Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. (57007 Views)

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / Man Slumps And Dies At A Market In Adamawa State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by GraphicDesigner(f): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who is yet to watch #contagion an American movie released in 2011... If u watch that movie. You go see everything about this Corona virus plot
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Guide777(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
this is beyond China. the guys behind this merely moved to China to unleash mayhem because of the thunderous trumpet sound.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by ideology(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
True but it's not that easy.

China did not plan this alone.

It might shock you to find out that some people in USA, Europe and Asia were part of the plan
sapientia:
China will bleed.

The way they handled this covid 19 was too shady.

Every data they presented do not match.

If you think Europe will lose these number of people and keep quiet, then you need a rethink.

Most are keeping quiet because they have been overwhelmed by covid 19.

When its over, these nations will bite and Chins will bleed.

China produces 20% of global goods while USA produces 18%.

A reduction from that 20% will hurt them badly .

Nations are already moving out their production lines from China.

Using our sense is free.

We are talking of covid 19 and you are ranting about conspiracy theories that have existed for decades.

First, Africa do not matter, its a battle of Giants.

Did America sabotage Italian and Spanish economies too?

If America did what China did, even them cannot survive it as no one can win the whole world.

https://m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/coronavirus-impact-japan-to-offer-22-billion-to-firms-shifting-production-out-of-china/1/400721.html

Its a bold move and Japan is not severely affected oo..

Just let Europe finish handling covid 19, there must be a lot of shifts in foreign policy with China.

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by adebayo987: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
US made HIV in the lab, so for them to make the above suggestion and even had started an investigation

means -

they already know the origin of covid-19, they just want to know where the lab is located so they can nuke it.

Trust China, anybody who is thinking about pointing the lab will disappear in seconds ever before the US meet him/her.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by chewwie(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
BEEFIE:

if you at the Battle front you don't you don't nag your colleagues for eating the last meet you apportion blame later... China didn't deny it coming from their place. but you guys have the best intelligence in the world CIA.

which warned the trumptard about the imminent danger of it. he chose not to act early now the nemesis
The China centric WHO told us the Chinese virus was not transmittable human to human and that there was no need to worry, and that was in mid January.
Mr Trump restricted travel from China in January and the Democratic party, China, WHO, you and the liberal media puppets like CNN, MSDNC, NYT all called him racist and xenophobic. He declared it a public health emergency after America's first casualty.
You sound like a reasonable guy, so I'll advice you, at 4am, go to YouTube, search Fox News, watch Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, The Five. FYI, they have the highest ratings on cable news. I watch leftwing media like CNN and BBC and TYT, I don't see why you shouldn't watch Fox News, Daily Wire and Prager U and Steven Crowder. It'll show you the organized hate corporate America has for Trump. For no apparent reason.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by chewwie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
adebayo987:
US made HIV in the lab, so for them to make the above suggestion and even had started an investigation

means -

they already know the origin of covid-19, they just want to know where the lab is located so they can nuke it.

Trust China, anybody who is thinking about pointing the lab will disappear in seconds ever before the US meet him/her.
Really? The USA made HIV? Christ! Udonminit! Did they make malaria and typhoid as well?
Nobody is planning to "nuke" Chinese labs, do you have sense? Why would someone nuke a viral hub and release the virus into the population?
And you know people who speak against the oppressive Communist Chinese regime disappears and you still support them? It's fools like you that vote in brain dead people into office.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by abeggnow: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:
Something some of us already knew from day 1.
and what did you know??
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by theManOfGod(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
I thought about the possibility of this from the beginning. I look forward to the results at the end of the investigation.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by ifko: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why didn't China come out to reveal what they used to curb coronavirus
Y did China brought down the tweet of the medical personnel that define the first case of covid 19 and threatened him of certificate withdrawal
Don't u think WHO & China are hiding sth
This Covid 19 virus is a stage play to overthrow USA
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Observer1: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:
Something some of us already knew from day 1.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?since you're certain that it was .
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by omonnakoda: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
ifko:
Why didn't China come out to reveal what they used to curb coronavirus
Y did China brought down the tweet of the medical personnel that define the first case of covid 19 and threatened him of certificate withdrawal
Don't u think WHO & China are hiding sth
This Covid 19 virus is a stage play to overthrow USA
China have not curbed the virus.
Most people who get the virus recover after 2 weeks
China locked down Wuhan for about 3 months and those who had the virus have mostly recovered
Lockdown was what limited the spread
China were able to sustain the lockdown because they have money
Every epidemic eventually peaks whether you do anything or not.Just like a car would eventually stop when petrol finishes

Take Ebola in West Africa or Lassa fever what was used to curb the virus?

