Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share (55436 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / APC Primary: Lagos, Borno Lose Jumbo Delegates / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by nameo: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
SeverusSnape:

The guy (Tayebest) you quoted is an unrepentant supporter of the dullard.

Hmmm, Is that so?

So he is part of his miserable supporters in the south??

3 Likes

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by tayebest(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
SeverusSnape:

The guy (Tayebest) you quoted is an unrepentant supporter of the dullard.

However, I'll always admit whenever he fccked up.

hwva, it's been long! smiley
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Jflex07(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Coldie:

Theres no politics been played here. Lagos as a state has benefitted the most from this corona virus shutdown. And I beleive Buhari still has the state in mind
Chai,so you still support this injustice? are there no poor or displaced people in Lagos? You are very wicked and heartless all because of politics, it shall never be well with you for supporting this injustice. insha Allah

6 Likes

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by CodeTemplar: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
We all know how black man thinks, the idea of transferring cash to people will only appeal to them if it secures votes for them and they found a list that does just that. They used election demographic list. Can you imagine that? So Lagos that generates tax with lots of heavy weight taxpayers is ignored and the ones in their settlements and community up north are the real beneficiaries. a

2 Likes

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Fidelismaria: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
What of Enugu

How many % dem give us?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by victoriaify1992: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Isheri Igando Road, Lagos
stephnie44:
ur location
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by seeker121(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
No other reasonable rationale behind it other than TRIBALISM and NEPOTISM which is the trademark of this administration.The north should enjoy this while it last as power will definitely change hands, so they won't be shouting MARGINALISATION later when it's South turn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by flokii: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Same old story.. use money from South to feed the "poor" North.
Which way Naija

2 Likes

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by asamaigho(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Kizyte:
That's good, Buhari is working for One Nigeria. Thanks to Southwest for always helping to bring bad government into power

how d u mean? were they no ogbos dat supported buhari?
who did umahi support
who did okorocha support
who did amaechi support
who did ogbonaya onu support
who did obianu support
who did uzodinma support
who did uzor kanu support
who did arthur eze support?
who did jim nwobodo support?
who did ngige support?
the above listed are the a-list politicians in igboland and they all supported buhari, so stop making it look like it was only some yourba leaders like tinubu and co dat support buhari,...igbos where also accomplice in present situation of d country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by jidxin(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:
There are no poorest of the poor in the South.

Mad o.
its not about poorest dos people are not under absolute lockdown
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by TheStarsAlign: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Funny thing is a number of Northern states are yet to report a single COVID-19 infection.

While we wait the cows to defend 'The Nefario' as they always do I want to know what reason/logic they put forward doing so.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2020
nameo:

Hmmm, Is that so?
So he is part of his miserable supporters in the south??
Unfortunately, He is.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Openbusiness:

Assuming you had sense, you will know that 3/4 of the beggar population in Lagos are Northerners.
This is insulting
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Didi2d(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Skyfornia:
Lagos is the epicenter of beggy beggy...I never knew the height of begging until I came to Lagos.

Even people in suits will beg you in Lagos..I think the state government should look into that, it's nearly impossible to walk on the streets of Lagos without meeting one or two healthy people that will beg you for money.

If I walk down to shops in my street to buy something, the youths there will beg you for change, if they see you drinking beer in a bar, they will come and beg you, if you go to the bank whether to carry out transactions or file complaints, the securities will beg you. It is disgusting..

Lagos youths and elders need the palliatives more than the norths.

Lol..
You dare not buy suya at the bus stop in my area, some guys at the bus stop will make sure you give them something

They're always at the bus stop observing people
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by flokii: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
dominique:
Zamfara where there are no restrictions of movement will get stipends while Lagos that has been on lockdown for over 2 weeks gets nothing? Are these people confused, incompetent or just plain wicked?

All of the above
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
tayebest:

However, I'll always admit whenever he fccked up.

hwva, it's been long! smiley
Will you?. I hope you do, Because that man has nothing to offer.
Yes, It's been eons. I hope you're good.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Jflex07:
Chai,so you still support this injustice? are there no poor or displaced people in Lagos? You are very wicked and heartless all because of politics, it shall never be well with you for supporting this injustice. insha Allah
Buhari I know cannot marginalize Lagos

If he is doing this there's a good reason
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Digmygold: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2020
These people dey find trouble. I hope those who voted for the hypocrite abohki can now see that he isn't the saint that he claims to be after all.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Mrtreasure0220: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Government of the North, by the North and for the North.
MURIC sef put mouth but when churches were contributing money they went into hiding.

