Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,332 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com (5305 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by ekitimanalways(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
FortifiedCity:
This story is fabricated; you are simply advertising that ashawo site
Yes, he's simply advertising...
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by oludolars(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simply advertising the hookup site and nothing more..
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
loool sounds like sarcasm sad
Emekaossai:

Then good luck.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by InternetUser: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thanks bro, I appreciate the advice jare.
divineappo:
the question is, does she love you? are u just want to marry her because she sabi Bleep?

What is the real reason u want to marry her?

Also, stop judging her. I can marry a prostitute, if she loves Me, gives me her word that she want to quit the life, if am personally convinced she truly wants to quit that life and settle down, if am convinced she loves me, what else should stop me

Bros, if she loves u, love her too, love is all that matters
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Samdaresd(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Maybe you just want to advertise the site
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Justbehave(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Preshieben:
Op
I have seen runs girls doing very well in their marital home
If u love her
Get to know if she feels the same way about you
Then shocked undecided
Why you no go see wen be say you be one of them?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Justbehave(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
InternetUser:
Correct!!! Finally someone giving me hope that all is not lost grin
Ode.marry the Ashawo
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by bmdmixer: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
site promotion nothing else
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by karkinase(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Uka15:

Coded advert
OP think say we mumu for here
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by NiCurious: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
InternetUser:
Hello everyone,

I met a girl on this site strictlyhookup.com and we have had sex like 5 times already. I cannot seem to want another girl which I think means I am falling in love.

Her sex seems to be the best (maybe because that is what she does) but I now have a big issue.

I am having thoughts of marriage with her. Can I marry someone like that? Seeing that I met her on a hookups site? What will I tell our kids or even friends on where and how we met?

She really seems to be a cool girl sha.

Please I need your advice.

The name of the site is Strictly Hookups. That tells you everything you need to know.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by NwaforIgbo: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
FortifiedCity:
This story is fabricated; you are simply advertising that ashawo site

I had the same feeling too.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Justbehave:
Why you no go see wen be say you be one of them?
like your moniker has already said
Just behave
Yourself
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Justbehave(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Preshieben:
like your moniker has already said
Just behave
Yourself
SHATAP there. How and where did you see if not that you re one them?
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2020
So the thing sweet you sotae you wan marry her no problem your mumu Don full Jerry-can grin
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Preshieben:
Op
I have seen runs girls doing very well in their marital home
If u love her
Get to know if she feels the same way about you
Then shocked undecided
Nah bad advise angry
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Justbehave:
SHATAP there. How and where did you see if not that you re one them?
sharrrup joor
Na your sister be one of them
Not me
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Justbehave(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Preshieben:
sharrrup joor
Na your sister be one of them
Not me
We are all boys. I don't ve a sister.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Justbehave:
We are all boys. I don't ve a sister.
no wonder you are so bitter
cry cry
Bleep hard to get a daughter ohh
cheesy
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by sammyesx: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
InternetUser:

Funny thing is I never thought of having anything to do with people around me since I met her.

The elders will say that " a man that has seen the dance of a snake does not get
Enticed by that of a millipede"
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Justbehave(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Preshieben:
no wonder you are so bitter
cry cry
Bleep hard to get a daughter ohh
cheesy
I don't wanna give birth to hoes like you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by Uka15(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
karkinase:

OP think say we mumu for here
Walahi...him funny die
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by torqque7(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dont know the kind of men we have lately..jjust imagine this dude agreeing to settle for crumbs?I know we all have our past but mehnn I no fit..I also have a similar story about my cute smally like that,met her some years ago when I visited lagos and she kept me company all my stay there and even gave me cash when I needed to pay my hotel bill and it was a public holiday and couldnt access the bank..But officially just paid her like 3times aspa olosho work and the rest was free fu.cks when she come to my hotel room.

Anyway I got her to stop sha latter on years after I left lag.she comes to be with me in Abj, and gave her some money to start biz and today she is doing well in her biz and comes to Abj time to time to see me,already even got her flight ticket with her own cash b4 this lockdown happened..I hope aero will refund sha or do something tho..

My point is no doubt I like her alot and I know she will always have my back cos over the years she proved so on so many occasions and all, but I wish I could marry her but I cant..thats the reason I helped her startup her biz so I wont feel too bad cos she always cries and says is it cos I met her on the streets thats why I never take her seriously?I honestly wish I could marry her but I know myself I wont be able to swallow it knowing she don chop plenty di.cks.. So O.P it boils down to you finally sha if you can live with that mental pic in your head then do as you want,goodluck sha.
Re: Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com by osaro6: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
my dear i have nothing to tell you than for you to read Proverbs 25:28 i think it will tell you what to do if you are a Christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) / For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? / Valetine: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Girl On Val's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.