Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months (4000 Views)

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / Beninese Robbers Who Stripped Lagosian Unclad After Stealing His Prado, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by koffsman(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
The judge the passes the sentence ogun go kill am 6 months for what what happened to community service and did he fight them he only got naked to let is pain felt. damn this country is filled with jokers. Once again ogun kill the judge and whoever on this forum support the judgement passed to this guy , so because he cast government for social media they want to jail him na wa ooo
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by cassbeat(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

get your facts straight:
A) the gov isnt stopping people going out to buy food
B) whats the point in having a lockdown (to try to save the country) if anyone decide they wanna ignore it?!
C) they could have used money from their savings
D) if he didnt have any savings, they could have borrowed from family and friends
E) they could find other means to make money (without breaking the law) or contact the local gov for palliative measures.

BUT BREAKING THE LAW ISNT HELPING...whats next?
he is not the only one without money, yet you dont see everybody taking the law into their own hands, do you? whats next? jobless people should be allowed to rob these same people who are trying to make ends meet, abi?!?!
Ogbeni what u listed here is utter rubbish.
Won't the borrowed money be exhausted at point in time?
What if no one was willing to borrow cos everybody hand tight this period?
What if the local govt workers converted the palliatives meant for the members of a community for their personal gain, as it happened close to my street, the workers of the local govt were selling the food items given them by the FG? Or didn't you hear of a Niger state councillor who ran away with 30 bags of rice,garri and millet?
Las las as a taxi man he could transport commuters going to get foodstuffs from the market thereby making some money for his family to feed....
In your bid to make sense, You spoke in the NONSENSE.....
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Thank God sey I'm not the only one insulting u. Thi is tells all you need to know. There was a woman that died in my presence yesterday do you know why she died. She kept on saying all her brothers and sisters she was helping and trained in school since government bulldozer her shop none of them are picking her calls again that what is she leaving for plus she doesn't have a child. This kind of woman who is the family and friend to call. U think everybody have a family u can call and they answer.
Because the evil isn't affecting you, you'll just smile and let it continue.
Then u must be a heartless man

so you mean to say that because this woman has a bastard family, who now wont help her while she has helped them, people have the right to do what the fukc they desire?! then when the same dudes without money or food will start to run rampage and rob everyone in the neighborhood, you will be the 1st one complaining again.

YES the situation isnt ideal but its either that, or large infection rate killing millions in Nigeria, that cannot be handled.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
cassbeat:
Ogbeni what u listed here is utter rubbish.
Won't the borrowed money be exhausted at point in time?
What if no one was willing to borrow cos everybody hand tight this period?
What if the local govt workers converted the palliatives meant for the members of a community for their personal gain, as it happened close to my street, the workers of the local govt were selling the food items given them by the FG? Or didn't you hear of a Niger state councillor who ran away with 30 bags of rice,garri and millet?
Las las as a taxi man he could transport commuters going to get foodstuffs from the market thereby making some money for his family to feed....
In your bid to make sense, You spoke in the NONSENSE.....

i am just giving you possible ways to ride these difficult times LAWFULLY... if you believe that the only way for you to survive is to break the law, then by all means, you go ahead....but if/when you find yourself in the same shoes as the subject of this thread, BLAME YOUR OWN DAMN SELF...
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by cassbeat(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i am just giving you possible ways to ride these difficult times LAWFULLY... if you believe that the only way for you to survive is to break the law, then by all means, you go ahead....but if/when you find yourself in the same shoes as the subject of this thread, BLAME YOUR OWN DAMN SELF...
There's nothing possible about those ways you mentioned in this present govt.. And there's no blaming oneself...Enough said
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that because this woman has a bastard family, who now wont help her while she has helped them, people have the right to do what the fukc they desire?! then when the same dudes without money or food will start to run rampage and rob everyone in the neighborhood, you will be the 1st one complaining again.

YES the situation isnt ideal but its either that, or large infection rate killing millions in Nigeria, that cannot be handled.

