Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria (5433 Views)

Jos Crisis:was Never A Religious Crisis / Why FG Should Arrest MURIC Director for Inciting Religious Crisis In Nigeria / Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hear this almejiri crying over massacre

The 100 thousands Igbo's you people massacred in the north nko, every northerner is a terrorist that's just the truth

DanArrewa:
Now listen to me...

Onitsha crisis started when a fulani cow dealer and an igbo butcher clash over money... The butcher refused to pay the Fulani man after selling the cow he supplied to the Igbo butcher... They started fighting and the Fulani man stabbed the Igbo butcher... And that's how Igbos started killing northern treaders and Bussines men in onitsha, okpoko, nkpor, Awada, Tarzana, ugwunakpankpa, main market and upiweka!!

Immidiatly our brothers here want to retaliate our leaders started preaching peace that nothing should happen to the innocent Igbo treaders in any part of the north...

We will never forget the massacre!! I lost my cousin in onitsha... He was there for a Bussiness trip Igbos killed him in upiweka!!

When talking killing you'll be pointing fingers at the north!!

Just because the Northerners back then don't have media coverage!!

Thank God for this new generation!! Our eyes are wide open like that of an eagle!!
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArewaa:
[s][/s]
so you created this moniker just to be canceling my comment? You need a job! You need help!! My brother you need help!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
so you created this moniker just to be canceling my comment? You need a job! You need help!! My brother you need help!!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
khiaa:

Why all the hatred towards Igbos?
Its a long story, read about the massacre of Igbo's in northern Nigeria

Read about the Nigerian civil war, you will understand better
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by eagleu: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
Development is our culture!!

No sir, destruction is your culture.
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Redcrafton: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

Aguleri VS umuleri igbo killing Igbos hundreds of lives were lost!

Nkpor VS obosi Igbos killing Igbos hundreds of lives were lost in that crisis

Ebonyi vs Benue... Igbos invading Benue to steal their land...

Amaeke vs Amaugu crisis in enugu state!!Igbos killing Igbos because of land dispute!

I know you guys are not particularly good with cognitive reasoning...the reason why in an aptitude test the boy or girl from the East will need 138 to in admission into unity school why the same from your region would need just 3 or 4 to go to the same school.

I gave you instances with you attack on the communities you invade and you are here posting images of communal clash with eastern region. One of the images is even from Million Boys gang in Lagos. The other day one of you was comparing Kano and Enugu...as if we compare Kano and Lagos state will be fair to you.

If we begin to put images of you killings in Nigeria, this page will go beyond 1000.

I have lived with the northern minority tribes who are mainly Christians and they have no history of violence. The Gwaris, the Nupes and even the Kanuris have no issues, except the Jukuns. It has always been the Hausa and Fulani to a larger extent. From Sokoto , Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Taraba, Nassarawa, Kogi and Benue...it has been deaths deaths and more deaths. I will not bore you with more disturbing images.

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

I know you guys are not particularly good with cognitive reasoning...the reason why in an aptitude test the boy or girl from the East will need 138 to in admission into unity school why the same from your region would need just 3 or 4 to go to the same school.

I gave you instances with you attack on the communities you invade and you are here posting images of communal clash with eastern region. One of the images is even from Million Boys gang in Lagos. The other one of you was comparing Kano and Enugu...as if we compare Kano and Lagos state will be fair to you.

If we begin to put images of you killings in Nigeria, this page will go beyond 1000.

I have lived with the northern minority tribes who are mainly Christians and they have no history of violence. The Gwaris, the Nupes and even the Kanuris have no issues, except the Jukuns. It has always been the Hausa and Fulani to a larger extent. From Sokoto , Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Taraba, Nassarawa, Kogi and Benue...it has been deaths deaths and more deaths. I will not bore you with more disturbing images.
Igbos are killing each others in the east

I know the east more than guy ever think... Hausafulani are more peaceful and a accommodating than the Igbos...

Come to kano and see your brothers here hustling whitout anyone insulting or attacking them... But in your region Hausafulanis no longer stay in the east because of the hatred you have for them... The only people staying in the east are those Nigeriens you normal call Aboki... Thinking they're northerners!!

I prefer a Yoruba man 1 million times to Igbos!!

