Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. (57008 Views)

Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / Man Slumps And Dies At A Market In Adamawa State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by bukatyne2: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
sapientia:
China will bleed.

The way they handled this covid 19 was too shady.

Every data they presented do not match.

If you think Europe will lose these number of people and keep quiet, then you need a rethink.

Most are keeping quiet because they have been overwhelmed by covid 19.

When its over, these nations will bite and Chins will bleed.

China produces 20% of global goods while USA produces 18%.

A reduction from that 20% will hurt them badly .

Nations are already moving out their production lines from China.

The deaths in China suddenly stopped and no growth in cases.

Why don't they tell us what they did?

3 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by omonnakoda: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Minemrys:

the way i am angry at china, i d0n't think any0ne would c0mprehend it.
Direct your anger into productivity in your life.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by bigiyaro(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
very obvious na, the virus created in the lab.

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote]
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by medube(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
xreal:

Bros, abeg when that time come, where will Nigeria stand?

I mean where will we get our Chinese phones, Chinese hair braids, Chinese toothpick and other products from?

Hope Nigeria wouldn't suffer more than China.

Beautiful question smiley

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:

I have said what I want to say, how you choose to understand it is up to you.

Your evidence or shut it.

Conspiracy theorists only trying to sound intelligent.

7 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thot as much
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Minemrys: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
omonnakoda:
Direct your anger into productivity in your life.
of course.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
So what else is new?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Martinola(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
gentleman, kalm your online Gra Gra.
More than half the countries in the world are very much against that country called America and the reason is simple. Their are chronic cheats that has sabotage many growing economy in the world including your country Nigeria.
Why you continue to ass licks them makes me wonder if you like sufferness.
Besides I'll urge you not to take side for now as the origin of the virus is yet to be proven.
Speculations might be helping the true enemy..
The fact still remains China has been evasive, they sure av something hidden

2 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by davillian(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Its only in China you people with face mask even before this out brake....
This shows there is something they are not telling the world....
A Chinese man would rather die than saying anything that would expose their government
Loyal set of bastards.....
The world would hit them hard after this
The only thing they know how to do is release virus back to back....
CIA pls get back to work in China abeg I don't trust this people...

9 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by dboo442: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
omonnakoda:
How do you know this?
how dere u question a certified USA FBI in nairaland grin
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by darlenese(f): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
u just realised that ?
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by jumper524(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Martinola:

The fact still remains China has been evasive, they sure av something hidden
I'll wait till it's proven..
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Minemrys: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
gentleman, kalm your online Gra Gra.
More than half the countries in the world are very much against that country called America and the reason is simple. Their are chronic cheats that has sabotage many growing economy in the world including your country Nigeria.
Why you continue to ass licks them makes me wonder if you like sufferness.
Besides I'll urge you not to take side for now as the origin of the virus is yet to be proven.
Speculations might be helping the true enemy..
bros, forget that talk. China, US, UK, Russia, germany, they are all the same herd. Where the world would be without their global interference would be a better opti0n than it is n0w.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Ibrahimossni(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pls any amount to survive this hunger
Zenith Bank
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by tareigns(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:

If you know the way the answer you gave that dude sweet me ehnnn, like say he is the owner of your thought and mouth.... People forming " I too know" on this forum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Efewestern: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pr0cter:
The US like making a hell of noise.

Unlike the US, the Chinese work tediously for solution.

If a working vaccine for covid-19 emerges, I believe it should come from China and not the western countries.

Long live the People's Republic of China

You are praying for a republic that treats your fellow brothers like slave, wonderful.

7 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
cry
thesicilian:

I love ur response bro. Some peeps are choosing dis time to be stupid n foolish in reasoning. That ur reply was epic.

3 Likes

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by NewBalance: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
ARUSII:
angry angry
Other sources told CNN that US intelligence hasn't been able to corroborate the theory but is trying to discern whether someone was infected in the lab through an accident or poor handling of materials and may have then infected others.

Invariably, these white folks acknowledged that such labs are in existence(where they alter nature in the name of science) .look at how we are suffering?
I still stand that the coming of these Neanderthals crossing the Mediterranean to the blacks race is the wort to happen to us.
Only for conscious minded ones abeg if nothing they your head no quote me

Funny enough, the USA gave a 5m dollar funding to the same lab in Wuhan.

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by musicwriter(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
I hope you all ''conspiracy theory chanters'' your eyes would begin to open gradually now because your God white people have come out with the real conspiracy theory to mask the true origin of the virus. The problem is you people are not capable of independent thought, so you'll go along with whatever they'll have you believe. Just yesterday, one novice called me paranoia for telling him the truth that the virus was manufacture is the US.