My dear we have nothing to argue. I swear I didn't read all your post. Go to the street see hawkers homeless wheel Barrow pushers sleeping under the bridge. They dont even have a house to lockdown in the first place and no provisions is brought except koboko if u come out. Keep typing happily bro you're not in their shoes.
Thoes people do u think they have a family or friend to run to in dying times.
Be happy bro you're not in their shoes be happy.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:
My dear we have nothing to argue. I swear I didn't read all your post. Go to the street see hawkers homeless wheel Barrow pushers sleeping under the bridge. They dont even have a house to lockdown in the first place and no provisions is brought except koboko if u come out. Keep typing happily bro you're not in their shoes.
Thoes people do u think they have a family or friend to run to in dying times.
Be happy bro you're not in their shoes be happy.

again, the gov knows that there are people who are homeless, thats not the point. the lockdown was put in place to try to stop the spread of this deadly virus... and as much as many cant even get 3 square meals per day (on a normal day), thats the only solution the gov has at the moment.
we certainly cant win this shiit if everyone decides to do what they desire, simply because they are going through a hard time....but if they foolishly do, then they shouldnt be surprised when they end up in the same shoes as the above taxi driver.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
cassbeat:
There's nothing possible about those ways you mentioned in this present govt.. And there's no blaming oneself...Enough said

what has the present gov got to do with the possible ways i mentioned?!?!?!?
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, the gov knows that there are people who are homeless, thats not the point. the lockdown was put in place to try to stop the spread of this deadly virus... and as much as many cant even get 3 square meals per day (on a normal day), thats the only solution the gov has at the moment.
we certainly cant win this shiit if everyone decides to do what they desire, simply because they are going through a hard time....but if they foolishly do, then they shouldnt be surprised when they end up in the same shoes as the above taxi driver.
Are u under your parents? Or are u living in Nigeria. Is like u dont know what's happening. Or you're very selfish and desperately wicked. Because you're not affected
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what has the present gov got to do with the possible ways i mentioned?!?!?!?

Mr man I can stay at home for 10 yrs and I dont feel it with the kind of money I've made in life. If there was food do u think this man will come out. Maybe you're under your parents.

I'll support flogging and beating of people who go out to hustle for daily bread when the government starts providing the bread.
I dont just know how u reason your thing. So selfish.

Make a way for food for the poor and let's see who will go out to struggle for food. Haven't u seen videos of people looting busses with bread. Begging in Lekki for food.
Before u say they should not go out to find food why not give them food.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Mr man I can stay at home for 10 yrs and I dont feel it with the kind of money I've made in life. If there was food do u think this man will come out. Maybe you're under your parents.

I'll support flogging and beating of people who go out to hustle for daily bread when the government starts providing the bread.
I dont just know how u reason your thing.

no gov on earth can provide bread for all its citizen, simply because not all citizen are the same. there will always be people out there who want to do things their own ways, and thats ok, so long as you dont break the law.

if you believe that its ok to break the law in order to feed your family, then the problem here is YOU, not the gov.

Biafra1stson: Make a way for food for the poor and let's see who will go out to struggle for food. Haven't u seen videos of people looting busses with bread. Begging in Lekki for food.
Before u say they should not go out to find food why not give them food.

you are being unreasonable if you expect the gov to bring food to every people out there, before they can demand for a lockdown that could save these same people... as we all know Nigerians, even the ones living in Banana island would demand for free food. the gov does the best they can, whether you can see it or not.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Are u under your parents? Or are u living in Nigeria. Is like u dont know what's happening. Or you're very selfish and desperately wicked. Because you're not affected

we are ALL affected by covid-19 and if you believe that someone is wicked because they want people to abide by the rules so that we can all get out in one piece from this mad virus, then yes call me wicked.... but the selfish desperately wicked ones are the lot who thinks it is ok to spread this virus so long as they can fulfill their own selfish agenda. there are a lot of people struggling today, not just this taxi driver.

