Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months (4001 Views)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / Beninese Robbers Who Stripped Lagosian Unclad After Stealing His Prado, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by inedujac: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Just imagine if it were low class individuals that arranged that controversial burial in gudu cemetery in abuja.

FG there is God o.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Africandope:

My brother leave MrBrownJay1 na small pikin he joined nairaland 2017 but has over 15 thousands comment while me that joined 2013 dont even have up to 200 total because I dey busy with hustle.
Wetin this one sabi. Na to wake up chop sleep. Just like Bill gate once said when he gave 5 dollar to a restaurant girl his son gave 500 dollars. When they asked Bill Gate he said he was the son of a farmer he knew how he suffered to get to that height where as he's son has a Billionaire father and don't know how he suffered to make money there.
That tells u all u need to know than arguing with pikin we dey judge family man where no know how to be a man looks like talk more of feeding family.

Na small pikin now. Hes defending he joined 2009 he cant defend hes working as a full man talk more of a family man wetin em sabi than mummy I need mb to reply person for nairaland.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Na small pikin now. Hes defending he joined 2009 he cant defend hes working as a full man talk more of a family man wetin em sabi than mummy I need mb to reply person for nairaland.

again, if you are going to write rubbish about me, at least state the facts... that are very easy for you to check on NL. as for my personal life, it does not matter whether i am living in my mothers home being spoon fed OR if i am caring for an extended family, my opinion wouldnt change.

you are the one with the failed state of mind (thinking that its ok to commit crime because you are hungry and/or bitter with the gov), not me.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, if you are going to write rubbish about me, at least state the facts... that are very easy for you to check on NL. as for my personal life, it does not matter whether i am living in my mothers home being spoon fed OR if i am caring for an extended family, my opinion wouldnt change.

you are the one with the failed state of mind (thinking that its ok to commit crime because you are hungry and/or bitter with the gov), not me.

You're really a small boy or else you'll have better understanding. How many times did I explain to u on the law and the lockdown with your slow understanding. Who is against the lockdown. Even in America where they are given food they came out to protest they're tired of staying indoors talk more of Nigeria where they're given nothing but koboko.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11397576_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

But the right thing should be done by the government as it is done everywhere. Why must our own be different get my point.

I mentioned u on this thread on front page yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/5803391/finally-stepped-out-house-after

where a Nairalander who was indoors overseas showed the amount of food and grocery the government gave to everyone to help them stay at home, since they are no longer working for their food. At this point if he comes out anything the police does to him I'll support.

U have little or no understanding I said nobody is against the lockdown but the right thing should be done by the government. U kept insisting everyone has a savings and a helping family like u haven't gone to the streets of Nigeria that's why I said you're still eating mama thank u or else if you suffered as a man to stand up and feed your self you'll know the government need to distribute palliative measures in this dying times.

See photos from that thread what a government gave to a stranger. If little of this was given to this man atleast for this COVID19 period will he ever come out to work for food.

Everyone has a helping family and a savings because na only when u shiit sleep wakeup mama give u food wetting u sabi.

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

While here they give us koboko. And mama thank u says everyone has a relative and a savings.

While the coronavirus pandemic keeps spreading, Canadian government has given $2,290 to all citizen, this prompted a Nigerian man who also benefited from the palliative to renounce his citizenship

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

More palliative relief from the Canadian government who reason with their brains. cool
Knowing that a man who is stopped from working for his food should be given food.

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Biafra1stson:

More palliative relief from the Canadian government who reason with their brains. cool
Knowing that a man who is stopped from working for his food should be given food.

Biafra1stson:

While here they give us koboko. And mama thank u says everyone has a relative and a savings.

While the coronavirus pandemic keeps spreading, Canadian government has given $2,290 to all citizen, this prompted a Nigerian man who also benefited from the palliative to renounce his citizenship

any donkey who want to compare Nigeria with US and/or Canada is clearly clueless about the world! keep hanging on to BS thinking that the Nigerian Gov should give you what US/CAnada gives to their citizen... no wonder you are talking nonsense on this thread all along! how much taxes did you pay last year to the Nigerian GOV, while these people in the US/Canada were paying 10s of thousand of dollars in taxes?! abeg, BE QUIET instead of writing rubbish!!! if the Nigerian gov now asks you to pay the same taxes as in the US/Canada, you will be the 1st hypocrites who will say that US/Canada is different bla bla bla!

DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY TO COMPARE YOURSELF WITH LAW ABIDING TAX-PAYING AMERICANS/CANADIANS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Dead Body Lands Mortuary Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos PHOTOS / Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say / See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.