Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (97597 Views)

Bitter Kola For Babies / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by MagnumDealzNG: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2020
baby when de catch him own cruise una wan add superstition again
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Favourcharles23(f): 3:50am On Apr 18, 2020
See ehhn, I'm pregnant and in my 1st trimester. My 1 year old always do this. I never thought any thing to it until a friend visited and saw her doing it. She shouted and said that means another baby is on the way. Mind you, she doesn't know I'm pregnant. And today, I'm seeing this on nairaland. I don't believe superstition but I believe this one today 100%
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by hernniey(f): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N3,000 and stand the chance to earn over #20,000 everyday Ask me how on whatsapp 08139402784
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Iamvetlander(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2020
[s][/s]
Favourcharles23:
See ehhn, I'm pregnant and in my 1st trimester. My 1 year old always do this. I never thought any thing to it until a friend visited and saw her doing it. She shouted and said that means another baby is on the way. Mind you, she doesn't know I'm pregnant. And today, I'm seeing this on nairaland. I don't believe superstition but I believe this one today 100%
[s][/s]
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by ABCthingx: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, whatever happened if you use pictures of a Black skinned Kids??

I have noticed most stories on Nairaland threads about the blacks......But when the writers get to a stage to post a picture of those involved in the black story, He/she puts a white skinned picture......

Why are we Laidis??
No black PIC available on net.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by DedeNkem: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
tk4rd:
Apparently there is a superstition that a baby looking through their legs (kinda up on all fours with their head down) means that someone usually their mother - is pregnant.

Has anyone heard this?
Is it confirmed to be true?
Are there any studies or researches about this?

I’m not superstitious, but sometimes it's fun watching babies doing that.
smiley grin grin

You called it a superstition and still asked if it is real. LOL.

Babies do that, like many other things, because it is fun and they enjoy it. It has absolutely nothing to do with their mums being pregnant!
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by WalkerMichael(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Favourcharles23:

Lol. Sounds good.
Wish you safe landing.... smiley
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Liposure: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !
Nairalanders show me some love!
happy belated betday 2 u cutie. Am daniel. Nice knowing u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.