Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Advice To Single Guys.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Single Guys.. (3691 Views)

What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by 2dice01: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Lmao show me the Perfect Human Being
With time you will heal But for now enjoy the Pain
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by 2dice01: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Ariza:
Op is in Denial phase, lol.
lol he just started feeling the pains

He might call and beg her back if he isn't careful
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by bestabigaelever(f): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Yes I am hurt because the girl in question is beautiful, unlike your puff puff face.get lost,idiot.
I see why she dumped you, something is wrong with your brain...it will need a resounding slap to fix it, fool
And as for my face like puff puff, I love puff puff especially when it's hot
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I see why she broke up with you, something is wrong with your brain...it will need a resounding slap to fix it, fool
And as for my face like puff puff, I love puff puff especially when it's hot
You don't need to tell me you love puff puff,your face already announced it.Olosho
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2020
2dice01:
lol he just started feeling the pains

He might call and beg her back if he isn't careful

No bro,I won't beg her..I am just using the small breast stuff to manage my emotion.and it's working for me.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2020
2dice01:
Lmao show me the Perfect Human Being

With time you will heal
But for now enjoy the Pain
Yes bro no one is perfect. But in this case her imperfection is helping me to manage the situation. The normal me would have been calling to beg her,but I don't see myself doing that all.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by 2dice01: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Yes bro no one is perfect. But in this case her imperfection is helping me to manage the situation. The normal me would have been calling to beg her,but I don't see myself doing that all.
Wasnt she like that before

For you making a thread for it shows you are kinda Hurt

Cus to me she has moved on already

The early you do the better for you
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by bestabigaelever(f): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
You don't need to tell me you love puff puff,your face already announced it.Olosho
Stupid fool, is olosho the only abuse u got?
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2020
2dice01:
Wasnt she like that before

For you making a thread for it shows you are kinda Hurt

Cus to me she has moved on already

The early you do the better for you
Sincerely I was already getting prepared for the break up.I got a hit that her pastor was against our relationship,reason been I was not going to marry her.But sincerely I was ready to marry her because she got good personality. So when I got the hit about a week ago I started training my emotions to withstand what was coming. But to be honest I didn't make the post to shame her or to make jest of her,I just felt it will hasten my healing process, and believe me is working perfectly well.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Stupid fool, is olosho the only abuse u got?
It's a pity
I know you're worse than that.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Goodplace: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Stop having sex in a relationship that is yet to be called marriage... Even if there is a quit no heart break as such.
Notatribalist:
Hi guys..

My Girl just broke up with me..Of course everyone would expect me to be hurt,but the
reality is that I am not hurt.

Here is the secret guys..before you go into a relationship make sure she has some flaws physical you can always capitalize on in case a situation like mine arises..

As for my girl(now ex) she has small breast,and I like big breast so I just used that to console myself, am I am very lively as if nothing happen,life goes on..

Guys take my advise serious o,real heartbreak non be joke oo.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Goodplace:
Stop having sex in a relationship that is yet to be called marriage... Even if there is a quit no heart break as such.
Thank you. Would you believe we never had sex?yes we romanced.maybe that's why I am not feeling the pain much.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by bestabigaelever(f): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
I know you're worse than that.
So olosho is not the worse but something else?

U know what, I understand the fact that she dumped messed your brain up pretty bad but chill....all the pain will soon go away
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Lol.me tiny dick. Of course I know dick is your food that's why you have to name ur self sweetcum..After all that's the best way to announce to all nairalanders that cum is your favorite food.OLosho..
E no sweet.. Cliché. Buhhaahhaha.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Thank you. Would you believe we never had sex?yes we romanced.maybe that's why I am not feeling the pain much.
How will u have sex when d tiny kini cannot get up talk less of being rock hard? Console yourself o Mr consoler
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

So olosho is not the worse but something else?

U know what, I understand the fact that she dumped messed your brain up pretty bad but chill....all the pain will soon go away
Lol.Do you think my brain can ever be as messed up as yours..Did you just asked me to chill?Lol,you gat to chill first before passing such message to someone else.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How will u have sex when d tiny kini cannot get up talk less of being rock hard? Console yourself o Mr consoler
Her pussy is not as wide as yours,so even tiny dick would be OK for her,unlike you.
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by bestabigaelever(f): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Lol.Do you think my brain can ever be as messed up as yours..Did you just asked me to chill?Lol,you gat to chill first before passing such message to someone else.
Wait first, what message did I pass?
I said u were hurt and u said something about my face like you can create a human being and even added that I'm olosho
Ohh! Was it because I said u were hurt?
Okay then, u are not hurt, in fact u are happy and u just come here to share the good news, I rejoice with u.

NOW GET OFF MY MT

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by akaahs(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Hi guys..

My Girl just broke up with me..Of course everyone would expect me to be hurt,but the
reality is that I am not hurt.

Here is the secret guys..before you go into a relationship make sure she has some flaws physical you can always capitalize on in case a situation like mine arises..

As for my girl(now ex) she has small breast,and I like big breast so I just used that to console myself, and I am very lively as if nothing happen,life goes on..

Guys take my advise serious o,real heartbreak non be joke oo.
U are right bro, my last girlfriend broke up with I didn't call her to ask reasons, when I saw the message I just reply "thank you". Since last year February, I no even care whether she exist reason being that she short and fat, me wey be team slim and tall.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by 2dice01: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Sincerely I was already getting prepared for the break up.I got a hit that her pastor was against our relationship,reason been I was not going to marry her.But sincerely I was ready to marry her because she got good personality. So when I got the hit about a week ago I started training my emotions to withstand what was coming. But to be honest I didn't make the post to shame her or to make jest of her,I just felt it will hasten my healing process, and believe me is working perfectly well.
All this my pastor Geng

All is well bro
Make sure you date a Big boobs lady next

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Her pussy is not as wide as yours,so even tiny dick would be OK for her,unlike you.
Nice nice. You trying but then e still no sweet. Straw grasping morafaka
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Niggar less is less concerned with that
Got no damn girlfriend angry
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
akaahs:

U are right bro, my last girlfriend broke up with I didn't call her to ask reasons, when I saw the message I just reply "thank you". Since last year February, I no even care whether she exist reason being that she short and fat, me wey be team slim and tall.
Nice to know someone is on the same lane with me..Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by Notatribalist(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
2dice01:
All this my pastor Geng

All is well bro
Make sure you date a Big boobs lady next
Yes bro.pastor that keep saying nonsense
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by rex444(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
now see what coronavirus has caused
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by 2dice01: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Notatribalist:
Yes bro.pastor that keep saying nonsense
I no talk am oo cheesy
Re: My Advice To Single Guys.. by MrCodeSolo: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2020
To me personally, if my gal calls it quit today she has only unburdened me of headache stress..bcuz I could only worry enough for myself let alone for a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG!! Nigeria Now Fabricating Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Lagos / Husband Set Video Camera In His Room Only To See Wife Sleeping With Another Man / Names Of Nigerian Men With The Biggest PENIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.