Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? (13114 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Olunmercy56(f): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's depends on how level he is serious with his job or business. If he is jobless, how much is he striving not to be idle?
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
As a sharp guy he go just connect reason with me by rudeboy via Bluetooth speaker grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Godfullsam(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Nigeria Ladies will marry him if he has big gbola.

Everything is not about 'big gbola'!
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by veronne(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
i've dated one, whose house is worse than this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by cooooooks(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
So every lady in Nigeria lived in places better than this??

There are different levels and there's someone for everyone.
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
TerraReturns:
i used to think i was all seeing, all knowing, but ive been humbled of late, so i cant comment on this now.
Please share I like learning
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by WalkerMichael(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
If he pays his yearly bills without begging anyone. He's better than the ladies who would reject him but still living under their parent house

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Belafonte(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shootingstar93:

Lol.... Like that lady did in acrimony, but he chose someone else when he made it in life... grin

You obviously didn’t watch the movie. Someone just gave you the gist. Because I don’t understand how you came to this conclusion if you indeed watched the movie

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by bonnyhope: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shootingstar93:

Lol.... Like that lady did in acrimony, but he chose someone else when he made it in life... grin

The girl s relatives deceived her

She was not patient till the end
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Jamescyray(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll help him and clean up
Then block everything about him afterwards grin
Stop saying what you can't do. It's better not to say anything

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Millenniumlady(f): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
a pussy(slay queen) will have quickies with him, if he's hot, handsome and have big cucumber, and block his contact afterwards. But a good woman will clean up the house for him, help him grow and change his life for good
And he will cheat on her undecided
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ollypass: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shootingstar93:

Na Una dey give wrong interpretation to that movie..he was there for her tried to make her see reason with am..bit cos of that house mistake she pursue am after listening to bad advice..and even after he made it..he still settled her for life..but because of a typical Nigerian girl entitlement mentality..you all go around talking like he owes her his life..after she chased him away in the first place

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ollypass: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

no, she pushed him away, she listened to her sister and friend's advise, the guy even tried by getting her family house back and gave her a lot of money...... Were you expecting him to leave the other lady who so believed in him and helped him blow

My brother no mind nija girls..dem no see that part of the movie o..the judge said it all when he was giving his verdict
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm... A mans present condition most times doesn't define him and life is in stages.

If you're already in love with him, the best you can do is help him give it a new look by giving it a lift if you're a little boxed up.

Someone's condition can change from good to bad or bad to good. Doesn't mean you'll do away with them. For all you know, this guy might hit it big the next min. His life will not continue like this.

So, what if he was an average guy doing well and due to this lockdown he couldn't afford his 2 bedroom flat any longer and prolly sold everything to survive this period and takes up this kind of abode just so he can have a roof over his head, are you going to dump him? Where's now the love you claim to have for him?
I keep saying this, Love is not about material things but about sacrifices and care for each other in spite of the situation you find yourselves.

Let's be real. Except if you're after material things.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Auxigen(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This kin guy preek nor suppose to de stand anyhow oh

Hustle hustle oh
Who no geh money..
Konji no suppose to dey worry am

Hustle ohh
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shootingstar93:

she left him along the way, he did not just choose someone else.
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Pelxmiye(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ariza:
Of course but first fix the place up a bit. It's just visitation nah grin

He will...we guys do that a lot..place doesn't look so bad..a good emulsion paint would do and a different outlook on life would help too..
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Pelxmiye(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Olunmercy56:
It's depends on how level he is serious with his job or business. If he is jobless, how much is he striving not to be idle?

Rightly spoken
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Pelxmiye(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:
Hmm... A mans present condition most times doesn't define him and life is in stages.

If you're already in love with him, the best you can do is help him give it a new look by giving it a lift if you're a little boxed up.

Someone's condition can change from good to bad or bad to good. Doesn't mean you'll do away with them. For all you know, this guy might hit it big the next min. His life will not continue like this.

So, what if he was an average guy doing well and due to this lockdown he couldn't afford his 2 bedroom flat any longer and prolly sold everything to survive this period and takes up this kind of abode just so he can have a roof over his head, are you going to dump him? Where's now the love you claim to have for him?
I keep saying this, Love is not about material things but about sacrifices and care for each other in spite of the situation you find yourselves.

