Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused (1582 Views)

What Will Happen To The Women Who Wrongly Accused Benjamin Mendy Of Rape / If You Were Wrongly Put In An Asylum,how Do You Prove To Them You Are Sane? / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Iwillbepresiden: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
This happened in my working place. There is this lady that has always been having feelings for me.
She approached me first and the friendship begins.

Anytime she comes to me, I can sense it that other ladies are jealous seeing us together, but assume this to be normal for ladies.

The issue now is that one of the company Staff came to me that there is this rumor he has been hearing about me having affairs with a lady.

Me: which lady?

The man: That lady that work blablabla

Me: So what's wrong talking to a lady or a lady talking to me?

Me: Oga, are you not having affairs with someone in this company?

Man: That's not the issue. You can talk to a lady

Me: So what's the issue

Man: I was told you were both caught in the Toilet.

Me: Which Toilet? And who said so? Can that person face me and say all these? And who is the person? But the man refused to disclose it.

Man: Answer the question I asked?

Me: You haven't ask a question I need to answer because this is false allegations and I know nothing about it.

Me: I went straight to the HR to report the issues and the way the man is trying to put pressure in me to accept that it was true.

HR: He called the lady to verify the issue to the extent of pressuring the lady to say yes it happened, but the lady said No it was false allegations that nothing like that happened between us and she can't say yes for the sake of the innocent guy which is me. Infact, the lady told me the HR wants to invite her to an hotel that he likes her.

Lady: Said no I can't do such sir, but you are married.

HR: yes I am married. I will take care of you.

Lady: No sir I can't.

HR: Then I will sack you.

Lady: Better you sack me than accept you or say yes to the false allegations.

HR: You can go said to the lady.

HR: He saw me and said everything had been settled not knowing that the lady has already told me all their conversations.

The issue now is when this lady work around the company, people start gossiping about her. This had made her walking in shame around the company. Likewise I too, but their actions or discussions don't move me at all because I know nothing like that happened.

She has been in bad mood for over a week now because of this issue and regretting to have contact with me. I told her to calm down and move on. Let them continue to gossip in as much between God, you and I nothing like that happened.

She just called me now that the accuser (the witch lady still saying it in the company that she caught us in the Toilet).

She said she wants to commit suicide. I am scared because she has traveled.

Will it be matured to confront this accuser or sue her to court for wrong accusation?

Please help me push to front page because I too I am in bad mood right now.
I am totally confused. I need advice please.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by penultimatee(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmm,that's the more reason one should not engage in office romance.its unethical and it gives room for this such a thing.My brother you've learnt your lesson in a bitter way.Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Ladylite: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Iwillbepresiden:
This happened in my working place. There is this lady that has always been having feelings for me.

Anytime she comes to me, I can sense it that other ladies are jealous seeing us together, but assume this to be normal for ladies.

The issue now is that one of the company Staff came to me that there is this rumor he has been hearing about me having affairs with a lady.

Me: Which Toilet? And who said so? Can that person face me and say all these? And who is the person? But the man refused to disclose it.

Me: You haven't ask a question I need to answer because this is false allegations and I know nothing about it.

Me: I went straight to the HR to report the issues and the way the man is trying to put pressure in me to accept that it was true.

HR: He called the lady to verify the issue to the extent of pressuring the lady to say yes it happened, but the lady said No it was false allegations that nothing like that happened between us and she can't say yes for the sake of the innocent guy which is me. Infact, the lady told me the HR wants to invite her to an hotel that he likes her.

HR: He saw me and said everything had been settled not knowing that the lady has already told me all their conversations.

The issue now is when this lady work around the company, people start gossiping about her. This had made her walking in shame around the company. Likewise I too, but their actions or discussions don't move me at all because I know nothing like that happened.

She has been in bad mood for over a week now because of this issue and regretting to have contact with me. I told her to calm down and move on. Let them continue to gossip in as much between God, you and I nothing like that happened.