even the richest country on earth is giving money to the people who paid taxes last year, BUT if you didnt pay taxes last year, then you are OYO, and there is no help for you...all the homeless people are OYO, all the illegal immigrants are OYO, all the people who have no saving and no gov help are OYO.... expecting any gov to help all the population is not only unreasonable but also very foolish.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

we are ALL affected by covid-19 and if you believe that someone is wicked because they want people to abide by the rules so that we can all get out in one piece from this mad virus, then yes call me wicked.... but the selfish desperately wicked ones are the lot who thinks it is ok to spread this virus so long as they can fulfill their own selfish agenda. there are a lot of people struggling today, not just this taxi driver.

even the richest country on earth is giving money to the people who paid taxes last year, BUT if you didnt pay taxes last year, then you are OYO, and there is no help for you...all the homeless people are OYO, all the illegal immigrants are OYO, all the people who have no saving and no gov help are OYO.... expecting any gov to help all the population is not only unreasonable but also very foolish.

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Here our stimulus package is koboko or we are told by people like you to borrow from family and friends not even considering if they have the family to start with.

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

This your comment is still making me angry. Dont give a man food. Kill him if he wants to go out for food
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Biafra1stson:
This your comment is still making me angry. Dont give a man food. Kill him if he wants to go out for food

thats because you are using cheap BS sentiments instead of using your brain!
"give a man food"...why should anyone give a man food? this man had a JOB and it is unfortunate that he was living from paycheck to paycheck but dont make it the GOV's fault that this man didnt save for rainy days. what if the taxi was totally wrecked in an accident? what if the taxi was stolen? what if the taxi had engine problem??!!?!!? are you telling me that this taxi driver didnt put ANY MONEY aside for rainy days, and thats the gov's problem?!?!?!?

the reality of this issue is that many people out there are living RECKLESS LIVES... anyone can lose their jobs, anyone can have an accident, anyone can suddenly be impaired to go to work and/or make money, and if you havent put money aside for rainy days, then BLAME YOUR DAMN SELF, and certainly not the gov.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you are using cheap BS sentiments instead of using your brain!
"give a man food"...why should anyone give a man food? this man had a JOB and it is unfortunate that he was living from paycheck to paycheck but dont make it the GOV's fault that this man didnt save for rainy days. what if the taxi was totally wrecked in an accident? what if the taxi was stolen? what if the taxi had engine problem??!!?!!? are you telling me that this taxi driver didnt put ANY MONEY aside for rainy days, and thats the gov's problem?!?!?!?

the reality of this issue is that many people out there are living RECKLESS LIVES... anyone can lose their jobs, anyone can have an accident, anyone can suddenly be impaired to go to work and/or make money, and if you havent put money aside for rainy days, then BLAME YOUR DAMN SELF, and certainly not the gov.

Do u live with your parents. Or do u live in Nigeria.below is a picture of a Nigerian bricklayer who died of hunger while mixing cement. And u expect this kind of person to lockdown without any provisions.

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Do u live with your parents. Or do u live in Nigeria.below is a picture of a Nigerian bricklayer who died of hunger while mixing cement. And u expect this kind of person to lockdown without any provisions.

again, showing me a few that are having difficulties is foolish (excuse my French), the majority aint dying, and just because a few are facing difficulties shouldnt be a reason to now suddenly allow people to take the law into their own hands, does it? do you believe that the economy of Nigeria (coupled with the lives of tens of millions of Nigerians) should be put in jeopardy because a few people have no money nor friends-family to help them AND/OR couldnt save for rainy days?!?

BTW if you actually think that this man died of hunger then you are indeed clueless about this issue... look at all the meat on his bones. this man may be dead (rip) but he certainly didnt die of hunger....get real!
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 1:50am On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, showing me a few that are having difficulties is foolish (excuse my French), the majority aint dying, and just because a few are facing difficulties shouldnt be a reason to now suddenly allow people to take the law into their own hands, does it? do you believe that the economy of Nigeria (coupled with the lives of tens of millions of Nigerians) should be put in jeopardy because a few people have no money nor friends-family to help them AND/OR couldnt save for rainy days?!?