You people are killing yourselves just because of land!! Killing and burning properties and you're saying it's just a communal clash! You want to tag the north murders and tag yourselves Saint! Hypocrisy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:

I know the east more than guy ever think... Hausafulani are more peaceful and a accommodating than the Igbos...

Come to kano and see your brothers here hustling whitout anyone insulting or attacking them... But in your region Hausafulanis longer stay in the east because of the hatred you have for them... The only people staying in the east are those Nigeriens you normal call Aboki... Thinking they're northerners!!

You people are killing yourselves just because of land!! Killing and burning properties and you're saying it's just a communal clash! You want to tag the north murders and tag yourselves Saint! Hypocrisy!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by AceRoot(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
bauchi only experienced political tension nobody was killed there!! Bauchi is one of the most peaceful state in the north tell me have you not been killing northern traders in Aba and onitsha??

Here's a Human Rights Post election Violence report on your so-called peaceful Bauchi in 2011,

h t t p s : / / w w w . hrw . o r g /news/2011/05/16/nigeria-post-election-violence-killed-800

........In Bauchi State, rioters targeted members of the National Youth Corps Service, who served as ad-hoc election staff. According to media reports and journalists interviewed by Human Rights Watch, on the afternoon of April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi State, rioters attacked the youth corps members in the town. The youth corps members, who were from southern Nigeria, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the rioters stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station, the journalists said. They raped two of the female youth corps members then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in the state.........

3 Likes

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
AceRoot:

Here's a Human Rights Post election Violence report on your so-called peaceful Bauchi in 2011,

h t t p s : / / w w w . hrw . o r g /news/2011/05/16/nigeria-post-election-violence-killed-800

........In Bauchi State, rioters targeted members of the National Youth Corps Service, who served as ad-hoc election staff. According to media reports and journalists interviewed by Human Rights Watch, on the afternoon of April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi State, rioters attacked the youth corps members in the town. The youth corps members, who were from southern Nigeria, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the rioters stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station, the journalists said. They raped two of the female youth corps members then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in the state.........

ipob concocted news!! That's how you will sit in one empty shop in Aba to fabricate news and propaganda...is this not same Abia news that tells us that Buhari is dead that the man in Aso rock is jibril el Sudan?? No be this same Abia news way tell you say Donald Trump don approve the actualization of Biafra?? Bauchi is more peaceful than the entire south east... Bauchi is rated among the most peaceful state in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Redcrafton: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

Come to kano and see your brothers here hustling whitout anyone insulting or attacking them... But in your region Hausafulanis no longer stay in the east because of the hatred you have for them... The only people staying in the east are those Nigeriens you normal call Aboki... Thinking they're northerners!!

...Igbos are killing each others in the east
---------------------------------------------

But the Fulanis are killing both in the South, East, West and North. How is this too difficult for you to understand.
Can you show any scale of killing in the east like the Maitensene, Miyetti allah and BH ?...the Denmark cartoon massacre and the Miss world pageant mayhem that happened in the north?

You prefer the Yorubas than Igbos...that's understandable because of your religious similarity...but can you give example where the Igbos have attacked the Yorubas in their land or anywhere else in Nigeria, like in the examples I have given or your barbaric attack on them in their region.

Just apologies for you wrong behavior and turn a new leaf for peace...ans stop comparing light and darkness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Look at Fulani almejiri herdsmen,
Your people come to Igbo land attack our famers kill and rape our women and children burn down houses and farm lands and you call it comunity clashes amongst Igbo's?

The thousands of PEOPLE you kill everyday in jos and Benue nko ?

You open your hungry mouth to say Hausa Fulani are the most peaceful tribes in Nigeria?

DanArrewa:

Aguleri VS umuleri igbo killing Igbos hundreds of lives were lost!

Nkpor VS obosi Igbos killing Igbos hundreds of lives were lost in that crisis

Ebonyi vs Benue... Igbos invading Benue to steal their land...

Amaeke vs Amaugu crisis in enugu state!!Igbos killing Igbos because of land dispute!

