Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? (2217 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Here's my story and it's a long read. Do brace up yourself, will ya....

If there's one thing I regret in life so far, it's missing out on Cynthia due to my complex issues then! Babe was a damsel from a stinkingly rich Anambra family and I, new employee in a federal school, was fidgeting about taking her on even when it was so clear that she was practically 'wetting for me'!

When I eventually mustered the courage to ask for a date. She smiled and said, ' I thought you're never gonna ask again! And on a date we went!

On that fateful day for our first date, she called me around 3pm and told me that she was at Chitis restaurant, that I should meet her up when I'm ready. Imagine your date choosing a venue for you (because you didn't tell her anyone you had in mind) and being there on time before you? shocked

To cut it short, I wore my nice cloth, and went to Chitis. Babe was already giving herself a nice treat. Fried rice and salad with a big Chicken, plenty fried plantains and of course, a nice wine to complement! I had 2k in my pocket, and hell yes, my mind skipped when I saw what was on the table cheesy. I stepped in and she offered me a seat! I smiled sheepishly, but deep down, I was wondering where I will get extra money to complete the payment for what she ordered which obviously was more than 2k already. Need I remind that she got a big EVA bottle water too cheesy

Looking straight into her eyes was quite difficult for me as this girl was a mermaid in human form! She has this cuteness about her and will make any man's heart skip a bit. Next thing I heard was, WHAT DO I GET FOR YOU? I knew that the question was for me but feigned deafness cheesy. She asked again with a smile, Hey Handsome, WHAT'S YOUR ORDER?

I looked at her in bewilderment but summoned courage to mutter, "Just rice and chicken! She asked me again: 'won't you like a drink or should I get you a wine? grin wink. I just said, no thanks, water will be good. Besides, she had a wine on the table already and i didn't see the need for another wine. She steeped to the counter, paid for my order and brought it to me.

We talked about so many things. But most of our discussions centered on our visions and plans for growth. Babe was giving me tips on businesses I can open within the campus when I get settled. For her, once she's done with school ( she's already in her finals), she will fly out to Canada for her Masters and then come back when she's done to head HR in her dad's company. I suggested to her to get her CIPM certification before doing her Masters since she had passion for Human Resources. Not ever hearing of CIPM, her likeness for me doubled.

We had a nice time and we left. She called her taxi guy to come drop her while I left for the shuttle park cheesy. She continued calling me after that and continued talking but I have already harboured the fear that her class was too high for me. Poor, naive me!! cheesy. I never took the next step with her. And she left after her graduation and became incommunicado as I never called her after our date cry

Looking back now, I feel like beating myself. She had everything I wanted in a woman physically. And had the right goals and penchant for success like I now do! I have seen a lot of ladies and can now appreciate what a gift, a lady with visions, plans and the right frame of mind, is for young man hustling to reach his dreams. Which girl will start discussing your visions and plans for a better life on your first date these days?

I missed Cynthia due to inferiority complex and naivity! I was young and stupid! I was 25 and just got a job in the school after finishing NYSC, when i met her. I pray I find a goal oriented Lady like Cynthia again! Because, they're very hard to come by these days!

Lalasticlala, can we discuss? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by xendra: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
hahahaha and this is the fate awaiting alot of Nairaland men cheesy in this generation they are still looking for who to control instead of looking for who can help them be in control.

9 Likes

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by LedRock: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
I read your post on that thread about poor girls not being appreciative, I was angry with you because you left something special.

For your question the answer is No. To meet sensible and goal oriented ladies is really hard, like 1 in 500 girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerian ladies are generally amazing women.
Ladies from wealthy homes are caring until you marry them and can't provide more luxury than they had under their parents. It is that time nag, yell and tell the whole neighborhood how they sponsored their wedding to a low-life like you. Op, you lost nothing.

The ones that twerk nude on Instagram don spoil the good ones rep.

If you need a goal oriented lady in Nigeria. Catch those that major in the following while they're still young :

Finance (Accounting, Economics...) more women dominate the finance sector despite gross misogyny in this country. You tend to make wise economic decisions and channel your investment to the right sector with these groups of ladies.eg. Okonjo Ngozi Iweala and her peers.

Health: (Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing) . American Nursing industry is saturated with made in Nigeria nurses. With these groups of ladies you may even get the opportunity to migrate to a developed country. Notable mention is Prof. Dora whose achievement at NAFDAC cannot be repeated.

Law: You get free legal advice and will never pay 10 percent to an agent for any purchase. You will get your power of attorney free of charge. If she is focused you'll be riding government cars 15 years after her graduation. The Nigerian Bench is dominated by women. Notable mention is Mary Odili.

Never go near a babe reading Theatre Arts because even their Papa and Mama know say na Olosho Dem be. No parent for this Naija go gree make better pickin go do Theatre Arts.