I think we need to use our own brains and stop parroting conspiracy theories that we don't understand.
Many people who have the virus don't even know they have it so coronavirus is not that deadly compared to Ebola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by BEEFIE: 4:05am On Apr 17, 2020
chewwie:

The China centric WHO told us the Chinese virus was not transmittable human to human and that there was no need to worry, and that was in mid January.
Mr Trump restricted travel from China in January and the Democratic party, China, WHO, you and the liberal media puppets like CNN, MSDNC, NYT all called him racist and xenophobic. He declared it a public health emergency after America's first casualty.
You sound like a reasonable guy, so I'll advice you, at 4am, go to YouTube, search Fox News, watch Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham, The Five. FYI, they have the highest ratings on cable news. I watch leftwing media like CNN and BBC and TYT, I don't see why you shouldn't watch Fox News, Daily Wire and Prager U and Steven Crowder. It'll show you the organized hate corporate America has for Trump. For no apparent reason.

Accusing China of coverup is a kind of blackmail.
Suspected cases were reported on 27Dec. Reuters cited CCTV reports on 31.
China formally notified WHO on 3Jan&closed Wuhan on 23.
US closed its Consulate on 26& borders to China on 2Feb.

Blameshifting can't make up for lost time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Xtvafrica: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the whole world suffering because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw

More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Basher8583: 5:00am On Apr 17, 2020
rationalhuman:
You know nothing about industry or industrialization that means, I will not float away, i will just answer your point .Boeing has huge presence in India, For their Top Notch Apaches AH-64 (Latest Version), fuselages and Mix metallurgic (Rotor hub assemblies) will be solely made in India from 2022 onward, Even Right now there is mass production going on.

Source 1 Official Website of Boeing:
https://www.boeing.co.in/boeing-in-india/tata-boeing-aerospace.page

TAS (Tata Advance system ) is the sole supplier of Cabin and Composite Wings/Rudder assemblies for Sikorsky S-92,
No matter which country operates C-130 J super Hercules from Lockhead martin TAD is the only Manufacturer of empennages and FCS.
All above is Tip of Iceberg Lets not talk about Behemoth HAL (I was fortunate enough for Apprentice on Sukhoi 30 MKI Dual Engine Air Superiority Fighter during my Engineering study in India back in 2004, Dont just assume that I am just bragging like a lot of people here, i got distinctive certificate, which i dont wanna post here at the moment), If you wanna talk about much more complex manufacturing/development, there are thousands examples with sources.

Since you see lot of cheap Chinese stuff in your local market that means Only china has infra/skills? India dont brag also thats a democracy, they have massive R&grin base and industries over there. We people can just talk big while doing nothing for this continent.

Why all this long gist?
Please leave that for the manufacturers to decide.

https://www.genimexgroup.com/blog-manufacturing-in-china-manufacturing-consumer-goods-india-vs-china/
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Basher8583: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Of course some will still remain in China

There wont be total exodus

But I kid you not
There will be an exodus

Even the Chinese govt knows it

Exodus ko Revelation ni

When Africa was foolishly blamed for the origination of AIDS we Africans didn't kick against it. Was there Exodus?

Yeye
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by adebayo987: 5:18am On Apr 17, 2020
chewwie:

Really? The USA made HIV? Christ! Udonminit! Did they make malaria and typhoid as well?
Nobody is planning to "nuke" Chinese labs, do you have sense? Why would someone nuke a viral hub and release the virus into the population?
And you know people who speak against the oppressive Communist Chinese regime disappears and you still support them? It's fools like you that vote in brain dead people into office.

Animals like you live on earth but are unaware of what's going on around them. Mind you, i didn't vote in your brain dead shit. Finally, animals don't understand what they've read if at all they can read. Where in my post supported china or rather highlighted what china may do to anyone who would want to reveal their lab?