2 Likes

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by rummmy: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Is this not a hate speech from this Dan whatever he call himself.
The mod should do something else I will respond to his tribalism
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by AceRoot(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
ipob concocted news!! That's how you will sit in one empty shop in Aba to fabricate news and propaganda...is this not same Abia news that tells us that Buhari is dead that the man in Aso rock is jibril el Sudan?? No be this same Abia news way tell you say Donald Trump don approve the actualization of Biafra?? Bauchi is more peaceful than the entire south east... Bauchi is rated among the most peaceful state in Nigeria

May the innocent lives of these nation-serving youth-corpers murdered in your peaceful Bauchi make you the most bitter and fallacious denier ever, on Nairaland:

Adewumi Seun (Ekit State),

Teidi Olawale Tosin (Kogi),

Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa),

Okpokiri Obinna (Abia),

Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun),

Ukeoma Ikechuwku Chibuzor (Imo),

Nwazema Anslem Chukwuonyerem (Imo),

Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun)

Akonyi Ibrahim Sule( Kogi).

4 Likes

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
AceRoot:

May the innocent lives of these nation-serving youth-corpers murdered in your peaceful Bauchi make you the most bitter and fallacious denier ever, on Nairaland:

Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa),

Okpokiri Obinna (Abia),

this method of propaganda you're using is outdated!! Try another pattern... Gone are days when you Igbos come online feeding people with fake news just to gain sympathy and alliance!

Look for another pattern!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
this method of propaganda you're using is outdated!! Try another pattern... Gone are days when you Igbos come online feeding people with fake news just to gain sympathy and alliance!

Look for another pattern!!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
You might not like us...

But Hausafulani Amaka!!
dan Arrewa you be confirm bastard ka ci bura ubanka shege Dan Rago.... but that that second pic omo that babe fine wella men Fulani girls Dey fine die abeg u get the link to her page for ig?
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
dan Arrewa you be confirm bastard ka ci bura ubanka shege Dan Rago.... but that that second pic omo that babe fine wella men Fulani girls Dey fine die abeg u get the link to her page for ig?
Dan uwarka I should link you to her after insulting me??

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
Dan uwarka I should link you to her after insulting me??
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArewaa:
[s][/s]
are you cursed??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
are you cursed??
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Hoephase: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
You are late to this image laundry you want to do for the North.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Hoephase: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
AceRoot:

Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa),

Okpokiri Obinna (Abia),

The op is still a learner he is a product of quota system. grin
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Hoephase: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

...Igbos are killing each others in the east
---------------------------------------------

But the Fulanis are killing both in the South, East, West and North. How is this too difficult for you to understand.
Can you show any scale of killing in the east like the Maitensene, Miyetti allah and BH ?...the Denmark cartoon massacre and the Miss world pageant mayhem that happened in the north?

You prefer the Yorubas than Igbos...that's understandable because of your religious similarity...but can you give example where the Igbos have attacked the Yorubas in their land or anywhere else in Nigeria, like in the examples I have given or your barbaric attack on them in their region.

Just apologies for you wrong behavior and turn a new leaf for peace...ans stop comparing light and darkness.

Don't mind that idiot he is so dull he is a product of quota system not so surprised with his warped reasoning.

His Northern brother are busy killing people in their farms in SW SE Ss. If they so much love the Yorubas while not spare their farmers in SW?

I think the North have started image laundry to prepare grounds for 2023. grin
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Hoephase: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Redcrafton:

I gave you instances with you attack on the communities you invade and you are here posting images of communal clash with eastern region. One of the images is even from Million Boys gang in Lagos. The other day one of you was comparing Kano and Enugu...as if we compare Kano and Lagos state will be fair to you.

You guys are giving danarrewa bloody nose. The half wit thought his quota education will suffice. Lol
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by rosebowl01(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:
DanArrewa don't use the name of Igbo's to beg Yoruba's

We have nothing to do with you Muslims we are christian

I don’t understand why you people will go out of your ways to be so rude to other cultures. Then you turn around and claim to be victim of everything and everybody on the planet.

1 Like

Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
rosebowl01:

I don’t understand why you people will go out of your ways to be so rude to other cultures. Then you turn around and claim to be victim of everything and everybody on the planet.

Who is rude to other peoples culture? We Igbo's are the most well traveled ethic group in Africa, we are very social, it doesn't take us more than two yrs to integrate, learn the language and culture of our host anywhere we go, we buy expensive lands and build expensive homes in the land of our host, bringing development to those places we go, no ethic group in Nigeria does that, we succeed before your very eyes and out of envy you call us rude ,arrogant
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by rosebowl01(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dewze:

You said it.

