Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. (57006 Views)

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / Man Slumps And Dies At A Market In Adamawa State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by ZooOga: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
someone posted dis before me. i couldn't remember the NL member to credit dem.

Foreign Affairs / Harvard Department Chair Arrested; Charged With Concealing COVID19 Ties To China

https://www.nairaland.com/5775124/harvard-department-chair-arrested-charged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAUwb0zpLg
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by MERCHANDISER: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:

I have said what I want to say, how you choose to understand it is up to you.
Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa.
In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite
her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across
Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we
can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here,
so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of
life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all
kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled
African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local
affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your
enemy.

2 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Kayouzka(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Smartray25:
China is very stupid and I pray they will suffer for that

I believe you wrote that with a Chinese made phone?

White they enslaved us
They colonised us
Decide us
Racially segregated us

Now was has China done?
Made technology cheaper so that you and I can comment on nairaland
Constructed our roads

Our enemy are the west.

They can slaughter millions of people on the alter of profit they have done it before.

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by MERCHANDISER: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
wman:
Very true. I knew that long ago. Though China did not create the virus. It is one of the numerous bat coronavirus that they were studying in their laboratories. But it got out of the lab by mistake. And the stupid Chinese government tried to cover it up instead of informing the WHO and taking the right measures on time. Wuhan has the largest virus bank in Asia.

Do you know that SARS could have ended in July 2003? But other cases broke out from Chinese labs that were studying the SARS virus, thus preventing SARS from being eradicated until 2004.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%932004_SARS_outbreak

The first case of SARS was recorded in Guangdong, China in November 2002. The stupid Chinese government did not inform the WHO till March 2003, after which cases had spread to Taiwan, Canada, Hong Kong and other countries.

WHO officials had been in Beijing China since February 2003 bases on suspicions. The Chinese government did not allow them to visit Guangdong till April 2003. That was when the US government withdrew their citizens from China and schools started to shut down in Asia.

Chinese officials later admitted to undereporting SARS cases by as much as 1300%. So, 4000 people could have SARS and the Chinese government will report 40. Some experts even suspect that the percentage was more than that.

China messed up the world with SARS and they are doing the same thing with Covid-19. Hundreds of thousands will die because of China. Jobs will be lost. Companies will crash. Economies will die down all because of the stupid Chinese secretive policies.

Do you know that there were at least 3 other virus outbreaks between 2004 and now? But, their governments acted fast, thus saving lives.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Middle_East_respiratory_syndrome_outbreak_in_South_Korea

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Middle_East_respiratory_syndrome_outbreak

China even lied to the WHO that the coronavirus couldn't spread from human to human. They are also lying that they had only 3700 deaths when the number of vessels used to collect ashes of death people in Wuhan within that period was far far more than that.

If China had reported the truth to the WHO on time, all these wouldn't have happened.

The virus isn't man-made but it escaped from a lab where they were studying various bat coronaviruses. Same way the SARS virus escaped from Chinese labs from 2002-2004.

Everything that happened back then is repeating itself now. Check the Wikipedia page and see for yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%932004_SARS_outbreak
may God help us

2 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by gaskiyamagana: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:
Something some of us already knew from day 1.
Baaba IJEBU permutician. Are you a reputable security analysist with world class reputation?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Jude82: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
May God deliver us from where ever this shit originated from..
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by lagdmark(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Since Mr Trump became president naa so so cry cry, and blame game every day like APC pipo in Nigeria.
Trump will blame Germany, Russia, China, Democrats, Press, Africans, Arabians,. WHO, NATO, UN, Mexico, and CNN.

3 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
China will bleed.

The way they handled this covid 19 was too shady.

Every data they presented do not match.

If you think Europe will lose these number of people and keep quiet, then you need a rethink.

Most are keeping quiet because they have been overwhelmed by covid 19.

When its over, these nations will bite and Chins will bleed.

China produces 20% of global goods while USA produces 18%.

A reduction from that 20% will hurt them badly .

Nations are already moving out their production lines from China.

Using our sense is free.

We are talking of covid 19 and you are ranting about conspiracy theories that have existed for decades.

First, Africa do not matter, its a battle of Giants.

Did America sabotage Italian and Spanish economies too?

If America did what China did, even them cannot survive it as no one can win the whole world.

https://m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/coronavirus-impact-japan-to-offer-22-billion-to-firms-shifting-production-out-of-china/1/400721.html

Its a bold move and Japan is not severely affected oo..

