Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. (57013 Views)

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / Man Slumps And Dies At A Market In Adamawa State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by somehow: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Can you back this up with past evidences or reasons?
malvisguy212:
it's is better to have American as a friend than a Chinese.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by seenga(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
id have loved this post but for the last sentence.
we learn daily but if you thin youre smarter than everyone else, then youre not that smart afterall
ARUSII:
angry angry
Other sources told CNN that US intelligence hasn't been able to corroborate the theory but is trying to discern whether someone was infected in the lab through an accident or poor handling of materials and may have then infected others.

Invariably, these white folks acknowledged that such labs are in existence(where they alter nature in the name of science) .look at how we are suffering?
I still stand that the coming of these Neanderthals crossing the Mediterranean to the blacks race is the wort to happen to us.
Only for conscious minded ones abeg if nothing they your head no quote me
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by johnmattew: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Minemrys:

china is an asian country though.
did I say China is an African nation??.....learn to read with comprehension

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by sapientia(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Farmdog:
I'm not arguing against your opinions but from the interview I watched and a few things I have read since the genesis of the pandemic, China is not entirely to blame. I for one can agree to a speculation that the virus was intentionally produced by say a few that had an agenda. Unfortunately, thier "supposed" agenda is excelling and we're all victims.

Coming back to the discussion. China had earlier in December downplayed and misled the WHO by giving false numbers of infections and deaths. Infact, China flat out lied about how quickly the virus spreads and it's potential killing spree should it get out. In January, when it was clear that they "could not control" it, they later reported to the westerners whom at that point took no note due to the belief that "viruses and pandemics only happen over there, in poor and non-white regions." The then joke was that to believe that the entire world would be on stand still is as dangerous and unintellectual as believing zombies will come to existence.

So you see. They knew about it before it hit them but decided not to act, hence if you watch CNN BCC and all these international news channels you will realise the journalist's line of questioning doesn't focus on the virus rather, the anticipation Africa exceeding overseas death numbers. Not because Africa is poor, populatedand with less adequate healthcare. But, to have Africa survive what killed them would be catastrophic to them.

Valid points you have raised here.

Trust the west to hold their leaders responsible for down playing it when China finally half opened up.

Their leaders will in turn focus their frustration on China and heap the complete blame on them.

China not being up front even with WHO from the beginning is dangerous as it has even caused issues for WHO with USA now taking a second look at their funding.

If USA, Italy and Spain did same thing China did, there will be no lockdown even in Nigeria today.

It was not as serious as it is now with them, but they gave out serious warnings to the world and opened up to show us the challenges they are facing.

If not, there will be no lockdown in Africa and let's not rejoice yet because the fatality rate is still minimal.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by kindredspirit(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
musicwriter:
I hope you all ''conspiracy theory chanters'' your eyes would begin to open gradually now because your God white people have come out with the real conspiracy theory to mask the true origin of the virus. The problem is you people are not capable of independent thought, so you'll go along with whatever they'll have you believe. Just yesterday, one novice called me paranoia for telling him the truth that the virus was manufacture is the US.

Check my earlier post the other day for a link to the US origin of the virus. Vested interests on this forum, working against information to liberate the African mind won't allow me post the link for obvious reason.

This virus was manufactured for profit, but not by China. Chinese people have no history of global genocide.

Let me get this straight. You reckon that our Good Ol' Seun and his mods are espionage agents ? CIA maybe ? Interesting.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by blowjohn(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Am happy that CNN with their big mouth revealed a truth: that China even lied that human to human transmission was not possible.
I saw that this morning on CNN and smiled.
I was like: CNN una father! So una fit do mistake talk truth cheesy
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Bimpe29: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
We may or may not know everything about coronavirus, but God knows it all in clear and complete details.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Jokerman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pr0cter:
The US like making a hell of noise.

Unlike the US, the Chinese work tediously for solution.

If a working vaccine for covid-19 emerges, I believe it should come from China and not the western countries.

Long live the People's Republic of China

Lol.. so you support a nation that kills human beings in large numbers??