Never go near a babe who intends to play politics (Not referring to technocrats like the last two predecessors of the Minister of Finance) because Dem go scatter her kitten all the days of her life.

Cut ties with any lady that shows you her uncle before father or mother
Cut ties with any lady that doesn't call your phone without you recharging her phone. She lacks both ambition and wisdom.

This doesn't mean you should be a Simp for her.
May God deliver us from women that will turn us into Simps.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
xendra:
hahahaha and this is the fate waiting alot of Nairaland men cheesy in this generation they are still looking for who to control instead of looking for who can help them be in control.

This doesn't correlate with my story! The truth is that well behaved, goal-oriented ladies will still be submissive to their hubbies. And hell yes! I wouldn't have behaved the way I did if it's now. Looking back, I feel that I was immature to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by tundchip2: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
I had a nice girl, She asked me out sef, I'm not sure I'll get someone like that again. I ghosted her after dating for months because i got broke.
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
LedRock:
I read your post on that thread about poor girls not being appreciative, I was angry with you because you left something special.

For your question the answer is No. To meet sensible and goal oriented ladies is really hard, like 1 in 500 girls.

My brother, I'm ever more angry with myself than you're with me. Immaturity is bad

I wonder if Lalasticlala doesn't want us to have a wider audience on this discuss?
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Modified!! Lol unquoted
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by LedRock: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samakus:

My brother, I'm ever more angry with myself than you're with me. Immaturity is bad

I wonder if Lalasticlala doesn't want us to have a wider audience on this discuss?
Cc. Lalasticlala, Farano, Dominique, Mynd44.

You may get your thread on front page.
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by cerpvad(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lmao was this story set in the moon or here on earth?
Samakus:
Here's my story and it's a long read. Do brace up yourself, will ya....

If there's one thing I regret in life so far, it's missing out on Cynthia due to my complex issues then! Babe was a damsel from a stinkingly rich Anambra family and I, new employee in a federal school, was fidgeting about taking her on even when it was so clear that she was practically 'wetting for me'!

When I eventually mustered the courage to ask for a date. She smiled and said, ' I thought you're never gonna ask again! And on a date we went!

On that fateful day for our first date, she called me around 3pm and told me that she was at Chitis restaurant, that I should meet her up when I'm ready. Imagine your date choosing a venue for you (because you didn't tell her anyone you had in mind) and being there on time before you? shocked

To cut it short, I wore my nice cloth, and went to Chitis. Babe was already giving herself a nice treat. Fried rice and salad with a big Chicken, plenty fried plantains and of course, a nice wine to complement! I had 2k in my pocket, and hell yes, my mind skipped when I saw what was on the table cheesy. I stepped in and she offered me a seat! I smiled sheepishly, but deep down, I was wondering where I will get extra money to complete the payment for what she ordered which obviously was more than 2k already. Need I remind that she got a big EVA bottle water too cheesy

Looking straight into her eyes was quite difficult for me as this girl was a mermaid in human form! She has this cuteness about her and will make any man's heart skip a bit. Next thing I heard was, WHAT DO I GET FOR YOU? I knew that the question was for me but feigned deafness cheesy. She asked again with a smile, Hey Handsome, WHAT'S YOUR ORDER?

I looked at her in bewilderment but summoned courage to mutter, "Just rice and chicken! She asked me again: 'won't you like a drink or should I get you a wine? grin wink. I just said, no thanks, water will be good. Besides, she had a wine on the table already and i didn't see the need for another wine. She steeped to the counter, paid for my order and brought it to me.

We talked about so many things. But most of our discussions centered on our visions and plans for growth. Babe was giving me tips on businesses I can open within the campus when I get settled. For her, once she's done with school ( she's already in her finals), she will fly out to Canada for her Masters and then come back when she's done to head HR in her dad's company. I suggested to her to get her CIPM certification before doing her Masters since she had passion for Human Resources. Not ever hearing of CIPM, her likeness for me doubled.

We had a nice time and we left. She called her taxi guy to come drop her while I left for the shuttle park cheesy. She continued calling me after that and continued talking but I have already harboured the fear that her class was too high for me. Poor, naive me!! cheesy. I never took the next step with her. And she left after her graduation and became incommunicado as I never called her after our date cry

Looking back now, I feel like beating myself. She had everything I wanted in a woman physically. And had the right goals and penchant for success like I now do! I have seen a lot of ladies and can now appreciate what a gift, a lady with visions, plans and the right frame of mind, is for young man hustling to reach his dreams. Which girl will start discussing your visions and plans for a better life on your first date these days?

I missed Cynthia due to inferiority complex and naivity! I was young and stupid! I was 25 and just got a job in the school after finishing NYSC, when i met her. I pray I find a goal oriented Lady like Cynthia again! Because, they're very hard to come by these days!

