Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Please Help, I'm In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than I Am - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I'm In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than I Am (2256 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help, I'm In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than I Am by kalex0(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Penaldofan:
Just look for the right time n perfect place very important to make your intention known to her..also prepare your mind for "No" as an answer...and if you are the type with confidence and boldness to express your mind... to get "Yes,no problem" is as easy as getting covid19 virus...or better stil ,try and get her fone number n finish f rest of d project on phone cool cool

I will try and get her number
Re: Please Help, I'm In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than I Am by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
kalex0:

This is what I've been looking for.

How did u guys start talking?

How did u approach her?

Please help your boy
Niggar very easy
Don't approach her maybe at road side or
Open place
Just catch her for one corner Walk close to her ,,na courage you need nothing more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Hot Naija Girl Fingering Themself In The Hostel During Lecture Hour / What I Told A Scammer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.