Check my earlier post the other day for a link to the US origin of the virus. Vested interests on this forum, working against information to liberate the African mind won't allow me post the link for obvious reason.

This virus was manufactured for profit, but not by China. Chinese people have no history of global genocide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
plaetton:

Thanks for correcting him.
They love to make giant leaps of conjecture.
dey dia dey blow grammar, people are dying n everyone except you knows DAT dis virus is man-made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by jumper524(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Minemrys:

bros, forget that talk. China, US, UK, Russia, germany, they are all the same herd. Where the world would be without their global interference would be a better opti0n than it is n0w.
Nigga, I'll take the lesser judgement.
At least if not for China God knows just how expensive technological stuff would be.
My Dad said his first salary back in 1987 was #230 ceiling fan then cost #60 until China came in with theirs to beat the price down to #25.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Horus(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT47ulzfOMo

Coronavirus pandemic may have started in Chinese laboratory
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by pweeryambre: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pr0cter:
The US like making a hell of noise.

Unlike the US, the Chinese work tediously for solution.

If a working vaccine for covid-19 emerges, I believe it should come from China and not the western countries.

Long live the People's Republic of China
US is not making noise they are simply carrying everybody along unlike secretive China. And if China had really cured those some 2500 infected people at once, then they should just share the secret and let the world heal together abeg.
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Smartray25: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
China is very stupid and I pray they will suffer for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by thegloor: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
wman:
Very true. I knew that long ago. Though China did not create the virus. It is one of the numerous bat coronavirus that they were studying in their laboratories. But it got out of the lab by mistake. And the stupid Chinese government tried to cover it up instead of informing the WHO and taking the right measures on time. Wuhan has the largest virus bank in Asia.

Do you know that SARS could have ended in July 2003? But other cases broke out from Chinese labs that were studying the SARS virus, thus preventing SARS from being eradicated until 2004.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%932004_SARS_outbreak

The first case of SARS was recorded in Guangdong, China in November 2002. The stupid Chinese government did not inform the WHO till March 2003, after which cases had spread to Taiwan, Canada, Hong Kong and other countries.

WHO officials had been in Beijing China since February 2003 bases on suspicions. The Chinese government did not allow them to visit Guangdong till April 2003. That was when the US government withdrew their citizens from China and schools started to shut down in Asia.

Chinese officials later admitted to undereporting SARS cases by as much as 1300%. So, 4000 people could have SARS and the Chinese government will report 40. Some experts even suspect that the percentage was more than that.

China messed up the world with SARS and they are doing the same thing with Covid-19. Hundreds of thousands will die because of China. Jobs will be lost. Companies will crash. Economies will die down all because of the stupid Chinese secretive policies.

Do you know that there were at least 3 other virus outbreaks between 2004 and now? But, their governments acted fast, thus saving lives.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Middle_East_respiratory_syndrome_outbreak_in_South_Korea

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Middle_East_respiratory_syndrome_outbreak

China even lied to the WHO that the coronavirus couldn't spread from human to human. They are also lying that they had only 3700 deaths when the number of vessels used to collect ashes of death people in Wuhan within that period was far far more than that.

If China had reported the truth to the WHO on time, all these wouldn't have happened.

The virus isn't man-made but it escaped from a lab where they were studying various bat coronaviruses. Same way the SARS virus escaped from Chinese labs from 2002-2004.

Everything that happened back then is repeating itself now. Check the Wikipedia page and see for yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%932004_SARS_outbreak

I have been saying same thing

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by EmmySparky(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
China will suffer after this....
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by tareigns(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Naughtysite:

Your evidence or shut it.

Conspiracy theorists only trying to sound intelligent.

Can't you people pass you message without being rude

1 Like

Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by MrPRevailer(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
thesicilian:
Something some of us already knew from day 1.

I support you. Please help me add this 2017 document proof to your post

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-12-nih-funded-wuhan-virus-lab-research-coronavirus.html
Re: US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. by Minemrys: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
Nigga, I'll take the lesser judgement.
At least if not for China God knows just how expensive technological stuff would be.
My Dad said his first salary back in 1987 was #230 ceiling fan then cost #60 until China came in with theirs to beat the price down to #25.
nah nah, u dnt get what i am saying. Am n0t talking abt trade or c0mmerce. Am talking abt interference. These countries dictate to the world how things should be handled. They behave like they have invested in the world and that the world is their birthright. If it was just trading, it would be neat, but they influence so many policies and even interfer in nati0nal politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos) / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.