Just let Europe finish handling covid 19, there must be a lot of shifts in foreign policy with China.

You are struggling to come to terms with the fact that civilisations rise and fall and that it is gradually becoming the turn of China to sit at the top. Companies are pulling out of China? Lol they'd go back. The capitalist is greedy beyond what I have ever known. They can run out of China all they like, cheap labour will bring them back.

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Kayouzka(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Charly68:
Chinese are wicked ,they are never genuine

Our enemies are the west

They enslaved us
Racially segregated us
There technology are expensive and not affordable in Africa

Now tell me what China has done to us
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Kayouzka(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol.. so you support a nation that kills human beings in large numbers??

The west had killed more
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by nosaklint: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
TechCapon:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/15/politics/us-intelligence-virus-started-chinese-lab/index.html
KELVIN OGBA DAFIAGHOR is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: COVID 19, China cover up, conspiracy theories, was the C.I.A complicent? should China be punished? Lessons learnt. JOIN NOW
Time: Apr 16, 2020 06:00 PM West Central Africa

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79182052546

Meeting ID: 791 8205 2546
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Investnow2017: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
Nigga, I'll take the lesser judgement.
At least if not for China God knows just how expensive technological stuff would be.
My Dad said his first salary back in 1987 was #230 ceiling fan then cost #60 until China came in with theirs to beat the price down to #25.

How durable is the China ceiling fan compared to that produced by the West? Up to 1997 before I left the house, we were still using the pressing iron my elder bought in 1975!
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by MERCHANDISER: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Godwin616:

These and many other incidences beg for an answer. For instance, you wonder how come the biggest and most popular city in China (Beijing) is not affected. Was the lab experiment pre planned and strategically done in a remote Wuhan settlement. How come only China has high number of recovery rate (over 70%). Was it preplanned, and the antidotes on standby. A lot of things about China is shrewd in secrecy. Time will tell, we are watching.

Which wuhan is a remote settlement cheesy

Forget Beijing being the capital,Wuhan is more technologically advanced than beijing and shanghai.The only city that come close is Shendzu
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by DexterousOne(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Josephobaz1985:
china will emerge the world super power after the dust settles down. USA have been overthrown. Europe and America combined can't fix China military wise and economic wise. China is the primus of manufacturing and retail king of the world

You have no idea what you are talking about
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by DexterousOne(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
drakeli:

Then what happens to China if every country affected by the virus boycott every made in China goods? That’s literally every country on earth. China would eat all its products? If every foreign manufacturing companies leave China and every other countries start depending on one another while they sideline China.

Last time I checked. China doesn’t have any natural resources hugely needed anywhere in the world. Mr man! Listen up and listen carefully. China needs the world for survival more than the world needs China. Even the crude oil China is using is imported to China

Exactly so
Tell him
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Gosanzy: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
drakeli:
m

Abeg! Abe! If it’s because of China phone China wants to destroy the world with diseases. Let them come and take back their phone now now cheesy I no dey use again . Is the worth of one’s life a piece of phone?

I wonder o!
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by omonnakoda: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

How durable is the China ceiling fan compared to that produced by the West? Up to 1997 before I left the house, we were still using the pressing iron my elder bought in 1975!
I am not sure what this example teaches us
That is not because durable irons cannot be made in China ,there is more profit in irons that don't last forever.
The other thing is Nigerian importers bring in inferior products.
In the EU there is a warranty regime. So products that don't last the warranty period have to be replaced or repaired.
There is zero warranty in Nigeria
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Basher8583: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
China will bleed.

The way they handled this covid 19 was too shady.

Every data they presented do not match.

If you think Europe will lose these number of people and keep quiet, then you need a rethink.

Most are keeping quiet because they have been overwhelmed by covid 19.

When its over, these nations will bite and Chins will bleed.

China produces 20% of global goods while USA produces 18%.

A reduction from that 20% will hurt them badly .

Nations are already moving out their production lines from China.

Using our sense is free.

We are talking of covid 19 and you are ranting about conspiracy theories that have existed for decades.

First, Africa do not matter, its a battle of Giants.

Did America sabotage Italian and Spanish economies too?

If America did what China did, even them cannot survive it as no one can win the whole world.

https://m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/coronavirus-impact-japan-to-offer-22-billion-to-firms-shifting-production-out-of-china/1/400721.html

Its a bold move and Japan is not severely affected oo..

Just let Europe finish handling covid 19, there must be a lot of shifts in foreign policy with China.

