Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Things Men Should Never Do To Please A Woman When In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Should Never Do To Please A Woman When In Love (580 Views)

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Men Should Never Do To Please A Woman When In Love by Abegforum: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Things Men Should Never Do to Please a Woman When in Love.

Love is indeed a beautiful thing! The feelings when u are truly in love is next to none. People express love in different ways, some people especially men particularly are over expressive. Women become overly expressive when they see their man being expressive too. Though most women find men who are expressive to be very annoying because men who are like that are usually emotional and perceived to be weaklings.

As much as one could never fully understand the affairs of the heart and the kind of people it chooses to fall for, some things would be better if they are rationally reviewed. Love is a very beautiful thing we must say, it could also become a point of pain if things do not go as planned in the relationship. READ MORE HERE

Source:- https://bazefor9ja.net.ng/thread-286.html
Re: Things Men Should Never Do To Please A Woman When In Love by Kadejo(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2020
O

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get Her Out Of My Mind HELP / Will You Get Married To Your Current Date? / Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Guys Feel They Can Cook Better Than Their Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.