Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? (13117 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by chudyprince: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
The place looks like a quarantine room sha
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
dancok:
marry me

Lol grin grin...are you the guy?
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Galactico4ever(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
being poor never equates to being untidy and unkept.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Babythicksme17(f): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na this kind guy go have time for sex,go tear person puna in poverty. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by gosmoney(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
What about John Fredrisken from Cyprus?
is it dat he was homeless in Nigeria I will like to knw more of his story pls
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Londonland: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
Life start somewhere.
Sylvester stallion was homeless at first, today he is worth over $400m.
I'm not saying this guy will make it, he's probably one of those monikers on NL insulting people upandan
so you think he will not make it??
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by onyegwu(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I stopped reading at bolded. For your mind you're making sense, unfortunately you and your type who idolized women, you're ranting.. Sharing my opinion doesn't mean I am dirty nor lazy but I don't blame you because you're a pussy ass nigga. It has beclouded your sense of reasoning. Kindly crawl away from my mention....... I don't deal with woman wrapper
You this dirty man trouser whose only achievement is to flex muscle on women. I asked you a question, does it take an arm and a leg to keep where u stay neat and habitable? You think every man out there is so weak and lustful as your sorry ass. Women are humans like you and must be treated as one and not like a conquered territory. Me as a person I dont take nonsense from any person be it lady or guy. But when it has to do with saying what is right I go all out to say it and stand by it. You are lazy and dirty for supporting a dirty guy. And for your information stop sharing useless opinions on public forum were sane minds are because you will always be called out.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
onyegwu:
You this dirty man trouser whose only achievement is to flex muscle on women. I asked you a question, does it take an arm and a leg to keep where u stay neat and habitable? You think every man out there is so weak and lustful as your sorry ass. Women are humans like you and must be treated as one and not like a conquered territory. Me as a person I dont take nonsense from any person be it lady or guy. But when it has to do with saying what is right I go all out to say it and stand by it. You are lazy and dirty for supporting a dirty guy. And for your information stop sharing useless opinions on public forum were sane minds are because you will always be called out.

I stop reading after the first paragraph, what brought about flexing muscle on a lady shocked
You're highly incoherent, I think you have mental issues. Please visit a psychologist

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Numero9: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na person house be this
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
thugmanwiz:
Ladies your first visit and you saw him like this will you continue or quit?
Happened to me in 100l

When I saw the wooden rickshack in MAKOKO, whatever jarz he was using cleared from my eye and I ran.

I thought he was taking me out for dinner.

So dumb and naive then

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Christiehabits(f): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
BEST article have SEEN in the history of man�❤️

Click to see����

https://www.christietitus.com/25-things-you-need-to-know-today/

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by onyegwu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I stop reading after the first paragraph, what brought about flexing muscle on a lady shocked
You're highly incoherent, I think you have mental issues. Please visit a psychologist
Your empty brain did not see where you called your sorry self a woman wrapper. You that need both mental and human re-orientation is talking of psychologist. Psychologist feels so cool in your mouth as if your low iQ even understands what it is. In your mind you don finish grammar there. Nonsense!! like I said take you gutter opinions to some low life forums where you belong and not here. I am not here to pat you at the back for supporting rubbish in the name of masculine ego.

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:
There are worse ones than this

This one even has small bed and personal toilet...3k carpet and a small paint job would make that place look a little habitable.....

What’s bothering me is that black thing beside the whit rag..wtf is that??

Portmanteau
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Degrezhaa: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
I once lived in a place like this.... My GF then never mind, she always come to visit anytime and would stay for long period of time,She really was one of a kind.
But thank God, Man has changed level....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
God 4 bid
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
onyegwu:
All this help him grow mantra is becoming some how. What does it take to clean up your house make it neat and habitable. Does it cost an arm and a leg? Lazy dirty young men everywhere. So as a young man wakes up every morning all what he does is to hinge him self on someone for growth hoping for one destiny helper to appear miraculously( Nothing wey person no go see for this generation). A young man waits for a lady to take him off the gutters and will still turn around to demand respect and loyalty same goes for women respectively. For every person out there as you go about your life endeavors tell your self that I am the only one that can help my self then see how people come begging to help you. You know why? they would have seen all the efforts that you are putting. Our men are losing focus please lets wake up. The mind set that someone must help me should not be what you put at the front burner as a young person because you will be disappointed. Strive first thats why you are young at the moment.
thank you bo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by LedRock: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
onyegwu:
All this help him grow mantra is becoming some how. What does it take to clean up your house make it neat and habitable. Does it cost an arm and a leg? Lazy dirty young men everywhere. So as a young man wakes up every morning all what he does is to hinge him self on someone for growth hoping for one destiny helper to appear miraculously( Nothing wey person no go see for this generation). A young man waits for a lady to take him off the gutters and will still turn around to demand respect and loyalty same goes for women respectively. For every person out there as you go about your life endeavors tell your self that I am the only one that can help my self then see how people come begging to help you. You know why? they would have seen all the efforts that you are putting. Our men are losing focus please lets wake up. The mind set that someone must help me should not be what you put at the front burner as a young person because you will be disappointed. Strive first thats why you are young at the moment.
I laugh at this post.
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol grin grin...are you the guy?
yes,am the guy ur pastor always proclaim to u. take it serious because u never can tell.
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
veronne:
i've dated one, whose house is worse than this
and you 4ked him real good. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by veronne(f): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Goldmaxx:
and you 4ked him real good. cheesy grin

liked ? ioved him
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by fattprince(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll help him and clean up
Then block everything about him afterwards grin
Trust me when I say you wouldn't block him afterwards. You will start growing feelings and then you will visit him again, again and again. I know blocking him is what you feel. But reality is different from thoughts. And reality can be funny sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
fattprince:

Trust me when I say you wouldn't block him afterwards. You will start growing feelings and then you will visit him again, again and again. I know blocking him is what you feel. But reality is different from thoughts. And reality can be funny sometimes.
this can happen if I love him
But I can't fall in love with someone like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Goldmaxx(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
veronne:

liked ? ioved him
you enjoyed his black dick wink
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by fykes(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Life start somewhere.
Sylvester stallion was homeless at first, today he is worth over $400m.
I'm not saying this guy will make it, he's probably one of those monikers on NL insulting people upandan
U dey mad... This guy today Na Sunday... Leave me alone I never eat no strength to laugh
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by BlueAir: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wtf lol. The place looks like prison. If I was a woman,I probably would run back to where I was coming from cos I can easily mistake the room for a shrine
sunshineV:
At least he get Bluetooth speaker
Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by fattprince(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Preshieben:
this can happen if I love him
But I can't fall in love with someone like that
Hmmmm. We don't chose who we fall in love with.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Nigeria Ladies will marry him if he has big gbola.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Twitter Hangout: People Dig Out Pictures Of The Lady Pressed By A Guy. / The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... / WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.