Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55160 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
Their motive is already generating result. Think!
you nor get sense atal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by TheStarsAlign: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Neither a supporter nor do i really admire him because he's part of the decayed system. However, there are logic in his assertions which basically is to encourage a greater number to get bank accounts/BVN (increased financial system inclusion). cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by switlily25(f): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool
I dont believe you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by brownbib(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Mr Tinubu please start paying too.
I suppose you'd even be richer than many states in Nigeria if not 9ja itself. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ofiko123(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one from Tinubu....
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mu2sa2: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
golddare:

Dont mind them, they wont listen because it's easier to loot using their methods. Give 50 people 20k each but on paper 200 people have collected 20k.
My God please dont forgive these looters, harden their hearts like pharaoh, ensure they end like pharaoh, seek the blood of the innocents from them, i pray in Jesus name. Amen.
Jesus says turn the other cheek, not pray evil prayer in his name as you have done.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by LEBEfirstson: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
.. some people will still repeat the same mistake they made in 2015! Can you see this idiot saying Tinubu will make a good president just because he made a suggestion! I'm really tired of this country. Can't we find a young vibrant person that has the capacity to lead this country? Repeating mistakes after mistakes... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Jflex07(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2020
ledaman:
go and sit down American Government just did that !
So did Tinubu do it?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by bigtt76(f): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2020
If FG decides to pay out using BVN it may mean we are also giving them the express right to debit accounts for Tax in the future I hope we all understand this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ThatFairGuy: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Keep blabbing! He's distributing 50trucks of rice to south West
[s]
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by chuksme(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Which day has Tinubu becomes a good person? We all know the Logic. Presidential candidate.

If you really want this to happen as you said. Don't you know where to channel it and action will be taken immediately.

He just came to announce it so that we can call you a good person.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by zoghys: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

How so?. So because he stated the obvious now, you assume the guy man is nice. Any right thinking person would know the government should pay through BVN for what they call palliatives. But because this na naija, then expect the other way round, and of course no surprises there. Moreso, the guy man is positioning himself to be marketable in the next election, while riding on the gullibility of the masses who sees him has the next big thing after slice bread. The guy man made 85% of his money from the sweat of tax payers, and here we go again, with the sentiment that got us where we are in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ThatFairGuy: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Pessimist! Always negative cheesy
ZombiePUNISHER:
Useless government

Just looking for easy ways to loot...

Simply use bvn and get palliatives to everyone is rocket science

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Emperor4tune(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2020
i never knew tinubu can be this reasonable
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Beneman(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2020
SuyaEater:
See yeye Government...the stimulus check Trump signed a couple of weeks ago hit my bank account yesterday.

Good for you my bro, U are lucky to be a citizen there
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Adenuoye123(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2020
That’s nice jagaban
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ud4u: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

What did he do in Lagos What he is saying is the fact but he can't do it if he happens to be the one there.

He just want to be relevant in case of coming election he wants to contest.

Nigerians be wise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
zoghys:

How so?. So because he stated the obvious now, you assume the guy man is nice. Any right thinking person would know the government should pay through BVN for what they call palliatives. But because this na naija, then expect the other way round, and of course no surprises there. Moreso, the guy man is positioning himself to be marketable in the next election, while riding on the gullibility of the masses who sees him has the next big thing after slice bread. The guy man made 85% of his money from the sweat of tax payers, and here we go again, with the sentiment that got us where we are in the first place.

How else do you expect him to position himself to be marketable? Wouldn't you prepare well if you have an interview or how do you expect the interviewer to believe you are the right person for the job.He has gotten the right track record.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Babanlaexchange: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
I don't kuku believe in all the lies they have been telling us.
But let us all stay safe please to avoid Story that touch.

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. some people will still repeat the same mistake they made in 2015! Can you see this idiot saying Tinubu will make a good president just because he made a suggestion! I'm really tired of this country. Can't we find a young vibrant person that has the capacity to lead this country? Repeating mistakes after mistakes... SMH

You called me an idiot because of my choice and opinion? You are a fool
So tell me,who should make a good president for Nigeria come 2023
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2020
All they always talk about is on how to share the Palliatives,Oya make una share am we are still waiting am just tired of this Audio sharing of money

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Perocom(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-pay-relief-funds-to-households-through-bvn-tinubu-tells-fg/

For the first time in the life of this administration that I will read that sound like someone who is sane exist. Very sane thinking, that means this guys know exactly what is good for us Nigerians except that greed and wickedness won't allow them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by donbachi(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
no be how romantic man sound to a woman mean sey him love her..him wan pin him own flag also like others.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
ud4u:

What did he do in Lagos What he is saying is the fact but he can't do it if he happens to be the one there.

Why would you say so when he is yet to occupy that position? I don't need to tell you what he did in Lagos, the records are there and it's people like you that will criticize him if he refuses to talk
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
no be how romantic man sound to a woman mean sey him love her..him wan pin him own flag also like others.

So what's bad in that? Do you expect him to paint himself bad and make irrational statements that can jeopardize his career?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:
They want to make him look as if he his the saviour, they all planed what they are doing.

If you want to be a saviour from your billions share it to Nigerian using BVN, the banjs won't object,
FG will also share too,
Who no like better thing

This man is just preparing himself for 2023. Don't mind his words , he cares nothing about Nigeria. He will stop talking immediately he gets the position , then El Rufai will be the next good guy advising the federal gov't on how to take care of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
switlily25:

I dont believe you.

Your choice
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by stevolution5: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
see them oh, come election these are the pple that will sell their futures 4 2cups of rice, no be say u no wan wise u no just fit wise

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Cosbyrich: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2020
cerpvad:
What about BVN holders who are already dead? Won't you end up sending money to the account of dead people?

That would be sorted out.The CBN said there are about 300,000 abandoned bank accounts.
The BVN system already has 40 million registered.Imagine the money even getting to 30 million or more,the Govt will be praised and very much appreciated than what they are currently doing. They are just wasting money.It is not getting to the people but the same corrupt politicians and their cronies.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by harissonk1(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2020
I have said this before now, federal government should please take to this advice!
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by mascot87(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Urchman200:
if not 4 tribalism after having a failure like Buhari as president y will u surgest tinubu as president ,is he the only person ur brain can come up with in a country of 2.something million people, and u believe u will not be insulted, u want to take us 4 another round of agbero politics?u should be more civilised than that before calling someone uncivilized person. U guys keeps supporting all this idiot's to rule us and turn around to call yourself patriotic citizens.

You haven't answered my question brother. Who do you think is the RIGHT candidate for 2023?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Brunicekid(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
Prove it! How?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.