BTW if you actually think that this man died of hunger then you are indeed clueless about this issue... look at all the meat on his bones. this man may be dead (rip) but he certainly didnt die of hunger....get real!

You're yet to answer me if you stay with your parents or live in Nigeria.
Showing u people having difficulties is foolish because you believe you have enough.
That means you're wiser than the western world who are even giving up to 1k dollars to help people stay indoors.

That news isn't fake it was on Nairaland front page this is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/5797409/lockdown-nigerian-man-dies-hunger

He actually died of hunger check that news anywhere.
Let me tell u what some people pass through as you're running your mouth saying save for rainy days.
Let me show u a picture of a woman who came to our church which is on lockdown. we helped her weeks ago but decided to keep it secret she sells pure water one of her twin child actually died of hunger below is her pictures. We gave them a free house. Look at how one of the remaining twins look like HIV AIDS. From this pure water selling and sleeping on the streets to train four children where will this widow get the savings you're running your mouth for.
Instead of running your mouth for the government to help this extremely helpless people. You're in support that these kind of people should be shot, imprisoned or beaten for looking for food. Because you believed you have saved enough. And life is rosy on your side.
Below is her pictures.
I keep asking are u staying under your parents because you talk like you dont know the real rate of poverty. Some people make 100 naira a day sometimes nothing where will they save from.

This is why Nnamdi Kanu insult us and call us baboons. Your government is stealing your future you cannot come out and die for it. Instead you're relaxed because you few the very poor people are not too many. 700 billion donated to fight COVID19 burnt. Nothing for the poor who are forced to stay indoors when they go to find anything to eat they should be imprisoned or killed and you'll be happy with your government.

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Biafra1stson:
You're yet to answer me if you stay with your parents or live in Nigeria.

irrelevant to the issue at hand...

Showing u people having difficulties is foolish because you believe you have enough.

yes, its foolish because we all know some people are going to be in difficulties...there are such people even in the richest country on earth.... but that shouldnt stop the gov from asking people to stay indoors, does it?

That means you're wiser than the western world who are even giving up to 1k dollars to help people stay indoors.

educate yourself on the issue so i dont have to do it for you.....
the ONLY people who are getting a US check are those who paid taxes last year, so...
- if you didnt pay taxes last year and havent got any savings, you are OYO
- if you are homeless and aint got anything to chop, you are OYO
- if you aint got family and friends to help you and expect the gov to save you, you are OYO
. if you aint got money to pay your rent/buy food, then you are OYO

That news isn't fake it was on Nairaland front page this is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/5797409/lockdown-nigerian-man-dies-hunger
He actually died of hunger check that news anywhere.

come on bro, go insult dumb people but not me....this man did NOT die of hunger....look at him, we cant even see his rib cage. that man has too much meat on his body to be dying of hunger, stop writng rubbish online.... but hey, i guess anyone who dies today will be due to lockdown, abi?

Let me tell u what some people pass through as you're running your mouth saying save for rainy days.
Let me show u a picture of a woman who came to our church which is on lockdown. we helped her weeks ago but decided to keep it secret she sells pure water one of her twin child actually died of hunger below is her pictures. We gave them a free house. Look at how one of the remaining twins look like HIV AIDS. From this pure water selling and sleeping on the streets to train four children where will this widow get the savings you're running your mouth for.

this is an unfortunate story, and this happens quite often in africa, so dont blame lockdown and gov for such issue.

Instead of running your mouth for the government to help this extremely helpless people. You're in support that these kind of people should be shot, imprisoned or beaten for looking for food. Because you believed you have saved enough. And life is rosy on your side.

stop expecting the gov to save every Nigerian in dire situation, it WONT HAPPEN... who are you trying to fool? when was the last time you heard the Nigerian gov helping(or even caring) about dying Nigerians? bwaaaaaah. you are funny!

I keep asking are u staying under your parents because you talk like you dont know the real rate of poverty. Some people make 100 naira a day sometimes nothing where will they save from.

just because some people are poor and suffering in Nigeria, does NOT mean everyone is...get real. there are millions of Nigerian household who dont need to break the law to survive in this lockdown.