You people think anything can happen to China. Lol.
Nobody and I repeat nobody in this world has the technological competence per population as china. All manufacturers know this. Shift your supply chain to another country and watch your product reliability drop.
In China you don't have to train anyone. And even if you have to train them it just minimal.
So it's China doing them a favour not the other way round.
Dont be a hypocrite....
Till tomorrow no body is asking question as to the origin of AIDS that till today has no cure. American has put the blame of origination on Africans and we stupidly kept quiet.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by DexterousOne(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are struggling to come to terms with the fact that civilisations rise and fall and that it is gradually becoming the turn of China to sit at the top. Companies are pulling out of China? Lol they'd go back. The capitalist is greedy beyond what I have ever known. They can run out of China all they like, cheap labour will bring them back.

What you dont know is that the Vietnam,Laos, India and Thailand they plan moving to has far cheaper labour than China

They would move out
And China will do nothing

China does not have it in them to lead the global economic order
They just don't

The power blocs of the future the way I see it
Is not even governments but corporations
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
There is no difference between CNN and Democrats!

This is the worst news outlet you can rely on.

They no more practice journalism, hopeless bunch!
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Basher8583: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
DexterousOne:

What you dont know is that the Vietnam,Laos, India and Thailand they plan moving to has far cheaper labour than China

They would move out
And China will do nothing

China does not have it in them to lead the global economic order
They just don't

The power blocs of the future the way I see it
Is not even governments but corporations

What you don't know is the Vietnam, India, Laos and Thailand you mentioned are not technologicaly skilled. They are just hungry people looking for work. They get trained but not all can catchup. Supply chain is usually messed up because they cannot meet with demands due to poor quality factory work that has to be re-done. China still holds the aces when it comes to technologicaly skilled labour per population and they know it.

Did you know Boeing aircraft parts are being manufactured in China? Boeing has said they are not ready to move thier supply chain out of China.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Basher8583: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I have maintained this position in my previous posts and I know the Chinkos will pay for this.

The West is busy with combating this menace but when the dust settles eh. It can take them up to five years and billions to dig into this, but certainly China will burn

Like Africa has burnt for originating AIDS
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Onlyonebuhari: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
If the person that released the virus is caught I don't know the type of judgement that can be given to him cos many lives already.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by SciLab: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Does the Nigerian military even have a Bioterrorism defense army headed by qualified Medical Scientists in the army like they have in the US pentagon?

Tommorow Boko haram or ISWAP could lay their hands on dangerous strains of noroviruses, Yersina pestis, Coccidiodes sp etc. and cause unimaginable damage.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by thesicilian: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa.
In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite
her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across
Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we
can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here,
so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of
life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all
kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled
African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local
affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your
enemy.

You may be right, but personally I still prefer the US as the lesser of two evils, at least they are still bound by a strong constitution and the United Nations to an extent, while CCP has no respect for any authority.

Everything you accused the US of, China has done, even worse. While the US president is lashing out at Africans (in words, with many Americans defending the Africa), the Chinese citizens themselves are physically fighting the Africans in their cities. The Chinese loans and financial aids are nothing less than Greek gifts at best, they themselves are building naval bases at strategic locations all over Africa, Europe and Asia. The African Union was jubilating in 2012 when China "gifted" them the AU Secretariat, only to find out later that the whole building was bugged and the CCP had been listening in to state secrets for over 5yrs. Any wonder why many nations like Australia and the US are refusing Huawei from installing the 5G equipment in their countries for security reasons?
Reports have it that they lost over 21million individuals to the coronavirus outbreak, meanwhile they only reported just over 3,000 deaths! You can't just dine with those folks without a very long spoon.

2 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by abeeee(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
runningriot:

Gentle man, how is America the enemy of the world? yes agreed the whole world perceived America to be the magnanimous monster, but are they not just acting on hatred and having green eye? How many times did the Chinese whom you view as the true friend ever speak about your fantastically corrupt government rather than giving us loans without scrutiny? How many times did you ever see the Chinese people giving out donors? Now let us turn the table and square the circle. America is the Highest AID DONORS in the WORLD as a government, individual and organization by miles away with no any country, individual or group coming near left alone been put on a scale together! America may be bad but records has it that Americans tax payee money is use for achieving global goals and target. So please, you can hate me for no reason but don't paint me black with no reason! America! America!! America!!! this is the true police of the world!
From the 1900
America has been responsible for ousting over 53 democratically elected leaders of different nations because they refused to be puppets
Read about Thomas Sankara
Patrice Lumumba
Murmur Gaddafi
That's Africa oh ....so many in south america Europe and even Asia
They have sabotaged economies of so many countries and they spy on so many governments not for any policing sake but for their own gains theirs alone

