Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. (57009 Views)

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / Man Slumps And Dies At A Market In Adamawa State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by jumper524(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
China will bleed.

The way they handled this covid 19 was too shady.

Every data they presented do not match.

If you think Europe will lose these number of people and keep quiet, then you need a rethink.

Most are keeping quiet because they have been overwhelmed by covid 19.

When its over, these nations will bite and Chins will bleed.

China produces 20% of global goods while USA produces 18%.

A reduction from that 20% will hurt them badly .

Nations are already moving out their production lines from China.

gentleman, kalm your online Gra Gra.
More than half the countries in the world are very much against that country called America and the reason is simple. Their are chronic cheats that has sabotage many growing economy in the world including your country Nigeria.
Why you continue to ass licks them makes me wonder if you like sufferness.
Besides I'll urge you not to take side for now as the origin of the virus is yet to be proven.
Speculations might be helping the true enemy..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by israelmao(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Whether it is natural phenomenon or human phenomenon the truth will surface, if not now it will in the future.Some said the virus was created to settle trade war between China and America,but the questions that keep coming to my mind are:Would China be that stupid and heartless to sacrifice thousands of her precious citizens for such cause?Again,would China make such economic sacrifice considering the huge economic losses resulted from the incident?Would it have been China's deliberate wish to hurt even her innocent and friendly trade partners across the globe?Would it have been that she didn't anticipate all the losses?Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by bonnyhope: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
China has alot of questions to answer

They should be investigated thoroughly

3 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by sanerugwei: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Any smoking guns yet?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by InternalAuditor: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very good
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by sylve11: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
China will bleed.

If you think Europe will lose these number of people and keep quiet, then you need a rethink.

Im seeing this as well....

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by MRbitcoin869(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Samueltimothy11: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmm. China again. Please don't kill us

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Bobbyfreshhh: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What

Yeah you read it right
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Martinola(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Make dem shuk eye abeg
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Grace001: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na so e dey start
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by eleko1: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad the world need solution now not trade blame.Gind solution first then Other thing follow
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Grandlord: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Locate the laboratories and fry them out with a nuke. No time to play around.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by plaetton: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
TechCapon:
something that you speculated. Not know grin
Thanks for correcting him.
They love to make giant leaps of conjecture.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by macaranta(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Highly possible
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
I pity China in advance.

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by drips8(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
China is cashing out big time due to the virus, while the rest of the world is set for an economic recession. China is gaining due to the increase of demands of products from face masks to sanitizers and even ventilators.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Bobbyfreshhh: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Patiently waiting for itsme01 to come suck some Chinese Communist deeks especially that of xi jinping and premier Li keqiang

4 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by israel90: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
After all these virus issue the word should distance themselves from China so that they will learn a bitter lesson that will humble them

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by sweetchi1011: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
We already heard that. The Chinese Government is hiding the truth but I believe they will be dealt with when all these is over.

3 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by darkCoal: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice shotTg
Oyiboman69:

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Minemrys: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
China will bleed.

the way i am angry at china, i d0n't think any0ne would c0mprehend it.

2 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Irrespective of where it originated from, the only thing I know is to hell with China

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by weareok(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by xreal: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
China will bleed.

Bros, abeg when that time come, where will Nigeria stand?

I mean where will we get our Chinese phones, Chinese hair braids, Chinese toothpick and other products from?

Hope Nigeria wouldn't suffer more than China.

4 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by bizhop01: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
When the two saboteurs are fighting, the best thing is to stay calm and watch them with 3D spectacle eyeglass shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by uzo4real(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
China 1 Earth 0

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Credobee(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
TechCapon:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/15/politics/us-intelligence-virus-started-chinese-lab/index.html
Most discerning minds knew it from the get go that ds thing came from a lab..........
Problem was probably proving it beyond doubt to less discerning minds..........
And china also made great efforts to wipe out evidence.............
My humble thoughts

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by medube(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Truth be told, they have to be really careful in handling this as nobody knows what the Chinese still have up their sleeves.

Secondly, thinking China will suffer after this is the biggest joke of all time. Just as the world wasn't ready for this pandemic, they are still not industrially ready for a total boycott of China products, especially Africa. So I am seeing a situation where the Chinese will gain from developing countries in Africa, Asia, South America, etc who do not have the capacity to fully boycott their products.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.