This is why Nnamdi Kanu insult us and call us baboons. Your government is stealing your future you cannot come out and die for it. Instead you're relaxed because you few the very poor people are not too many. 700 billion donated to fight COVID19 burnt. Nothing for the poor who are forced to stay indoors when they go to find anything to eat they should be imprisoned or killed and you'll be happy with your government.

its so easy for you to claim rubbish online... what poor should the gov give to? dont you know Nigerians or what? if gov today say that they will give to the poor then EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN will go on the queue to claim they are poor, even the ones living in Banana island and Lekki. now remember, the money to FIGHT covid-19, is mostly meant to buy mask and medical equipment, pay more docs to fight this disease, and certainly no to share the money while people are getting infected and dying because the health care system is in shamble.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Egoveen: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
FOOLISH MAN...lets see how his wife and kids feed themselves now...
are you married If yes,may you and your wife and kids(if you have any o)suffer gnashingly to feed....amen.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 8:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Egoveen:
are you married If yes,may you and your wife and kids(if you have any o)suffer gnashingly to feed....amen.

Hes definitely living under his parents he has been dodging that question. He knows nothing about survival dont blame him.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

irrelevant to the issue at hand...

It is so relevant. You cant be eating mama thank u not knowing how money is made and you're here talking trash. Everyone on this forum who knows how it is to feed a family is talking against u.
Before this man came out he has actually observed the lockdown till his resources got exhausted as u can hear him speak If they want him to die.

If you know you're still relying under someone for survival dont bother replying because you cant judge a pain you haven't felt.

MrBrownJay1:

come on bro, go insult dumb people but not me....this man did NOT die of hunger....look at him, we cant even see his rib cage. that man has too much meat on his body to be dying of hunger, stop writng rubbish online.... but hey, i guess anyone who dies today will be due to lockdown, abi?

Because u didn't see a rib bone. Do u know I've actually fainted while carrying stones because I was very hungry. I didn't eat before coming that morning I have to work out a little change which I'll use in buying bread and mineral. Like 10 years ago it was the manager that stopped me from work paid me for that day without me working and told me to resume the next day which I did. If nobody was close I might have died due to hunger and people like you will say I didn't see any dried ribs.

That's y I believe you're still eating mama thank u not knowing the reality of life. Do u know a man was actually beaten for not staying at home only to discover he's homeless.
Let's say you're in that poor stage of life like I was which u've fainted because of food in a construction site, sleep sometimes in uncompleted building and buses. Then I tell u to stay indoors and u should not go and hustle for 200 to eat then I dont still provide food do you think youll obey.

My point remains the people who are stopped from going to get food should be given food or money. nobody is against lockdown boy. Mama thank u pikin. Wey no know wetin life dey talk

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Biafra1stson:
It is so relevant. You cant be eating mama thank u not knowing how money is made and you're here talking trash. Everyone on this forum who knows how it is to feed a family is talking against u.
Before this man came out he has actually observed the lockdown till his resources got exhausted as u can hear him speak If they want him to die.

If you know you're still relying under someone for survival dont bother replying because you cant judge a pain you haven't felt.

1st of all, read the below thread to see what the gov is doing.... since you believe that they aint doing shiit (as usual with Nigerians)
https://www.nairaland.com/5804595/428941-nigerians-got-cash-24

2nd of all, so what you are saying is that....
- if i am 12yrs old and living under parents who were wise enough to put money aside for rainy days, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if i am single because i knew i didnt have what it takes to raise a family, while others decided to gamble their lives on it (and now are suffering), i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if i am a person who can still work and make money, without having to jeopardize the lives of tens of millions of Nigerians NOR break the law, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if you are suffering and i aint, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if i believe that what the gov is doing is right, while you dont, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!