They come to play saint wherever there is gain
There are so many oppressed people in the world the world and they overlook

Look at the rhoyinga Muslims
The Uyghurs
The chenchens
And even when there was the Hutu Tutsi issue
Bros them nor look because there is no oil or strategic gain to get
Bros the Americans are the worse
Any enemy they have today comes from trying to resist their influence or rule and because you want to do things your way

I will rather follow someone who I know is bad than someone who pretends to be good but is dead evil and is killing you

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by abeeee(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:

You may be right, but personally I still prefer the US as the lesser of two evils, at least they are still bound by a strong constitution and the United Nations to an extent, while CCP has no respect for any authority.

Everything you accused the US of, China has done, even worse. While the US president is lashing out at Africans (in words, with many Americans defending the Africa), the Chinese citizens themselves are physically fighting the Africans in their cities. The Chinese loans and financial aids are nothing less than Greek gifts at best, they themselves are building naval bases at strategic locations all over Africa, Europe and Asia. The African Union was jubilating in 2012 when China "gifted" them the AU Secretariat, only to find out later that the whole building was bugged and the CCP had been listening in to state secrets for over 5yrs. Any wonder why many nations like Australia and the US are refusing Huawei from installing the 5G equipment in their countries for security reasons?
Reports have it that they lost over 21million individuals to the coronavirus outbreak, meanwhile they only reported just over 3,000 deaths! You can't just dine with those folks without a very long spoon.
21 million kwa
Bross stop following western propaganda
They have killed Africans for years

Kai we are still under the mental colonization of the west

When they painted Gaddafi evil years ago everybody followed them even the stupid Libyans
Look at that country now
A country that had the best irrigation system in the world
They paid Avery citizen above 18 from their excess crude account
They give you $65,000 when you get married to start your life
Go and check
Their currency was higher than the dollar and Euro
And they had over $150 billion dollars in foreign reserve which the east took now
And the country is a wasteland now

Don't follow western propaganda please

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Tumadre: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:

I have said what I want to say, how you choose to understand it is up to you.

You still don’t know
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by DexterousOne(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Basher8583:

What you don't know is the Vietnam, India, Laos and Thailand you mentioned are not technologicaly skilled. They are just hungry people looking for work. They get trained but not all can catchup. Supply chain is usually messed up because they cannot meet with demands due to poor quality factory work that has to be re-done. China still holds the aces when it comes to technologicaly skilled labour per population and they know it.

Did you know Boeing aircraft parts are being manufactured in China? Boeing has said they are not ready to move thier supply chain out of China.

Of course some will still remain in China

There wont be total exodus

But I kid you not
There will be an exodus

Even the Chinese govt knows it
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by rationalhuman(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
You know nothing about industry or industrialization that means, I will not float away, i will just answer your point .Boeing has huge presence in India, For their Top Notch Apaches AH-64 (Latest Version), fuselages and Mix metallurgic (Rotor hub assemblies) will be solely made in India from 2022 onward, Even Right now there is mass production going on.

Source 1 Official Website of Boeing:
https://www.boeing.co.in/boeing-in-india/tata-boeing-aerospace.page

TAS (Tata Advance system ) is the sole supplier of Cabin and Composite Wings/Rudder assemblies for Sikorsky S-92,
No matter which country operates C-130 J super Hercules from Lockhead martin TAD is the only Manufacturer of empennages and FCS.
All above is Tip of Iceberg Lets not talk about Behemoth HAL (I was fortunate enough for Apprentice on Sukhoi 30 MKI Dual Engine Air Superiority Fighter during my Engineering study in India back in 2004, Dont just assume that I am just bragging like a lot of people here, i got distinctive certificate, which i dont wanna post here at the moment), If you wanna talk about much more complex manufacturing/development, there are thousands examples with sources.

Since you see lot of cheap Chinese stuff in your local market that means Only china has infra/skills? India dont brag also thats a democracy, they have massive R&grin base and industries over there. We people can just talk big while doing nothing for this continent.
Basher8583:

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Kennically(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
bukatyne2:

The deaths in China suddenly stopped and no growth in cases.

Why don't they tell us what they did?

Just what we are doing now. (Lockdown ) Wuhan was lockdown for close to 3 months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.