Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! (118411 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by ronyman(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2020
If you ever get this, I'd like you to read about Professor Maduike Ezeibe of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture umudike. After you do chat me up privately if you.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 16, 2020
saajus:
This is the reason why I pity many Nigerian women that always make excuses for their randy husbands. Ladies, if your husband is promiscuous, he's going to bring diseases home for you. God help you, if his own immune system is strong, you may die of the disease and he will still be alive. I knew a promiscuous man in the area where I grew up. He always visits brothels. At a point, his gentle nice wife started getting sick, and she was taken to hospital. They ran several tests and HIV test came positive. Her husband confessed that he slept with some prostitutes and maybe he contracted it from them. The woman became skeleton before she died, the randy man is still alive after 15yrs, he is in the undetectable zone, he has remarried, has more children and enjoying life.
It's sad because his wife was very calm, collected and brilliant.
thats why if u know ur husband is randy and cant help it either u divorce or u cant divorce insist he always wear a condom when he sleeps around.in short always make sure his wallet isnt short of condoms cheesy.sometimes i feel sorry for wives who their husbands are die hard cheats cos there is nothing they can do most times.at least for we guys if we have a cheating wive we can conviniently tell her to leave.for the women it might not be dat easy if its the man who is the major bread winner.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by michealdeco: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
read your own post again. Now read it to yourself slowly

Don't learn the hard way bro. Go and buy your own clipper
you can't contact HIV through a clipper but you can contact ringworm ezcema or the dreaded bumps but not HIV

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by nairalandbeast1: 12:43am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
like i said i dont care.i dont know u.

Obonte na always paw paw

Fade .....SJ
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Osonddu: 12:46am On Apr 16, 2020
SEX IS SWEET BUT........

Have you ever wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.

Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?

Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched?

Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken? Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!

It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.

Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.

This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward.

Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed.

The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms , “Now, the body is not for fornication”.

Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks.

There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it.

As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness!

The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to further refresh or strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person.

Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.

Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny.

Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.

If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.

The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her ?

This is why many girls are not yet married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.

Dear Singles, know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it.

Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract.

Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to another. All of these things have strong and terrible spiritual implications.

A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous.

The very first day a lady, or a man does that there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

The sin of fornication gives demons and
occultic people direct access into your God's given destiny.

And it drives the away your guardian angel will no longer be with you

So guys, zip up!
Girls wise up!!

It doesn't matter matters a lot.

BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE DO!!!

I know a soul has been touched today, remain levare to all contacts and save souls.

Peace to you all.

VIRGINITY AHEAD! STOP!! DON'T BREAK THAT GATE!!!

6 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Catchfirez: 1:03am On Apr 16, 2020
ifko:

U can called me ignorant I don't mind but for ur info I have worked on HIV project before with ingo & I know more on HIV than u do. U can't rebrand HIV for me, once again i pity ur mama continue diving raw & one day u will see yourself collecting ARV. Mark my word

ode you've worked on hiv project and spit this rubbish that's show how dumb and stupid you are. If I don't collect , you go dash on your family members. I pity your life. You think hiv is killer diseases, it's your ignorance that will kill you. I know your type. No go better for you if you quote me again if you want your mama no cry over you this year. Since you dumb enough to send it to my mother.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Topmaike007(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
this is why its always important to have protected sex than to be nacking raw under the guise of trust.so how did ur girl react when she found she had HIV.did she blame u?
anyway having HIV is not the end of life.
not all Hiv are caused by sex
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by cococandy(f): 1:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing

OutharryHIV:
I "accidentally" found out I had HIV in 2015... Worst year of my life.. I know you might be thinking that I'm a promiscuous person but I assure you, I'm very far from that... So this is how it all started?

I did my NYSC in my dad's company and finished in late 2014 and I was given a full year to go read a course I didn't even want. So I instead volunteered for Youth In Action Against HIV and poverty in Tanzania. My dad was furious but my mum understood.

It was 6months filled with lessons, tears, experience and a firsthand witness to the sufferings of others... We tended to the poorest of the poor in rural Tanzania.

I later came down to Borno and later North bank area of Benue state, I realized there were a lot of vulnerable people that are hungry and can't afford even cheap medical care thus they die of common malaria.