Lalasticlala, can we discuss? undecided
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
cerpvad:
Lmao was this story set in the moon or here on earth?

Too good to be true? cheesy

Location is somewhere in the southeast Nigeria
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samakus:

The bolded is very funny

Modified . Unquote lol.
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by cerpvad(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
OK cool. But don't get it twisted. Some ladies like Cynthia would bait you with every nice thing for you to marry them but na after marriage your eyes go open when dem show their true character
Samakus:

1 Like

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
xendra:
hahahaha and this is the fate waiting alot of Nairaland men cheesy in this generation they are still looking for who to control instead of looking for who can help them be in control.
louder !!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
cerpvad:
OK cool. But don't get it twisted. Some ladies like Cynthia would bait you with every nice thing for you to marry them but na after marriage your eyes go open when dem show their true character

My brother, what I have learnt so far since that episode is that leeches don't waste time to display their true colour. Leeches don't know how to hide their leechy behavior for long.

More reason why you will meet a leech today, take her out and tomorrow, she's already buzzing for something as small as airtime! Leeching is like a virus. It manifests faster than you think

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Deepocean(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mine was waiting too long to tell her my feelings. I so much regret.
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by NYCnextStop(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Samakus:

Awka, Nigeria to be precise cheesy grin
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by IAMBlesssed(f): 1:47am On Apr 19, 2020
cerpvad:

Lol..
What do you guys think that marriage is? In as much as women wants marriage but most responsible ladies are not desperate for marriage especially with a 'stranger'.If u don't want to commit to her, another guy will see her worth and do the needful. She will be happy and appreciated.
The leeches are the ones that re actually desperate ones because u re their meal ticket..Their life goals and plans starts and ends in ur pocket..

1 Like

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Awka, Nigeria to be precise cheesy grin

You wish cheesy
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Lol..
What do you guys think that marriage is? In as much as women wants marriage but most responsible ladies are not desperate for marriage especially with a 'stranger'.If u don't want to commit to her, another guy will see her worth and do the needful. She will be happy and appreciated.
The leeches are the ones that re actually desperate ones because u re their meal ticket..Their life goals and plans starts and ends in ur pocket..

I couldn't agree less
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by cerpvad(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm, you see bruh, men are created to provide for their women's needs. Not every lady that demands or buzz you for things is a leech. Some can be demanding and yet have deserving characters and good attitudes.

I only consider you to be a leech when you receive everything you want from me and you don't show gratitude or appreciation
Samakus:

My brother, what I have learnt so far since that episode is that leeches don't waste time to display their true colour. Leeches don't know how to hide their leechy behavior for long.

More reason why you will meet a leech today, take her out and tomorrow, she's already buzzing for something as small as airtime! Leeching is like a virus. It manifests faster than you think

1 Like

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by cerpvad(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2020
So are you saying that a woman's life goals and plans should not start and end in her husband 's pocket?
IAMBlesssed:

Lol..
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by cooooooks(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Too many Nigerians, men and women, allow tired stereotypes to cloud their judgement instead of meeting people on a personal level.

Your loss, I'm sure she's making another guy very happy, very lucky.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by gargoylern: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
I bone one like that because she was forming too much
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by LarryBee1k: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Modify
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by IAMBlesssed(f): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2020
cerpvad:
So are you saying that a woman's life goals and plans should not start and end in her husband 's pocket?

Exactly.. A woman should is not less a human.She should have her life goals and plans, the husband is meant ro be a partner. All she needs from a husband is love and support.

That being said, my point is that most women with this kind of mindset are not desperate/will not bait for marriage even tho they sincerely desire to be married because men who desire her would come for her.Above all,wise women know there's no happiness in such union..
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
xendra:
hahahaha and this is the fate awaiting alot of Nairaland men cheesy in this generation they are still looking for who to control instead of looking for who can help them be in control.

Mummy go and read again
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by xendra: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Mummy go and read again
no need kiddo

1 Like

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2020
xendra:
no need kiddo

Ok ma
Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Marcelo290(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Samakus:

You wish cheesy
Definitely UNN

1 Like

Re: Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady? by Samakus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
cerpvad:
Hmmm, you see bruh, men are created to provide for their women's needs. Not every lady that demands or buzz you for things is a leech. Some can be demanding and yet have deserving characters and good attitudes.

I only consider you to be a leech when you receive everything you want from me and you don't show gratitude or appreciation

A woman that you take out and tomorrow she's already buzzing you for things is a leech. Don't sugarcoat it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How Nigeria Lady Cry Over Sex -- OMG See Fresh Breasts / What Will You Do If Your Parents Reject The Person You Want To Marry / The Best 3 Series In The Whole World! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.