we all can voice our opinion, and whether you like it or not, it will remain MY OPINION that its wrong for people to think that its ok to take the law into their own hands (because they are hungry).... thats the exact same deluded foolish state of mind of ARMED ROBBERS; KIDNAPPERS, "one million boys" etc
***spit on floor***

Because u didn't see a rib bone. Do u know I've actually fainted while carrying stones because I was very hungry. I didn't eat before coming that morning I have to work out a little change which I'll use in buying bread and mineral. Like 10 years ago it was the manager that stopped me from work paid me for that day without me working and told me to resume the next day which I did. If nobody was close I might have died due to hunger and people like you will say I didn't see any dried ribs.

stop writing rubbish online.... A) this dude is at work mixing cement, therefore i dont see how the lockdown is relevant to his death B) there is a huge difference between fainting and dying....yes if you dont eat for a few days, you will probably faint, out of exhaustion/weakness etc... but if you'd USE YOUR BRAIN you will know that before you die, you can just drink water and will stay alive for quite a while until you die, and all bones will be showing because all the fat on your body would be drained, duh!
stop writing rubbish online, it makes you look stupid!!!

That's y I believe you're still eating mama thank u not knowing the reality of life. Do u know a man was actually beaten for not staying at home only to discover he's homeless.
Let's say you're in that poor stage of life like I was which u've fainted because of food in a construction site, sleep sometimes in uncompleted building and buses. Then I tell u to stay indoors and u should not go and hustle for 200 to eat then I dont still provide food do you think youll obey.

this is not a dikc waving contest but a discussion about an issue bro, if you faint because you are hungry at work, then ask your boss for an advance on your salary...if people are beaten because they are outside being homeless then its police wrongly assuming that someone is breaking the law... but all the above is IRRELEVANT to believing that people should break the law if/when they are hungry----is it?! but if they foolishly think that they should (break the law) then let them face whats coming for them.

My point remains the people who are stopped from going to get food should be given food or money. nobody is against lockdown boy. Mama thank u pikin. Wey no know wetin life dey talk

there is no law in Nigeria that says you cannot go out to get/buy food... and just because some are fortunate to have saved money while you didnt, isnt a reason that you should put THEIR LIVES at risk or break the law... get real!

YES, the lockdown/life is not the same for everyone...while some were busy saving their money for rainy days, others were in the club making it rain: while some were living below their means to save money, others were spending money living like there was no tomorrow; while some didnt want to get marry and start a family until they had the means, others got married and had children while not being able to provide for them..... and now you want to blame the gov/covid-19 for their foolish choices in life?!?!? this above dude has a TAXI for crying out loud, yet he has no money saved whatsoever...then SELL YOUR DAMN TAXI (or is the taxi more important than his family wellbeing?)!!!!
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Egoveen:

[img]https://media./images/6d1683e1a71d48b6d020c953a8d59b97/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

1st of all, read the below thread to see what the gov is doing.... since you believe that they aint doing shiit (as usual with Nigerians)
https://www.nairaland.com/5804595/428941-nigerians-got-cash-24

2nd of all, so what you are saying is that....
- if i am 12yrs old and living under parents who were wise enough to put money aside for rainy days, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if i am single because i knew i didnt have what it takes to raise a family, while others decided to gamble their lives on it (and now are suffering), i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if i am a person who can still work and make money, without having to jeopardize the lives of tens of millions of Nigerians NOR break the law, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if you are suffering and i aint, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!
- if i believe that what the gov is doing is right, while you dont, i cant voice my opinion on this thread?!

we all can voice our opinion, and whether you like it or not, it will remain MY OPINION that its wrong for people to think that its ok to take the law into their own hands (because they are hungry).... thats the exact same deluded foolish state of mind of ARMED ROBBERS; KIDNAPPERS, "one million boys" etc
***spit on floor***

stop writing rubbish online.... A) this dude is at work mixing cement, therefore i dont see how the lockdown is relevant to his death B) there is a huge difference between fainting and dying....yes if you dont eat for a few days, you will probably faint, out of exhaustion/weakness etc... but if you'd USE YOUR BRAIN you will know that before you die, you can just drink water and will stay alive for quite a while until you die, and all bones will be showing because all the fat on your body would be drained, duh!
stop writing rubbish online, it makes you look stupid!!!

