Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Help It’s Urgent Please - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help It’s Urgent Please (2816 Views)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. / I Need Your Advice And It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by blesskewe(f): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If parents are open minded and teach their kids sex education, teach them the essence of protection, get them on the pills, I doubt that would b an issue. But we treat sex like it some spiritual thing while everyone is doing it and shying about it.
Anything you say.......................................................................................
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You people ain't even considering their father, the damage the young girl will go through, the abuse the baby itself will go through. If she comes here to ask for financial assistance, you will be the first to call her scam. Having a baby ain't a child's play.
She and her lover boy should have remembered that when grinding organs. I'm not going to be complicit in murder.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

Is it the sex or the abortion that's the problem here? cheesy

Will it suddenly be okay to abort a foetus if she was married with three children and doesn't want any more?
I'm pro-life, darling. Always have been.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by crackkhaus: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm pro-life, darling. Always have been.
So NO, a married woman with three children already should keep the next one too.

Okay then.

5 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by SweetCunt97(f): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Ishilove:

She and her lover boy should have remembered that when grinding organs. I'm not going to be complicit in murder.
Lolzzz... No b only murder. Needless sentiment Ishi.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by CsRockefeller(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If parents are open minded and teach their kids sex education, teach them the essence of protection, get them on the pills, I doubt that would b an issue. But we treat sex like it some spiritual thing while everyone is doing it and shying about it.
When u have your daughters, you can give them this beautiful advice.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by SweetCunt97(f): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

When u have your daughters, you can give them this beautiful advice.
Better they get educated than go trying out shii with peers or allow men deceive them with their sweet nonsense all cos of their naivety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why My Dad Doesn’t Like Me / Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 / Doubting Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.