Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! (118479 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by nairalandbeast1: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
if u follow the necessary procedure u wont have it.and as for any terminal disease i am quite healthy.negative to herpatitis,hiv and co.

Ooh really and you think that is all

They re worse ones

You re over 40

You will see

I don't need to name names ....google and see how many are worse than full blown aids and liver failure
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by IJOBA2: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2020
angry
1stola:

Dead sentence grin
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by ifko: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Catchfirez:

Your ignorant mama I dey pity for giving birth to you.
U can called me ignorant I don't mind but for ur info I have worked on HIV project before with ingo & I know more on HIV than u do. U can't rebrand HIV for me, once again i pity ur mama continue diving raw & one day u will see yourself collecting ARV. Mark my word
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

Ooh really and you think that is all

They re worse ones

You re over 40

You will see

I don't need to name names ....google and see how many are worse than full blown aids and liver failure
not yet 40 and like i said before u are not God so close ur mouth.u can name them but sorry i am negative to them.i know u wished i had one but sorry i dont have any.i might even be more healthier than u.
IDIOT cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by darfay: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2020
21cents:

grin grin.

daughters of eve ruining men since way back.
experiences from others have taught me not to loose guard. if you do mistake loose guard laidis, them go ruin you with their cheating lifestyles.

Must you blame women? Nawa o. whimp
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by nairalandbeast1: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2020
lepasharon:

Lol what's wrong with that comment?

There is everything wrong with the comment

Lots of people get hiv from thier mum during child birth

Lots from the dentist

And someone here be making it sound like it's only through unprotected sex

And bragging ....shows how insensitive people are to other people's pilght...

Till the table turns around....

I laugh he is so ignorant ...... talking about being healthy .....so people who have terminal diseases do not live healthy lifestyle

Shows how ignorant lots of people are

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Sufisunni: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2020
21cents:

rate of infection from clipper is extremely non existent provided your barber sterilizes the teeth of the clipper with fire. no virus in this world can survive exposure to fire.

but it's still good getting a clipper tho.
Nope! There are viruses that form cyst against heat
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
read your own post again. Now read it to yourself slowly

Don't learn the hard way bro. Go and buy your own clipper
But he told you the truth. The rate of contracting HIV from clippers is extremely low insofar as they're properly sterilised.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by nairalandbeast1: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
not yet 40 and like i said before u are not God so close ur mouth.i might even be more healthier than u.
IDIOT cheesy

Keep insulting me

I will never stoop down to insult you

I have seen athletes get cancer

I have seen very healthy people with good genes get terminal diseases

When it hits you...... you will remember this
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Osonddu: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2020
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS A
LOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX AS A
BACHELOR OR
SPINSTER?

THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT
HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

A lot of people might have told
you that you miss a lot for not
having "sex", the answer is a
capital “YES”. You miss a lot and
would continue missing them:

1. You miss contracting HIV

2. You miss unwanted
pregnancy.

3. You miss being an unwanted a
teen mother or father.

4. You miss having Sexually
Transmitted yokes and bondages.

5. You miss having an unwanted
child.

6. You miss being a school
dropout.

7. You miss having a broken
home.

8. You miss making God and
your parents sad and
disappointed.

9. You miss barrenness due to
abortions (if you are a lady).

10. You miss having destroyed
career prospects.

11. You miss risking cervical
cancer.

12. You miss getting worried
because you may get pregnant
after sex.

13. You miss being "used" and
dumped.

14. You miss being depressed all the time.

15. You miss throwing your
virginity in the mud.

16. You miss getting serious
"broken heart".

17. You miss fornication

18. You miss the punishment of
the grave.

19. You miss weakening your
veins at the early stage.

20. You miss selling your dignity
in just 5mins for a useless
pleasure.
and finally

21. You miss being thrown into
Hell fire

Have you seen that you really miss a lot by not having premarital sex?

My fellow Brothers and Sisters in Faith your life is worth more than five minutes enjoyment that can destroy your life in the Present and future

Reserve your body not just for
your future husband or wife but
for God sake It is worth missing yet Rewardable!

4 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2020
OutharryHIV:

Like every human, she was shocked and couldn't accept the result but like I said earlier,
we chose to put it behind us and move on.
And she didn't blame me..
she knows me and the kind of life I live and what I have been doing..
We dated for 8 years before marriage.

AT LEAST SHE'S NOT A DRAMA QUEEN, WE GIVE IT TO HER FOR NOT STARTING UNNECESSARY DRAMA WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE'S THE DEALER.
SHE MUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WOMEN LOVE MEN WHO SWEEP ASIDE THEIR CRIMES, "PUT THE PAST BEHIND", AND CONTINUE TO LOVE THEM. "OH, WHAT A GOOD MAN I HAVE", SHE MUST HAVE SAID TO HERSELF AND HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVING SERENITY IN YOUR MARRIAGE.. BUT TRUTH IS UNIVERSAL. IT CAN NEVER CHANGE. YOUR WIFE INFECTED YOU. END OF SEASON.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2020
lepasharon:

Lol what's wrong with that comment?
dont mind the touchy slowpoke.i asked the dude if he caught it from his wife but this fool who calls himself nairalandbeast started on an attack mode.he is probably a touchy kid who woke up from the wrong side.imagine him saying he has lost respect for me.as if i knew him before cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
i believe the advice some churches give that intending married couples do HIV test b4 marriage is a wise idea.Imagine getting married to a girl with a wild past and not knowing the infections she might have carried.if she say no to the hiv test then u two can break up.
Even holier-than-thou girls are the ones who have it more.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Mandeyy:
Even holier-than-thou girls are the ones who have it more.
i know..the born again girls who sleep with choir master and pastors.like i said before before u get married insist on ur partner to go for a test and also go with her.before i get married i will tell the lady that both of us should go for hiv test.thats what right thinking couples do.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by izibili44: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one to you guys.I am from edo state.I have learn to believe in what i have seen.my cousin once have hiv from hiv to aids.The doctor say there is nothing we can do any more.We took her to the village for her to rest.One person took us to a tradition herbs woman in ewohimi esan land.my brother and sister after 5 month of care and treatment.she came back to Lagos, went for the test again she has no hiv not to talk of aids.That happen 12 years ago.We are both in Europe now and she is doing great with her family.Some time lets try our own medicine.I prefer herbs to anything.Many people will not agree this is what i know.stay safe with just one partner is the best.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by MakyavelitheDon(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
This girl goes around insulting people.

The guy is truly brianless
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by DexterousOne(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2020
aminu114:
but at the end those meds that u think are saving u will kill you.

Not true
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by nairalandbeast1: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
dont mind the touchy slowpoke.i asked the dude if he caught it from his wife but this fool who calls himself nairalandbeast started on an attack mode.he is probably a touchy kid who woke up from the wrong side.imagine him saying he has lost respect for me.as if i knew him before cheesy.

Don't flatter yourself mate

You don't know me and I don't know you

Its just a public forum were many people will never meet

Me saying I lost respect does not make u a celebrity

But what do i know ......U keep displaying how ignorant you are
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by darfay: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Heh. Then you cannot survive on Nairaland where their bad mouth even shocks the devil

He'll just die on Twitter be that
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

Don't flatter yourself mate

You don't know me and I don't know you

Its just a public forum were many people will never meet

Me saying I lost respect does not make u a celebrity

But what do i know ......U keep displaying how ignorant you are
like i said i dont care.i dont know u.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by DexterousOne(m): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2020
izibili44:
Nice one to you guys.I am from edo state.I have learn to believe in what i have seen.my cousin once have hiv from hiv to aids.The doctor say there is nothing we can do any more.We took her to the village for her to rest.One person took us to a tradition herbs woman in ewohimi esan land.my brother and sister after 5 month of care and treatment.she came back to Lagos, went for the test again she has no hiv not to talk of aids.That happen 12 years ago.We are both in Europe now and she is doing great with her family.Some time lets try our own medicine.I prefer herbs to anything.Many people will not agree this is what i know.stay safe with just one partner is the best.

Well

Let such traditional drugs be subject to clinical trials

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by DexterousOne(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2020
franksam2009:
Your girlfriend really played a fast one on you bro, and I guess you were too soft to read in-between lines, na elders and pastor dey settle this kind matter if she was faithful to you..
Anyway I believe she might still open up to you in future.
I'm suspecting same too

But we can never know for sure

Only her does know

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2020
izibili44:

we need such herbs for ppl who cant afford anti retroviral drugs
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by prettystacy(f): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AT LEAST SHE'S NOT A DRAMA QUEEN, WE GIVE IT TO HER FOR NOT STARTING UNNECESSARY DRAMA WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE'S THE DEALER.
SHE MUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WOMEN LOVE MEN WHO SWEEP ASIDE THEIR CRIMES, "PUT THE PAST BEHIND", AND CONTINUE TO LOVE THEM. "OH, WHAT A GOOD MAN I HAVE", SHE MUST HAVE SAID TO HERSELF AND HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVING SERENITY IN YOUR MARRIAGE.. BUT TRUTH IS UNIVERSAL. IT CAN NEVER CHANGE. YOUR WIFE INFECTED YOU. END OF SEASON.

You cannot be so sure. There is a lot that isn’t said by Op. If they both moved on perhaps because deep down their hearts they weren’t faithful. One slip means you were unfaithful. Anyway,I choose the good side of the story which is ENCOURAGING THOSE WHO ARE POSITIVE

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Gabbriell: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
This girl goes around insulting people.

grin grin u bin dey monitor her ni? grin grin
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

he"s a good man..me i dont think i can even accept food from a woman wey infect me with std not to mention hiv sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by ifko: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I concur with u bro Op was infected via his wife but it s good they moved on. Gals ain't loyal. While Op was in Tanzania mama might be playing away game. Kaii women ehn fear them oi
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by DexterousOne(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2020
saajus:
This is the reason why I pity many Nigerian women that always make excuses for their randy husbands. Ladies, if your husband is promiscuous, he's going to bring diseases home for you. God help you, if his own immune system is strong, you may die of the disease and he will still be alive. I knew a promiscuous man in the area where I grew up. He always visits brothels. At a point, his gentle nice wife started getting sick, and she was taken to hospital. They ran several tests and HIV test came positive. Her husband confessed that he slept with some prostitutes and maybe he contracted it from them. The woman became skeleton before she died, the randy man is still alive after 15yrs, he is in the undetectable zone, he has remarried, has more children and enjoying life.
It's sad because his wife was very calm, collected and brilliant.

Just imagine
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2020
I tink ur gal gave u hiv
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by lepasharon(f): 12:37am On Apr 16, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

There is everything wrong with the comment

Lots of people get hiv from thier mum during child birth

Lots from the dentist

And someone here be making it sound like it's only through unprotected sex

And bragging ....shows how insensitive people are to other people's pilght...

Till the table turns around....

I laugh he is so ignorant ...... talking about being healthy .....so people who have terminal diseases do not live healthy lifestyle

Shows how ignorant lots of people are

HIV is mainly transmitted sexually.

If the lady had it from birth..shouldn't she come clean and tell him? She's truly evil abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.