We're too materialistic in this part of the world...we cook up stories of how ladies sacrifice for guys and end up cheated or used..same thing happens all over the world such person does
not deserve such love..that doesn't means either a man or woman should turn materialistic..love is love..even when you go for material things you'll still be needing love. That's why you would see in developed countries they'll give anything to be loved truly.. sometimes I don't blame us..but the poverty in the land.. it's too bad..overall we'll all be better off with people who care deeply about us and we can grow from there to support each other to make money and make it in life.. besides... not all of us can be Otedola...(even though he's family stole a lot of Nigeria's money)...but we'll all be fulfilled by striking a balance between making and chasing money and also sticking to people who love us. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pelxmiye:

We're too materialistic in this part of the world...we cook up stories of how ladies sacrifice for guys and end up cheated or used..same thing happens all over the world such person does
not deserve such love..that doesn't means either a man or woman should turn materialistic..love is love..even when you go for material things you'll still be needing love. That's why you would see in developed countries they'll give anything to be loved truly.. sometimes I don't blame us..but the poverty in the land.. it's too bad..overall we'll all be better off with people who care deeply about us and we can grow from there to support each other to make money and make it in life.. besides... not all of us can be Otedola...(even though he's family stole a lot of Nigeria's money)...but we'll all be fulfilled by striking a balance between making and chasing money and also sticking to people who love us. wink wink wink

Exactly.
The love for material things has made us lose focus of the real essence of love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by angelfallz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
The guy should be clean and orderly.
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Nigeria Ladies will marry him if he has big gbola.
Nay. If he has that, they will marry a rich dude and keep him as fvckdude. grin
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by kalufelix(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
So what about we that sleep on the streets.. Shey make we hang ourself...rubbish!!
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by onyegwu(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
a pussy(slay queen) will have quickies with him, if he's hot, handsome and have big cucumber, and block his contact afterwards. But a good woman will clean up the house for him, help him grow and change his life for good
All this help him grow mantra is becoming some how. What does it take to clean up your house make it neat and habitable. Does it cost an arm and a leg? Lazy dirty young men everywhere. So as a young man wakes up every morning all what he does is to hinge him self on someone for growth hoping for one destiny helper to appear miraculously( Nothing wey person no go see for this generation). A young man waits for a lady to take him off the gutters and will still turn around to demand respect and loyalty same goes for women respectively. For every person out there as you go about your life endeavors tell your self that I am the only one that can help my self then see how people come begging to help you. You know why? they would have seen all the efforts that you are putting. Our men are losing focus please lets wake up. The mind set that someone must help me should not be what you put at the front burner as a young person because you will be disappointed. Strive first thats why you are young at the moment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Candrevah: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
thugmanwiz:
Ladies your first visit and you saw him like this will you continue or quit?

May God forgive me, Is that a Mattress a something? A mat would have been better. People who broke shame guys should come and see what a broke guy look like......You don't broke shame someone paying more than couples of bills Just because he doesn't want you to leech on him....
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ifeegee(f): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
this person is dirty. there is a difference between being poor and generally being dirty. this person is a definition of the two put together.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Finstar: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
If the dude has a huge tool and can use it, you'll be surprised how many girls that will be coming to that room. Women and sex are 5&6
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by blizzy30(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Genset:
I will block his number right there without him knowing
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Freelane33(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Preshieben:
I'll help him and clean up
Then block everything about him afterwards grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

marry me
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
onyegwu:
All this help him grow mantra is becoming some how. What does it take to clean up your house make it neat and habitable. Does it cost an arm and a leg? Lazy dirty young men everywhere. So as a young man wakes up every morning all what he does is to hinge him self on someone for growth hoping for one destiny helper to appear miraculously( Nothing wey person no go see for this generation). A young man waits for a lady to take him off the gutters and will still turn around to demand respect and loyalty same goes for women respectively. For every person out there as you go about your life endeavors tell your self that I am the only one that can help my self then see how people come begging to help you. You know why? they would have seen all the efforts that you are putting. Our men are losing focus please lets wake up. The mind set that someone must help me should not be what you put at the front burner as a young person because you will be disappointed. Strive first thats why you are young at the moment.

I stopped reading at bolded. For your mind you're making sense, unfortunately you and your type who idolized women, you're ranting.. Sharing my opinion doesn't mean I am dirty nor lazy but I don't blame you because you're a pussy ass nigga. It has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Kindly crawl away from my mention....... I don't deal with woman wrapper
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by chudyprince: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Seems like waste bag gringrin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image] / Is This True? Black Women Have Tight Vargina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.