I didnt stay long in Borno before I started having this feeling of fatigue and blurry vision, I thought it was cuz of the stress that comes with what I do, so I decided to go home. Few days after getting home I started feeling this head splitting headache, I thought it was malaria/typhoid of which a lab test later confirmed.. Out of curiosity, I told the doctor to run a full check up.. Just to be on a safe side.. Which he did..

You should imagine my surprise when he told me I was HIV positive.. Nothing has ever prepared me for that moment.. It was funny how a malaria treatment could turn to an HIV nightmare.. I thought of just ending my life right then.

But i braced myself and took the drugs, I was surprised that it was free in Nigeria sef.

I rushed home and took my girlfriend to run the test and it turned out that she has it too...
We've been taking the drugs for the past 5years now with an high Cd4 count and a low viral load.. The virus is not detectable in our blood stream anymore and we are happily married and our first twin boys are negative.

If you're out there and you've been in my shoes.. Its not the end of your life.. Life just happens and its not entirely your fault.

I don't smoke, drink or live a reckless life or sleep around, like I've been in only one relationship all my life, so its not about your lifestyle.
I don't know if I got it from the idp camps or my girlfriend(she was the only person I was with at that time), we just didn't care, we moved on.

So lovelies, Take your ARV drugs, take fruits, eat well, within 3-6 months you can still have unprotected sex throughout your life with your partner without infecting them or your children.. You can live your life to the fullest and more.

P.s: HIV patients do not look skinny and dried up.. That's just an archaic stereotype...
It is also not a death sentence.

3 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Ajgal10(f): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2020
God saved my Damn Ass! Dated a guy who works with APIN at the health centre in North Bank Makurdi. He was into testing, counselling and administering drugs to HIV patients, to think we banged without CD like on 2 occasions. Although i keep doing routine checks and as at 2weeks back i still tested Negative. Thank you Op for strengthening those who are afraid. I have seen PLWHA and there's been a whole lot of improvement over time.

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Topmaike007:
not all Hiv are caused by sex
all the same its safe to protect urself when using condom cos its the most common and easiest way to get it.the blood transfusion and sharing of syringes not everybody does that but most ppl have sex.

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by thinkmoney(m): 1:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Here's a brainless one.
chi58, someone said u like swearing at people, but I like u. u are the first lady I ever checked up on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by thinkmoney(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Here's a brainless one.
chi58, someone said u like swearing at people, but I like u. u are the first lady I ever checked up on naira land

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by thinkmoney(m): 1:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Here's a brainless one.
chi58, someone said u like swearing at people, but I like u. u are the first lady I ever checked up on naira lane
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 16, 2020
With all the viruses and cancer we have in the world some people are worried about HIV? Mtchew!
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by 49cents(m): 1:34am On Apr 16, 2020
21cents:

you're right Sha. but nothing dreads me more than viruses like HIV.

See copy copy moniker
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Philadelphia: 1:36am On Apr 16, 2020
klenton:

oga, what exactly is the moral of this your story, that once someone texts positive they should just marry their partner and procreate HIV free kids and everything will be okay??

if you don't want to tell a story and let people learn from your experience then dont
leaving out completely how u got the virus, handled the stigma and healed defeats what ever lesson your trying to put out there.

prevention as always is better than cure, from your story is obvious your family is rich and that explains why you have to get married immediately with the financial implications involved in not just the marriage but raising a family, yours might be an exception and that is not a lesson.

Did positive reply your text?
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Millenniumlady(f): 1:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

dea there na.

no one can kill me

fear will not let her cheat on me because if I catch her........
Talk is cheap
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm indeed one cannot practice celibacy forever. When I get married, we will be testing every year. I can't deal ohh
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by RTSC: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Chisave:
They will know when US stops sponsoring it
Let's just pray that will not happen.

It's a shame that Nigeria cannot produce common HIV drugs.

Something that is produced in India.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
This girl goes around insulting people.
But that guy is truly brainless going by his comment
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by BigIyanga: 1:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
read your own post again. Now read it to yourself slowly

Don't learn the hard way bro. Go and buy your own clipper
You’re the one who is lost in his/her own opinion.. not scientific fact. Sterilized objects do not transmit HIV as the sane OP pointed out. In saner climes where health and sanitary regulations are enforced, beauty salons sanitize and sterilize their clippers and most customers dont come with their clippers...
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 16, 2020
OutharryHIV:

You actually have a point but I didn't give anyone a reason to keep having unprotected sex.. I've actually preached abstinence all my life... The reason I shared a personal story was to encourage those that already have it that there is still life.. You can live as long as you want.