this is not a dikc waving contest but a discussion about an issue bro, if you faint because you are hungry at work, then ask your boss for an advance on your salary...if people are beaten because they are outside being homeless then its police wrongly assuming that someone is breaking the law... but all the above is IRRELEVANT to believing that people should break the law if/when they are hungry----is it?! but if they foolishly think that they should (break the law) then let them face whats coming for them.

there is no law in Nigeria that says you cannot go out to get/buy food... and just because some are fortunate to have saved money while you didnt, isnt a reason that you should put THEIR LIVES at risk or break the law... get real!

YES, the lockdown/life is not the same for everyone...while some were busy saving their money for rainy days, others were in the club making it rain: while some were living below their means to save money, others were spending money living like there was no tomorrow; while some didnt want to get marry and start a family until they had the means, others got married and had children while not being able to provide for them..... and now you want to blame the gov/covid-19 for their foolish choices in life?!?!? this above dude has a TAXI for crying out loud, yet he has no money saved whatsoever...then SELL YOUR DAMN TAXI (or is the taxi more important than his family wellbeing?)!!!!

grin my dear shift one side mama thank u wey no know wetin life dey talk. No wonder all the married men and people wey dey hustle dey attack u not knowing sey u be mama thank u. Wey never hustle em own. grin

I'm not arguing with mama thank u again when u start feeding a family and know what it is you'll understand why he came out. For now go and wash plate let them give u indomie.

So your parents set aside for rainy days then they're wise maybe they had enough to set aside. That means every other poor people who dont have enough talk more of to set aside are foolish.
Na y I call u mama thank u show this post to your mom or dad and see if they'll have the same orientation.
For now enjoy wetin your mama and papa dey give u. Maybe u were born with a silver spoon and u neva go outside see how suffer dey.

Eat your indomie and say mama thank u because u never suffer like us to stand like men and see what others are suffering. grin grin

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Biafra1stson:

grin my dear shift one side mama thank u wey no know wetin life dey talk. No wonder all the married men and people wey dey hustle dey attack u not knowing sey u be mama thank u. Wey never hustle em own. grin

I'm not arguing with mama thank u again when u start feeding a family and know what it is you'll understand why he came out. For now go and wash plate let them give u indomie.

So your parents set aside for rainy days then they're wise maybe they had enough to set aside. That means every other poor people who dont have enough talk more of to set aside are foolish.
Na y I call u mama thank u show this post to your mom or dad and see if they'll have the same orientation.
For now enjoy wetin your mama and papa dey give u. Maybe u were born with a silver spoon and u neva go outside see how suffer dey.

Eat your indomie and say mama thank u because u never suffer like us to stand like men and see what others are suffering. grin grin

YESSSSS i believe that if anyone didnt save for rainy days, and suddenly when shiit happens, they believe they can break the law AND put the lives of others at risk (due to their failure to save for rainy days) are FOOLISH!!!

so you want to jeopardize the lives of MILLIONs of Nigerians who have savings (or family/friends that can help), just because you dont?! does it even make sense to you?!? we all live different lives, to each their own, and just because your life aint as good as others, DOES NOT give you the right to either A) break the law or B) put the lives of others who saved (or have friends/family that can help) at risk!
what kind of selfish narrow minded BS state of mind is this?!?!?!
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

YESSSSS i believe that if anyone didnt save for rainy days, and suddenly when shiit happens, they believe they can break the law AND put the lives of others at risk (due to their failure to save for rainy days) are FOOLISH!!!

so you want to jeopardize the lives of MILLIONs of Nigerians who have savings (or family/friends that can help), just because you dont?! does it even make sense to you?!? we all live different lives, to each their own, and just because your life aint as good as others, DOES NOT give you the right to either A) break the law or B) put the lives of others who saved (or have friends/family that can help) at risk!
what kind of selfish narrow minded BS state of mind is this?!?!?!

