God understands what really happened cos ours was made in heaven.
Gods' will be done.

I agree with you. Not every breakup is physical in nature. God always have the best for us at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by fykes(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
If I talk now... Una go say I bad.
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by argent412(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Really
Seankhalifa:
I have a golden voice
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
jiz:

I agree with you. Not every breakup is physical in nature. God always have the best for us at the end of the tunnel.

Yeah, sure.
Thanks.
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Seankhalifa: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=argent412 post=88483525]Really[/quote if u want to confirm... U can let me kw
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Seankhalifa: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
argent412:
Really
if u want to confirm u can let me know

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by acetylcholine(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Just here to read comments.
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Sixfeetbelle: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
His coconut head. cheesy grin grin

I used to imagine all our kids having big heads, especially when you factor in my own coconut head.

We would have made history in the Guinness book of records cool

1 Like

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by HazardMan(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Gods' will be done.
Hmmm!
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by KingZaddy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
argent412:
His voice mostly
And his pink lips smiley
the things girls miss... wasnt there any thing intellectual you should miss instead of just pink lips... looks like lust

2 Likes

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
I miss her tight toto and perky breasts grin
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by libertymax(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
His coconut head. cheesy grin grin

I used to imagine all our kids having big heads, especially when you factor in my own coconut head.

We would have made history in the Guinness book of records cool

sixfeetbelle i think its already later this month. plus i fit get coconut head too o
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Sixfeetbelle: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2020
libertymax:

sixfeetbelle i think its already later this month. plus i fit get coconut head too o

I'm not interested in the coconut head again sef. He was too stubborn for my liking.

And yes, I saw your mail and I replied it already.
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 16, 2020
argent412:
His voice mostly
And his pink lips smiley
u still having goodbye sex with him?

2 Likes

Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by libertymax(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not interested in the coconut head again sef. He was too stubborn for my liking.

And yes, I saw your mail and I replied it already.

grin grin grin grin grin hope say i no go stubborn sha i just replied
Re: People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex by leetylee: 5:31am On Apr 16, 2020
ManuelMount:
It's a time where we all stay at home and due to this reason thoughts enter our minds, mostly about the past

Which brings today's people choice question

Do you miss your ex and why?

Are y'all Talking about exes?
I'll be back to this thread when I get one

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+ Video / What Is The Meaning Of 'LOVE'? / Woman Twerks On Top Of Half-opened Coffin As Funeral Takes Strange Turn (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.