I did not see anything objective in all you wrote.

You call these statements being objective?

Noted

I do not believe "core Muslim" states in the north is up to 15. I hope you are not including Kaduna, Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau and Adamawa as core Muslim states?

Three to many.

Quite commendable and we are happy and pray that it should continue this way. Also good that the North has started to educate its youths as opposed to indoctrinating them.

There is of a truth that a lot of misinformation and negative sentiments are going around out there concerning the North, but you must understand that these sentiments are born from the experience of the past. The African-Americans are still suspicious of the white people in the US even till today because of their experience with them in the past. People hardly forget the past, especially when you continue to arrogantly exhibit attitudes and behaviours that constantly remind them of it.

I do not know much about the Aba and Onitsha crisis to be able to speak of its origin or cause but I do believe that most, if not all of the killings done against Northerners in the East have been done out of retaliation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The North ignited a fire that burned to the East.

Only the Yoruba Muslims and other Southerners who were directly or indirectly affected by those crises can say for sure.

I do know that in the South West, Yoruba people, mostly the uneducated ones often generally referr to Southerners that can't speak Yoruba as "omo ibo". So I suspect that you will find something similar in the North. Even then, I have never been to the north except Abuja and so I can't dispute you on this.

I agree half way with you on this. I would have fully agreed if not for pockets of recent cases like the woman that was killed not long ago because she prevented someone from cleaning up for prayer front of her shop.

Even at that, I do believe things are slowly changing for the better, especially as more northerners gain education and exposure.

Though I wonder where you will put Bello El-Rufai in that New Generation of Hausa/Fulanis, cause he does not look like he fits in that narrative.

Does it not beat you that you speak against generalizations against the North, yet in the same vein you generalize against the Igbos? How rational and objective is that?

Good to know this.

Your leaders and elders have always pushed the narrative that the North is one and inseparable. So why are you trying to separate it?

Ok

Stop stereotyping the whole of Igbo people.

Igbos have always seen themselves as the victims in all these crises and you in turn have always seen yourselves as the victors. Even to this day your leaders have continued to treat the igbos as a conquered and inconsequential people, yet you wonder why the sentiments.

For one, communal clashes are not as significant as inter religious and inter ethnic crisis, so you can't expect them to attract the same attentions and sentiments. Two, bitterness and sentiments do exist in the midst of the people affected by these communal clashes, especially in cases where the aftermaths are not properly managed.

What was the origin of the killings.

Your antecedents precedes you. You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

If you say so.

While I agree that quite a number of the killings in the the North are often mis-labeled, you can't deny the fact that most of them are religion driven.

And what is the definition of "innocent" in Islam?

The only education you gave here was the Yorubas are called Bayarabe in the North. Every other thing was just throwing aspersions.

I personally believe that the whole north is not as terrible as we are constantly made to believe. While I would like the Southerners, especially the Igbos to be more open minded about Hausa/Fulanis, I can't totally blame them for their attitudes. Once bitten, twice shy.

This is the best analysis so far. Thank you sir.
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deepfeel:

Who is rude to other peoples culture? We Igbo's are the most well traveled ethic group in Africa, we are very social, it doesn't take us more than two yrs to integrate, learn the language and culture of our host anywhere we go, we buy expensive lands and build expensive homes in the land of our host, bringing development to those places we go, no ethic group in Nigeria does that, we succeed before your very eyes and out of envy you call us rude ,arrogant
shut the hell up!! Internationally Yorubas are in every more better Igbos!

You're talking of buying land in other regions.. Do you have land in igbo land?? You've no option to build house in other regions! And when your time is up they'll kick you out!
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArewaa: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
shut the hell up!! Internationally Yorubas are in every more better Igbos!

You're talking of buying land in other regions.. Do you have land in igbo land?? You've no option to build house in other regions! And when your time is up they'll kick you out!
[/s]
Re: The Lies About Religious Crisis In Northern Nigeria by DanArrewa: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hoephase:

The op is still a learner he is a product of quota system. grin
i hear you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) / Ogun Nominated For Three FG’s Agric Pilot Programmes / I See Two Coordinated Attacks In The North Especially In Abuja ~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.