BIG S/HE-GOAT NAI YOU BE WITH YOUR PLACENTA FACE! GO LEARN HOW TO READ, FOOL!
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by adebayo987: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2020
chewwie:

animal, update yourself on what the US has labelled HIV conspiracy theories
@ https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-origin-of-aids/

if your website supports the conspiracy, it will disappear from google if it's not taken down, the same way some chinese are getting missing for saying the truth. In fact google "who made HIV" you won't see any suggested questions to show you how far they've gone to cover it up.

also read
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1405237/

got it?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by chewwie(m): 5:56am On Apr 17, 2020
BEEFIE:

Accusing China of coverup is a kind of blackmail.
Suspected cases were reported on 27Dec. Reuters cited CCTV reports on 31.
China formally notified WHO on 3Jan&closed Wuhan on 23.
US closed its Consulate on 26& borders to China on 2Feb.

Blameshifting can't make up for lost time.
You definitely live under a rock. The Chinese regime destroyed data on the virus, they arrested and threatened their own doctors because they tried to warn the public about the virus.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by chewwie(m): 6:12am On Apr 17, 2020
adebayo987:

animal, update yourself on what the US has labelled HIV conspiracy theories
@ https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-origin-of-aids/

if your website supports the conspiracy, it will disappear from google if it's not taken down, the same way some chinese are getting missing for saying the truth. In fact google "who made HIV" you won't see any suggested questions to show you how far they've gone to cover it up.

also read
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1405237/

got it?
Well, those aren't facts. Those are opinion pieces from less than credible sources. I want names and pictures of the scientists who developed HIV in a lab.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by chewwie(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2020
adebayo987:

Animals like you live on earth but are unaware of what's going on around them. Mind you, i didn't vote in your brain dead shit. Finally, animals don't understand what they've read if at all they can read. Where in my post supported china or rather highlighted what china may do to anyone who would want to reveal their lab?

BIG S/HE-GOAT NAI YOU BE WITH YOUR PLACENTA FACE! GO LEARN HOW TO READ, FOOL!
So you think because you peddle conspiracy theories you're well aware of what's going on in the world? Of course you vote for dumb politicians, if you can't see that Trump is a good President, how will you see good presidents to elect?
You specifically wrote that you trust China to make anyone who wants to reveal the locations of their virus labs to go missing. What do you infer?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Pr0cter:
[s]The US like making a hell of noise.

Unlike the US, the Chinese work tediously for solution.

If a working vaccine for covid-19 emerges, I believe it should come from China and not the western countries.

Long live the People's Republic of China[/s]

We know it's you who's making the hell of noise. The only nation, publicly coming out to announce Chloroquine and zinc as cure and some other things to stop the ailment, was not china. China has never released anything that looks like a cure publicly. Everything to them is a business venture, at detriment of people's lives.
If china was world protector as you claim, why did Netherlands, Spain, Czech Republic, just to name a few return the kits and whatever china sent to them? Hyping a failed nation with failed policies already.
They are insisting to test the so called vaccines on Africans like you and me. The only nation who has stood up to the fact to announce what seemed like the cure was the US. And FDA is also in the US from my view and your view.
Relax, let the world finish solving COVID scourge, and watch how they'd bash your china to its knees. Maybe it's only Nigeria and Zimbabwe that would save them.
You don't even know what's going on.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by adebayo987: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2020
chewwie:

Well, those aren't facts. Those are opinion pieces from less than credible sources. I want names and pictures of the scientists who developed HIV in a lab.

because you're brainwashed
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Pr0cter: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2020
gimakon:

We know it's you who's making the hell of noise. The only nation, publicly coming out to announce Chloroquine and zinc as cure and some other things to stop the ailment, was not china. China has never released anything that looks like a cure publicly. Everything to them is a business venture, at detriment of people's lives.
If china was world protector as you claim, why did Netherlands, Spain, Czech Republic, just to name a few return the kits and whatever china sent to them? Hyping a failed nation with failed policies already.
They are insisting to test the so called vaccines on Africans like you and me. The only nation who has stood up to the fact to announce what seemed like the cure was the US. And FDA is also in the US from my view and your view.
Relax, let the world finish solving COVID scourge, and watch how they'd bash your china to its knees. Maybe it's only Nigeria and Zimbabwe that would save them.
You don't even know what's going on.

When next you quote me, try to gather as much fact as you can. In case you don't know is still the same western that wants to test covid-19 vaccine on Africans. It was never China's idea.

