Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (85284 Views)

Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
more than 25 people were assembled in the burial that min of information told us won't be buried in Nigeria burial tradition? their lawlessness that sent Abba kyari to early grave has not teach them lesson yet?

now if they unfortunately contact the Covid-19 they will still used taxpayers money to treat what could have been prevented?

these people ignorance no know bound, how will entrust our resources and control in the hands of these lawless men amuse me till date

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

Ofcourse... People can get infected easily from his corpse

This is beyond wrong...
They should all quarantine themselves
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nice365: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
I watched this live on Television and I ask, Where is the social distancing? Even some of the persons handling the corpse and covering the grave were seen with no face coverings, hand gloves and wore slippers, yet you are enforcing lockdown on people from having means of livelihood. The scene witnessed today will definitely mess up the purpose of the ongoing safe distance and lockdown effort.
Government of HYPOCRITES.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
hargbolahan01:
all of this people should be arrested for defying lockdown order.... someone has been punished and I hope they won't Paddy as usual for this one

and besides Lai Muhammad told us that they don't release the corpse of covid 19 patient immediately.... is this one malaria patient?

There are over 50 extrajudicial deaths and many more unaccounted for from this lock down by security personnels all over the country. One rule for the goose, another for the gander. May all their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Ugaboy: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.

virus still manifest in non living
but last for a particular duration

example money...the virus can b transfer through money, object touch by an infected person

for the case of carona virus...it can last for 30minute on non living things

but that of HIV unless it is sterilized or burnt
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by uncleinans(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
May Allah forgive him of his sins and grant him aljana firdaus. May Allah also grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Forgive him of which sin? It's too late already my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by sevo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lai Mohammed and femi adesina needs to explain to Nigerians in a more detailed manner why Abba kyari corpse was released to his family for burial...

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Funke Akindele watching people gather for the funeral, while doing her community service.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by tomzyELNINO: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
But they said there is lockdown. So the questions are;

1. How did these people get to that venue despite the lockdown?

2. Are burial ceremonies allowed despite the lockdown??

FG must give us answers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by FunkyJustice(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.
The virus its self is not a living thing,'its a protein molecule it's not killed but decays on its own,,it can exist any wer..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
I say nothing

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Ayoefa: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=uncleinans post=88579130]

Forgive him of which sin? It's too late already my friend.[/quote][/s]
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Tonyekanem(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
So sad, may God consoles the family

Snail Farming training
Join us in our Whatapp https:///Etn1LDeHE4XC7GhPw2aHHJ
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
kennosklint:
He will never believe he gonna die this month with all the power, money,fame and others. Look at him today been buried like a common man. May your reward be given to you according to your work on earth... nothing last forever
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by pacificom: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

It is human that is dead not the virus.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 2mch(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
They should have cremated the body and should not have allowed this public burial. Many people came down with the virus and died from attending burials abroad.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by 9ja083: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
No social distance. I thought they were supposed to burn his corpse? Nigeria ! Nigeria!!
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by JohnNU(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
Does anyone have the phone contacts of Aisha buharri native doctor?

I wan ask am something.
Hahahaha, you are a funny character. See how you made me shed tears laughing.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP
aba has since been buried. all you're seeing is fake. He died and buried days ago
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
God I fear You Sir.
See how you are proving to the world that money can be useless.
How you are shaking them with the powerful.
And how you take the power from the powerful. Indeed, power is transient. If you are powerful today, thread gently.
The death of the COS is a wake up call that anyone can suffer from the Covid-19 pandemic. If you v the opportunity to do good deeds, be consistent in doing it.

