Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) (16028 Views)

Ladies Exercise To Get That Sexy Body : See For Yourself / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Budline1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
One of the sweetest things is the moment you are drinking water to quench thirst or after eating.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
zexy2030:
From what we have learnt before about our bodies, we have realized we all respond to nerve endings but their intensities differ.

Below are lists of the body parts giving us sweetness when ever it is touched or used but you will judge after reading which is the best feeling ever.
I start now:
YOUR NIPPLE: it has just hundreds of nerve endings yet some women can cum by sucking their nippy.

2. The glans penis(the cap/tip): these part of the body seems to be the most pleasurable for men, but appears from my list to be the least among organs with high nerve endings, yet some men can't hold their dick for one day or celibate for just 1week, or u will find them masturbate 7times a day, isn't sex overrated by men?

2. The clitoris/gspot: this part of the body has just 8,000 nerve endings but yet women are advised to be faithful and very much conservedwhile the men fvck away their lives, but by anatomic design women are suppose to be more promiscuous than men, because they feel twice that same feeling that men have when they cum. The Joy n confidence n respect they have after orgasm is like 'God I'm wonderfully made". But yet some women respect their bodies for their husbands or boyfriends but indeed they are suppose to do more than guys..guys aren't we over rating our sex lives.

NOW HERE ARE THE SWEETEST;
3. YOUR EARS (3 chambers) has 25,000 nerve endings, this happen to be one of the best feelings in the world for both male n female.
No one should compare this with sex the feeling can never be the same.
so never compare sex with removing wax from your ears. This is so so sweet.

4. YOUR LIPS: This part has up to 1million nerve endings which is the most erotic part and the sweetest for both parties

hold on I will update later..I need do something now

Liar Liar counting good money that is your own with your hands is the most pleasurable experience and sweetest ever lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by cassyrooy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
All men have sensitive nipples. Some are just too proud to allow a girl suck it. grin
I feel like a log when my nips are engaged.

Not all, some please, okay?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by ChoCho54(f): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
cassyrooy:
I feel like a log when my nips are engaged.

Not all, some please, okay?
Wait till you are grazed and nibbled.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by cassyrooy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Wait till you are grazed and nibbled.
It's all dystopic to me, can't connect, but I sure know that women trash about whenever they're put under tongues.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Wisdommoses(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
True na so one girl lick my ear,the tinz just do me like electric shock

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
The sweetest thing in life is laziness, nothing beats it.
you forgot to add sleep
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by DriggityDre: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mikkymilli:
Have you ever been given rimjob before? I can 100% confirm to you that that's the sweetest experience you can have in your body. I've never been the giver of it though but it sure as hell was great being the recipient. Chai. This girl being spoil me sha. grin
Ps: Check dictionary to know the meaning of rimjob. Don't ask me.
So you love when someone puts his mouth in your smelly @ss?!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by kalufelix(m): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Anything wey nyash dey do dey sweet...shiite piss fuuuck - FELA ... Op have you tried chilled la casera on a hot afternoon... Btw who count the nerve endings??
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Happyfela:
Blowing loud very early in the morning at 4am while taking a Dump.

Good feeling. That's when the best money ideas come.

BABAFELA

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by zexy2030(m): 4:38am On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Anything wey nyash dey do dey sweet...shiite piss fuuuck - FELA ... Op have you tried chilled la casera on a hot afternoon... Btw who count the nerve endings??
science, neurons surgions do, to ensure proper dissection, so during operation u don't cut off some parts that can disable that human 4life. They are tiny with multifunctions.
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
The sweetest thing in life is laziness, nothing beats it.

kiss
Re: Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) by AlphaSoul: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2021
zexy2030:
From what we have learnt before about our bodies, we have realized we all respond to nerve endings but their intensities differ.

Below are lists of the body parts giving us sweetness when ever it is touched or used but you will judge after reading which is the best feeling ever.
I start now:
YOUR NIPPLE: it has just hundreds of nerve endings yet some women can cum by sucking their nippy.

2. The glans penis(the cap/tip): these part of the body seems to be the most pleasurable for men, but appears from my list to be the least among organs with high nerve endings, yet some men can't hold their dick for one day or celibate for just 1week, or u will find them masturbate 7times a day, isn't sex overrated by men?

2. The clitoris/gspot: this part of the body has just 8,000 nerve endings but yet women are advised to be faithful and very much conservedwhile the men fvck away their lives, but by anatomic design women are suppose to be more promiscuous than men, because they feel twice that same feeling that men have when they cum. The Joy n confidence n respect they have after orgasm is like 'God I'm wonderfully made". But yet some women respect their bodies for their husbands or boyfriends but indeed they are suppose to do more than guys..guys aren't we over rating our sex lives.

NOW HERE ARE THE SWEETEST;
3. YOUR EARS (3 chambers) has 25,000 nerve endings, this happen to be one of the best feelings in the world for both male n female.
No one should compare this with sex the feeling can never be the same.
so never compare sex with removing wax from your ears. This is so so sweet.

4. YOUR LIPS: This part has up to 1million nerve endings which is the most erotic part and the sweetest for both parties

hold on I will update later..I need do something now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.