Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (97600 Views)

Bitter Kola For Babies / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by daddytime(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol

My daughter just dey play this play anyhow since this lockdown, I don tell her say nothing dey happen. No be for this present economy.

7 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Dunno about Kids but it's a death sentence if one tries that in a market square or crowded area.
Could be the end of one's life
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin
This One Weak Me...
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Lanretoye(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
Habbaaa.!!
Na today I dey hear this one for the very first time.
So, if like five person cross her over, who de baby go come resemble again??
The first crosser?
grin grin
na crosstour be that.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by NaijaFutbol: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
i am not supersticious....i dont believe such.....but when it happened and my mother in law laughed at us and told my wife she had swallowed. ...it was true.
Happened a second time and even though i was in denial....belle show........

....................since then , I believe. i cant explain it, but i believe

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by cmecproblem(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol, it means they are old enough to have more siblings.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by money121(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by LedRock: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
khaffi2:
Some of these superstitions are right, some are false, some happens coincidentally.
shocked None of the superstitions is true, they are all lies madam.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by ioreth69(f): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
donbachi:
The mama go soon get another belle.
lies,my daughter has been doing dis for a long time still am not pregnant yet

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Dutyman(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Until you use a picture of a black baby I will not say anything.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by jahbiz: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
So a child should not play again nor show his/her flexibility? Africa!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !
Nairalanders show me some love!
Happi birthday preeti. More wins!!
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by sicily4u: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2020
So what if they are new couple that just got married, who child will bend for them ? Rubbish
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:

Bruv, this isn't joke o grin. I remember crossing a lady, she forced me to reverse my crossing
You must be a bad guy for her to have insisted that you cross back.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Kokaine(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !
Nairalanders show me some love!
I would have said you should drop your account number but I heard good advice is better than gold and silver. So let me just advice you

Be nice to people and give your best in everything you do. It will all end with laughter.

Happy birthday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Elmander1983(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Some say it's another baby on the way. It sure happens from where I come from. Guess what u believe comes to play
tk4rd:
Okaay..
I will search out more, and seek more opinions too.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Ykc2(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
You no see picture of a black baby? angrynairalanders they started this building from July of 2018 to this day I just snap the buildings as person no dey work grin naija una still dey learn ;Ds

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by innobarca(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Nothing, it is nothing.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
They're exploring

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by guychidile: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
that's how we see it in my area shaa! ,either the mama is pregnant or about to deliver.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by femi4: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
khaffi2:
Some of these superstitions are right, some are false, some happens coincidentally.
Most of them are wrong. No scientific proof or link
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by purpleicious(f): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
prepare for more babies.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by nairalandbeast1: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Very real

Abeg go siddon

Talking trash with so much confidence

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by nairalandbeast1: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2020
femi4:
Most of them are wrong. No scientific proof or link

You dey mind all this gullible people
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Perfecttouchade: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
grin my lil boy does it alot..it's superstition
tk4rd:
Apparently there is a superstition that a baby looking through their legs (kinda up on all fours with their head down) means that someone usually their mother - is pregnant.

Has anyone heard this?
Is it confirmed to be true?
Are there any studies or researches about this?

I’m not superstitious, but sometimes it's fun watching babies doing that.
smiley grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by waynejesus: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Dont forget to call us if your mouth dry and you won well Samsung start from 8 and iPhone start from 6 we are here to buy sharp sharp within lagos alone what's app is 07067752266

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by donbachi(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
ioreth69:
lies,my daughter has been doing dis for a long time still am not pregnant yet
the longer,the increase...congrats..wen e go enter na quadruplet go enter...congrats once again
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by nairalandbeast1: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536686:
From one of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Sisi Yewande:
My daughter has been doing this a lot for the past month, and my MIL says when the youngest child/baby is looking between their legs, it means they want or looking for a sibling, also meaning your pregnant or going to be pregnant soon.

Here you have it!

Go and sit down

We re not talking about dead meat here

Gullible people always believe in superstition and religion

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.