2 Likes

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by kayusely70(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Everything has always been skewed to favour the North since independence. But Any Impact There?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Joban2006: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
This is the problem with our so call leaders they keep giving out to the presumed poor people without looking for way out to make them sustain themselves. They keep telling them they are poor without making them believe they too can be rich and contribute to.the development of the nation. Anyway it's all a game plan to keep them poor so that they can continue to use them as thugs fir their political future
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by eodavids(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
philip0906:
This is insanity. How can the epic centre of the whole thing, that has been under complete lockdown with millions of inhabitants be excluded?

Katsina state, a useless and valueless state adding next to zero value and not even the epic centre, is topping the list.

What was the rationale behind that?

Let's be fair to the Buhari led Federal government, particularly with regards to Lagos state: The Fed. Gave Lagos state #10,000,000,000 at the beginning of this epidemic. None other States got that huge support.

As for Borno, it has not been hit yet, compared to the southern states and lockdown has not been in force in Borno compared to Delta where classes and deaths has been occurring severally because of the lockdown as people continue to suffer from the resultant hardship.

So, Delta is the only state reasonably left behind if this thread is to be taken serious. Lagos has something to hold unto, Borno has not felt the covid-19 effect compared to Delta state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by SenecaTheYonger: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Keep voting northerners
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
philip0906:
This is insanity. How can the epic centre of the whole thing, that has been under complete lockdown with millions of inhabitants be excluded?

Katsina state, a useless and valueless state adding next to zero value and not even the epic centre, is topping the list.

What was the rationale behind that?

It's the disaster of a minister. The social register she's using was compiled for the poorest of the poor and we all know were those are. Problem now is this coronavirus relief funds was supposed to be targeted at the three states Buhari put on lockdown. Instead, she went and used that register to disburse the funds. You see how incompetent she is?
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
lastempero:

We are not hungry like you mad people running amok in the street of lagos and ogun stealing food items which iam sure you are one of those hungry mad fellows. The good news is that your kind are the ones feeling the heat because its evident and its in d news that ogun and lagos is on fire.
Hmmmmmmmm... So u are telling me that there are no poor people in the south south
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Keep voting northerners
We igbos will continue to vote them
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Coldie(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2020
seeker121:
No other reasonable rationale behind it other than TRIBALISM and NEPOTISM which is the trademark of this administration.The north should enjoy this while it last as power will definitely change hands, so they won't be shouting MARGINALISATION later when it's South turn.
Which south, the south cannot marginalize the north
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by StreetFight: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Same way their names shall be excluded in the Book of Life and they will end up in Hell Fire with their children and children's children.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2020
dominique:
Zamfara where there are no restrictions of movement will get stipends while Lagos that has been on lockdown for over 2 weeks gets nothing? Are these people confused, incompetent or just plain wicked?
It's more of incompetence. That lazy quota system of a minister for disaster is really making a show of the disaster she is. That register she's using was for the poorest of the poor not the lockdown. Heck, Lagos and Ogun are not even on the register.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by baysol: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/fg-excludes-lagos-borno-delta-from-cash-transfer-as-north-west-gets-biggest-share/
I need an answer to this question please. Why do we need federation in Nigeria if our collective wealth as a nation will be flagrantly stolen and use to disadvantage us in such manner since 1960? These shit northern people have nothing to their name in Nigeria hence we cannot continue this marriage. These warning goes to the Yoruba people to rise above political religious and historical differences and elect God fearing leaders who are focused and incorrigible to lead the yorubas first let everyone go back to his region and let us start our federation administration and gradually leave the federation.Amotekun must be strengthened to a full fledged no nonsense military out fit like the Israeli military with complementary army, navy and here force. These our shit neighbours from north and east don't want to learn that he who make peace difficult will receive hiding they deserve. I think a lot of Yoruba people like myself are terribly tired of these terrible animals we are coopted with in the name of Nigeria. We can carve out a new paradigm for ourselves as Yoruba people of the omoluabi stock. Yoruba bo won ni bi ina ban joni(Yoruba) tin jo omo eni(nigeria) tara eni laa ko gbon.
Re: FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Who ever thinks for this government is doing badly.

The US gave all its citizens the same amount of money. Either rich or poor.
Every citizen has equal rights.

It is now left to the rich to give their own share back to the society. And no be by force.

But to say the rich are not entitled to the National riches of their nation is wrong and totally wrong. Is it their fault that someone is poor.

Equal right and justice .

Is it the fault of the West or the South that the north refused to develop at the same speed of others?

Why should we bear the blame and the pain.

In a sane clime National Cake belongs to everybody. So, send mine ASAP to my Gtb account no. 1234-567-89,10

Mercii boucou.

And that reminds me of a saying "I belong to everybody, I don't belong to anybody" grin

Naija will be great one day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arraigns Precious Chikwendu Over Attempted Murder Of Fani-Kayode / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.