My dear comot for road and go and eat the indomie they cook for you and say mama thank u you. You dont know what life is about. Your parents will have a better understanding here than you. Do you know some people are so poor that barely eat no where to sleep talk more of savings. All am saying is these people should not be neglected because they're not in the same capacity as u to lockdown. They should be catered for by the government than being killed or imprisoned.
Don't u know people even pass out and die in gym while over working their body. How much more when you haven't eaten for days and start mixing cement carrying 50kg cement and so on. That's y I said you're still a baby.

Little boy u don't worry when u grow old you'll come back to this post and understand.
For now be happy that you were born with a silver spoon. I hope u dont loose it. I believe your mummy has cooked today and you're staying safe. grin

Stay safe stay indoors child wink

Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Biafra1stson:

My dear comot for road and go and eat the indomie they cook for you and say mama thank u you. You dont know what life is about. Your parents will have a better understanding here than you. Do you know some people are so poor that barely eat no where to sleep talk more of savings. All am saying is these people should not be neglected because they're not in the same capacity as u to lockdown. They should be catered for by the government than being killed or imprisoned.
Don't u know people even pass out and die in gym while over working their body. How much more when you haven't eaten for days and start mixing cement carrying 50kg cement and so on. That's y I said you're still a baby.

Little boy u don't worry when u grow old you'll come back to this post and understand.
For now be happy that you were born with a silver spoon. I hope u dont loose it. I believe your mummy has cooked today and you're staying safe. grin

Stay safe stay indoors child wink

there are people suffering EVERYWHERE on earth, even in the richest country on earth...expecting the gov to save everybody is not only stoopid, its childish.... but hey, who do you think is helping the below people (you hypocrite!!!!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EdyKmjAngA
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Biafra1stson: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there are people suffering EVERYWHERE on earth, even in the richest country on earth...expecting the gov to save everybody is not only stoopid, its childish.... but hey, who do you think is helping the below people (you hypocrite!!!!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EdyKmjAngA

Small pikin go and eat mama thank u. You no know wetin life dey talk. Am done educating you. Everyone is trying to pass a point u decided to block your brain. I have no more argument with u. When u sleep eat wake up u shiit for toilet wetin u sabi.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by Africandope(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Small pikin go and eat mama thank u. You no know wetin life dey talk. Am done educating you. Everyone is trying to pass a point u decided to block your brain. I have no more argument with u. When u sleep eat wake up u shiit for toilet wetin u sabi.

My brother leave MrBrownJay1 na small pikin he joined nairaland 2017 but has over 15 thousands comment while me that joined 2013 dont even have up to 200 total because I dey busy with hustle.
Wetin this one sabi. Na to wake up chop sleep. Just like Bill gate once said when he gave 5 dollar to a restaurant girl his son gave 500 dollars. When they asked Bill Gate he said he was the son of a farmer he knew how he suffered to get to that height where as he's son has a Billionaire father and don't know how he suffered to make money there.
That tells u all u need to know than arguing with pikin we dey judge family man where no know how to be a man looks like talk more of feeding family.
Re: Taxi Man Who Stripped Naked Over Lockdown Jailed For Six Months by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Africandope:

My brother leave MrBrownJay1 na small pikin he joined nairaland 2017 but has over 15 thousands comment while me that joined 2013 dont even have up to 200 total because I dey busy with hustle.
Wetin this one sabi. Na to wake up chop sleep. Just like Bill gate once said when he gave 5 dollar to a restaurant girl his son gave 500 dollars. When they asked Bill Gate he said he was the son of a farmer he knew how he suffered to get to that height where as he's son has a Billionaire father and don't know how he suffered to make money there.
That tells u all u need to know than arguing with pikin we dey judge family man where no know how to be a man looks like talk more of feeding family.

get your facts right bro...i have been on NL since 2009... i must have 100K post by now... and you point is?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Dead Body Lands Mortuary Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos PHOTOS / Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say / See The Thief Caught In My Area This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.