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by ayusco85(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
sylve11:
Wetin I know sef.? cool

Nothing.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by RaptorX: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
COVID-19 is a lab made virus that was genetically spliced with the HIV virus, that is why it is very unstable and mutating rapidly not the hallmarks of a naturally occuring virus. At the last count it has 8 different strains now, it also attacks the red blood cell hemoglobin causing oxygen deprivation not the lungs that is why ventilators are useless in combating this pandemic and 80% of people on ventilators die.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Pr0cter: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Cowbell521:

Example of pesin wey dey think with in AMPIT. Get well soon.

I wanted to reply you only that I had to look at your moniker.

You are indeed a cow.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Covid 19 is a means to an end, it is not an end in itself. Covid 19 was used to bring about the fulfillment of prophecy

MrPresident1:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

The sign of the appearance of the Son of man in heaven is great stress and distress in heaven, heaven here being the leading, ruling nations of this present world, the wisdom of the world fails, the world economy crashes, political structures collapse, there is worldwide anarchy and chaos and no one knows what is coming next.

The sign of the Son of man in heaven is a complete crash of the economy of heaven and by extension, the economy of the whole world. The economy has failed, the food stores are looted, there is complete breakdown of law and order, and there is panic everywhere.

Complete breakdown!

Jeremiah 25:30-33
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

This prophecy was broken down about five years ago
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Minemrys: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
johnmattew:
did I say China is an African nation??.....learn to read with comprehension
johnmattew:
Chinese should better start packing out of Europe
funny en0ugh, u urself didn't write with clarity.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by musicwriter(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
kindredspirit:

Let me get this straight. You reckon that our Good Ol' Seun and his mods are espionage agents ? CIA maybe ? Interesting.

The mods, including the owner doesn't know the amount of higher censoring going-on on this forum behind their back. I've monitored it long ago and I can tell you for sure that certain comments get deleted without their knowledge.

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by seanwilliam(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Minemrys:

the way i am angry at china, i d0n't think any0ne would c0mprehend it.
not only you baba.. make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by runningriot: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
gentleman, kalm your online Gra Gra.
More than half the countries in the world are very much against that country called America and the reason is simple. Their are chronic cheats that has sabotage many growing economy in the world including your country Nigeria.
Why you continue to ass licks them makes me wonder if you like sufferness.
Besides I'll urge you not to take side for now as the origin of the virus is yet to be proven.
Speculations might be helping the true enemy..

Gentle man, how is America the enemy of the world? yes agreed the whole world perceived America to be the magnanimous monster, but are they not just acting on hatred and having green eye? How many times did the Chinese whom you view as the true friend ever speak about your fantastically corrupt government rather than giving us loans without scrutiny? How many times did you ever see the Chinese people giving out donors? Now let us turn the table and square the circle. America is the Highest AID DONORS in the WORLD as a government, individual and organization by miles away with no any country, individual or group coming near left alone been put on a scale together! America may be bad but records has it that Americans tax payee money is use for achieving global goals and target. So please, you can hate me for no reason but don't paint me black with no reason! America! America!! America!!! this is the true police of the world!

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Saintinoo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Even Those With Chinese Phones Will Still Come Here And Bash China
Haha mad oooo... Savage.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by malvisguy212: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
somehow:
Can you back this up with past evidences or reasons?
American mean peace to the world. There deal is about peace . but just look at what the foolishness of China brought us into. First it was bird flu then SARS and now covid :19. What else do you want? Or till God come down Himself and tell you?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by lenghtinny(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
If it can be imagined, then it can happen.

This Covid ish reminds of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by RaptorX: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrPresident1:
Covid 19 is a means to an end, it is not an end in itself. Covid 19 was used to bring about the fulfillment of prophecy

This prophecy was broken down about five years ago
Damn that bible passage looks exactly like what is going on now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by emkz: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pr0cter:
The US like making a hell of noise.

Unlike the US, the Chinese work tediously for solution.

If a working vaccine for covid-19 emerges, I believe it should come from China and not the western countries.

Long live the People's Republic of China

Before approaching a solution, you must first understand the problem. That is the US approach. Working on a solution without fully understanding the problem is "trial and error" which is a mild way of describing gambling.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Zakarisammy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why is there no longer COVID-19 update from US or they no longer have the virus again?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by seanwilliam(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
DEmejioba1:
some here bashing china may still don't knw how to operate phone if not because of china
you are very daft..you reason like a cretin Africa man... so because they use China products , they should not say the truth or Express what in their mind?? ..I see your brother you quoted, and I can conclude you two are birds of a feather.. u are indirectly saying since you are benefiting from someone you should not state the truth about them ? ... rubbish .!

