Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (97678 Views)

Bitter Kola For Babies / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536686:
From one of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Sisi Yewande:
My daughter has been doing this a lot for the past month, and my MIL says when the youngest child/baby is looking between their legs, it means they want or looking for a sibling, also meaning your pregnant or going to be pregnant soon.

Here you have it!
you no go school, pls stop coming online.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by MetaPhysical: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
It means all heads must bow to God!
grin

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by LadySarah: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
A pregnancy is on the way. grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by paix(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
chii8:
Mummy will soon reload, that's the implication...
Myth or fact?
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Rolax: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
The formula used to arrive at this belief that the mother is pregnant or will soon be pregnant is not far-fetched. Babies that can do that are already walking or crawling. Those babies should be close or over a year old. Most couples would want to go for another pregnancy (that will take additional 9 months) during this period to enable them give like 2 years gap between each baby.

So, to an extent, this belief is true

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Rumobaba: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
You are very smart

ForeThinker:
That's Doggy Style naaa

The baby is only illustrating what he observed in Daddy/Mummy room about some nights

Mummy Melody woke him up

So anytime he wants to hear that particular melody

He convert to Gangnam/D...style grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

Go and sit down

We re not talking about dead meat here

Gullible people always believe in superstition and religion
hahahaha
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
They are looking for Buhari to burst his head, d man dey Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by chuksme(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
It works. It is real. Anybody who wants to doubt it should take note from today. It is real.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by jericco1(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Superstitions.. it means nothing undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Baby just playing or should i say experimenting the world you know some babies like to leak cement wall and you wonder why they do that,then you notice cement contains calcium for strong bones.So the baby would be like what if i look at the world upside down what would i see.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by AnanseK(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
When are we going to be free of these superstitious nonsense?

Home Pregnancy test using the HPT kits will detect pregnancy after just one month.

And within a few more weeks you can use a scanner to the pregnancy and it’s age.

Toddlers will continue to play even if they are being brought up in a monestry/nunnery.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by abdullkabar(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Lolz, wetin concern pikin playing and mama getting belle?
Are you saying the pikin will just notice the belle and begin to look between their legs or an entity go press the pikin neck becoz the mama get belle?
Superstitions are Limitations

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by geezynoni: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:

Bruv, this isn't joke o grin. I remember crossing a lady, she forced me to reverse my crossing
Your character no follow b dat...If na otedola cross am..she no go talk anything

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Chigold101(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:

Bruv, this isn't joke o grin. I remember crossing a lady, she forced me to reverse my crossing
is that how ugly you look?
The lady for just pretend na And allow go grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by bunnae(f): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2020
They are so cute. smiley Especially the first one.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by letitrainnow(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2020
You make me laugh. That's superstitious.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Failure44: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !
Nairalanders show me some love!
Hbd cutie wink
Your account details?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by drjprince: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536686:
My daughter has been doing this a lot for the past month, and my MIL says when the youngest child/baby is looking between their legs, it means they want or looking for a sibling, also meaning your pregnant or going to be pregnant soon.

Here you have it!
is your daughter among the manabbgreese
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by starstaz(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2020
scoundrel:
It means nothing. The baby is only playing. As toddlers they have amazing flexibility so they enjoy the priviledge of bending down to look between their legs.
BEAUTIFUL.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by JayPeeOham: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2020
I just love the pictures OP...

There something really cool about seeing kids in that particular position, But can't place a finger on it right now!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Mywd: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536686:

Here you have it!

You too abi??
Kwantinue o.... I go soon Ban you undecided

Mywd
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by praisealex: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2020
cheesy Its just playful mode. Nothing attached to it.[http://gospelmusic2021.org][http://thenignews.com]
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nairalandnigga(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Nothing Much

They're just doing Exercise
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Gbemiie: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
khaffi2:
Some of these superstitions are right, some are false, some happens coincidentally.

Exactly
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by JayPeeOham: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !

Happy lockdown and quarantine bydae to yhu BleBle!! kiss

Make a wish today and see it come thru

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by blingxx(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
khaffi2:
Some of these superstitions are right, some are false, some happens coincidentally.

Everything is just coincidence angry
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by liverpool72(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
let's me save it for my lovely son, he does this everytime.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by benobyeze(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
That's one of the ways they play.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Happy birthday to you Blessing. May all your dreams come true.
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Agbalanze(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
It simply means the baby is old enough to have a younger sibling...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.