Your country that live in a democratic era what has it achieved. Grow up son, China is world power
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by adebayo987: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2020
chewwie:

So you think because you peddle conspiracy theories you're well aware of what's going on in the world? Of course you vote for dumb politicians, if you can't see that Trump is a good President, how will you see good presidents to elect?
You specifically wrote that you trust China to make anyone who wants to reveal the locations of their virus labs to go missing. What do you infer?

I trust china to do the worse by keeping covid-19 origin rumours.

Dumb head...

I'll vote Trump again because He's against evil doers like you!
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by chewwie(m): 6:51am On Apr 17, 2020
adebayo987:

because you're brainwashed
Says the one peddling baseless conspiracy theories. Who invented measles and the common cold? You people sha
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by chewwie(m): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2020
adebayo987:

I trust china to do the worse by keeping covid-19 origin rumours.

Dumb head...

I'll vote Trump again because He's against evil doers like you!
1. I support Trump, I follow him, his kids and administration officials across all social media platforms.
2. I don't think you're eligible to vote
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by rationalhuman(m): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2020
There was no mention of Consumer goods thus i had to bring High Tech Manufacturing sector Example, Yes In basic consumer goods sector china is ahead of India, But when it comes to High end technology China lags, Remember There were no talk of Whether India Possessed Space warfare capability or not. But when china Destroyed its dysfunctional satellite in space soon after that India demonstrated that capability. That shows they have such capabilities and manufacturing now how the only difference is they dont want to come in limelight by doing this world always remain focused on China. Same case was with India`s ICBM (Agni 5) While India was stating the range is only 5500 km, Later Chinese defense academy proved on analytical model that Range of Indian ICBM (5) is atleast 8500 km not to mention Agni 6.

Basher8583:

Why all this long gist?
Please leave that for the manufacturers to decide.

https://www.genimexgroup.com/blog-manufacturing-in-china-manufacturing-consumer-goods-india-vs-china/
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by adebayo987: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2020
chewwie:

Says the one peddling baseless conspiracy theories. Who invented measles and the common cold? You people sha

animal, maybe this will help your brainwashed life

https://newafricanmagazine.com/18285/

gradually they'll confess. You needed names, right?

asshole!
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by adebayo987: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2020
chewwie:

1. I support Trump, I follow him, his kids and administration officials across all social media platforms.
2. I don't think you're eligible to vote

hahahahahahaha

1. Any idiot can follow anyone he hasn't seen on social media

2. Kikikikikikiki we'll see

dumb ass
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Pr0cter:

[s]When next you quote me, try to gather as much fact as you can. In case you don't know is still the same western that wants to test covid-19 vaccine on Africans. It was never China's idea.

Your country that live in a democratic era what has it achieved. Grow up son, China is world power[/s]

grin yes daddy, china was never world power. Even with the latest development, people hate them more. I don't think you really understand concept of being world power. Maybe when you do, come back to talk. Yes they have contributed economically to growth of the universe, no doubt, but ask yourself several questions, with the recent growth of springing pandemic emanating from the same region, the market is going down. First came Spanish flu, they denied it. Next MERS family,next came SARS, today coronavirus, next Hantavirus and several other ailments from that region. They fault world orders to eradicate the wet farm, and stop putting lives of people in Danger. Plus they fault several instructions as regards to bilateral trade with several nations in the EU.. Money, power based, nothing more.
Now I ask you, a nation that faults world order wants to be world power? That's why I said you don't understand the concept of being world power. So no need to waste my time with you on this one.
Secondly yes, it was the same china that mandated yesterday that they have the vaccines and it be tested on Africa. This news sprung yesterday on the media. Your so called world power is not what you think it is.
Same case of Buhari and GEJ. You never learn do you? What china could not do with HK and Taiwan, they plan on doing with Africans, how hard is it for you to understand that?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Pr0cter:

[s]When next you quote me, try to gather as much fact as you can. In case you don't know is still the same western that wants to test covid-19 vaccine on Africans. It was never China's idea.

Your country that live in a democratic era what has it achieved. Grow up son, China is world power[/s]

grin just to buttress my point with your empty and by far deluded statements. I don't mean to be rude, but you need to know when talking to me you have to be spot on with facts.
See Image below and stop ranting.
I'm an avid fan of the Europeans, and I don't fancy the US that much, but at this point, I finally conclude, you don't know what you are saying.
Stop making mediocre of yourself. You and the other delusional people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.