Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady (1352 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by AmIYourMate(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just a period after engaging in ponzi schemes, I though I had acquired a little wealth.. I happened to be in a mini shuttle with my crush , another friend of mine started hailing me in the bus and I asked the shuttle driver to divert into the roban store along the road, I asked everybody in the shuttle including the driver to pick anything they wanted, afterwards I collected the girls phone number and she later told me she had a boyfriend and wouldn't visit me. Even the shuttle driver couldnt recognize me , IV not recovered from the experience yet. Surely learnt my lesson
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Ningen(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lmao. With this experience of yours bro, I can confidently say that “you are not our mate”. grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Muhylonaire(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lmao... Pele o
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Never envisioned a day when Simps will gather in harmony to laugh about their mumu.

Rest in peace ! Sweet , Cold , Solid Masculinity.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Dshocker(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
AmIYourMate:
Just a period after engaging in ponzi schemes, I though I had acquired a little wealth.. I happened to be in a mini shuttle with my crush , another friend of mine started hailing me in the bus and I asked the shuttle driver to divert into the roban store along the road, I asked everybody in the shuttle including the driver to pick anything they wanted, afterwards I collected the girls phone number and she later told me she had a boyfriend and wouldn't visit me. Even the shuttle driver couldnt recognize me , IV not recovered from the experience yet. Surely learnt my lesson

Op you are really a mumu boy
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by MummyIMadeIt: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
Never envisioned a day when Simps will gather in harmony to laugh about their mumu.

common bruh, don't be harsh.... In reality some experiences we get whilst been a simp(as you call it) is worth the fun looking back at it, evaluating your stupidity at such a green and naive you.

Atmost, men are seen and know to have done one or two things practically stupid all in the name of getting on a lady he likes

So cheer up bruh, and allow the flow as more lessons are learnt and fun is made
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Oyiboman69: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
So because you bought everyone something out of your own kind gesture,you are expecting the lady to date you?, why not try to collect everyone's number including the men cos you willingly bought them something?, mtcewwww!
Abeg give us something better, this one no join

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Ekakamba: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2020

grin tongue

Chai! I remembered Uche.. See my mu² experience with her.

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Quietly(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
mine is that,i never appreciate anything that she did to me(buying me expensive things)..i even make her life misreble,because she can't do without me by that term, but when we breakup,na that term i no say i mumu no be small
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by FatherBona: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some girl I felt I was seeing back in the day, so I decided to turn up unannounced at her school to spend a night. I bought enough goodies on my way. I arrived at her school, located her class and found her since she was nt pikn her calls, phone was charging somewhere. She collects my goodies and tells me in the presence of her friends I can't stay over that she's going to see the sister out of town. So, I should find my way out. She could not even walk me back to the road, because of reasons best known to her. "Babe please go, will call you" she said.

I walked away deflated, stranded, feeling foolish, and not knowing my next move as this was not according to plan. There and then I ruled out Relationships and buried the trust and faith I had for women. I began to see them as objects of pleasure and sexual gratification and I was all out to exact my revenge. Never to get attached or involved with them. For the few good women out there please forgive me, this all came from a really ugly experience that scarred me badly.
Guess what? The bitch has been trying to reach out, and make up with calls and chats but I still can't let go what she did to me, and have sworned never to have a word with her again.

PS
Op try and create a counter thread, share your experience how you made a mumu of a lady and mention me so I can share the stories of the numerous ways I extracted my pound of flesh from them.grin
Really Interesting I must say.

my peace I leave you wink

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Quietly(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
D worst part sef is d way her new boyfriend come beat me like small pikin,even carry bottle wan nack 4 my head,i hardly escape that day...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by yyba: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Ekakamba:

grin tongue

Chai! I remembered Uche.. See my mu² experience with her.
grin grin grin grin is like your villagers are rightly in control of your phone and brain at that time. grin grin
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by DaddyRochie1642: 3:32am On Apr 18, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure / ...Re / I Have Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.