She just called me now that the accuser (the witch lady still saying it in the company that she caught us in the Toilet).

Will it be matured to confront this accuser or sue her to court for wrong accusation?

I'll rather suggest you use spiritual means to deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Kapilta(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
First OP lemme tell you the person that started the rumour. You know that very short lady in your office? That very short one? Yes, that's her. She started the rummor trust me. Now you know what to do? Run! grin The devil bible was reffering to isn't just a personality, each time they encounter a short person, then it is said that they encountered the devil. If i ever get a job worth whatever millions, on resumption i get to see there's a short colleauge(lady o, even man self), my brother i will resign. One of them is behind your ordeal.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by DICKstractor: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2020
undecided
Don't mix pleasure with business, you guys won't hear...
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Kapilta(m): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Ladylite:

I'll rather suggest you use spiritual means to deal with them.
If i curse you now for having to quote everything, you will also use spiritual means to deal with me, so lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Ever8090: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2020
I no even understand this story sef...

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Ladylite: 12:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
If i curse you now for having to quote everything, you will also use spiritual means to deal with me, so lipsrsealed

No sir. Digital curses do not work. I don't know you and you don't know me, so spirits can not obey your command. But if we were closely intimate and curses were released, it would work too easily

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Iwillbepresiden: 12:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
First OP lemme tell you the person that started the rumour. You know that very short lady in your office? That very short one? Yes, that's her. She started the rummor trust me. Now you know what to do? Run! grin The devil bible was reffering to isn't just a personality, each time they encounter a short person, then it is said that they encountered the devil. If i ever get a job worth whatever millions, on resumption i get to see there's a short colleauge(lady o, even man self), my brother i will resign. One of them is behind your ordeal.
I am totally confused. I am expecting promotion soon.
The issue is the lady in bad mood thinking of committing suicide.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Iwillbepresiden: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Ever8090:
I no even understand this story sef...
Please read again and suggest advice for me.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Kapilta(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2020
Ladylite:

No sir. Digital curses do not work. I don't know you and you don't know me, so spirits can not obey your command. But if we were closely intimate and curses were released, it would work too easily
yinmu. Don't go and find Jesus. Be decieving yourself. Sha please don't curse me o grin
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Iwillbepresiden: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2020
penultimatee:
Hmm,that's the more reason one should not engage in office romance.its unethical and it gives room for this such a thing.My brother you've learnt your lesson in a bitter way.Shalom.
Thanks so much...
The lady is in pain and thinking of committing suicide.
I have tried to advice her to let it go in as much nothing happened. I told her to forget what people say that people will always gossip.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Iwillbepresiden: 12:31am On Dec 26, 2020
penultimatee:
It has not gotten to that sir. I don't know her house and she doesn't know mine too
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Ladylite: 12:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
yinmu. Don't go and find Jesus. Be decieving yourself. Sha please don't curse me o grin
Jesus had to be with a tree physically before his curses on the tree could work. He cursed a tree.

My point is... Curses work only by some level of proximity
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by ServanTheG(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2020
I see just one problem here,the lady is allowing the opinion of others to control her state of mind. I wish she could learn to hear and ignore like you did cos even those spreading rumours will have far worse skeletons in their cupboard e.g HR. Tell her that even 2baba said in a song that if nobody talks about you,then you are a nobody. She should just weather the storm. Peace

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by SUPOL(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Jesus Christ that ur celebrating today was not only accused wrongly but was killed shamefully and u said ur a Christian n ur not ready for persecution. Now u want to commit suicide, that’s selfish n is not of God. Tell her Satan will be gladly waiting for her on the other side if she tries it. She must forgive n MOVE ON. Na who Dey alive take first.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by ewaski(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2020
cool
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2020
My friend, the thing is first look for someone the lady confides in to console her equally try and send a message of hope and leave it at that, you can't be guilty for someone's actions, as harsh as this may sound, there's nothing much you can do since she is not around.