And someone with HIV is not a living corpse sir, choose your words wisely.. Their chances of growing old is high.. higher than sickle cell patients.. I thought you should know this actually judging from most of your comments I read here.

I don't know why you are replying the Idiot. It's not every comment you reply bro. There are lots of senseless people in this forum. Just ignore some comments.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Perocom(m): 1:59am On Apr 16, 2020
OutharryHIV:

You actually have a point but I didn't give anyone a reason to keep having unprotected sex.. I've actually preached abstinence all my life... The reason I shared a personal story was to encourage those that already have it that there is still life.. You can live as long as you want.

And someone with HIV is not a living corpse sir, choose your words wisely.. Their chances of growing old is high.. higher than sickle cell patients.. I thought you should know this actually judging from most of your comments I read here.

It is particularly preposterous!!!
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Ajgal10:
God saved my Damn Ass! Dated a guy who works with APIN at the health centre in North Bank Makurdi. He was into testing, counselling and administering drugs to HIV patients, to think we banged without CD like on 2 occasions. Although i keep doing routine checks and as at 2weeks back i still tested Negative. Thank you Op for strengthening those who are afraid. I have seen PLWHA and there's been a whole lot of improvement over time.

Chaii I just dey imagine the expression on your face when he was Bagging you. Chaii. Dick Sweet oh... Toto is sweeter.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Bankpower: 2:08am On Apr 16, 2020
So happy for you. Congratulations and all the best always

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Meada: 2:09am On Apr 16, 2020
I love your courage..

I will like to be part of the support group

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Osonddu:
SEX IS SWEET BUT........

Have you ever wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.

Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?

Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched?

Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken? Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!

It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.

Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.

This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward.

Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed.

The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms , “Now, the body is not for fornication”.

Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks.

There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it.

As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness!

The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to further refresh or strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person.

Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.

Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny.

Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.

If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so.

The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her ?

This is why many girls are not yet married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men.

Dear Singles, know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it.

Just imagine how much of yourself would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract.

Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to another. All of these things have strong and terrible spiritual implications.

A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous.

The very first day a lady, or a man does that there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

The sin of fornication gives demons and
occultic people direct access into your God's given destiny.

And it drives the away your guardian angel will no longer be with you

So guys, zip up!
Girls wise up!!

It doesn't matter matters a lot.

BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE DO!!!

I know a soul has been touched today, remain levare to all contacts and save souls.

Peace to you all.

VIRGINITY AHEAD! STOP!! DON'T BREAK THAT GATE!!!

Lol. And why na only this Long post get just 3 likes including me? Lol. People are not ready to hear the truth abi... It's okay. If you are still a virgin , Go to the alter and thank Your God. And if you are already disvirgin, just Abstain from Sex. Till you married. Not about using condom or all those rubbish. Anyway I dey qurantine with babe inside my room here. It's not easy . But premarital sex is wrong I know.
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Vikelo1212: 2:17am On Apr 16, 2020
OutharryHIV:

I'm really sorry you got it the way you did.. I'm not really good at writing or expressing myself.. took me a great deal of time to put that one together.
I can take it down if you wish.

You are so matured in mind that if all behave and respond like you, the world will be a better place. Especially this Nairaland.

Respect Sir!

3 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Ristamike: 2:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Best Post of the year. Kudos!
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by kingthreat(m): 2:19am On Apr 16, 2020
The only fear of HIV in this century is the fear of living on drugs. Thats just it
Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by Rawhumper(m): 2:26am On Apr 16, 2020
[

Thank God but how can one just bang a guy Tha is into hiv stuff without....I hv been wild during my youthful days I mean very wild but I truly thank God 4giving me a sound health.
Since I was born till I hv been to hospital twice just to take but never on admission....gracias

quote author=Ajgal10 post=88491164]God saved my Damn Ass! Dated a guy who works with APIN at the health centre in North Bank Makurdi. He was into testing, counselling and administering drugs to HIV patients, to think we banged without CD like on 2 occasions. Although i keep doing routine checks and as at 2weeks back i still tested Negative. Thank you Op for strengthening those who are afraid. I have seen PLWHA and there's been a whole lot of improvement over time.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.