All the people that are supposed to implement good agricultural programs and practices to boost Nigerians feeding and economy. Those people that are to give us good health facilities but aren't doing it, the wrath of God is on you all.
Cos I m still hurting economically from this lockdown. In the South West & other parts of Southern Nigeria, most states are on lockdown but the FG decided to start their cash transfers from the north. They v settled people in Katsina, Kaduna, Abuja but hasn't reached Ogun State that's on lockdown. I speak for other states too that were ignored.
And what v they given the people in the mentioned states? The nos reached so far are minute to the nos of poor people in those states. The FG gives money sparsely to the poor as if there ll be inflation if they released more. But the ruling elites gets jumbo pay for little works they do? Can't the bogus pay of the president, govs, legislators and ministers cause inflation?
God arise and fight for us.
Nigerians especially to you guys in the north, pls don't vote with sentiments. Don't sell your votes. The northern region is the headquarters of poverty, terrorism and disease in Nigeria. Yet this region is said to be the most populous and the one that ruled most since Nigeria Independence.
They practice Islamic religion like they are holier than those in Saudi Arabia. These people sacked an Imam few days ago cos he advised them against social gathering in a mosque in this coronavirus pandemic. Your governors said they can't lockdown their states cos it's planting/raining season. Your states are among the states to start receiving relief funds yet other states in southern Nigeria that are on lockdown got nothing.
A beggar among the northerners can marry two to three wives (all in the name of Islam) and give birth to children he can't take care of. You guys should embrace modern realities of life.
Let's give the vote to individuals that are tested and trusted in their personal achievements. Most of these guys are in the new and lesser parties.
Till another time, I rest my pen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
majamajic:
No distance

Did you see them wearing face mask?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
RIP

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by abibun: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
If the remains of Kyari can be released to his people, still wondering what Lai meant by remains of those whose death is a result of covid will not be released to their families. Do they still play politics with death body
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Stephie3000: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
To those still feeling like gods ... ask not for whom the Bell tolls. It tolls for ye.

It has often been stated that once you can successfully communicate on the radio, then you can nail TV presentation. I started my broadcast media journey on television before gaining radio presentation experience. I am not in a good position to judge that. I love both and I find both very exciting and rewarding. [url]Listen to past episodes of the Doing Business radio programme here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/radio-is-it]

[url]Read the article here.[/url]

77.4% of Africans have access to radio. Radio is king when it comes to media opportunities in developing countries. We can use it to build our human resource. We can use radio to promote the entrepreneurial spirit by inspiring millions, and promote essential business skills.

Read article here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/radio-is-it]

See photographs from our past events and activities here. [https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/gallery]

Over the years we have come to understand the potential far-reaching impact of radio in developing countries. Radio does not have the same limitations that Television or Digital Media has. Radio transcends levels of education, socioeconomic levels, languages, religious and political affiliations, and even age groups. [url]Listen to past episodes of the Doing Business radio programme here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/radio-podcast]

Read the rest of the article here...
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Happy birthday to me
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ubeedominic(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
If Buhari been contact this thing, die, e for make sense.,....now this innocent man don go 6ft.......

See me sef....how i even take knw say the Aba Kyari dey innocent......las las God dy.......I wish him a sweet life in hell
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by sencekompis: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

the virus can survive on different materials like wood metal.... so think deep dear.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by koxyz: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yemike:
Seems social distancing is buried with Him

Or is it because he's special??
Some animals are more equal than the others
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by sencekompis: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
I wish say naa the other man walai
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by noisy45(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
1stola:
BUHARI HAS 9 LIVES INDEED... grin
All those fools who believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.
If you thought he died about 15 days ago, you a big fool.
Kemi just made a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Even yar'adua, a whole president's death wasn't concealed for that long. So, why would they want to conceal Abba khari?
TO GAIN WHAT EXACTLY?
So that Nnamdi Kanu won't replace him quickly?

Anyways, this should be an eye-opener for our useless politicians that refused to be responsible.

Nigeria is extremely wealthy not to have basic amenities like
Good road
Good hospitals
Good electricity
Good security etc

It's just pure greed and wickedness that has kept us in this state.

If they do good, it won't cost them anything.
No politician will use his or her personal money for any public project so, why won't they just do the right thing.
They will gain from it and everyone else.
It's a win-win situation.

Praising a politician commissioning any project is even like praising the ATM after withdrawal of your own saved money.
Rip to the dead.

Pained idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.