Then if you think you like the lady and want to be in a relationship with her do so outside office hours and vicinity, never entertain her during office hours even if its for greeting, it must be strictly office business that should join you both in the work place, outside that never come close to her. After work spark your romance, simple. But office romance is very deadly, equally you need higher help on this matter, not everybody in your working place plays by the rules, some are diabolical.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Kapilta(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Ladylite:

Jesus had to be with a tree physically before his curses on the tree could work. He cursed a tree.

My point is... Curses work only by some level of proximity
Ok o ladylite. There was no tech during Jesus era o. Don't forget Startime "Enjoy digital life". They might just be on their way trying to help make digital curse easy. Just saying.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2020
ServanTheG:
I see just one problem here,the lady is allowing the opinion of others to control her state of mind. I wish she could learn to hear and ignore like you did cos even those spreading rumours will have far worse skeletons in their cupboard e.g HR. Tell her that even 2baba said in a song that if nobody talks about you,then you are a nobody. She should just weather the storm. Peace

Well said
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by JaneYave(f): 1:32am On Dec 26, 2020
'Office whatever it you would name it' is a distraction. That's just it. Apply maturity to everything you do. Develop a deaf ear and if it's real, brace up and be on top of the game: keep all interestions outside the office Once one lady can penetrate you, others make you a subject. That's how it goes especially in a work environment.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by halogate: 1:35am On Dec 26, 2020
..hmm.
..na normal thing oh. Especially if the rumor monger likes u or is trying to date her.
In my own case, it was the male colleagues who were busy doing that shit. I felt betrayed.

But me wey no send anybody...Just did my job well and minded my business. They got tired eventually. This however requires an iron clad constitution.
..Just be strong for your friend. Cos she'll need moral boosting support, especially if she's not the type that has strong mind.
When the story becomes stale... they'll move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Pandev(m): 2:26am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked
my advice for you is to be very careful of the issue because you're getting too emotional. There is more than meets the eyes to this story. The girl and the accuser surely have something between them that they're not telling you. No carry her matter for head like dandruff thinking say them wan sack her because of you, trust me, no be because of you them go sack her. Make una try enter that accuser and that girl well well, e sure for me say them go vomit the reason for the whole drama. Use your 6 before 7.
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Lawly: 2:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Haba op. This is easy na. Meet the girl and talk sense into her head. Both of you are adults na. If indeed you did sth like that, it's ur business and doesn't concern others.
If I were you, that's when I will actually engage in a relationship with the girl and make it obvious that she's my girl so that those gossipers will kukuma hang themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Karleb(m): 2:42am On Dec 26, 2020
An incredibly insecure person is behind this Bullshit and they have the support of the higher authorities, nothing you can do about it.

Your company is even handling the issue like idiots. Even if you catch two adults in the toilet ain't you supposed to invite them privately for questioning and discipline them appropriately, are you guys still in secondary school?

Seems like your superiors have more to gain from this.

I personally see nothing wrong in office Romance.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Iwillbepresiden:

Wow, Dis Movie Is Really Interesting. When Will D Season2 Be Out?
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by infogenius(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Iwillbepresiden:

Honestly, you and ur girlfriend are funny.
If it is true that you and her did not do anything in the toilet, y bother.
I begin to wonder if someone calls u another person's name on the road if you would answer.
Dismiss the rumors and let the one that witnessed the act come out say it openly so that God can disgrace him/her.

Your workplace should have a cctv installed
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2020
Nah to sue the lady for the slanderous allegation
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by extol1(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2020
DICKstractor:
undecided Don't mix pleasure with business, you guys won't hear...
I didn't read where he said they had pleasure
Re: I Am In Tears, She Is In Tears Because We Were Wrongly Accused by femi4: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Office romance ... Pros n Cons

(1) (Reply)

6 Davido's Associates That Have Died Between 2017-2021 (list) / Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For C / My Head Is Breaking Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.