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by malvisguy212: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
runningriot:

Gentle man, how is America the enemy of the world? yes agreed the whole world perceived America to be the magnanimous monster, but are they not just acting on hatred and having green eye? How many times did the Chinese whom you view as the true friend ever speak about your fantastically corrupt government rather than giving us loans without scrutiny? How many times did you ever see the Chinese people giving out donors? Now let us turn the table and square the circle. America is the Highest AID DONORS in the WORLD as a government, individual and organization by miles away with no any country, individual or group coming near left alone been put on a scale together! America may be bad but records has it that Americans tax payee money is use for achieving global goals and target. So please, you can hate me for no reason but don't paint me black with no reason! America! America!! America!!! this is the true police of the world!
God bless you my brother. This people just hate American for no reason. American mean well to the world.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by banhammy: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
If found to be true, what does China stand to gain from these devilish destruction of lives globally?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
TechCapon:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/15/politics/us-intelligence-virus-started-chinese-lab/index.html

The U.S. has arrested a lecturer with Havard university for developing and selling coronavirus to China.

Na so I see am
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Charleyz: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
the coming month will be very interesting react toward the outbreak..

let's wait to watch part 2.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by somehow: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
tell me just 2 countries America restored PEACE to!
At least we know about more than 5 countries America destabilized!

Ever heard of the spanish flu that killed 50 million people? originated from the US, should we then say America invented it?
malvisguy212:
American mean peace to the world. There deal is about peace . but just look at what the foolishness of China brought us into. First it was bird flu then SARS and now covid :19. What else do you want? Or till God come down Himself and tell you?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
US and her demonic allies are blood thirsty for war which would forcefully bring the inhabitant of the earth to her knees and accept the global peace deal according to Babylon script sealed and proscribed by the Vatican Jesuit of the Roman Catholic.

Let me tell you their secret.

For US and her demonic allies to capture competitive nations or nations that oppose the globalists and N.W.O eg Libya, Syria, Kuwait, USSR, Afgan, Iran, Iraq, Rwanda, Vietnam, etc......, they first appear innocent and apply one of Karl Marx's keys of leadership, deceit, manipulation, theft, control, and destruction.

How they would achieve it? They create spies in "form" (identity theft) of bilateral govt workers, philantrophists, tourists, expertriates, foreign investors, settlers, missionaries, terrorists, and biotech experts into a target nation, release the virus in the outbreak epicentre, broke out to world, get victimised, inflate sham death score so as to increase fear and confusion, launch investigation, sanctioning, & war..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Godwin616: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
israelmao:
Whether it is natural phenomenon or human phenomenon the truth will surface, if not now it will in the future.Some said the virus was created to settle trade war between China and America,but the questions that keep coming to my mind are:Would China be that stupid and heartless to sacrifice thousands of her precious citizens for such cause?Again,would China make such economic sacrifice considering the huge economic losses resulted from the incident?Would it have been China's deliberate wish to hurt even her innocent and friendly trade partners across the globe?Only time will tell.
These and many other incidences beg for an answer. For instance, you wonder how come the biggest and most popular city in China (Beijing) is not affected. Was the lab experiment pre planned and strategically done in a remote Wuhan settlement. How come only China has high number of recovery rate (over 70%). Was it preplanned, and the antidotes on standby. A lot of things about China is shrewd in secrecy. Time will tell, we are watching.

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Shattuck(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
gentleman, kalm your online Gra Gra.
More than half the countries in the world are very much against that country called America and the reason is simple. Their are chronic cheats that has sabotage many growing economy in the world including your country Nigeria.
Why you continue to ass licks them makes me wonder if you like sufferness.
Besides I'll urge you not to take side for now as the origin of the virus is yet to be proven.
Speculations might be helping the true enemy..
Nigeria has a nation has never ever made any attempt to become great,nobody is responsible for our failure but our very own corrupt system,stop the theory of how the west sabotaged Nigeria.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by TechCapon(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

The U.S. has arrested a lecturer with Havard university for developing and selling coronavirus to China.

Na so I see am
source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.